• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
    Years
    Kairyu said:
    You were the one who requested Latios right? You'll have to host the image somewhere that's not in the forums, photobucket.com does free hosting for small images.

I take it you want me to do yours piyoko? ok! I'll get started then! I think Jedi_Amara is incharge of making up the text though..

yup!^-^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Jedi Amara, as you know, I was the first one that requested. And I still haven't got my picture yet. Would you mind doing it for me instead? please?

(I wonder what makes a person to take so long to get started! How disorganised!)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    OK Jynx, this is what I drew for you. Do you want it?

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Sorry piyoko! I got a little mixed up on requests but I have already started working on yours. So the wait shouldn't be much longer ^_^;;

Nice pic Jedi Amara, the coloring is well done.
    I got a question, when I do finish the request do you want me to just send you the picture with or without a background since you'll be doing the text?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    OK Jynx, this is what I drew for you. Do you want it?

>.<" Sorry...but...purple face please :p
    That's a nice picture!
    Makes me laugh...thats the whole point of it XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    You want me to change the colour of the face? OK.... I guess I'll have to filter it on the computer, I don't think I can draw it again in time to scan it (school term ends this Friday)

Back