• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    OOC: Fine join, but you must read the whole RP to get what's going on...

Anna watched as Ali left, thinking it would be the best time to tell him what had happend, jumped up from from the table and ran outside. She saw the other trainer and promptly ran to Ali's side and threw Leo's pokeball in midrun, and Leo appeared running infront of Ali as Anna came to his side.

"Double battle?", she asked him.

"Espeon," Leo said sitting down calmly.

Years
    Ali nodded, staring Princess down. She responded by pointing her tail up into the air as a major downpour started, not realizing that this would power up the Marill and give the Minun an advantage with electrical attacks. The girl snickered at the sight of the two trainers, and pointed out her finger, ordering Minun to use a Thunder Attack.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "Leo! Use Sunny Day!", Anna yelled to Leo.

"Espeon!", Leo cried. Suddenly the rain stopped.

"Ok Leo, now use Confusion on Minun!," Anna called.

"Espeon! Esp!", Leo called.

Years
    Minun was easily confused by the Espeon's attack. A bolt of lightning shot out from the sky, and directly hit Minun, singing the grass beneath her.

"Princess, use sweet kiss on the Marill!" He shouted. Princess quickly jumped over to Marill while it gasped to move away from her, rolling from side to side until Princess was finally able to kiss the rubbery Marill's cheek.

"Chuu!" She disdainfully stated, recoiling back beside Espeon. Both Marill and Minun were confused now,

'This should be a piece of cake now,' Ali thought to himself, seeing the Minun and Marill consistently bump into each other, not having any idea of where to go.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna laughed, this was becoming an easy battle.

"Alright, Leo, use psybeam on Minun!", Anna called.

Leo stood up from its sitting position and just to show off jumped up and shot a powerful psybeam at Minun.

Years
    The girl was startled by the fierce Espeon, and immediately backed away as she saw her Minun pushed to the ground by the psybeam. It was soon-after that the Minun fainted, and the only pokemon left now was Marill, who quickly snapped out of it's confusion. Without saying anything, the girl tilted her head, and the Marill rolled up into a ball, slamming Princess into Ali's legs, causing him to fall backwards. He was enough to cushion her fall, and she jumped back into the battle.

"Princess, use Charm!" Princess peppily jumped between Espeon and Marill, and began to dance around, just like she did on the table between Skye and Nat to grab their attention. Ali sighed, expecting Princess to do more, but knowing that she couldn't he praised her, and allowed her to step back, giving Espeon an oppurtunity to attack.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "Leo finish this, use another Psybeam!", Anna called.

Leo looked to Anna and nodded and in a similar fashion to before launched the psybeam and landed gracefully on the ground.

"Peon," he said.

Years
    The girl chuckled, returning her 2 pokemon. She lifted her hood, letting her blue hair fall down the sides of her face, now in curls from being up behind her head within her hood.

"…Hey…" She said, a smile slowly crawling across her face. Ali's eyes widened. He picked up Princess, and walked over to whom he identified as his sister, scratching behind Princess' ear, letting her know that they had won the battle. She had a triamphant feel now in the pit of her stomach, knowing that she had done well. Ali approached Julia, pausing in front of her.

"Julez… Hey!" Ali said, laughing hardily. Julia waked over to Anna, happy to see her again. She began to remember when they had first met, they never took a liking to each other, and even now, they had their differences, but Julia attempted to put them aside.

"…Hey Anna…" The false sun faded into the clouds, and evening soon struck with a light sprinkle. Letting the rain settle on her hair, she flipped it behind her, looking back at Ali and Anna again.

"So what are you doing here?" Ali asked her finally, putting Princess down his shirt at an attempt to keep her warm.

"Me and a few other students are here from Rustboro to perform a play, we begin rehearsal tomorrow morning when you guys are in class…" She stated, now looking at Anna.

"Naru is here too…" She said as her hair fell over her ear again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009

Leo retreated to his pokeball as it started to rain. Anna's lit as Julia mentioned her little cousin's name.

"Oh really? That's great! Although...", she started staring at her hand a moment.

"Although what?", a voice called.

Anna looked to her right to see Naru standing there, with AcidIce and her heels.

