• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

Years
    Could someone do a picture with a Latios? I dont know who to ask, please someone who is drawing decide for me. Could you give me the same personality as Bubii please? Well, no one has asked this, but how do I get the picture? Will someone attach it to this board?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    The personality will be attached here. Berry, could you send me the font then? That'd be great. I'd better start making up personality descriptions!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Haruka said:
    Request Change:

1. Torchic
    2. Iggy
    3. Automated Text.

I'm just not sure about my last choice though...
    Ok so this changes the list to this:

orange*berry requests:
    jynx
    Kairyu
    Yamichu

Iggy (my) requests:
    The King of Water Pokemon
    Marina99
    Hakura

Anyone's requests:
    Stormdoom
    bna_li

We need to sort out who is going to do bnal_li's and Stormdoom's request still. Also bna_li, you request will be done, but you must be patient. orange*berry and I are doing our best to get through those that asked before you.

JA I have a question. Do you want us to add backgrounds to the images, or do you wish to do that? I don't mind either way, I'll just keep them simplistic that's all.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Yes, I was wondering that myself. X.o() They might be more easy for her to work with if they don't have backgrounds...

*Pokes people who weren't specific as to which artisit they wanted* Since we have the same amount of requests, we should both pick one I guess... You pick. =3

Years
    orange*berry said:
    Yes, I was wondering that myself. X.o() They might be more easy for her to work with if they don't have backgrounds...

*Pokes people who weren't specific as to which artisit they wanted* Since we have the same amount of requests, we should both pick one I guess... You pick. =3
    OW! That hurts! Sorry, I would like whoever is free to do it. Still not specific... I will be patient. Thank you.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Sorry, sorry. n.n() It's a bad habit. *Puts away poking finger* Never get addicted to poking; you'll never stop. X.o()

And don't worry. Iggy and I will figure it all out when we get to that point. n.n()

Years
    orange*berry said:
    Sorry, sorry. n.n() It's a bad habit. *Puts away poking finger* Never get addicted to poking; you'll never stop. X.o()

And don't worry. Iggy and I will figure it all out when we get to that point. n.n()
    LOL, yeah, you have been poking alot around here lately.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    orange*berry said:

lol sure orange*berry...oh dear your little poking addiction has got you unto trouble :S

Jing

Bandit King
    Years
    Um hmm lets see

1.Electabuzz
    2.Orange*Berry
    3.Um i'm not good at this stuff i'll leave it up to you.

Hope that works.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    sure! well it's now:

orange*berry requests:
    jynx
    Kairyu
    Yamichu
    Stormdoom
    Jing

Iggy (my) requests:
    Marina99
    Hakura

Anyone's requests:
    bna_li

Still no word from JA :S the thing is I have already drawn my 3 requests. i just want to know if backgrounds are needed.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Sorry, I was away a couple of days. It's easier for me if you don't put backgrounds on, thank you Iggy. Now I need to write personality descriptions, problem is I don't know half of you guys! Please tell me a little bit about yourself, then I know whether you're bouncy happy people or sad depressed people.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Ourselves!?
    I thought you meant the personality of our Pokemon requested >_<"

May I have her personality instead of mine, please?

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    The King of Water Pokemon said:
    Can I have one? The one in my signature was from a quiz. Can you put Wailmer(With it's Japanese Name) in the background. I want it to explain how lazy I can be at times, but when needed, I can be energetic and a leader. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Can Igtica do mine?

I already told you the personality. Lol.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    jynx said:
    Ourselves!?
    I thought you meant the personality of our Pokemon requested >_<"

May I have her personality instead of mine, please?

It is the Poke personality shop. Your suppose to pick a Pokemon you relate to.

Back