• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Cloud went wide eyed seeing Julia "Uhh...i...er....Um...you...and...me...uhhh...bored?" Cloud said as his eyes drifted lower "DONT LOOK!!!" Cloud thought to himself as his eyes drifted towards her chest "Umm...I...er...Ummm...It...and...uhhh...well...umm" Cloud mumbled as he started blushing and looked at the clock in there "I...er...didnt know...and...bored...visit...i...erm...uhhh..." Cloud rambled and looked at Julia "I...erm...going now?" Cloud mumbled and turned around, blushing badly...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott followed Ali up to his dorm "Hmm...I coudl help ya study if ya want" Scott offered as they reached Ali's dorm.

Years
    "Sure! Let's start with Communications…" Ali handed Scott a list of questions based on how to communicate with pokemon.

"Ask me these questions, and tell me if I get them right!" He awaited eagerly for the first question, tapping his foot against the ground, almost stepping on Princess. She was able to jump under the bed before his foot was able to reach her.
    ~~~~~~
    Julia closed the door after seeing Cloud leave, feeling very awkward.

"Uh… O… Kay…" Monica walked out of the door of the bathroom dressed similarly to Julia.

"Who was that?"

"Just Cloud… He was acting very funny though…" Julia began to dig through her clothes to see what to wear. She finally picked out a pair of black cargo pants, and a red shirt with flared sleeves. She unravelled her hair out of the towel, and ran her fingers through it, trying to untangle it.

"Mon, do you have a blow-dryer?" Julia asked as she posed in the mirror with her Marill, giggling.

"Yep, it's right here!" She threw the blow-dryer onto Julia's bed.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott read over the page "O..kay..Whats the best way to communicate to a newly hatched Pokemon?" Scott asked as he laid down on his bed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cloud walked into his room and hit his head on the wall 2 times "GOD IM SO STUPID!!!" Cloud shouted as he still blushed, imagining Julez in the bath towel "WHY COULDNT I WAIT FOR LIKE 5 MORE MINUTES!!!" Cloud exlcimaed as he continued to beat himself up for what he did...XD

Years
    After using the blow dryer, her hair now felt silky and smooth, but she barely heard a knock against the wall. She looked over to Monica who was dressed in close-fitting white flares, and a powder-pink top.

"That was 2 knocks, wasn't it?" Julia asked Monica, watching her nod. Monica leaned over her bed 3 times, and put her head against the wall.

"…Cloud? Is that you?" She asked loudly, looking up at the clock.

"It's only 8:30… Why are you knocking!? MAKE THE COFFEE!" Julia shouted.
    ~~~~~~
    "The best way… That would be to have you be the first thing it sees, and to use a gentle tone while attempting to imitate it's voice, right?" Ali asked, trying to memorize the exact lines from the text book.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "W...What!?" Cloud shouted back "oh...2 knocks...geez im stupid ><" Cloud said to himself and got out the bag of coffee and a pot "Okay Torch do your stuff!" Cloud said as Torch started boiling the water for the coffee "Now grind up them beans bud!" Cloud shouted as he threw the bag of coffee beans at Torch, who used a few slash attacks to grind up the beans which fell into the pot "Okay...its almost ready..." Scott said as he sat down on his bed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Yup!" Scott said and went on to the next question "When your Pokemon doesnt have any respect for you, whats the best thing to do for it?" Scott asked and let out Lava.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat tried to focus, switching her notes to communication.

Newly hatched Pokemon are easilly frightened. Never raise your voice to one...

Ruby had fallen asleep on the bed and was now snoring softly. Nat smiled and continued through her notes.

Disobediant Pokemon need to be delt with immediatly. Never get violent with a Pokemon. Show it you want to be its friend and train it a bit more before allowing it to battle...

Nat looked to the tubby Pokemon on her bed. "I could always just take away Ruby's sweets!" Nat joked to herself as she continued scanning the pages in front of her.

Years
    "Pokemon that are disobedient…" Ali repeated to himself.

"Well, you're supposed to treat it much friendlier, and as soon as you possibly can before the problem gets worse… Am I right?" He asked Scott, unsure of the answer himself.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott read over the sheet "Yeah about 80% right they also recommend giving the Pokemon special items..." Scott said as he read over the sheet.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cloud looked at the clock "Okay its almost nine!" Cloud exclaimed as he knocked on the wall twice.

Years
    Ali nodded,

"Next question?…"
    ~~~~~~~~
    Julia heard the knock on the door, so she quickly knocked back 3 times. She walked out into the halls with Monica right behind her.

"Great! Get the coffee and let's go!" The 3 of them ran down the halls across the copper sky-walk. Monica paused a moment to look out the carved designs, but then quickly tried catching up to Julez and Cloud to see that they were leaving her behind. Once they got to the other side of the building, they ran into the grand hall, finding 2 large wooden, oak doors. Assuming that it lead to the library, they shyly opened them up.

"Whoa…" Julez was amazed to see the many books lined against the walls. She slowly took a seat at a table, trying not to make too much noise.

"…Wanna start then?"

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i walk out to the yard not knowing i have a disease and i see a group of people with pokemon and a bunch of wold pokemon.i walk over to the one i tried to talk to before and 2 metres away i feel very tired and collapse onto her back .

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: I take it that all of the characters are preparing for the finals. If not I'll edit my post.

IC: Back at my dorm I leafed through my notes. I knew I was going to pass the finals, but I wanted to make sure, I had missed alot of classes lately, with teaching Chemistry as a substitue teacher, I needed to catch up on everything else. I set my chemistry notes aside and focused on my other subjects.

Meanwhile, my pokemon, laid aroun the room, trying to find something at least half interesting to do. All except Sparks who was down in the weight room, training so he could get back in shape.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i fall off her and on to the ground with a loud thump.

Last edited:

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    is it ok.........if i join

Name: kitiara fraycara (my anime name)
    Looks: long golden hair with red eyes (anime form)
    Starter Pok?mon: ninetales (male, Nickname:kyo )
    Pok?ball: Friend Ball
    Personilty: Sweet, Kind, People-person, having fun!
    Hometown: Olivine City

Last edited:

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i wake up a bit and roll onto my back and sneeze. i groan." whats wrong with me?" i flop back onto the ground and lose consciousness again

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i wak up" um how do you know my name?who are you? are you new?

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Okay, Ami and Flame Chi... we're kinda finishing the school year out.... and the disease issue was already solved.... not to be rude or anything. We'll be starting a new year soon!!

BIC: Nat's head slowly slumped forward, her eyelids getting very heavy. She shook her head rapidly, taking a look at the illuminated clock face to her left.

12:30!? Holy, how long have I been studying!? she thought to herself as she shoved all her notes back in to thier appropriate folder.

She gently shoved Ruby over, and pushed Fang out of the way. Bubble and Pounce were sleeping together on the floor. Nat looked over them, feeling like she had a family again. It was so nice to have her other Pokemon around for a change.

She fell asleep slowly, her head full of finals, family, and for some reason, Blaze.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    oc: ok im new so should i just get my time table at the start of the new year? i dont even know where my dorm is.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Okay," Skye agreed, and she looked over her shoulder to call Agile.

The little Pikachu came bounding over quickly, and hopped onto her shoulder. She was grinning cheerfully, full of energy. Skye scratched behind the Pikachu's ears, and smiled.

"Thanks for taking me to meet your family," she said to Dex. She looked over at Merlin, and said a polite thank you to him as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back