• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Hoenn Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
[FONT=&quot]OOC: Sorry about the lateness of this post. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Whururisim!" shouted Ears as she jumped on to her sleeping trainer's stomach. Waking him in the process. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Mr., it looks like your pokemon are fully healed now," said the nurse at the Pokemon Center as Neaken woke up to see Ears and his marill. He got up off the couch in the center's lounge and thanked the nurse as he returned his pokemon to their pokeballs. Neaken sleepily rubbed his eyes as he stepped into the Pokemart that was just a few steps away from the Pokemon Center. Neaken could see people busily walking around with bags full of merchandise and hurried looks on their faces. I think I'll just get two paralyze heals and three potions, that should be enough until I get to the next town. Neaken left the building with five new items in his bag and a fraction of his money from his battles with Glen. What else is there to do in this place? Neaken walked up to a man in his mid thirties and asked him if there was anything of note in this town that might interest a trainer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Of course there is! This place is none other than where the balance gym resides. Unfortunately, the gym leader is gone," said the man. Figures, the first place with a gym that I go to the gym is closed. "If you want to get a badge that badly you should go to Rustboro, all you have to do is go past Petalburg Woods," the man said jollily. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Well I guess I better get going then[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. With that Neaken thanked the man and left toward route 104.[/FONT]

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
Wingull´s swing

After Raúl had left from Petalburg city he headed towards Petalburg woods and he was more confident than ever but sunlight and heat started to made Raúl thirsty.

Why didn´t I choose Mudkip instead of Torchic? he was thinking and started to dream about Mudkip using Water Gun at him. Suddenly Lotad stopped right infront of him and Raúl fell over. Few minutes later he was up again and asked "Why did you do that?" and looket at Lotad but it was already walking.

After they had walked many hours Lotad stopped walking again but this time Raúl managed not to fell. Right infront of them flew a flock of Wingulls and they were playing with each other.

"Wow! Is that a Wingull?" Raúl said and went to look closer but because there was no plants at all Wingulls saw Raúl and got mad. They started to attack against Raúl and his pokémons but suddenly a voice emanated in the middle of the flock. It was big and clearly the strongest Wingull in that flock that every one was afraid of.

Other Wingulls returned to their position and this leader started to attack. It attacked furiously with Water Gun but Raúl was more happy than angry. "Finally some water!" he shouted and enjoyed but he was not going to let this Wingull get away just like that. It was time to battle!

"Go Lotad and use Astonish!" he yelled and Lotad managed to hit Wingull. When Wingull hitted with Water Gun it didn´t do that much damage because Lotad was partly also water type. Lotad used Astonish again but this time Wingull was even faster than before and it dodged Lotad´s attack with its own.

"Try to dodge Wingull´s attacks and use Astonish when it drops its guard!" Raúl yelled and it seemed to work out but then Wingull flew up in the sky and attack from there. Lotad didn´t had wings so it was clearly going to lose but suddenly other Wingulls attack against their leader and made it crash to the shore. Raúl decided to help that poor Wingull and commanded all of his pokémons to attack.

"Use Ember Torchic! And you Zigzagoon use Tackle and Lotad use Astonish!" he yelled and few minutes later all the Wingulls left quickly because they were scared of Raúl´s pokémons. They ran over to look that Wingull and it was badly hurt. Its wing was broken so Raúl healed it and tied Wingull´s wing with one of his shirts.

They rest whole they and fed Wingull and tried to get it to fly but that wing was still hurting so Raúl decided to stay few more days with it. Wingull befriend with Raúl and his pokémons and suddenly it turned all friendly and wasn´t anymore mean to others.

It was morning and Raúl had already woke up when he saw Wingull. It was trying to fly and it kept trying even it fell over again and again. Suddenly its wings managed to hold it up in the air and it was ready to fly of but it wanted to fight. It wanted to fight its fight till the vary end and it attacked furiously.

"Go Lotad! Let´s do this!" he yelled and after few minutes later battle was ferociously on. "Use Astonish Lotad!" Raúl yelled but both Lotad and Wingull used their attacks to negate its opponents attack. Suddenly Wingull flew up and attack with all its power and Lotad wasn´t able to manage.

"This must be a miracle! Dodge its attack when it is very close to you and then attack with Astonish behind!" Raúl shouted and this time Wingull missed its attack. Lotad hitted from behind and made Wingull to crash down and faint.

"Go pokéball!" Raúl yelled and threw a pokéball to catch this Wingull but he wasn´t sure if he´d catch it or not.