"Vaporeon!", it cried.

"Nothing 'cuz..", Anna said looking to Ali. "Hey Ali... Can we go to my room or maybe yours I need to talk to you...", she said to him.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Wow, big rp to read the whole thing don't you think? haha Ah, but good for me, I only needed to know where we were, not what everyone else was doing. So there was a loophole, I just read the last three pages. Okay now back to the rp!

IC: Blaze finished his dinner, with a small appetite. So he gave the rest of his food to his growlithe, Blaze. The pokemon happily ate the food, all though he somehow knew Blaze was going to give it to him.

OOC: Wow! With two Blaze's it gets really confusing in third-person! O_o as you can see! I'm losing track of which Blaze I'm talking about!

So I guess first-person is best for this...if anyone doesn't like it, then tell me and I'll change back to third-person.

IC: I looked around, I had made no friends, since the beginning of school. It was kind of sad, that everynight I went to bed with no friends except Blaze. I sighed deeply as I stopped looking around and found that I was really tired. I then went to the lounge, not quite ready to go to bed. I sat on the recliner and took out my chemistry book, and read through some formulas to get my mind off my social life.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Blair curled up in a recliner after dinner. She was in one of the lounges by the cafeteria, catching up on some homework. Her bright red hair was pulled back in a right ponytail, and her expression was just as tense as she read for her history class.

Doomsday, her Houndour curled up at her feet, and dozed queitly. He looked around from time to time, mildly curious.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    With a tremendous sigh of exhasperation, Blair slammed her book shut, and looked down at Doomsday, who was not phased at all. Needless to say, he was used to it.

"Come on..." she said to him softly, packing up her things. "Let's go for a walk. I'm never gonna memorize all these facts in time for tomorrow!"

She threw her shoulder bag over her right shoulder, and Doomsday followed her out the door into the couryards.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I watched her leave as she said something that I couldn't help feel hope that I could make a friend yet. I closed my biology book and followed her out to the courtyard. "Um...I couldn't help but over hear that you needed help with your homework. I'm a sophmore, I suppose I could help you with whatever you needed help with. That is if you're a freshman or sophmore." I said as I walked up to her.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Blair looked up at the boy who had come after her sharply. Her emerald eyes were lethal, but she looked away at Doomsday.

"You don't have to really..." she said softly, though her tone still carried a bit of harshness.

Doomsday rolled his eyes and barked an affirmative to the boy before Blair could stop him.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Blaze then caught up with us. "Yeah, I do. I'm kind of low on friends...Blaze here is my only friend in this school." I said and realized how pathetic I sounded. "Oh....um...my name's Blaze. What's yours?" I asked as I put my hand out in front of me so she could shake it. I then looked at Doomsday and knelt down and scratched his ear. "What's his name!?" I said as my eyes lit up at the sight of the pokemon.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "I'm Blair," she said, taking his handshake firmly. She looked down at her Houndour and smiled faintly. "This is Doomsday."

She looked back at Blaze, smiling, though he was looking at Doomsday and she doubted and hoped he didn't notice. she averted her eyes quickly, and took out her history textbook once more, opening it to a bookmarked page, and setting it on the bench.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I smiled as I said absentmindedly, "Blair and Doomsday? Wow, what a combination." I then noticed I said this out loud. "Oops!" I said sitting on the bench, "Sorry about that, I didn't mean it in a bad way. But what do you need help with? History? Oh I can help with you then. Let's see what you got." I said as I picked up the book and read the material. I then proceeded with explaining to her, very carefully the easiest way to memorize the material, and helped her memorized it.

When I looked at my watch, I noticed that it was bedtime and I said getting up. "Well I hope I helped. It was nice meeting you Blair." I then walked calmly away, I gave a whistle and said, "Here boy!" And Blaze, my growlithe, came trotting over to me as we entered the building.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Thanks..." Blair said after they had studied. She packed away her things as Blaze called his Growlithe to him. Doomsday took a few steps back, his fur beginning to prickle. He stood at Blair's side protectively.

After they had left, Blair and Doomsday went to her room, falling asleep quickly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back