• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
Years
  • Merlin shook his head.

"thankyou, but ive already eaten this week, we psychic pokemon do not require that much food, and I dont know if Dex would eat anything right now, but thats besides the point, come along if you please."

With this Merlin hobbled off at a slow awkward walk towards Dex's room, Leading Skye there, and when they got to the black door at the bottom of the hall, and turned to her.

"I warn you, what you may see in their is quite shocking at 1st." Merlin said slowly,

there was noticeable steam coming out from the crack at the bottom of the door.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye bit her lower lip and nodded, waiting for Merlin to open the door. She didn't dare to touch the knob, and she felt a little bit of uneasiness growing in the pit of her stomach. Agile stirred in her shoulder bag, sensing her discomfort. Skye looked at the door readily.

The Pokemaster

Years
  • "Alright, Ill let you in, as for myself, im going to go elsewhere for meditation.."

With this he opened the door and walked away, leaving Skye to see what was inside, which was quite a sight.

The room was like a Sauna, the heat almost hit you with its force, steam was everywhere, and in the middle of it was Dex, He was wearing only his pants, boots and Mask, his long white hair had been un-braided and it spread out everywhere, he was currently upside down in the centre of the room, hand standing on 2 fingers of his right hand, with his other hand behind his back, doing one-handed push-ups, his Muscles bulged, his armour actually seemed to hide them, he looked twice as strong now, he was soaked in sweat.

"4657! 4658! 4659!" he said aloud to him with each 2-fingered inverted push-up.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye stood in shock in the doorway. Agile peeked out of her shoulder bag and squeaked in alarm and suprise. Skye looked sharply at her Pikachu, who covered her mouth, and looked at Skye, wide eyed.

She dared not say anything, so she stood in the doorway, trying to look casual. Half of her hoped that he wouldn't see her standing there, being awkward, and the other half of her was just...really impressed.

The Pokemaster

Years
  • As the steam started to clear, the actual reason became more apparant, as next to him, doing the exact same excercise, was a Poliwrath, with muscles far bigger than most youd ever see in the poke-dex, it seemed to be having a little trouble with the excercise, but it had a determined look in its eyes, as if it wasnt going to be out-done by anyone, after a while, Dex noticed Skye leaning near the door-war, and did one final push up, he went down as normal, but pushed himself up, and over with his two fingers into a flip and landed on his feet, the Poliwrath just fell onto its back and rubbed the sweat off the area around its eyes.

"Dont...worry...we'll push harder...next time..." Dex said between breaths, and then walked out of the door, turning to face Skye, not doing anything about his clothing or appearence.

"Nice to see you Skye, I apologize, I got carried away training my new team-member." he said pointing to the Poliwrath, that was at this moment climbing into a pair of Army comaflaged combat pants, and putting on a similair cap, instead of the usual white gloves poliwraths wore, it wored studded black finger-less gloves.

"Skye, I would like to introduce you to my newest partner in battling, Bruno."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye knelt down to the Polywrath, and offered him a handshake.

"Very impressive, Bruno," she said softly. Agile looked out of the shoulder bag once more, and stuck out her tongue, clearly not as impressed...or perhaps jealous... Skye looked at her sharply, and Agile retreated into her bag once more. "Sorry about that..."

She stood up once more, and looked at Dex, trying not to blush at his appearance. She couldn't help but notice his muscles...and then she turned her face away.

"Do you do this every day?" she asked softly, not really sure what else to say.

The Pokemaster

Years
  • Bruno shook Skyes hand, but when Agile stuck her tongue out, he seemed to get very angry, made a Thumbs-down symbol towards the pokemon and started to throw shadow-boxing punches in her direction while jumping around, he only stopped when Dex put a hand in front of him

"Youll have to excuse him, hes very over-zealous and has a huge over-confidence streak, He has this thing that makes him want to battle anything anytime anywhere, even if he has a type disadvantage." Dex explained, then looked down at himself as she asked the question, he got a small piece of string and tied his hair into its usual long whisp.

