• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! XDDDDDDDDD Thank you so much! *glomps* =D

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Ahh! Iggy's finishing them so fast, and I'm not even done with my first one yet!
    I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. ;; *Curls up and dies of slowness*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Argh a double post. Please forgive this ML, Atsuji and berry. I just wanted to put up this group shop of all the personality shop pokemon I've drawn so far.
    The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

Also I must ask, what's happening JA?.... Berry are you still doing this???? Will either of you see this? :(

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    XD Iggy it's fine , Your allow to double post in art if your posting art :) plus it's an awesome Pic Great Job!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    MoonLight said:
    XD Iggy it's fine , Your allow to double post in art if your posting art :) plus it's an awesome Pic Great Job!
    Yeah, aren't they lovely?

If Berry's gone, does that mean Iggy has to pick up her requests? Maybe you can help, ML!

Here's bna_li's.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    phew finally got yours bna_li ;) erm I think the tyhplosion one and the raichu one...check that pic..it shows all that i've drawn. as to picking up orenji's requests, it depends if people want me to I guess.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Its been a while since I checked up on this thread. Great job on the artwork Igtica! *saves images*
    If Berry is too overwhelmed with the requests I'm fine with Igtica doing my request:). That is, if you don't mind!

GuardianFlygon

Training with my Pokemon
    Years
    Cool.

You decide what Pok?mon you want to be.
    2. You nominate which of us you want to draw the pictures. (It can be any of us, but I'm not a good artist.)
    3. You can either write your own words (see Iggy's sig for an example) or ask one of us to.
    4. The art and words come to me, and I put it together.

The Pokemon I want to be is... Charmelon
    I want Orange*berry to draw it...
    3 MY WORDS ( You are one of the Charmelon brothers, you are very shy and playfull. Sometimes you use Ember when you are mad or just upset. You yell when you are happy alothough you dont mean to.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Typhlosion and Raichu, well I don't think you emailed them to me... if you send them then I will make them ^^. GF, Iggy might need to do yours because Berry seems to have gone...

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Hmm ok, well I'll get those to ya as soon as poss...though I swear I e-mailed them to you....hmm....oh so kairyu from orenji and Flygon Guardian...ok.

Back