• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    o.o bna li, i'm not sure why? I have given my pics to JA to create the ones that were requested of me. I'm unsure as to what has happened.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *faints* Berry, you shouldn't have sneaked up like that...

Sorry, I couldn't get to PC but I made these...

KOWP, I couldn't remember Wailord's Japanese name, if you post it I can change it.

*drops three personalities (Haruka, marina99, The King of Water Pokemon) on floor and runs away*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    sure! well it's now:

orange*berry requests:
    jynx
    Kairyu
    Yamichu
    Stormdoom
    Jing

Iggy (my) requests:
    all completed

Anyone's requests:
    bna_li
    swedish poke-fan
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina

lol well i guess half of that compliment goes to me so thankies. If you could specify which artist, it would be a great help.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Oh and just wanted you are a mega good artist! ^_^
    Oh wait...there's a quiz for this?I didn't know!!!!^_^;
    And Oops! I said:Oh and just wanted you are a mega good artist!
    I meant:Oh and just wanted to tell you:you are a mega good artist!

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Thankies for my half of the compliments (see, it's half and half, or 60-40 anyway: Iggy gets 60% for the pic, and I get 40% for words and background ^^)

Hm, Iggy, you want to start on the unassigned pics? While we wait for Berry?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    (40% thanks for liking it to Marina) You'll get the rest of your "thanks for liking it" from Iggy! Iggy, there you go, you can draw a Togitogi for Aya-chan! And Aya, you can call me JA ^^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Aack! *Flails arms around*
    I'm sooo sorry for keeping you all waiting. x.x() Iv just been bombarded with other things recently, and it's really slowing requests down. x.x() *Feels really, really bad about all this* *bows* *runs off to hurry and finish a bunch of other things*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    ooo a togepi ^_^ thats a nice easy one...whats with all this 40% for you thing JA! *gives JA 55% of hers* there 5% me ^_^

Back