• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: RT, you should see the MaH RP thread sometime....now that's an RPing marathon!! O_O

And RM is right, Ami. No one's ignoring you on purpose, you just jumped in while my character was asleep and trying to regain her memories...a little distracted, I guess you could say! ^_^

IC: Skye smiled, glad that her tests had come back, and she was released from the hospital wing. Most of all, above all, she was glad to have her memories, and she was glad to have Dex.

"Thank you for helping me recover them," she said cheerfully, looking from Dex to Merlin and back. "I would have hated to have forgotten."

Her cheerful smile gave way to one a little more curious.

"So what about this place you wanted to take me?" she asked Dex.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
Years
Dex looked to Merlin. "Well, If your feeling better Skye...and If there is still time." He directed the last part of the sentence to Merlin, who nodded slowly.

"There is still time before they move on, but I will only take you if your feeling better, I dont want to risk making your illness any worse."

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: Yeah that can get up to 5 pages in like one hour.

IC:I finally finished my breakfast and just sat there. I ended up thinking about the date last night,, but soon got rid of the thought when Blaze started eating his food, he always was a sloppy eater. While he ate his food I decided to leave him at the cafetria while I went to get my other pokemon, because since I was talking about them, made me feel guilty for leaving them behind.

I went to the small pokecenter on the corner of street, and went to the phone. "Hello? Is dad there?" I said through the phone as a little girl picked up the phone.

"Yessums." The little voice replied. "Hold on." She added, and left the phone and in the background I could barely hear, "Daddy, Blaze is cawwing!"

I chuckled at the sound of my little sisters voice and then a mans voice rang loud and clear through the phone. "Did you get the firestone I sent you?"

"Yes, Blaze is doing very well. I was wondering if you would send my other pokemon here, I kind of miss them." I replied.

"Ok, they've gotten pretty down without you here, I'll send them over right away." He said and then he went to fetch the rest of my pokemon.

"Son? Are you ok?" A womans voice called out through the phone.

"yes, mom. I'm doing fine, I just wanted the rest of my pokemon that's all." I said chuckling, missing the sound of my moms worried voice.

"Oh we have a surprise for you! We'll send it with your pokemon." She said happily.

THen my father got back on the phone and said, "Here you are son, I'm sending them right now." A loading screen then popped up and filled the video phone screen. The trays beside it started to activate.

Three pokeballs appeared instead of only 2. "Dad, you sent me one extra!" I said turning back to the phone.

"No, that's the surprise. We thought it'd be nice if we added another pokemon to your collection. Well I got to go to work, talk to you later, son." He said and then hung up.

I took the pokeballs and curiously opened the third one to see what they could have possibly got me. To my surprise it was a baby Charmander. I smiled at it and said, "What should I name you, little buddy?"

"Char?" The little pokemon said with a tilt of his small head.

"Well, how about Andre." I said after a few minutes of thought. I thought it funny to name a pokemon a human name, but I was named after a pokemon, so why not?

The charmander nodded with aproval. And walked over he hugged my leg, "Char charmander." He said happily.

I recalled him and took my Absol and Raichu out to take a good look at them. "Wow, Sparks, you've gained alittle bit of weight...we'll just have to work it off then!" I said to my Raichu, as chubby as he got he reminded me of a boy Ruby.

"Absol." The absol said and looked at me.

"And Jess. How have you been? You seemed to stay in shape while I was here!" I said to my absol.

She nodded and proudly stood, to show off her slender body. I laughed and said, "You guys are in for a shocker when you see Blaze." I then recalled them and went back to the cafetria where Blaze was still pigging out.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat awoke with a smile on her face. Ruby was still fast asleep, so Nat showered and dressed without waking her.

Nat thought about letting her Raichu skip breakfast. But, as if the Pokemon had read her thoughts, Ruby awoke with a start. Nat giggled and scooped up the tubby Pokemon.

As she ate, Nat silently wondered how her Pokemon back home were doing. She hadn't seen them in so long, and she wasn't sure her Aunt and Uncle could handle Fang.

Nat laughed to herself as she thought of Uncle Martin trying to pet the Houndoom.

Ruby finished eating and looked up as if to say, "Why don't you call them if you're so worried!"

Supirsed that she understood the look, Nat headed to the Pokemon Center a ways away. She figured she'd better hurry, as she'd have to get back to class soon.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
After the little reunion with my pokemon, Jess and Sparks were excited to see the giant Arcanine. But Andre just hid behind my legs at the pokemon. I recalled them and sat down to eat breakfast, wondering how Nat was doing, since it was her first day back in her own dorm in 3 days.

I then went back to my schedule of showing up for chemistry 3 hours early and studying, I missed a ton of material and I was determined to get caught up before classes actually started.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled when her Aunt picked up the phone. "Hi, Suzan!" she said happily.

"Well this is certainly unexpected!" a middle aged, blond woman said to her.

