• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Fang looked up. "Houn....doom," he apologized as he rose to nuzzle Jess's ear.

Nat sighed. Fang always had taken things a bit seriously...

Ruby looked up at Fang, glad the drama was over for now.

Bubble cried out, feeling neglected. Nat picked up the tiny Pokemon and rocked it a bit, calming it down. "Shhh, there's a good girl," she whispered to the upset baby. "I'm here.... I'm here..."

Bubble calmed down and snuggled into Nat's light blue hoodie.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled. "I'll see you around then," she said as she returned her Pokemon excluding Ruby.

Ruby bade a quick farewell to Sparks before the Raichu was sucked into the ball by a flash of red light.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled as Blaze hugged her. Some of the other girls in the room giggled or gave her jealous glances. Nat merely smiled more as her Professor came in.

SHe tried hard to pay attention and catch up. It was hard, especially after missing three days of class.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • OOC: OKay im feeling like im ready to leave this RP, it wouldnt be hard for me to catch up but I dunno if i even want to be in it anymore...

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Sapphire Latios said:
    OOC: OKay im feeling like im ready to leave this RP, it wouldnt be hard for me to catch up but I dunno if i even want to be in it anymore...

Yeah, when does it end? It's like we are posting for nothin. Where is the plot?

-----------
    IC:​
    Cadoan woke from the medical bed. Now the medicine was in full effects. Memories were twisted and his mind was asking questions.

'Where am I ?' , 'Who are these people?', 'Where are my pokemon?' , 'Where are my family and friends?'

Cadoan or his mind didn't have answer. He got up out of the cot. He looked down at his clothing, medical material. A hospital, thats were he was!

"NURSE, DOCTOR , SURGEON , SOMEBODY WITH MEDICAL EXPERIENCE!!!" Cadoan yelled across the room. A nurse noticed him and quickly went over.

Trainers & their pokemon turned heads, looking at a paranoid yelling guy.

"Yes Mr. Monroe, would you like a glass of water?" The nurse said politely trying to quiet him down.

Cadoan still spoke in a loud tone, afterall, he didnt know where he was.

"NO, I WOULDN'T! WHA-" Said Cadoan as if the nurse had no intelligence.

"Shhhh! " she said, "Students are sleeping."

"Whats going on?" Cadoan whispered. "Students? This is a school hospital?"

"No, this is the hospital wing." Said the nurse pointing at large sign that read 'HOSPITAL WING'.

"What's a hospital wing? It sounds like a part of a airplane. Well, where is the doctor?"

"Don't you read Harry Potter?" Asked the nurse.

"Are you insulting me miss? Or is this my condition? Am I a Hairy Pot? Where's the doctor?" Cadoan asked again.

"Yes, the doctor. Surely he can sort all this out for you. " said the nurse almost sprinting to the back of the hospital wing.

A Squirtle looked over at Cadoan. "What?!"

Years
  • "That's right… The machine was set by Team Aqua to send psychic signals to potential trainers, aggravating their bodies, and eventually causing them to die. The fewer trainers in their way, the easier it will be for them to achieve their goal…" Mewtwo eventually disappeared into the woods. Ali, Anna, Naru, and Minkai took one last glance at each other, and didn't see each other again until that evening…

Monica arrived at Ali's dorm,

"Hey, you wanted to see me?" Ali nodded.

"That's right, you were given a map by Earl, right?…"

"Only the staff-you wanted me to bring it?" Ali continued to nod.

"That's right. I need to get to the basement of the Academy… I can't really say why…" Monica cautiously handed Ali the map.

"It took me a while to get past the staff, but I managed to get it… Is that all?"

"Yeah, thanks a lot…"

Anna, Ali, Minkai, and Naru were all standing outside of the Academy, in front of a bolted door in the late hours of the evening.

"Anna, we should be able to shove Naru through that vent-that way, she can open up th-" Naru snatched the map from Ali, looking it over.

"WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? WE COULD GO THRO-" Before Naru could finish her sentence, Anna swiftly shoved her into the vent as Minkai help the cover open. He slammed the cover behind Naru as she shrieked seeing so many Spinarak.

"Sorry Naru, but you are the smallest…" Ali stated, running to the door as he awaited Naru.

"… She hasn't shrieked in a while…"

"AHHH EWW IT'S ON ME!!"

"…Never mind…"

"I'm here!" Naru yelled through the other side of the door, trying to unlock it. After opening it, the group watched her covered in Spinarak webs. She, only seeing herself in the light for the first time in a while, shrieked again, trying to shake off the webs. Minkai and Ali followed Anna and Naru who were leading the way.

"Princess, use flash!" Princess looked up at Ali, barely able to see his face. She nodded, and let out a soft electrical glow around her.

