• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Hoenn Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zore

Reaper
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Marcus glanced up as a rustling sound betrayed something's approach. He glanced at Jet who shrugged and looked back up just in time to see one of the new trainers, Sara Marcus vaguely recalled, and her Elecktrike. He had been impressed with her remarkable performance under pressure earlier,l the fact she had caught her Electrike before he'd even moved was amazing.

He noticed her staring as his rent jeans and he sheepishly scratched the back of his head. Jet was glaring at the newcomers with derision, snorting at the Electrike as he waddled over towards it.

"Hey! Your one of the new trainers too! I'm Marcus," Marcus began when it was clear the girl wasn't going to open the lines of communication, "Just got my leg messed up by a Poochyena while Jet here was battling a Zigzagoon." Marcus smiled goofily, this whole adventure had been great fun so far.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
While the excitement of before had worn out some, Neaken was still glad that he and Ears were friends now. The light pink pokemon had been released from it's scratched up pokeball and was now trotting beside it's new trainer. Ears looked up at her trainer and saw that he was grabbing 2 pecha berries and an oran from a bush. When he started walking again Ears followed suit, plodding along a little behind him. Suddenly her trainer stopped and Ears bumped into him. Ears was startled by the impact, but she tried to control her voice and just let out a little murmur. She seemed to be able to control her abilities more ever since she had fought that nincada. She looked to see what had stopped her trainer and saw a huge zigzagoon. Ears let out another little murmur in fright, this thing must be at least as big as her trainer. She checked just to make sure and saw that her trainer was still bigger, this made her feel a bit better.

"Ears, you feel up to battling this zigzagoon, right?" Ears' trainer asked her. Now Ears was really frightened, but she decided that her trainer would help her take it down just like the nincada. She got in a fighting stance and murmured her agreement.

"Whurmurmurmur." she replied softly. As her trainer commanded her to pound the large, scarred, and salivating monster of a zigzagoon. Unfortunately, this zigzagoon new of Ears' presence and launched itself in Ears' direction. Ears wanted to get out of the way, but waited for her trainers command in case he wanted her to do something else.

"Sidestep to the right Ears." her trainer responded with surprising calmness. Ears was glad he didn't shout like other trainers they had passed by, shouting makes her scared and cry. She sidestepped to the right with a little difficulty but managed. She thought she was out of danger of the tackle now, but the zigzagoon turned around and bashed it with ease.

"Whisurim!" Ears cried out in pain, that zigzagoon was huge and it's tackles hurt! She wanted to run, she wanted to keep walking with her master, but instead she was fighting a zigzagoon twice her size. Her trainer ordered her to uproar in his calm voice, even though this time it seemed it was more urgent sounding. Ears new she should listen to him, sure she wanted to run, but she also wanted to help this nice trainer who had caught her and been nice to her.

"WHISMURMUR!" Ears screeched with her uproar attack. The zigzagoon tried to escape the blast ratio, but was struck by the attack. It tried to growl to reduce the attack power, but Ears' ability soundproof blocked the attack that would have hindered her strength. She continued her uproar, but the snarling zigzagoon took the attack and raced torward Ears who was unable to defend during the uproar. She was near fainting, she wanted to keep going, but it was so hard.

"Ears, don't faint on me now!" Neaken was worried for the first time in this battle. He quickly tossed his only oran berry to Ears who barely had the energy to eat it. Upon consumption the whismur was howling louder than ever and was standing on her feet again. the zigzagoon was surprised by the sudden noise and was knocked back mid tackle. Using a futile growl attempt, it was downed by the screaming pokemon. The fainted zigzagoon slowly dragged itself into the bushes to recover from it's loss. Ears was just sitting in the spot where she had been during the uproar. When Neaken checked he saw that she was sleeping from being so worn out from the two consecutive battles. I might have been a little hard on Ears during that battle. I really should be getting to the pokemon center.

