• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna turned her head to Blaze.
"I'm looking for one of my best friends, he is also attending the academy, we used to have every class together," Anna said as she continuned to look.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye made her way to the secretary's desk, carrying a small bag filled with some independat reading, her Pokeball containing Agile (her Pikachu), and some reading glasses. She handed the secretary, and smiled politely at the annoyed looking lady.

"Here's your schedule," the lady replied in a husky voice.

Skye picked it up off the counter and headed into the other room where some of the students were already gathering. Shoving her hands into her pockets and calling up as much confidence as she could, she went over to a group of trainers with one of them wearing a cowboy hat.

"Hi," she said softly, smiling. She clasped her hands behind her back a little nervously. "My name's Skye. I'm a first year here from Celadon. May I join you?"

Years
Ali walked up to the Academy, checking the address of the paper before he entered. "this is the Academy? It's change so much since last year… It's so much more… Preppy! Not anything like the way I left it last year! They must've stepped up on security, trying to make sure that what happened last year doesn't happen again…" He walked slowly through the gates, then walked to the main office, hoping it was still in the same place. To his relief, it was-and the same secretary was there, as well. "Hi!" Ali said, sweat-dropping. In the past, he dreaded the moments of ever meeting the secretary again. He gave the secretary his letter, and was handed his schedule. "Ali Kabania… Good to see you again…" She said, scoffing softly at him. "Hopefully this year will be a bit more "Main-stream… Know what I mean?" Ali simply nodded, and tried to slide out of the room before she could continue, looking very nervous. "I heard about your sister…" She said, before Ali got a chance to open the door. "She's going to Rustboro Academy, correct?" Ali nodded again. He waited for the secretary to continue, but he noticed that she had finally stopped, so he walked into the trainer's lodge (which was much bigger than it had been before). He saw Anna, and quickly ran up to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek, "Hey, Anna!" He happily greeted her, then observed the group around her, soon after. "Uh… I'm Ali Kabania-nice to meet you all!" He said, looking a bit tense, and yet, relaxed at the same time.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna blushed and stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss on the cheek.
"It's been way too long!", she exclaimed. She sat down and pulled her schedule. "Time to..... COMPARE SCHEDULES!" She laughed and showed Ali her schedule.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
ok then since HKim joined today I guess I can too.

Name: Cadoan Monroe
Age/Grade/Rank: 15/???/???
Looks: Tall, Black, Kinda muscular, Black hair with neatly cut haircut, Blue nike backpack, White T-shirt that has a black Team Aqua logo on it, Black jeans, White tennis shoes.
Starter Pok?mon: Squirtle
Pok?ball: Great Poke'Ball
Personailty: Dangerously quiet. Hates to be coerced or controlled. Most outgoing in the company of people who accept and know him.
Hometown: Phenac City(Can I live in the Orre Region?)

Years
"My schedule?" Ali asked. "I'm not too sure, I haven't checked it yet…" He took out his schedule, and took a look at it.

Schedule
Block A
Communication 9
Professor Marigold

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block D
Travel 9
Professor Xou

Block E
Pokemon Contests 9
Professor Liang

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block G
Arts 9 Enriched
Professor Lilac

Block H
History 9
Professor Xou

"Wow… I have the same teachers for breeding methods and tactics as I did last year!" Ali said, happily. "Too bad our old communications teacher isn't here anymore… I wonder where she disappeared to?" He stated, in deep-thought. "And I have Professor Xou for History AND travel… Too bad... I wonder how she is, I've never had her before…" His eyes widened as he moved up to block G, "I got into enriched arts too! That's great! What'd you get, Anna?" He asked, in a very content mood.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
"Here," Anna said handing her's to Ali it read:

Schedule
Block A
Communication 9
Professor Marigold

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block D
Travel 9
Professor Xou

Block E
Pokemon Contests 9
Professor Liang

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block G
Creative Writing 8
Professor Kaze

Block H
History 9
Professor Xou

Anna looked wide eyed as she looked at her's for the first time.
"SWEET! I only gotta retake Creative Writing again... but I like Prof. Kaze...," Anna said then looked to Ali's schedule, "So Block G we split..."