To be continued...

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
The Battle

(OCC I didn't post because I was away for a trip in New Mexico)

Where we last left off Alex was going to battle a boy in a double battle. The boy threw his Poké Balls and out popped a blue Pokémon with big blue cheeks and a little green creature that didn't have eyes. Alex took out his Poké Dex to get these two Pokémon's data.

" Marill the aquamouse Pokémon. Its body is covered with water-repellent fur. Because of the fur, it can swim through water at high speed without being slowed by the water's resistance. Ralts the feeling Pokémon. Ralts has the power to sense the emotions of people and Pokémon with the horns on its head. It takes cover if it senses any hostility,"informed Dexter.

" Thanks, Dex," replied Alex. He threw out his two Pokémon Bagon and Poochyena. " You attack first, kid," said Alex.

" Fine then. Marill use Defense Curl to raise your defense!" commanded the kid.

Marill turned gray and curled up. " Ralts use Confusion on Bagon!" The feeling Pokémon faced Bagon and tried to confuse him by attacking him. The attack threw Bagon on the floor and then it got up.

"Bagon, Tackle Marill! Poochyena, tackle Ralts at full power!" commanded Alex. Bagon ran towards Marill like a Rhino and tackled her and she went 5 feet away. Marill got up and it looked nearly untouched. Poochyena ran towards Ralts and tackled it too. Ralts got up and used Growl on Poochyena to lower its attack to make the tackles less painful. "Why was tackle not strong on Marill?"asked Alex.

"Don't you know? Marill used Defense Curl and it got higher defense. And now due to Marill's ability Huge Power its attack is doubled and it is gonna beat you. Marill use tackle on Poochyena!" yelled the kid. Marill ran towards the black dog and tackled him. Poochyena looked knocked out but it got up weakened.

Alex had to think of a strategy and fast. So he thought of taking out Ralts first so Poochyena and Bagon can team up for Marill. " Bagon tackle Ralts at full speed and power! Poochyena as soon as it gets up tackle it again!"yelled Alex. Bagon tackled Ralts really hard which left it nearly knocked out. Poochyena finished it off with tackle.

"Marill tackle Poochyena at full power!" Marill charged at Poochyena but it jumped out of the way to dodge it but Marill, expecting this jumped up and hit Poochyena and finished it off with a tackle.

Alex knew no doubt that Marill was strong and was going to be hard to beat. "Bagon use Rage and tackle Marill!" commanded Alex. Bagon turned red and got angry. It ran full strength and went towards Marill to finish it. Marill also ran towards Bagon to tackle it and they both collided.

BAM! The both Pokémon were on the floor. Bagon struggled to get up and so did Marill. They both got their grip. The two Pokémon, fighting with their hearts used all their strength to muster up one more tackle attack and they collided again. BAM! The two Pokémon were on their feet gasping for air and strength. The two Pokémon started at each other, and they knew that one of them was going to lose by falling down. They both were very weak and were going to fall down any moment. Then all of the sudden Marill fell unconcious. Alex returned Bagon to its Poké ball and went with the trainer who was tending his Marill.

" Is Marill ok?"asked Alex.

"Yeah, she'll be fine. Hey do you have a Poké Gear number so I can call you for a rematch someday?" asked the kid." By the way I'm Max."

" I'm Alex. Your Marill was really good. Ok I'll give you my gear number."replied Alex.

The two boys exchanged gear numbers and one headed off to the Pokémon Center and the other to Petalburg city. Alex checked his Poké Dex to find out Marill's location to catch one.

"Marill can be caught at route 102." informed Dexter.

Alex closed his Poké Dex and he knew that route 102 was on the way to Petalburg city so off he headed to catch a Marill!

To Be Continued

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To poisonspark: that was a good post just you need to improve on your grammer a bit. i havent said anything to be fair, but its starting to really show
You caught a Female Lv. 4 Wingull! (NOTE: its not a race to see who can have the most pokemon you know)
To Pokemon_Master09: that was a decent post
Bagon grew to Level 9!
Poochyena grew to Level 6!
Poochyena learned Howl!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
(OOC: Appareantly post titles are what's hip and happnin' so I decided to give it a try.)

Marill on the run

Why does it have to be so warm out today? Neaken walked along the grassy path that was just past the exit of Petalburg. He noticed that their was a small walkway that lead to the beach. Good, maybe I can cool of from a sea breeze or two. Neaken rubbed the sweat of his forehead as he strolled over to the sandy area of route 204.