Neaken walked into the sleepy little town of Oldale whith Ears in her pokeball. Neaken went up to the Pokemon Center and walked in to heal his tired out battler. When he left the center with Ears still in her pokeball he was in his usual state of walking around with his head facing the ground. Ears deserves a rest, so I'll just take a break to. Then he accidentally bumped into some guy in a blue outfit.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just-" Neaken was cut of by the person who was smiling with a grin that could only be described as insane.

"Hi, I work at the Poke Mart." the strange person replied.

"Well, thats nice and all, but I have to-" Neaken was once again cut of by the person who was obviously not normal.

"Can't I get you to come with me?" the person continued. Neaken wondered what kind of place this person must have escaped from. Somewhere with soft white wall, I bet. After dragging Neaken over to the Poke Mart with that same deranged smile on his face, he continued his rant in a voice that any sane person would know to go in the opposite direction of.

"This is a Poke Mart. Just look for the blue roof," the strange man continued.

"Yes, I'm aware of-" Neaken decided to just give up talking to this guy. I guess I just have to hope he is over soon.

"We sell a variety of goods including Pokeballs for catching pokemon," the mans smile seemed to get even wider, which Neaken thought could not have been physically possible. "Here, I'd like you to have this as a promotional item!" The man practically screamed. He then handed Neaken a potion.

"A potion can be used anytime, so it's even more useful than a Pokemon Center in certain situations." He said with a almost toothless smile that looked very un-human. Before Neaken could respond the strange man ran in the other direction shouting to another potential victom. Well at least I have a potion for Ears...

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Sara's stare must have been intimidating. Because she didn't talk much, many of her emotions were portrayed through her eyes and facial expressions. What was being expressed at this time was a mild mix of empathy and annoyance; not at the fact that he was annoying (if he was at all), but more at how he had been hurt so early in the adventure.

Her Pokémon, however, had no such luck of getting a warm welcome. Returning the Makuhita's gaze, Electrike shot back a look of disdain. Walking forward a few steps, he then took a defensive stance with his back arched and teeth showing. The Pokémon was obviously not sure whether to make Jet a friend or foe.

"Marcus," Sara pondered to herself, "the boy with the Makuhita."
She, too, slightly remembered this trainer. He was the one who took advantage of the fact that Makuhita was distracted to capture his Pokémon.

Though Marcus seemed younger than her, they were both close to the same height; with personalities and styles that appeared to be quite different.

"We should be heading for the next town," Sara announced after a pause, before walking off in general direction of the area she described.
Though she didn't look back, the trainer could almost feel the presence of both their Pokémon and Marcus himself in tow.

((OOC: Sorry for taking control of your character in my last paragraph. o3o
I wanted to help move things along a bit.
Hopefully that doesnt bother you.))

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
I am not able to write today because I am so busy! I will write it later tomorrow... Sorry...

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Sorry I couldn't write. I was gone all day for a doctor's appointment. I'll try and do 2 posts today.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To poisonspark: that was an...interesting post to say the least.
You caught a Male Lv. 3 Zigzagoon!
To Zore and Sayaira: yeah while i like character interaction it caused too short of posts and makes us go slower...if you guys are serious about interacting with each other please plan it out with each other!
To Mr. Person: while you did rush ahead just a bit thats ok! cause you really gave a good reaction to the Pokemart guy!
Ears grew to Level 10!
You found a Potion!

Chapter 3: Oldale Town
(OOC: ok all you guys have to do here is simply nothing. you can buy items and heal your pokemon but thats it! no battling at all! and no catching pokemon.)
Number of Posts: 1​
Description: a town not much bigger than Littleroot, it is known as a backwoods kinda town. However it is known for its passing through of new trainers.

Areas of Interest:
Pokemon Center: a building with a red roof that heals your pokemon for free and gives free lodging to trainers!
Pokemart: a building with a blue roof that has basic supplies for trainers
Items: Potion, Antidote, Parlyze Heal, and Awakining​

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
Crashing Ruth

When Raúl was walking with his pokémons in Oldale town he was stunned from surprise. Even he had been earlier in Oldale town he hadn´t seen these trainers before and neither their pokémons.

