• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Can I have a Jirachi? Drawn by Iggy? And the text by Jedi_Amara please? =D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Huh I'm kinda lost at what Jynx said, but I love orange*berry's site. lol lost the link ages ago and haven't been able to see it again till now. I love your site though orange*berry! How can you put it down. It looks fantastic. Though i turned bright red when I found not only my recent pic i did with you and me in, but even my really old pic of you and hoshi. I really can't believe you still have those!

Anyways Miyu, I'll put you on the end of the list and Sparky, sure you can have Raichu. Soz I'm taking so long. I lost some coursework I did last night and got rather upset. So i'm 'kinda' doing it now at college. I'am gonna really go for it soon, but please forgive me in the meantime.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    igtica said:
    Huh I'm kinda lost at what Jynx said, but I love orange*berry's site. lol lost the link ages ago and haven't been able to see it again till now. I love your site though orange*berry! How can you put it down. It looks fantastic. Though i turned bright red when I found not only my recent pic i did with you and me in, but even my really old pic of you and hoshi. I really can't believe you still have those!

Anyways Miyu, I'll put you on the end of the list and Sparky, sure you can have Raichu. Soz I'm taking so long. I lost some coursework I did last night and got rather upset. So i'm 'kinda' doing it now at college. I'am gonna really go for it soon, but please forgive me in the meantime.

I'm confused too. x.x()
    *Blush* Thank you, Iggy. n.n() I don't think my site's all that great, though... *sigh* Of course! When I had to format my hard drive, I lost all my gifts, so I ran around panicing and looking for sites that were hosting them. x.x I was so happy when I found the Hoshi ones in the old database because they were just so cute. They reminded me of when Hoshi was still alive. I miss her. ;_;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    No, I meant sites are difficult to make.
    My friend tried every single method she has to link the pictures, but none of them shows up.
    I mean, don't be down if your site isn't good, they are difficult to make.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    jynx, take a look at berry's site. It's really amazing...except for a couple of pics in the gifts bit. She's worked really hard and it's really paid off!

Anyways I've done a few pokemon pics, got more to do, but i'll send them to JA when I get the chance (at college now). I was going to see if Raiden Lynx Wolverina was around to ask if she would like the 3D Arcanine that I drew ages ago on hers, as I worked really hard on it. But I can still see a fresh one, and probably will if she doesn't see this.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    igtica said:
    jynx, take a look at berry's site. It's really amazing...except for a couple of pics in the gifts bit. She's worked really hard and it's really paid off!

Anyways I've done a few pokemon pics, got more to do, but i'll send them to JA when I get the chance (at college now). I was going to see if Raiden Lynx Wolverina was around to ask if she would like the 3D Arcanine that I drew ages ago on hers, as I worked really hard on it. But I can still see a fresh one, and probably will if she doesn't see this.

*L* Oh, come on, Iggy. n.n() I know what ya meant be that. *L* When I showed the Orenji and Iggy picture to Deiji, she was blown away by it's goodness. n.n() I really like my gift art, though. Too bad I lost %70 of them. ;_;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    igtica said:

No, I wasn't saying anything bad about Orange Berry!
    I was saying that she is very good!

Why? Do you think that I'm not being nice to her?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I'm not saying your not being nice. I'm saying take a look so you understand ;)

Ooo and I've done all of my pics now (except Remy who will follow shortly *pokes self for forgetting*) and also bna_li and swedish-poketrainer who didn't specify an artist, i've done your too. Hope this is ok. SparkythePikachu, I can do you Raichu (that's what you want right) if you like whilst I'm doing Typlosion. So except for those not done, it's upto JA now ;). Hope you got the e-mail.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Wow awesome banner JA! lol its got my togepi and wailord on it ^_^ I like the font. the lil star in orange*berry looks cool. Why no host it and edit you intial thread and stick it in as an image.

Back