Years
"Hehe, yeah… Guess so!" He said happily. "I can't wait to get into our dorms- then we won't have to worry about moving this here, this there… I think once we're all settled, everyone will feel really comfortable… And maybe this stuck-up atmosphere will change, too!" He sat down on a chair next to Anna's, and asked everyone their names.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Please bear with me, as I am not familliar with the old Pokemon Acedemy RPG from long ago!

IC: "Hi, Ali," Skye said. "My name's Skye...I'm a first year here. It's great to meet you."

She looked around a thte other trainers around her. They all seemed friendly enough.

I hope I fit in, Skye said to herself, and sat down in a chair near the group.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Scott suddenly remembered he had forgotten to take his schedule "Crud!" Scott said as he sweatdropped and ran back up to the desk "Hehe...can i have my schedule please? ^_^;;;" Scott asked as he put out his hand "Ah, Mr. Winters...this will probably not be the next time we meet!" the Secretary said as she gave him his schedule "Great...now ill probably on the top of Detentions waiting list when i mess up...greeeeeat." Scott thought as he walked off to the others "I always heard this place was pretty laid back and not so...preppy...i've always hated preps...so snobby and always had their noses stuck in the air..." Scott said to the group as he looked over his schedule (ill put my schedule in my next post ^_^;; can we just make up teachers and use some teachers that you guys use? XD)

Years
OOC: Lol, sure, why not XD And it's ok if you're new to the whole concept of the academy, I guess if you're character is new too, then it'll make the rp more realistic ^.^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali happily greeted Skye, hoping she'd become a good friend. Ali slouched onto the floor, now too lazy to keep his posture. "What do you guys feel like doing until classes start?" He asked , rubbing his stomach beneath his undershirt.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
"I don't know," Anna said. "I'm thinking of heading over to the Ruins of Alpha for a walk."
Anna got up and picked up her purse and started to walk outside.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
Harry Kim stared down past the whispy clouds. There, solemnly drawn across the natural landscape, stood elegant Violet City. It's spaced out metal buildings along several small lakes seemed to reflect a balance between nature and technology. Even the Academy, located towards the edge of the town, seemed to mix part of the school grounds with nature's life.

Looking back up to his grandfather, he watched as the wise, old man guided Dragonite down from the sky towards the academy. He was a practical man. His small eyes, jutting chin, and good posture all supported his personality of serious ideals and good old fashioned work. He even wore brown boots for this small errand, claiming that one should always "be prepared" for the worst. There might be a heavy storm where mud might be a serious problem. Knowing the right knowledge for the situation and having the right tools were essential for surviving and winning, a lesson he constantly drilled into Harry's mind. Yet, as serious as he was, he taught Harry well. Harry would need to know everything that he learned if he was to succeed in the Academy.

The Academy... Harry's grandfather always said that if he had the chance to enter a pokemon school when he was young, he would jump at it. All the mistakes he could have avoided, all the wisdom he could have gained... Though, he failed to mention that if he had went to an academy, he would have never learned everything he did on his journey. A one sided debate.

Harry on the other hand was hesitant to enter the academy. In truth, he believed that a pokemon journey would be more educational then a school. Not only that, but it would save his parents money, at least, that's what he told them. Yet, deep inside, he knew it was because he would be one of the oldest freshman there. With the Academy closed for part of last year, his family decided to wait a year. Perhaps not demeaning to anyone else, Harry felt ashamed that he would be about a year older than his classmates. But, his parents claimed it was nothing to be ashamed off, that it was normal. The experience, they said, would last him a life time. So, at the recommendations of both his parents and his grandfather, he applied for admission.

And now, it was time to begin the school year. With the acceptance letter tucked safely in his backpack, Harry left home with his grandfather.

Suddenly, Harry reeled back into the present. Dragonite, with all its might and grace, had finally landed in front of the entrance of the academy. A large, looming golden gate marked the front of the Academy. Looking past the gleaming bars, Harry could see a orderly row of gold statues with a pokeball sitting imperialously on top. Finally, behind them stood a humongous building. From his view, Harry could still see that a lot of the building had been finished recently. Just in time for the new year.

Slowly sliding off Dragonite, Harry stepped lightly upon the pavement, before turning to help his grandfather off. His grandfather waved him off with his hand, and slowly managed to half walk/half stumble off of Dragonite.

"See." he replied. "I'm not as weak as I look."

Harry mentally rolled his eyes, but kept his face straight. His grandfather continued speaking.