"I was just calling to see how eveyone's doing," Nat said.

"Oh, we're doing okay. Fang's been trouble, but nothing we can't handle..." Suzan said nervously.

In the backround, barking and a human yelp could be heard.

"Suzan," Nat said quickly. "If you want me to, I'll take Fang and Pounce with me. I know they're a lot of work. But my father was a lab worker, so he could handle them. I think I may be able to as well."

Suzan looked slightly relieved. She placed two Pokeballs on the tray and was about to activate it when Nat cried, "Wait! Send Bubble as well!"

Suzan smiled and added a third Pokeball.

The trays began to glow and soon, there were three Pokeballs sitting in front of her. "Tell Martin I love him!" Nat said as the call ended.

Nat let the three Pokemon out as she hobbled to the Academy. Fang, the Houndoom, barked happily at the sight of her. Pounce, a Persian, purred.

Nat cuddled the last one a bit before returning it, as she couldn't carry it. Bubble giggled. Nat loved her mother's Horsea quite a bit.

Upon reaching the Academy, Nat headed to her 1st class, smiling as Ruby plodded beside her. She touched the 4 Pokeballs on her belt, and sat down quietly.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"Kline? I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back." I said. He nodded and I walked out. I walked passed Nat's first class, and poked my head in to see if she was in there yet. Sure enough she was. "Hey Nat!" I said since there was only two or three others in the room, and classes weren't for another good hour and a half.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat looked up and smiled. "Hi, Blaze!"

"Chu!" cried Ruby from Nat's lap.

A Pokeball on her belt shook protectivly. Just as Nat looked at it, it burst open, revealing a growling Houndoom.

"Fang, down! He's my bo- my friend," she said blushing. She had almost said "boyfriend" but decided "friend" was a safer bet this early in the game.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Blaze stepped protectively infront of me and stood as tall as he could, and towered over the Houndoom, and growled threateningly. "Blaze down, it's just my girlfriends Houndoom, I'm sure there's nothing to be protective about" I said winking at Nat. I would have said Nat but I felt since she hesitated, I figured I reassure her.

I smiled and said chuckling, "Fang, aye? You make a good protector." I then looked back to her and said, "Let me introduce you to my Raichu, so if he's abit chubby, seems my parents let him have too many leftovers." I then called out Sparks. "Sparks meet Nat. Nat meet Sparks. Sparks meet Fang. Fang meet Sparks. Ruby meet Sparks. Sparks meet Ruby." I said trying to get that all in one breath. I caught my breath and said, "He kind of reminds me of Ruby. Don't you think?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Ruby gasped. She'd never seen another Raichu before. SHe ran up to it, smiling. "Chu! Raichu!" she said, giggling.

"Indeed he does," Nat said, a faint blush on her cheeks from being called "girlfriend". "And it seems they're getting along fine!"

Nat looked over at Fang, who had calmed down some. Fang was highly untrsting of all males except her father. It was Fang who had rescued Nat from Tim in a dark alleyway not long ago.... He was ready to do it again, if proved necessary. The dog-like Pokemon now lay uneasilly at Nat's feet.

Nat looked up at Blaze. "You'll have to forgive Fang. He's not fond of human males since Tim...." she said quietly.

Fang growled at the mention of Tim's name.

Nat changed the subject abrubtly. "Well, since you've met Fang. I suppose it's no harm in letting you meet Bubble and Pounce as well!" she said as she released a Horsea and Persian.

OOC: We'd best be careful not to do another marathon RM! XD

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"I'm feeling bunches better," Skye smiled, and Agile nodded as if to confirm.

She swung her legs over the side of the bed, and stood up, stretching. Suddenly, her face became beet red when she realized she was still in her hospital garments. Agile, who was always quick on the uptake, handed Skye a blanket, which she wrapped around herself.

"Just...er...let me go change, okay?" she asked, feeling foolish. She hurried to the door, and looked back for a moment. "I'll meet you by the front doors, okay?"

With that, she was gone. She sprinted up to her dorm, and went in, took a quick shower, and tried her best to be quick in picking out an outfit. She chose a pair of flares that her mother said looked nice on her. She didn't particularly care for them, and decided that a pair of black cargo pants would suffice just fine. She pulled on a deep red tank top, which she promptly threw a white zip up hoodie over. Lastly, she found her favorite pair of socks, a pair of red, blue, and green striped knee-highs with penguins embroidered on the top. Her shoes were last, and of course, she opted for a pair of black converse sneakers.

Finally ready, she sighed, and looked over at Agile, who nodded her approval.

"All right then..." she said, a little nervously. "Let's go..."

"Chu!" Agile hopped onto Skye's shoulder, and they made their way to the front entrance of the Academy.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: Yeah, we'll have to be careful! XD

IC: "Nice to meet you two." I said smiling at the two pokemon. "well Guess I should show you my last two." I said smiling. "Come on out Andre!" I said smiling.