There were pokémons that were bigger than Raúl and also pokémons that were able to stand on his hand but Torchic and Zigzagoon were more likely afraid than excited. They hadn´t ever meet these pokémons and Raúl decided to take them to Pokécenter where would be a bit more silence.

Finally Raul arrived into Pokécenter but when he was going to step in someone rushed out and crashed into him. "You should truly look were you are going." Raúl said when he stood up and he was shocked. It was one of his rivals named Ruth.

"So you are finally here after all. I tought that it would take at least a year from you to arrive here!" Ruth laughed and her voice full of cold "You should drop it of because you can´t ever beat me. You have just Torchic and some pathetic Zigzagoon." she continued and started laughing again.

Raúl was really angry but he managed to control his anger but because Ruth didn´t stop teasing him he decided to leave the building after he had left his pokémons to Nurse Joy to take care of.

While he had walked a while towards the Pokémart he started thinking about what Ruth had said to him and he got furious and even more confident that he could beat her. When he had finally arrived to the Pokémart he stepped in and was going to buy some pokéballs, potions and other important things.

"Whaaat!? There´s not a single one left here!" Raúl yelled when he had heard that there were no pokéballs or anything else left to sell. "There were a swarm of Seedots and as you might know they are pretty rare ones over here." sailsman said to Raúl and went to talk with a other customer.

I have only four pokéballs left and I really gotta think which pokémons I will catch. What a Seedot might look like? Raúl was thinking when Ruth crashed into him again. "Oh my head! You should really start looking around where you are runnig or do you want to settle this right here and now!" Raúl yelled while he was at the same time rubbing his forehead.

"Well that´s a wonderful idea Raúl. Let´s fight right away then." Ruth answered and continued: "Why are you looking me that way?"
"I haven´t retrieved my pokémons yet." Raúl said and he was really embarrased.

"Well in that case I just have to continue seeking for that swarm of Seedots because they aren´t waiting!" Ruth announced and started running away forward from Oldale town.

Raúl started walking again and he didn´t feel as good as when he had arrrived into Oldale town. He was angry but in the same time he wanted to continue his journey so Ruth wouldn´t get so much ahead of him.

When he arrived to the Pokécenter Nurse Joy gave him his pokémons and insisted that he would stay over night. "After all it wasn´t save to walk at night when there are lots of trainers out there." Nurse Joy was said a little bit too motherly way and Raúl decided to accept this offer and went to sleep.

It was already morning and Raúl was alreaydy awake and ready continue his journey but he wasn´t sure which way he should take.

To be continued...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
Don´t mess with Poochyenas

The sun was arising behind Cordic and it seemed to be an another great day on my way to Oldale town. The more far way Cordic was from Littleroot town the hungrier he was getting and it was time to find some food.

"Come out Mudkip and you too Wurmple!" Cordic yeled when he called his pokémons to help searching some food. Hours passed by and they all felt even hungrier when they hadn´t managed to find any food. Finally when Cordic was really going to give up Wurmple and Mudkip noticed a big apple three just ahead of them.

"Mudkip use your Tackle to the three and try to drop few apples for all of us!" Cordic commanded and Mudkip did exact way as it was told to. Suddenly something black Tackled Mudkip down and stopped right infront of the three. There were two puppy Poochyenas and they were protecting their territory.

Cordic didn´t care even they were on Poochyenas territory. He cared only about his pokémons and his stomach and that Poochyena duo had made him even angrier than earlier and they were going to feel the rage of hungry trainer. It was Cordic´s first double battle and he started to be thrilled.

"Use Mud-Slap Mudkip and use Tackle Wurmple!" Cordic yelled and everything seemed to work out. Then suddenly both of the poochyenas stopped in the middle of the battle and started to use Howl. They gained even stronger and now Cordic was in trouble. Despite the situation Cordic was able to think fastly and keep his head cold all the time.