"Hey you, dude with the gray sweater!" shouted someone who seemed to be in their twenties. "It's about time I got a battle from someone and it looks like it's gonna be you!" the man with a blue T-shirt and jeans said.

How come everyone that I battle have to be so rude about it? "Listen, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I really don't feel like battling you now." Neaken said to the man.

"Heh, ok dude, but you won't get any better if you never battle." and with that the man walked away, his sandals leaving their marks in the sand. Wow, someone actually listened to me. Now I can have some peace and quiet. Then, as if on cue in some horribly twisted way, marill burst out of her pokeball and began running after the trainer. She couldn't believe that her trainer didn't want to battle with her. Why couldn't her trainer understand that he could never loose if he used her. Oh no, why do my pokemon keep running away? Some day I really got to do something about this. With that in his mind, Neaken ran after the annoyingly stubborn marill. What he didn't realize was that he was running strait into a wild wingull that looked pretty mad.

"Wingural!" the wingull shouted in a loud voice. Just my luck... Neaken tried to run away from the wild pokemon to catch up to his marill, but the pokemon was too fast. Neaken looked up to see the grassy route that was above the beach section and saw where the wingul came from. It looked like some trainer was attacking a flock of wingull to keep them away. Before Neaken could think about it more, he was attacked by the wingull's water gun.

"Alright Ears, it looks like it's just you and me again," Neaken announced as he released the pink pokemon. "Try your astonish," he continued calmly. Ears jumped up at the wingull and screamed in it's face, causing it to flinch back in surprise. Neaken then ordered Ears to uproar, which caused the water near by to splash about into the air with it's force. The wingull fought hard to stay airborne and launched a spray of water at Ears with surprising force. However, Ears was still able to survive the attack and was able to finish of the bird with a pound attack. As it flew away in defeat, Neaken remembered what he was supposed to be doing.

"Let's hurry Ears, marill is probably going after that trainer we saw earlier!" He didn't know for sure, but Neaken had a feeling that he would have some problems with his marill quite often in the near future.

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2008
Character Name:Solomon

Birth Date: 8/22

Apperance:d/p male person

Personality:Nice,shy,helpful

History: He likes his pokemon and wishes to be a gym leader.So he just got his mudkip and is now on his journey to become a pokemon master!

Pokemon Starter: mudkip​

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
<<OOC: There will be some interaction between me and Cordic. We have planned it all out earlier!>>

Farewell Zigzagoon

Raúl was very happy when he was walking towards Petalburg woods. "What a great day!" he said out loud and looked at his pokémons and laughed. He had just caught his fourth pokémon and he was more pleased than ever and also his pokémons were happy from their new mate but not one.

Zigzagoon wasn´t any more center of attention and it had come more lonely than ever. It walked behind others and it was really angry but no one noticed it and it decided to do something nasty and started to tease Torchic and Lotad.

Suddenly Raúl stopped and waved his hand to someone. It was one of those trainers who had started their journeys at the same time as Raúl and this boy had Mudkip with him. "Hey Cordic!" Raúl yelled and ran over to see him and so did his pokémons but Zigzagoon was more interested teasing others. When it saw Mudkip it didn´t pay any attention but then it slowly started to speak with it and they was having fun with each other.

Raúl had sat down with Cordic and they were speaking about many things like pokémons and so on and in the mean time their pokémons played together. "So what would you like to eat?" Raúl asked and they started to unpack their bags and make some food. Few minutes later they all were eating and drinking and every one was having a blast. Suddenly Cordic said something that caught totally both Zigzagoon´s and his attention.

"So you are saying that I have totally forget to pay attention to my Zigzagoon?" Raúl repeated as well as he could and he stood up. "Well yes! You can see it from how it acts out!" Cordic said and stood up too. They both started to stare at Zigzagoon and asked too many question and too quickly which made Zigzagoon dizzy.

Raúl took Zigzagoon on his hands and asked one simple question: "Have I truly forget you?" and it noded as an answer and it meaned yes. "So what do you want to do? If you aren´t happy I don´t know what to do!" Raúl said desperately and looked at Zigzagoon. He put it down and he was almost crying but hold it all inside him.

It ran over to Cordic and rubbed its head towards Cordic´s leg and finally Raúl understood. "Obviously Zigzagoon wants to change its team and I would be glad if you´d accept it as a new member of your team." Raúl said and he wasn´t able to look at Cordic´s eyes.

"It would be an honor to me. I will make sure that it is treated well." Cordic said and took Zigzagoon. They spend the rest of the day together and at evening Raúl continued his journey and he was crying. It was hard to let it go but it was best for Zigzagoon.