Andre came out and hid behind my leg. I picked him up in my arms and said, "He's still just a baby. His name's Andre."

"Char!" The little charmander said as he buried his head in my shirt.

"Ok, now this one I think Houndoom will fine to his liking." I said smiling as I called Jess out.

The Absol came out of the pokeball and looked around, her slender body evident from the way she was standing. She then saw Houndoom and said, "Absol." She walked cautiously over to the pokemon and sniffed his ears. She cocked her head to the side and looked back at me and then back at Fang.

"Her names Jess." I said laughing at the look she gave me.

Meanwhile Blaze laid down and glared at Fang, and was ready to take action if the houndoom tryed to do anything harmful to me.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Fang took his menacing eyes off Blaze for a moment and sniffed at the Absol. "Doom," he said as he playfully licked Jess's paw.

Nat looked relieved and tickled Bubble's tummy. The tiny Horsea giggled a bit.

Ruby was excitedly talking with Sparks. She seemed to be having the time of her life.

Pouce merely looked around, then retreated to her Pokeball, finding nothing of interest.

Nat looked at the tiny Charmander and fished out a red Pokeblock. SHe held her palm out, the block on top of it. She crooned to the baby as she hoped he would take it.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Andre looked at me, and then at Nat. I nodded, and he quickly took the pokeblock, and nibbled at it. "Char!" He said and then hugged Nats' leg.

Jess tugged playfully at Fangs ear. Then took a few steps back and shook her head playfully.

"Rai rai, chu. Chu Raichu!" Sparks said as he talked with his hands to tell Ruby how he took down a Gyarodos.

Blaze still glared at Fang, ready to attack if he to hurt any of his friends.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled and picked up the tiny Charmander. "Well, aren't you sweet!" she giggled and kissed the Pokemon's forehead.

Ruby smiled, very impressed. She watched and listened with a twinkle in her eyes.

Fang looked up and leapt into a playful position. His head was down, his rear in the air. His tail wagged quickly and he barked happily.

Nat turned her attention to Jess and Fang, then looked at Blaze (Arcanine). She hoped the pokemon didn't do anything drastic.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"Char char!" He said happily snuggling up to her.

Jess then tackled Fang to the ground, and then jumped off him and prepared for whatever he had.

"Blaze Jess can handle herself." I said.

Blaze sighed and rested his head on his legs.

Sparks then told Ruby about taking down a giant blastiose. It was long a drawn out.

"Ok Sparks, it's true you took down a gyarodos, but you never ever took down a Blastoise." I said chuckling.

"Chu chu chu chu Rai!" He said arguing back.

"No you didn't you're just trying to impress Ruby!" I said laughing.

Sparks blushed alittle and muttered, "chu..."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Ruby also blushed a bit and continued admiring Sparks for taking down a Garydos. "Chu! Rai Raichu!!" she said smiling.

Fang quickly leapt back up and looked at Jess, slightly confused. He looked to Nat, and she nodded.

Fang barked and nipped at the Absol's feet. While she was distracted, he pinned her to the floor, his muscles showing as he kept her there.

He then barked, licked her cheek, and bounded away.

Nat smiled at the baby Charmander in her arms. "I remember when Ruby was as little as you," she said quietly, then laughed. "That's hard to believe, I know!"

Ruby looked up at Nat angrilly.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Jess just laid there for a few minutes, confused about why he licked her. She shook the feeling off and got back to her feet.

"I should warn you, Nat. Jess is a tease, so don't let Fang think she's in love with him, ok?" I told her as I watched Jess.

"Raichu Rai Raichu." He said sucking in his gut and tryed to show her what he looked like before he got fat.

"That's about it, Sparks!" I said laughing, "That's the shape I left you in when I came to school." I said laughing still.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Ruby smiled, a bit self-consious about her own weight now.

"Well, now maybe you've got a reason to loose those pounds!" Nat called at Ruby.

Ruby glared at Nat before turning back to Sparks.

Fang, hearing about Jess being a tease, tensed slightly. He detested fake emotion, as that was what Tim had brought upon Nat. Loosing his playfulness, Fang returned to Nat's feet, lay down, and yawned widely at Jess.

"Fang, no need to be rude!" Nat chided, nudging the Houndoom with her good leg.

Fang merely yawned again, looking at Jess.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Jess looked at Fang, insulted by his rude behavior. "Fang, she doesn't know she's a tease, it's just the way she is. So she's taking your behavior offensively. And who knows, she might actually like you, it's hard to say with her." I explained.

Sparks walked to my side and said, "Raichu Rai!" He tryed to explain exactly what I meant in a different way to see if he'd understand.

Andre jumped off Nat and back into my arms. "Easy boy. It's ok. They're just talking, they aren't fighting." I reassured the little pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back