"Use String Shot Wurmple when Poochyena is really close to you. Use Growl Mudkip when the other Poochyena start to run towards you and dodge after that!" Cordic commanded and both pokémons followed those orders. String Shot managed to hit to Poochyena and it was unable to attack and the second Poochyena missed its attack and crashed into a three near by.

"Mudkip and Wurmple use double Tackle to those Poochyenas before they start attack again!" Cordic yelled. When both Tackles hitted into Poochyenas they flew to over and crashed over into the big apple three. The crash caused all the apples to fall down and Poochyenas to flee away.

After Cordic had picked and eated few apples with his pokémons he decided to continue but when they had walked for a minute or two they started to hear some growling and steps behind them. Those two Poochyenas hadn´t ran away they had gone to get some help and now Cordic was chased by a swarm of angry Poochyenas and Mightyenas. He didn´t had any other choice than ran trought the forest and when the swarm left Cordic alone he noticed that he had arrived into Oldale town finally.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Chapter 3: Oldale Town (Titles are up here now :D)

((OoC: Sorry about that Zimvee >_< Hopefully this post isn't too short.
Its hard to have good character interaction while maintaining really long posts, WITHOUT controlling the other person.
Mostly because I'm not the type who'll power play on purpose.. -considers sending Zore a PM-))

---

Sara had said good-bye to Marcus, and spent the night at a nearby Pokémon center. Not only letting herself rest, but her Pokémon to; which were comfortably sleeping out of their Poke Balls at the foot of her bed. While they might have been enjoying their dreams, the night for their trainer was an unpleasant one.
Images of forest fires and tsunamis came flooding to Sara in a nightmare; both caused by giant creatures fighting for power, towering above the trees and mountains. They both let out catastrophic roars, which seemed to shake the earth to its core. Unnamed trainers sent out their Pokémon to try and stop the beasts, but all attempts ended in failure. Any hope of picking out specific sounds was quickly masked by the overall scheme of chaos.

Though the dream didn't end up disturbing Sara all that much, she awoke anyway - deciding that filling up her stomach was more important than fantasies.
Arising from the bed, she brushed her hair then changed into her normal attire of a gray shirt, tanned red pants, sandals, and an overly large scarf - which covered her mouth.

The Pokémon center looked like any other. What with whitewashed walls, cheap white tiles, and pokeball crown-moldings, it could easily be mistaken for any other center across the region.
Sara attempted to lighten her footsteps, as the clinking her sandals made against the floor could mistakenly awaken some of the other guests.
Passing a potted plant and entering the lobby, the trainer snatched 3 apples for a quick breakfast for her and her Pokémon, then returned to the room.

"Here, eat these." Sara threw 2 of the fruit onto the bed, arousing both Poochyena and Electrike from slumber. Not that it was just her that did it, though. Light from early morning had seeped through the curtains, which made it harder for anything to possibly remain asleep.
Annoyed at their slow response, the trainer drew back the drapes to let in the full force of the sun's beams. Already finished with her apple, Sara fastened a bag to her waist, hoping that both Pokémon would be finished eating by then.

--

((OOC: Because its morning, I'm going to say the Pokemart had stocked up on Pokeballs since Raúl had been there.. I plan to buy some))

Walking out of the Pokémon Center, Sara stretched; her back stiff from sleeping on an uncomfortable bed. However, the pain was quickly replaced by a sense of awe.
Though it was still early, the sun had crept its way further up the mountains, spreading its warmth and brightness farther then before. Because of this, the buildings cast long shadows across the ground, giving the impression that they were taller then they actually were.

Having returned Poochyena to her Pokeball, it reminded Sara to stock up on a few items before departing. This required a trip to the local Pokemart; which she headed towards with Electrike in tow.

The door to the shop burst open, revealing the young trainer to the store clerk. He looked up from what he was doing, and clumsily greeted the traveler.
"H-hello, how may I help you?"
It was obvious he was going through puberty, as his voice had more cracks in it then the Grand Canyon.
"2 potions and 2 Pokeballs." Sara said, stating her needs as she walked toward the front desk.