"So this is the place." he mused. "Smaller than I thought, and fancier. But I guess that's what you see when you lived in Saffron for so long. Nothing like a cheap, tall building to make your day." He smiled and Harry couldn't help, but grin with him. He always commented about the capitalistic tendencies of their busy city.

"Anyway.." he continued. "I suppose you need to go in."

"Yes Grandpa." Harry responded. "Thankyou for the ride.'

Then turning slowly, Harry took a step towards the Academy, but stopped halfway. Spinning around, he hugged his grandfather tightly.

"I'll miss you Grandpa." he managed to say at last.

"So will I, Harry. But you are big enough to handle yourself. You may not know anyone here now, but soon, you'll have friends and the ache of homesickness won't cry so loudly as now. Go on in. It's time."

In all his experience, Harry knew that his grandfather was never wrong. Turning away hesitantly, Harry looked back at the Academy. Even now, it seemed to loom over him, ready to swallow him up. But, taking his grandfather's words to heart, he stepped forward. Then took another step, and again and again, until... he reached the main door.

Pulling the door open, Harry had only one thought on his mind...

"And so it begins."

Years
I walked up to the door of the school. It wasn't all that different than I expected. It was my first time in Johto and it was very nice. I opened the doors and walked in. I came up to the secretary's desk. "Where is your letter of acceptance?" she asked me in a icy tone.
"Right here." I told her as I got it out of my back pack. She looked it over, as if i might be a fake and then she layed it down on the desk. "Here is your schedule Mr Emalf. Please don't lose it, it is your life here at the academy."
"Umm.. Ok. I'll keep that in mind." I left her thinking she was from a nut house and sat down on a seat to look over my schedule.....

OOC: I'm not sure how to lay it out. They are called timetables here and they are set out differently. If anyone could help me it would be great. Here is my stuff incase its needed. Just Pm me if you can help a poor battling Aussie in a world of America.

Name: Danny Emalf
Age/Grade/Rank: 15/10/no idea
Looks: (In Role Players Characters Thread)
Starter Pok?mon: torchic
Pok?ball: great ball
Personailty: (In Role Players Characters Thread)
Hometown: Sootopolis city

Years
i came walking to the school grounds with my charmander and said "man why do i need to be here, the only reason i here is because of my parents because they ar former gymleaders. and i know all the stuff i need to know. but no i can't start my own gym advanture until i come here. and why here. why not one near home. man i going to miss home." then my charmander was pointing at the school and said"char cahr" i replied back "you rigth lets go in" so we ran inside and went inside the lobby and talk to the secutary. "hello i here for my sheudue." the lady look at me and then to my charmander and said "the students don't have pets" i got mad and said back "charmander is not my pet. he is my 1st pkmn and i got him only 2 months ago and i speent 2 months to get to this school so give me what i want." the secutary look at us again the handed the schudue. and i left and i saw bunch of kids to and said to charmander "look like we got competion" then we went walking around and i then i ran into a kid(danny)"opps sorry" i said

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
'While let's see what's around here.' I thought as I got up and stretched. I walked out of the lounge and down a hall there was rooms on either side ofthe hall. I then stopped in the middle of the hall because a room caught my attention. I looked over and it was the chemical room. 'Yes! They have chemics here!' I thought jumping up and down. I slowly walked into, looking at its magnifisence. The door frame was gold with silver strikes through it, the door was made out of solid oak wood. As I went into the room I saw beckers apon beckers of chemicals and other stuff that I wasn't sure of.

"May I help you?" A voice said behind the teachers desk. To my surprise it was very friendly.

"Yes, is this the pokemon chemistry class?" I studdered.

"Yes, but this is only open to sophmores and above." He said kindly as I turned around to face him.

"I'm a sophmore. Look it's in my schedule and it's my first class." I said regaining my courage.

"Good! You'll have fun in this class!" He said smiling. "My name's Mr. Kline. I'm a new teacher here."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Blaze." I said shaking his hand. "So your new? Then you won't be as hardcore as most of the people here seem to be?" I added jokingly.

He laughed and said "Yeah, that's my impreesion of everyone here, except acouple of the students and teachers. Why don't you stay here and I'll show you some components of pokemon DNA."

My face brightened up and I said happily, "Yes! I love chemics, that's why I stummbled into the room." Mr. Kline laughed and led me over to the chalk board, where he showed me some basic equations and a few DNA samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back