• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    Dex shook his head slowly. "Not a secret as such, but I just felt that there was something that must be done, please..come with me." with this he lead Skye up a small hill and down into a forest, he stopped by a large bush, and pushed it aside, pointing Skye in, in the clearing beyond, was a large group of Abra and Kadabra.
    "Ive heard that when two people feel for each other it is customary for them to introduce each other to their families, and here is mine, they were migrating through this area, and will be here for the next month."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye's eyes widened at the group of Abra and kadabra. Agile had a similar expression on her face, practically falling off Skye's shoulder. For a long moment, Skye was speechless. It was one thing to hear about living with a large group of the psychic Pokemon. It was another matter entirely to see it.

"Wow," was all she could say, but her smile was genuine. She looked over at Dex. "I can't even begin to imagine...this is amazing!"

"C-chu..." Agile agreed, still staring in wonder.

The Pokemaster

Years
    suddenly, a large Kadabra approached them, and started to point at Skye.

"Kada...Kadabra Kadab" it said to dex.

"Kadabra, abra Kadab, abra." Dex replied without even shifting. the Kadabra stroked its chin, seemingly considering something, when Merlin hobbled into the area, immeidaetly the Kadabra kneeled, and looked in amazement at what Merlin had become, the other abras and kadabras looked a little unsured, and then, in a show of authority, Merlin flung off his tattered cape, revealing the usual brown armour parts that Alakazam's posses, but only, his were Purple, he held out a finger, and said in a demanding tone. "Ala Kazam, kazam!" and the pokemon parted ways.

"Father, being the leader of this tribe, has quite the way with words." Dex said with a slight chuckle, as he lead Skye deeper into the group, a little abra dived onto his head, there was a brief little play-fight between the two, and the ended up sitting in the dirt, laughing.

"oh, how silly of me, Skye, allow me to introduce Marlina, my fathers natural born daughter and my little sister."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye giggled at the little Abra, waving at her. Agile wasn't very shy at all about it, which suprised Skye, and she walked right up to Marlina, and began speaking to her. Skye looked on for a moment, and then sat beside Dex in the grass.

"Do you know them all?" she asked in wonder, watching the Abra and Kadabra as they glanced at her curiously. She pulled her knees up to her chest, and wrapped her arms around them, basically dumbfounded by the sight of all the Pokemon together.

The Pokemaster

Years
    "Well, to be honest, a few are new arrivals, others have left, and others have come from other tribes, its a constantly shifting social structure." Dex said happily. "I like to visit them everytime i get the chance, it has been too long since i ran with the herd and spoke only telepathically or in pokemon speech like the rest of the tribe, each member of the tribe has their own job to do to insure the survival of the rest. father is tribe Leader, and as his son, I am expected to take over after him, should I live long enough, since father is only around 200 years old, and Alakazams live a lot longer, but come, explore, you are welcome here."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Amazing," Skye smiled, looking around her. "It seems Merlin's done a wonderful job leading them."

Agile was now involved in chasing the constantly teleporting Marlina around. Skye chuckled, watching them for a time. Her cheeks grew pink at their glances, unsure of what to do or say to them, or if she was expected to do anything at all. Her eyes traveled back to Dex.

"Wow...my family will seem so boring compared to this!" she chuckled, and felt a bit more relaxed.

Years
    OOC: I'm not too sure if it's too early to be wrapping up the Rp, but it looks like there is only a small, specific group of people posting. If we can start another year soon enough, then we can start it off fresh with more Rpers, meaning more characters for our characters to develop relationships with. If anyone has a problem, I can edit this post to keep the Rp going on longer ^.^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After Ali was informed that final exams were coming up in his courses, he slowly walked over to the dining room, taking a seat after ordering a simple tomato soup with a slice of toast, as well as the usual order of pokepellets. The sun was setting unusually early today, but it gave the room a quaint feel, which was nice, as opposed to the rush of the dining room that it normally had. Ali softly rubbed Princess' head as she nibbled on the pellets, feeling very relaxed after the battle with Lava.

"I wonder where everyone is…" Ali said to himself out loud, now slouching in his chair. Princess stared at the counter of the dining room for a while, something seemed to have caught her eye.

"What is it?" He asked, trying to point his eyes in the same direction as her's, she seemed to be looking at the pokeblocks. Ali smiled, and happily picked her up after they had both finished their food, carrying her over to the counter to take a closer look. She was very eager to try the red ones. She tilted her head to the side, and observed each detail of the pokeblock.

"You want that one?" Ali asked Princess, pointing to the red pokeblocks from behind the glass of the counter. She was quick to nod in approval, and tried wrapping her arms around his hand as much as she could.