"Thanks Princess!" Naru said happily, they continued to walk through the tunnel, seeing many open vents, which were on the ground. The group stared at Naru,

"I wasn't quite sure which vent I was supposed to exit through…" She gave a faint smile, and walked through the next door, being taken away immediately by a shady man.

"Naru!" Anna shouted, quickly chasing behind him. Ali and Minkai followed closely behind into the many doors that the man led them through, until they were surrounded by Aqua grunts and Mightyena.

"The Mightyena… The attacks must've been decoys!" Princess promptly got into a fighting stance after using rain dance. Anna's Espeon prepared to pounce on the man with Naru, but wasn't able to find the right moment.

"GO SQUEEKERS!" Minkai threw out his pokeball, revealing a small electrical rodent.

"Piii ka!" He shouted, immediately using thunder, which worked well with Princess' Rain Dance. Many Mightyena fell to the ground right then and there, but there were still some left standing, ready to battle. Just then, an Umbreon pounced onto the man from behind, as the door slammed open, revealing Monica in a black tank top, a black pair of close-fit pants, and a black coat, reaching her ankles. Naru was able to roll away from the man, sending out her Vaporeon.

"Go! Use Ice beam!" Vaporeon opened her mouth wide, letting out a stream of ice-cold water which froze on contact, freezing all of the Mightyena that were left over. The man took off his mask, finally revealing that he was the same Admin that had battled Anna and Ali last year. He was now surrounded by Anna, Ali, Minkai, and Naru, and had Monica right behind him, ready to attack when she was needed.

"So you guys are here again…" He stated in a sinister tone.

"Yup, we aren't leaving until you do too! Until then, we'll be here to make sure this Academy is safe!" Anna grunted, pressing her feet into the ground.

"Fine then, so-be-it… But until we meet again, I will be on my way…" He quickly flew away on his Crobat, attempting to avoid further battling. Monica looked over at the machine, which was still running.

"… Is that what you were looking for?…" She asked Ali, walking over to it. He replied with a nod, and picked up Princess, rubbing her silky head.

"You did well just then…" He said, feeling very protective. Monica backed away from the machine,

"So we wanna get rid of it then?…"

"RIGHT!" The other four quickly responded in unison.

"Then what are we waiting for?" She held out her index finger, watching as her Umbreon slammed her head against it, causing the wires to snap, making a fire.

"Uh-oh… Quick! We should go!" Naru said, running to the other end of the room, to the tunnel. She was quickly grabbed by Monica,

"No! I can get us back to the Academy through the dining room!" She stated, running through the door she had entered through. The group followed her through the door, up a cold set of stairs, through another door. Just like Monica had said, they were now in the dining room… Naru glared at Ali,

"And you made me go through a vent…"

The same images kept running through Ali's head as he sat through Communications with professor Marigold, but it was all okay now… Everything was finally back to normal…

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat went through her morning classes with a smile on her face. She even allowed Fang to walk beside her to lunch. The large, demon-like dog got quite a few odd stares, but Nat ignored them.

She was in a good mood. Professor Daisy had given her an A+ on her picture of Mew and an A for the one she did of Ruby. Her essays had all gotten A's as well. Nat was back to her old "A" student standard.

She sat down at the table the group usually sat at. Fang layed down at her feet and Ruby placed the half eaten tray of Chicken on the table, grinning sheepishly. Nat ate a bit or two and allowed Fang to finish the rest. He happily obliged.

Nat suddenly wondered where everyone was.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Now if that isn't a plot, then I don't know what is! Wow...you kind of spelled it out for us, RT. XD

IC: After Chemistry was over, Professor Kline wanted to see me after class. "What is it, Professor?" I asked as he dismissed class.

"I'm going to be out for a few days, I have...um...uh...something urgent coming up, that I need to do. I want to know if you'd be interested in teaching a few classes. It would get you out of half your classes and you get to do what you love." He said.

"How would it get me out of half of my classes?" I asked curiously.

"Because you have to teach 6 classes a day." He said smiling.

I thought about it only a few short seconds and said, "I'd love to do it."

"Great, I'll get what you'll miss from your teachers today and give it to you tomorrow before I leave." He said.

I nodded, and he dismissed me, I then wondered around the halls before my next class to see if I could find anyboyd I knew. I was really interested in making friends with the people that were in the hospital wing with me, but I needed to find at least one of them first.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Marina went through all her morning classes and rushed to lunch. She was eager to take a break, her morning classes made her rather tired. She then ignored her exhaustion and grinned happily when she saw Nat and quickly ran to her.

"Hey Nat!" she greeted happily.