To be continued...

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
The Adventure to Catch the Aquamouse

Where we last left Alex he was wanting to catch a Marill to add to his team. He thought he better talk to his Pokémon to come up with a strategy. He took out his Poké Balls and brought out his Pokémon Poochyena and Bagon.

"Hey guys!" said Alex and he hugged his Pokémon and Bagon hugged him and Poochyena jumped on Alex. "Hey guys you remember that Marill we faced against that kid earlier today?"asked Alex. His Pokémon nodded. " Well I'm going to try to catch one to come along with us and be our frineds ok?" informed Alex. " We need to come up with a strategy to catch it easily. I think Poochyena is going to have to battle on this one Bagon. Poochyena, you can howl now right?"asked Alex.

"Yena!" cried the black dog which meant yes.

" Great! So you can howl about 2 times and you might have your attack the same as Marill with Huge Power ability. Because remember, Huge Power doubles Marill's attack. And lets try not to let Marill get some Defense Curls too. If you feel tired anytime during the match and want to be swiched warn me before you get any more injured or tired. That's when you'll go in Bagon. Bagon you will bite Marill to try and stop it. Ok now let's go Marill searching. I'll leave you two out to help me find a Marill," said Alex.

So that's how Alex started searching. He went towards Route 102 which was in between Oldale Town and Petaburg city. In that route he saw some ponds and decided that was the best place to look for a water Pokémon like Marill. He went to the pond and looked inside of it and only found water and nothing but water. He returned his Pokémon so they would rest for the match against Marill if they had one.

"What are you looking for kid?"asked a deep voice behind Alex. He was a bit frightened and looked back to see who called him. He turned around and saw a man around his 40s with a fishing rod and fishing gear.

" I umm... am umm...was looking for a Marill," said Alex nervously.

" Marill, eh? I know where they come out. But you have to fish them," replied the man.

" Fish them? Looks like I have no luck. I don't have a fishing rod. Well thanks any way sir." said Alex sadly. He had been looking forward to catching a Marill. He took off walking to Petalburg city.

" Hey kid don't leave! I'll lend you one of my rods." said the man.

Alex turned back and went to get the rod the man was sticking out." Thanks, sir,'' said Alex.

" No problem. Ok I'll help you find a Marill. First I'll teach you how to fish just in case you ever need to know how to." said the man." By the way, I'm Dave but they call me Fishing Guru Dave. I have 2 brothers here in Hoenn and they are all good fishers like me." informed Dave.

" I'm Alex and I justed started my journey yesterday." replied the youngster.

Dave taught Alex how to fish with all the basics and stuff." You don't really fish Marill. You just put bait on the rod. Cast it into the water. And they'll think it's real food. So when that happens you just pull your fishing rod back out into land. Marill will be holding onto the bait in its mouth and you'll be free to catch it. You'll know when Marill is holding the bait because the rod will be pulling towards the water." informed Dave.

"Ok. I'll try." said Alex. He used Dave's rod and casted it into the pond. He waited a few 5 minutes and still nothing. He tried casting again and again but still no luck. Until Alex felt a tug from the rod and he tried to pull it up whatever was holding the bait. He couldn't pull it up so when Dave noticed this he ran to help Alex pull it up. They pulled it up and out of the water and it was a Marill!

"Go Poochyena!" yelled Alex as he threw his Poké Ball towards Marill who was on the land standing angrily because it had lost its meal. Poochyena came out pumped up and ready for the battle. " Remember the strategy Poochyena! Howl!" Poochyena gave out a loud howl and raised its attack. " Now try tackling it at full speed!" commanded Alex. Poochyena ran at full speed towards Marill to tackle it as hard as it could.

" Marill!" cried the blue creature as it expected this attack and dodged it by jumping over Poochyena and doing and flip. It looked really angry and it tackled Poochyena at its full power with Huge Power ability. Poochyena went flying back to Alex nearly knocked out.

Alex ran to Poochyena who looked very injured. "Poochyena are you okay,?'' asked Alex.

"Pooch... Yena," said the black dog very weakly and quietly. It got out of Alex's hands and tried to get up to continue the battle. It struggled to get up but used heart to get up and continue.

" Are you sure about this Poochyena" asked Alex who was willing to switch him back.

" Yena!" cried the dog. It was on its fours and ready to fight again.

" Poochyena howl!" commanded Alex. Poochyena gave one loud howl to raise its attack once more. " Now tackle it at full power not speed!" yelled Alex.