Upon receiving the order, the clerk turned around to rummage through some goods, appearing a few seconds later with the items in question.
"T-that'll be 1000 Pokedollars please."
Sara took the Pokeballs and Potions, replacing them with the money required in his hand before exiting the shop.

Electrike had waited for her outside, and barked at his trainer's arrival.
"Lets go." She stated blandly, and walked in the direction of the next route.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
(OOC: It's not that important, but I also got two pecha berries at the begging of the last post I made.)

Neaken got up from the bed he had been sleeping in at the Pokemon Center. Yesterday came rushing back to his mind in bits and pieces of memories in no particular order. It's kinda early, but I might as well get a head start on things. As he walked down the stairs he passed by someone who apparently was also dressed and ready to go. Neaken was not interested in conversation, nor was he awake enough to do so, so he just kept walking outside. Probably someone who got a starter from Birch. The air outside was cold and crisp, which was in much contrast to the warm sunny atmosphere of yesterday. Neaken walked over to the north exit of town. This looks far enough. As Neaken tossed his dented pokeball into the air a red light shot out and from it emerged Ears.

"Whisurmursur." Ears mumbled as she was released from the pokeball. Heh, Ears must have been sleeping too. Neaken picked up a small piece of gravel. Lets see if this works... As he tossed the gravel a few meters ahead of him he saw Ears look at it fly through the air for a second, and then chase after it. It just might... A few moments later Ears came running back with the small piece of gravel in her hands. Ears then dropped it on the ground at Neaken's feet. I guess it does work, well, now I have something to do for a bit while I wake up. Neaken and Ears repeated this process as he saw the town come back to life from it's rest and people began walking outside to go to and from one house to the next. Neaken returned Ears and got up to continue his new journey.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
The Darkness Dog​

As Alex and Bagon continued up to the next town. As the two friends were walking they were proud of the battle they had just won. They continued up towards the town called Oldale town which was about a mile away now. The two were walking minding their own business until they saw a black figure zoom right in front of Alex and Bagon.

"Bagon what was that?"asked Alex nervously.

Bagon looked at Alex and shrugged.

"Lets go find it. And I'll catch it,"suggested Alex. He ran to the bushed where the black figure went inside. He moved the branches and bushes but couldn't find it. "Oh well maybe we'll find it later," said Alex. They continued walking down the road towards the town now less than a mile from it. Then Alex looked to the left while still walking and saw the figure getting ready to run but this time it tackled Bagon!

"Bagon are you okay?"asked Alex. Bagon looked up at Alex and nodded yes. Alex looks up at the attacker and sees that it is a black dog-like creature. He takes out his Poké Dex to get more information about this unknown creature. The red box opens and says:

"Poochyena the Bite Pokémon. It is a Dark type. Poocheyna is an omnivore - it will eat anything. A distingushing feature is how large its fangs are compared to its body. This Pokémon tries to intimidate its foes by making the hair on its tail bristle out." said Dexter.

"Ok so watch out for its fangs Bagon. Bite it!" commanded Alex. Bagon did as it was told and ran towards the Poochyena. It jumped over it to bite it from behind and it got a direct hit. The dog like Pokémon howled in pain and then howled. Alex opened his Poké Dex to get information about this howl.

"Everytime Poochyena howls its attack raises," informed Dexter.

"Bagon distract Poochyena everytime it is going to howl," said Alex. " When it howls it gets stronger," replied Alex to inform Bagon what he was facing. To bad for Alex that Poochyena had howled twice already and was pumped up.

The wild hound zoomed towards Bagon and did the same strategy Bagon did to bite him. the only difference of Poochyena's bite was that it was more powerful.

"Bagon use rage!" yelled Alex. Bagon tried to brush off the pain of the bite but couldn't. The bite was too powerful. " Come on Bagon, I believe in you!" yelled Alex. Bagon, after struggling to get up finally manged to stand up and go on a rage. The dragon Pokémon turned red and aimed to tackle Poochyena for revenge. It ran towards Poochyena hoping to damage it.