"We'll take a batch of the red pokeblocks then," He gave the person behind the counter the money that was needed, pokemon treats were never included as part of the school fee. Ali took a seat back where they were sitting before, letting Princess stretch out across the table. Ali dug through his bag to find the batch of pokeblocks, and put one in the palm of his hand. Princess slowly approached it, sniffing it first, then biting it right out of his hand. She seemed very pleased with the taste, and was able to devour it in no time at all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julia sat at one of the table of Kiki's caf? on a bench seat with Monica and Cloud across from her. Before leaving the grounds of the Academy, Julia got dressed into a pair of close-fitting black flares, and a white, strapless top, being sure to apply her favorite strawberry lip-gloss before she walked out of the Rustboro girls' dorm. She looked over to Monica after they both received their frozen coffees, who was dressed in a black tank-top covered up by a fuzzy, short, brown jacket, and wearing a pair of pants similar to Julia's.

"So… We'll be performing in 2 days, that only leaves one day for rehearsal, half a day to stress out, and the other half to screw up…" Monica nodded in reply,

"There is no way that Mr. Iwana could expect us to ace this show… None of us are prepared – maybe Elijah and Kyle… And Naru… But that's three people out of 6!" Julia gawked at Monica,

"You mean… We're the only people that aren't prepared for the show!? AKK I'M NOT GONNA GET INTO DRAMA CLUB!!!" She muttered to herself, panicking.

"How can everyone except for us be ready!? We're staying up all night memorizing our lines, we'll spend tomorrow to perfect the expressions and relax, and then spend the first half of the performing day to… Stress out like everyone else?…" She sweat-dropped.

"Yeah, we could try staying up tonight, but where could we meet where we won't get into trouble with the teachers? If it was just you and me, Julez, it would be much easier… But cloud needs to study too!… I think… Do you?" Monica looked at Cloud with a bizarre look.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: It might be worth wrapping up this year so we can start fresh...there seems to be some diverging motion between a lot of RPers. I'm for starting another year soon. ^_^ Not right away, but soon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    OOC: Sounds fine with Me, ill edit this in a little bit for my post, but yeah, sounds like a good idea, then Scott could cause mischief XD

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Sounds like a plan, Raichu_Tamer!!

IC: Nat rose and said to Blaze. "I'm gonna head inside. I've got some things to take care of," she murmered and headed to the Academy.

She was called back into the Hospital Wing nearly immeadiatly.

The same doctor she had seen earlier informed her that she would not be recieving the sugery tomorrow. Her Grandmother wished to have the surgery done over the summer, as finals were creeping up on them.

Nat was silently glad and headed to her room to study. She flopped on the bed and found herself struggling to ceonsentrate. She knew she had to prepare, but her mind kept wanering.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott spotted Ali feeding Princess some pokeblocks "Ali! Hey!" Scott said happily as he sat across from his good friend, Lava jumped up onto the table and dug into his Pokepellets, Scott took a bite from his pizza "So, stressing out for finals?" Scott asked as he smiled at Ali "Lucky for me i dont need to take the finals, seems that i dont need to start back up till next year, I got enough credits back in Viridian to pass =D" Scott smiled and looked at Princess who seemed to be okay "Ya know i tried to tell Lava to take it easy on her, seeing as how you want her to E-V-O-L-V-E" Scott spelled out in case Princess would hear.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cloud took the opertunity to stay up all night with a coupld of girls and ran with it "Yeah of course i need all the studing i need you guys XD" Cloud laughed "So, where should we meet if we're planning on doing this?" Cloud asked as he took a sip from his frozen coffee "Y'know i wonder if Torch wants something to eat..." Cloud said and took out a plastic bag of pokepellets he made speciality for Torch, but then remember how Torch had evolved and would cause chaos in the cafe "Er...maybe not ^_^;;" Cloud sighed and put the pokepellets away "maybe we could meet in the auditorium after hours? or the library maybe?" Cloud suggested and took another drink of his coffee.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Sounds great! I'm all for starting a next year! YAY! ^ ^

Dang I have a rpers block...must post 4 paragraphs...even if they're about absolutely nothing....

IC: I nodded to Nat and watched her go. Blaze laid beside me, after a few minutes of doing nothing but looking at the sky, my stomache started growling. I rubbed it and got to my feet. "Let's go get something to eat!" I said to Blaze with a smile.

Blaze barked happily in return and raced me to the the cafetaria. I quickly got my food and sat down to eat it.

OOC: Ok, so I only got 1 and a 1/4 paragraphs....close enough...I guess...

Years
    "Yeah! The library!" Julia shouted excitedly.