"Yes, Indeed, i do this everyday, but I halved the training lately to Let Bruno get into the swing of things without wearing him out, we'll head back to 10,000 and above in no time, but for now, baby-steps." he said, rubbing his mask.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Baby steps..." Skye chuckled softly. She shook her head incredulously at him, still smiling.

A thought came to her then. She and Dex were obviously into martial arts. Where she had only skimmed the surface of training herself fully, despite her black belt, Dex had delved into it head first.

"Dex?" she asked softly, still trying to keep her mind of the muscles. Her cheeks went pink. "I was wondering just now...if you'd help me train too? I could really use the help. I've studied Shotokan, but I've never really done this kind of training...do you think I could do it?"

She heard Agile sigh from inside her shoulder bag.

The Pokemaster

Years
  • "Well Id have to put you into the same starting set up as Bruno went through" Dex said after thinking about it. "Id start off with a few simple push ups to get your arm strength higher, and after that, wed move onto double handed inverted push ups, into one handed, and then 2 finger after a long while, and to make things easier, the temperature wont be like this until right at the end, but do you think you could do it? Im happy to train with you if you want to." He said thoughtfully, then turned to Bruno.

"Bruno, temperature back to normal if you would." Bruno saluted and walked into the room, after a little while, the steam stopped and the room started to cool

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "I think I can do it," Skye said with determination. "I did a lot of strength training at the dojo I went to. I think you'll be suprised how much I can do."

She smiled at that, knowing full well that he would probably not be that impressed, but she would try her hardest. Agile did something between a groan and a snort from inside her bag, and Skye looked down at the bag with a mixture of worry and annoyance.

"Well...I had better get going to class," she said softly, and walked towards the door. She looked back at Dex and smiled. "I'll see you later, okay?"

Years
  • After lunch, Ali happily went to his last two classes with Princess in his arms, Arts, and History. Both went very well, but Princess looked as if she could fall asleep out of boredom at any time. Walking into the dining hall for dinner, Ali saw a group of unfamiliar students walking up to the where the largest dorms were, being lead by Earl, the principal, and a small group of adults. Ignoring the group, he ordered a simple taco, and walked over to a table where Princess gladly began to chew on poke pellets.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • When the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over, she headed to her next class: Pokemon Biology. Pokemon Biology seemed to only last a few minutes becuase before she knew it, the bell rang agin, now indicating that it was time for her last class. Like her previous class, Early Pokemon Mythology finished quickly.

She carried the sleeping Misdreavus then headed to the dining hall. She ordered a piece of chicken and a soda then walked over to a vacant table near her. She sat down then glanced at the students who were with the principal, wondering what they were doing. But she turned her head back, not wanting to bother anyone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna and Minkai walked into the dining hall, and walked over to Ali. Anna smiled happily and sat next to him. Minkai sat a down across from Anna.

"What's going on Ali?", Anna asked happily.

"God, Anna what did you eat today?!?!", Minkai asked.

"Pikachu!", Squeekers said.

Anna just giggled and yawned. She pulled her hair up to keep it out of her face and winced as she brushed on a cut on her hand. Minkai looked over to Anna and then the cut.

"Hey what happend to you?", Minkai asked.

"Nothing, just a scratch," Anna said quickly.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ali rose an eyebrow,

"Just a scratch… Interesting…" Trying to ignore it, he changed the subject.

