• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeKennel

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Welcome to the Pokemon Kennel

Update: More pokemon! Trading with Pokemon D/P/Pl/HG/SS! Pokemon in our Gen IV game will be bolded in pearl pink for clarification.

Here we offers breeds of several pokemon, including starters, zorua, and phione. We also may breed upon request if said pokemon is available to us at that time. See the Looking for section to see what we are currently in need of. New pokemon avaialbe will be bolded. here are the available at this moment:

Starters:

Charmander
    Squirtle
    Oshawott
    Mudkip
    Piplup
    snivy
    tepig

Rares:

Zorua
    Phione

Others:

Spoiler:

Looking For:

Female Starters that are not stated above except for cyndaquil.
    Manaphy, or any other legendaries
    shiny sandrew (Our fav pokemon :D )
    Best offer.

Our pokemon white fc: 1721 3481 7830
    name: Ion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    i have a totodile and a treecko but there male i could also get ahold of a ditto if you want one. ill give you those for a phione, piplup, and female nidoran.

White F.C.-Cypher- 0089 1633 7450

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    I would love your mudkip and Piplup.
    I could give you a Lvl 1 charmander and Bulbasaur?

Deal Accepted. When will you be willing to trade?

i have a totodile and a treecko but there male i could also get ahold of a ditto if you want one. ill give you those for a phione, piplup, and female nidoran.

White F.C.-Cypher- 0089 1633 7450

If you have pokemon diamond or pearl, we would love your assistance with moving phione to our pokemon white game. In return, we could provide you with a phione free of charge. As for the others, Deal Accepted. When will you be willing to trade?

Can you breed me a Poison Spike Spinarak(Brave)? I can hatch Totodile and Treeko for it.

Currently our reseach and development team is still in research of the innerworkings of eggmoves, but It will be done, just need some time. Other than that Deal Accepted. Females Preferred. When will you be willing to trade?

Also, note to all customers, our pokemon fc codes are now in our signatures and also on the first post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    i am on right now to trade with u i will still give u the ditto free i have plenty but sadly i do not have pokemon diamond or pearl

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    i am on right now to trade with u i will still give u the ditto free i have plenty but sadly i do not have pokemon diamond or pearl

Excellent. we'll add your fc now. You might have to wait a bit until we've moved the Phione to pokemon white. Is that okay?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    ok but i need the name of your character on pokemon white to add u to the pal pad

ok ill be on wifi in just a sec getting them now

ok im there now i was in the bthroom

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    ok but i need the name of your character on pokemon white to add u to the pal pad

ok ill be on wifi in just a sec getting them now

ok im there now i was in the bthroom

okay just give us a few minutes cause we have to get something first.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    im there is there anything else that i need to do?

im still here i have no clue what happened

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    would really like a trapinch.

CMT for what you would like.

Deal Accepted. We'll contact you.

Update: More pokemon will now be available for trading. Please note the pokemon in bold in the first post. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Update: More pokemon will now be available for trading. Please note the pokemon in bold in the first post. Thank you.

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
    Years
  • sorry, hang on a sec....
    i'll be back

it keeps saying
    Ion wants t join you.
    i cant do anything else...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    do you mind disconnecting and reconnecting Mr. Ezio - X. I shall try the same. Also have you added us on the Pal Pad yet?

Back