"Now we just have to figure out a way to stop ourselves from going to sleep…" Looking around the caf?, Julia saw a stand in the middle of it. She stood up from the bench-seat, and walked over to it, having Monica follow.

"Hey look… Chocolate chips!" Julia stated ecstatically, pointing at a bag filled with tiny brown objects.

"Julia, those are coffee beans…" Monica replied to Julia, sweat-dropping.

"…We can make coffee! That's what'll keep us up! Yeah!"

"You kinda need a coffee machine to do that…"

"…We'll figure out a way! Haha," with that, she walked over to the counter and bought a small paper bag filled with coffee beans, while Monica continuously tried to figure out a way to make coffee without a coffee maker, taking a sip of her drink.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali sighed,

"Yeah…" He rolled his eyes, then grabbed Princess in a tight snuggle.

"We were about to leave just now, but Princess and me can keep you company if you'd like," He said cheerfully.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    Can I join?
    Name:Jacob
    Age/Grade/Rank:10/???/???
    Looks:Ruby Eyes and Yellow Hair(Clothes Change)
    Starter Pok?mon:Mudkip
    Pok?ball: Pokeball
    Personailty:Smart,Kind and Cool
    Hometown:Littleroot Town

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Cloud was happy that the girls liked his idea "Yeah and Torch could boil water, and maybe grind the coffee beans with his claws? or something like that :laugh: " Cloud laughed and sat back down "As long as we dont get caught ^_^;;" Cloud said, knowing good and well that a few teachers roamed the halls, after hours to check if anyone was still up "If only Scott was in the play, he could probably make up a schem to make the coffee and a good hide out place!" Cloud laughed and looked at the girls "So what time should we meet at the library?" Cloud asked and looked out of the window.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Eh, i don't care!" Scott said happily as Lava kept trying to sit on his shoulder like he did when he was a Cyndaquil "But if you wanna do something go right ahead...Im bored out of my mind anyway X_X;;" Scott laughed, trying to think of something to do.

Years
    "Yeah, I guess I'll stay around then, I should probably study for finals after, though…" Ali said to Scott, looking at the clock on the wall of the dining room to see that it was almost 7 P.M.

"…Have you been assigned a dorm to sleep in? If not, my old room-mate dropped out, you can stay with me if you'd like," He told him, hoping Princess wouldn't mind. She looked up at Ali with a grin on her tiny face.

~~~~~~~~

"Alright then! Curfew is 9, so why don't we meet at 9:30 outside our dorms? They're right beside each other, after all… So Monica and me will knock on the living room wall twice, you knock back 3 times so we know you're ready, and we'll meet you outside!" Julia stated, giving the bag of coffee beans to Cloud as she walked out the door, taking a sip of her drink as Monica did the same.

"Here, you take the beans, bring the coffee with you when you come outside, k?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat stared at her neat notes, forcing herself to concentrate.

Fire is weak against Water. Water is weak against Electicity. Electricity is weak against Ground. Ground is weak against....

And so it continued. Nat was determined to know everything.

Ruby sat on the bed beside her trainer, happily munching some Pokepellets. The tubby Raichu was looking slimmer after the week or so of intense training.

Nat shifted the papers in her folder and started a new topic.

Breeding two Marrill will result in an Azuril only when bred with the sea incense. Breeding two Pikachu will result in a Pichu only when...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott looked up at Ali and smiled "Of course XD" Scott said with a smile "Just like old times, cept without the partying XD" Scott laughed thinking of him having parties "Yeah Ill go take my stuff up to your dorm then...if i still remember where it is XD" Scott laughed as he went to get his stuff.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cloud took the bag of Coffee beans up to his dorm "I just hope Kyle dont try and do something stupid..." Cloud thought as he imagined Kyle taking the coffee beans and hitting Cloud on the head with them "I need to stop using my imagination ><" Cloud said to himself as he slipped the coffee bag in his back pack and laid on his bed "Why cant i just go hang out with Monica and Julia for a while in their dorm..." Cloud said to himself as he got up and knocked on Monica and Julia's door.

Years
    Ali walked up to his dorm, ready to go to study for his exams.
    ~~~~~~
    Julia walked out of the bathroom wearing a towel, with her hair wrapped in a towel as well. Monica quickly ran into the bathroom with a towel on her arm after Julia walked out of it.

"Naru!" Julia yelled, hearing the door knock. She tried putting on her earrings in front of the mirror, but the door was very distracting.

"Naru!!" She yelled again, finally seeing that she wasn't in the dorm. Sighing, she walked to the door and opened it up. Her eyes widened seeing Cloud in front of her.

"Um… Hi!" Julia put her arm across her towel, making sure it wasn't going to fall.

"It isn't really 9 yet… You're here early!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back