"Hey, I was wondering if you would mind helping me train Princess today after dinner… What do ya say?" He asked, looking down at Princess. She looked a bit nervous, seeing how Ali actually considered core training, but at the same time, she was brimming with excitement, not knowing what to expect.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: I joined at the very beginning of this but it was kind of dead at the beginning for the first few pages, so I kind of strayed away from it...so my question is, can I rejoin with the same character? Here is the profile:

Name: Blaze
    Age/Grade/Rank: 16/sophmore
    Looks: Black muscle shirt, faded blue jeans, and wears a cowboy hat. Very muscular, which makes him look older than he really is. Wears a black leather glove on each side of his hand.
    Starter Pok?mon: Growlithe (Blaze [yes it's the same name as my character on purpose!], Male)
    Pok?ball: Great Ball; black on top with painted flames on it.
    Personailty: Very friendly, and goofs off. Likes country music, and whenever someone interupts a country song, you better be ready to argue or fight.
    Hometown: Pallet Town

So what do you say?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    OOC:I'm sorry you can't the RP is becoming very confusing to let anyone else join.

Anna put her hand down and sent a quick psychic message into Ali's mind.

"Ali, I'll tell you about it later... I don't want Minkai finding out..., she said. She smiled as she was offered the chance to battle. "Sure I'll battle!", she added happily.

Minkai stared at his sister, his mind full of wonderment as to what could have happend to Anna. Squeekers looked to Minkai, munching on some apples, with some concern. Minkai shrugged it off.

"Hey Anna, after your done training with your 'boyfriend' I want you to go against me, I wanna train Squeekers," Minkai said calmly.

Anna blushed bright red as Minkai refered to Ali as her boyfriend and nodded slightly.

"Sure bro," she said almost silently.

Years
  • OOC: RM, Anna wanted me to say that you can re-join, she couldn't say it herself because she's not sure when the next time she'll be able to post will be. As for Kenta-Kun, she left before I was able to tell her your comment, I just read it as I was making this post
    ~~~~~
    IC: Ali promptly stood up, getting Princess to climb upon his arm. He walked over to the courtyard, feeling Princess jump out of his arms, and onto the soft grass.

"What's up?" He asked her, watching her dig into a bush. When he crouched over it, she was gone. He stood back up and looked around him to see her scurry behind a corner of the building. He was just about to turn the corner when he saw Princess fall onto her back, revealing herself from the corner, landing with a loud thud. Seeing this, Ali ran to her aid, turning to see a young girl cloaked in a short brown coat, reaching just above her thigh, her face hidden behind the hood of the coat. Standing before her were two pokemon, Minun, and Marill. Cringing at the thought of a one-on-two battle with another trainer, Ali hoped more than ever that Anna would be able to find him, evening out the odds, but until then, he was forced to stand by Princess, getting ready for an attack.
    ~~~~~
    OOC: I guess I'll post the character profiles for the characters I'll be controlling from Rustboro,

Name: Julia Kabania
    Age/Grade/Rank: 11, year 2 (Rustboro)
    Looks: Long, straight, silky hair, deep blue eyes, fair skin, long eyelashes, usually wears tight clothing.
    Personality: Is very outgoing, and loves to be the center of attention. She is consistently shouting for one reason or another. Her friends often find her obnoxious, but she knows that she's always there for them, even if they don't think so.
    Hometown: Ollivine city
    Starter Pok?mon: Marill
    Pok?ball: Premier ball
    Pokemon: Marill, Abra (Merlin, no it was not planned, it was just a HUGE coincidence, check out the Role Play "Pokemon Dimensions" Post 917, luckily Julia explains quite a bit in that post ^.^; https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=198391&highlight=Merlin#post198391 ), Minun

Name: Monica Vanille
    Age/Grade/Rank: 10, year 1 (Rustboro)
    Looks: Long, straight, thin black hair. Pale skin, innocent brown eyes, considerably short for her age, usually wears close-fit shirts and pants.
    Personality: Meek and innocent. Monica isn't found talking very often, and will give in to disagreements very easily. Despite that, she is loyal to the friends that she manages to make, and would never imagine betraying them.
    Hometown: Lavender town
    Starter Pok?mon: Chikorita
    Pok?ball: Pokeball
    Pokemon: Chikorita, Umbreon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back