Poochyena ran with power not speed as it was told and tried to tackle Marill. It was about 5 feet from Marill when Alex screamed " Now jump up and tackle!" Poochyena jumped up to tackle, confused and tackled Marill!

Yes, thought Alex. I knew Marill would jump like last time and also how Max's did so telling Poochyena to use power not speed would make him run slower and I would know if Marill was going to jump, sooner. " Pochyena try and tackle Marill once more right now while he's on the ground!" commanded Alex. Poochyena tackled Marill and knocked it out. " Now Poké Ball go!" yelled Alex as he threw his Poké Ball to catch Marill. Marill shrinked inside and the ball started shaking. Alex just hoped he caught it.

To Be Continued

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
Quiet battle, loud win

After Cordic had got Zigzagoon from Raúl he decided to check out, how strong it truly was? Cordic walked and looked out for some new and strong trainers but he wasn´t able to find anyone so he sat down to a grassy area. "Where are we going to find a good opponent to you?" he said and sighed heavily.

Few minutes later he stood up and continued walking on the beach towards Petalburg woods but suddenly he spotted a trainer just few hundreds meters away from himself and ran over to see. "Hey you over there!" he yelled and the trainer turned over to look who had yelled at him but didn´t pay too much attention.

Finally he was enough close to the trainer and started to walk at the same speed as he did. "So I was just wondering would you like to battle against me?" Cordic said and he looked at the trainer who just kept walking and walking. Cordic tried to get him speak but the trainer was still quiet as a stone and he started to get a little bit irritated.

After they had walked for a while the trainer finally sat down and started to eat breakfast and Cordic joined him. "So what are you eating?" he said and looked really tired but still continued asking different kind of questions. Suddenly the trainer stood up and said "I am ready to battle!" and he threw his two pokéballs up in the air and summoned a Taillow and a Wingull out.

Cordic didn´t hesitate at all and he also stood up and threw two pokéballs up in the air and summoned Mudkip and Zigzagoon out. Before he even noticed battle had furiously began and Taillow and Wingull was attacking with various attacks and combos that weakened both Mudkip and Zigzagoon.

"Use Water Gun to Taillow Mudkip and you, Zigzagoon, use Tackle against Wingull!" Cordic shouted and his pokémons managed to hit critically and made some mature damage. Cordic realised that even his opponent´s pokémons were strong they didn´t have that much energy and Cordic used this information wisely.

"Both of you! Dodge their attacks and make them crash into each other!" Cordic yelled but it was far more difficult than it sounded and at first Taillow´s and Wingull´s attacks hit strictly to Mudkip and Zigzagoon but few minutes later they managed to dodge almost every single attack. Zigzagoon dodged and Wingull flew over it and in the mean time Mudkip jumped over and Taillow crashed with full speed towards Wingull and they both fainted.

The trainer took two more pokéballs out from his bag and threw them up in the air and yelled "Come out Seedot and Poochyena!" and they immediately started to attack. Poocyena used mulitple times Tackle and Howl to raise its own attack and Seedot used Bide to store some energy.

Cordic´s pokémons were already weaken really much and they started to feel exchausted but he wasn´t going to give up. "Use Mud-Slap Mudkip and use Tackle, Zigzagoon, against that Seedot!" he yelled and they managed to faint Seedot but right before it faint it launched Bide. It hit just a little bit and both Cordic´s pokémons were now from one step away from fainting and he started to feel worried.

"Use Water Gun and try to dodge that Tackle Mudkip" he yelled and continued furiously "Use that Tackle Zigzagoon!" but Poochyena was too strong for them. Suddenly Cordic got an idea that could work but he wasn´t sure. Few minutes later he decided to give a try because he didn´t have anything to lose anymore and shouted "Both of you use Tackle with full speed!" and he was really worried.

They hit towards Poochyena and made it faint and Cordic was happy. He wasn´t quite sure what had happened and when he was going to thank that trainer he noticed that he had already vanished and never saw him again.

TO BE CONTINUED

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Lordscar: im too busy to point out what is wrong with your sign up so im getting straight to the point. you are Denied
To poisonspark: wow. i didn't know you getting rid of Zigzagoon this early. while it was a good post it probally would have made more sense if you got rid of him a little later in your adventure as you have only had him for like one or two days
Zigzagoon has left the Party!
To Pokemon_Master09: that was a good post! (I didn't know Marill could be caught by fishing lol)
You caught a Female Level 4 Marill!
To DiegoS: good post! (i just figured out poisonspark gave him to you lol)
You recieved a Zigzagoon!
Mudkip grew to Level 14!
Zigzagoon grew to Level 10!
Zigzagoon learned Headbutt!
To Everyone: yeah! im back! however i will be leaving Wednesday night so hurry and post! i will have limited access time to a computer but i will try to update while i can!