Her newly hatched Togepi jumped off her arms and walked towards Ruby while Muu-chan guided her.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • After the rest of my morning classes passed by I decided to take my pokemon out of there pokeballs. Andre came out first and I lifted him up and rested him on my shoulder, and then came Sparks, which I decided to hold him in my arms. Jess came out and walked beside Blaze. The tenth grade cafeteria was alittle too small for all my pokemon to eat so I took them down all down to the freshmen one. I saw Marina and Nat talking and decided to leave them alone. I sat in the corner by myself and got food for me and my pokemon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Cloud was twinging his plastic fork as he looked over to the auditorium doors, to Clouds amazement Scott walked in, not wearing the traveling cloak anymore "HEY! Arnt you suppose to be in class!?" Cloud asked surprised "Well...I kinda told the secretary id be here on Sunday...but i knew id be here a few days earlier so...i wanted a few days off to hang with you guys XD and the fact i didnt want to go to class >_>;;" Cloud laughed and sat down "Dont mind me im er...grading them?" Scott said as he got evil looks from Kyle "Whats up with that dude?" Scott asked as he pointed at Kyle "DONT EVEN MENTION HIM!!!" Cloud yelled as his face got really red and stormed off "Sheesh, anger..." Scott smiled as he turned his head to see Kyle walking over to Julia "Yo Sup We still on for tonight?" Kyle asked as he ran his fingures through his hair "WHAT!? THAT PRETTY BOY WITH JULIA!? No wondrer Cloud dont like him Hehe!" Scott thought to himself as he saw Kyle talking to julia, and Cloud giving him evil looks.

Years
  • Ali walked into the dining room carrying Princess in his arms. It was the first time she had used Rain Dance the previous night, and she was very tired. He saw Nat and Marina sitting at one table, and Blaze sitting alone with a large amount of pokemon. He ordered a piece of chicken, and some pokeblocks for Princess, then walked over to Blaze's table, trying to begin a conversation.

"Hey, you mind if I sit here?" He asked, observing the pokemon that were accompanying him.

"So, would you mind introducing me to your new friends here?"
    ~~~~~~
    Julia gave Kyle a blank stare. Monica and Naru were observing from a distance, trying their hardest not to laugh.

"What… Are… You talking about?" She rose an eye-brow, not remembering that she had agreed on going out with Kyle a couple of days before.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Kyle stared at Julia, he thought she was messing with him "But...but...you said you...would..." Kyle said, as his face dropped, Cloud up on the stage couldnt help himself "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Cloud was cracking up and layed on the ground he was laughing so hard "TOTALLY BURNED!!!" Cloud laughed, Kyle glared at Cloud "This a trick right? Your joking, I mean it was only 2 days ago...we...you...and me...and...er..." Kyle rambled on, Cloud still laughing. "Well This is interesting, but i think ill go see if i can catch Anna and Ali..." Scott said quietly as he stood up and left the auditorium and into the dining hall
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott couldn't find Ali in the croud, but he spotted him chatting with the guy Scott was "introduced" to in the hospital wing. Scott tried to hide from Ali until he reached the table. "Hey Ali! Gonna give a big warm welcome back?" Scott said sarcastically from behind his old friend.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye smiled, her cheeks turning pink when he commented on her attire. Agile giggled teasingly from her shoulder, which made Skye's face even redder.

"I-I'm ready," she said brightly, her smile becoming broad and warm. "Where are we off to? Or is it a suprise?"

Years
  • "Yeah… Hi!" Ali happily said.

"You've been introduced to Blaze already, right? Well if not – Blaze this is Scott, Scott, this is Blaze!" Ali took a bite of his chicken, and watched Princess nibble softly at her pokeblocks, still evidently tired from last night.
    ~~~~~~
    "Yeah… What are you talking about, Kyle?" Monica asked, smirking as she walked over to Cloud.

"I can't remember you asking her out at all!" She smiled, wrapping her arms around her Chikorita which was on the ground beside her.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "Uh...O_O;;;;;" Scott said to Ali "WE HAVNT SEEN EACHOTHER IN OVER 6 MONTHS AND ALL I GET IS 'YEAH...HI!?'" Scott shouted and sat down beside Ali "But then agian you were never the type of guy to get overly excited -_-;" Scott said and smiled as he went and got chicken and Poke pellets as well and fed them to his Quilava.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kyle was blushing now "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I ASKED YOU OUT TWO DAYS AGO!? HOW COULD YOU FORGET!!!" He yelled at Julia "Man You just made a complete fool of yourself! HA!" Cloud laughed and winked at Monica "CLOUD! YOU WERE THERE! DIDNT SHE SAY SHED GO OUT WITH ME!?" Kyle asked "No...I dont recall..." Cloud siad as he made a thinking expression "Nope, no she didnt XD" Cloud laughed and sat down on the stage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back