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
[[ OOC: It is very short because I don´t have time to write! :D ]]

It was really bright day and sun was warming the water but Cordic didn´t like of getting wet. He was sitting under a tree that was in shadows but his pokémons were basking in the sunlight.

Suddenly the sky turned darker and darker and it started to rain heavily but Cordic still sat under the tree. He looked far at the water while his pokémons were sitting right next to him. Suddenly something unbelievable rose up from the water but just a bit so Cordic was able too something huge and blue.

He stood up and ran over to see what it was but it had already gone away deeper to the water. Storm and rain stopped as soon as they had began and Cordic still stood near the shore and looked at the water. That thing he had seen was something that he could not understand but his thinking was interrupt when, suddenly a girl stood right next to him.

This wasn´t just any girl. Cordic had seen him few times in somewhere but he wasn´t able to remember where he had seen her. She was wearing totally blue coloured poncho which was decorated with bright red patterns.

"The King of the Sea has woken and is on the move!" she shouted and disappeared almost immediately but even Cordic tried. He wasn´t able to understand anything that girl had just shouted at him and it kept spinning around in his mind. Suddenly Zigzagoon had seen something and Cordic noticed it too. They had finally arrived to the Petalburg woods and soon they would be in Petalburg city.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Petalburg City

The poke ball shook once...twice... and three times and stopped. The capture was successful.

He reached down to the Poke Ball and picked it up with a smile. He now had 3 Pokémon with him. Alex tooked at Poochyena who was tired and returned him to his Poke ball.

"Wow Alex, that was a great battle. It has been a long time since I've seen a battle like that. Your quite the trainer even for a beginner!" exclaimed Dave.

"Well thanks. Here's your rod."said Alex handing Dave the rod.

"No, no, keep it I have plenty more." Dave said handing Alex the rod back.

"Well thank you. I guess I better get going to Petalburg city," said Alex who waved to Dave and headed to Petalburg.

"Wait! Alex! Do you have a Poké Gear?" asked Dave.

"Yes I do. Want to exchange numbers?" asked Alex, expecting Dave to ask the same thing.

"Yes that was what I was going to say." replied Dave. He exchanged numbers with Alex. Then Alex went towards Petalburg City because it was getting late.

As Alex walked up route 102 towards Petalburg he decided he call his mom when he got to the Pokémon Center. So he kept up walking happy to have 3 members in his team and determined to get to Petalburg where he heard from his Poké gear, was a city with a Gym.

Alex looked up and up over the trees was a big sign saying "Welcome to Petalburg City". Alex ran towards Petalburg which was about 500 feet away.

He wanted to rest his Pokemon to get a good and early start to battle the gym the next day. He ran under the big sign and saw that Petalburg had lots of buildings. He quickly went to the Pokémon Center to rest his Pokémon.

"Hello, Joy. Can you heal my Pokémon?" asked Alex.

"Sure!" replied the Pokémon Nurse. She took his 3 Poke Balls and took them to be tended.

"I'll be back in 20 minutes, because I am going to go eat, ok Joy." said Alex.

"Sure." replied Joy.

It was now about 6:30 pm so Alex would be spending the night at the Pokémon Center. He went to the food mart and bought food to take to the Pokemon Center to share with his Pokémon. The total cost was $500 Poké Dollars so Alex paied him and still had a lot more money.

When he got back he saw a Chansey heading towards him with 3 Poke Balls.

"Thanks, Chansey," said Alex as he took his Poke Balls. He went outside to find a tree that had shade to eat under with his Pokémon.

The sun was setting and Alex wanted to see the horizon. He found a great tree to eat so he took out his Pokémon and introduced them to Marill whom they also quickly befriended.

"Here guys. I bought food for you guys." said Alex. He took out a bag labeled Poké Chow. And he took out a bowl that he bought at the market too and poured food into it the bowl so they could eat.

(OOC: I wanted to end here cause I have to leave somewhere and will be back maybe on Thursday or Friday.)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
hey, is Mudkip still open, save it for me ok, or is this thread too old to post in, I can't tell

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Closed on thread creator's request.

Konekodemon, do not revive threads. You've done this multiple times, and will be receiving an infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back