Bagon managed to tackle Poochyena in a rage and nearly knock it out. The Poochyena also like Bagon did struggled to get on all fours. Some how it managed and tried again to bite Bagon. It got up and ran to Bagon to jump over it and bite it from behind.

Bagon, seeing this he gets ready and as soon as Poochyena jumps he also jumps to tackle Poochyena while in midair.

BAM! The collision left both Pokémon out cold. Alex found this the perfect time to catch the powerful hound. He threw a red Poké Ball and Poochyena shrinked inside. The ball started shaking and so did Alex. He was unaware if he would catch it.

Sorry if its short.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To poisonspark: yeah my bad for forgetting about Pokeballs :P lol. still good post!
To DiegoS: Good post! you need to update your trainer card by the way
Mudkip grew to Level 8!
Wurmple grew to Level 6!
Wurmple learned Poison Sting!
To Sayaira: good character interaction (kinda) im liking how people are showing the passing of time between characters
You bought two Potions!
You bought two Pokeballs!
To Mr. Person: whoops! my bad on the Pecha Berrys. good interaction with Ears!
To Pokemon_Master09: good post!
You caught a Male Level 3 Poochyena!

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
My new trainer card:
0f4ce8a8beb994f13d5a1c914c72a8ce.png

http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/172008/0f4ce8a8beb994f13d5a1c914c72a8ce.png

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
Chapter 4: Route 102
Number of Posts: 2
Description: A small route where many beginning trainers duke it out. Very woody, there is also a few small ponds near by.

Pokemon:
Zigzagoon
dpmfa263.png

Level: 3-4
Type: Normal
Ability: Pickup or Gluttony
Attacks: Tackle, Growl
Nature: Random
Rarity: Common

Wurmple
dpmfa265.png

Type: Bug
Ability: Shield Dust
Attacks: Tackle, String Shot

Poochyena
dpmfa261.png

Type: Dark
Ability: Run Away or Quick Feet
Attacks: Tackle

Seedot
dpmfa273.png

Type: Grass
Ability: Early Bird or Chlorophyll
Attacks: Bide, Harden
Rarity: Uncommon

Lotad
dpmfa270.png

Type: Grass/Water
Ability: Rain Dish or Swift Swim
Attacks: Astonish, Growl
Rarity: Uncommon

Ralts
dpmfa280.png

Level: 4
Type: Psychic
Ability: Synchronize or Trace
Attacks: Growl
Rarity: Rare

Surskit
dpmfa283.png

Level: 3
Type: Bug/Water
Ability: Swift Swim
Attacks: Bubble
Rarity: Rare

Marill
dpmfa183.png

Type: Water
Ability: Thick Fat or Huge Power
Attacks: Tackle, Defense Curl
Rarity: Very Rare

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Neaken slowly walked along the path leading to the exit of Oldale. Ears followed closely behind him, setting her pace at a quick trot to keep up. He had decided that it would be best to keep Ears out of her pokeball on their way to Petalburg, mostly because he was glad to have her company on the long walk they had ahead. The duo continued on, walking out of the small town of Oldale and into route 202. The sun was high above their heads by now, showering the ground and people alike with it's warming rays. It was a perfect day to spend outside with an almost completely clear sky, dotted with a few white clouds that seemed they were about to burst open on the blue canvas above everyone's heads. Neaken was fairly unmoved by the beautiful scenery, but was still glad that the weather was suitable for training. Tall grass could be seen on the sides of the road, no doubt filled with wild pokemon lurking in it's depths. I wonder if there are any good trainers that I can test Ears against around here? Neaken had warmed up to Ears surprisingly well ever since he caught her to help Professor Birch, he thought that this may be because of their similar personalities, but he really didn't care about the reason of it that much.

"Alright Ears, lets see if anyone around here might want to battle," Neaken announced, slightly surprised that he actually wanted to battle. He then motioned for Ears to come a bit closer, ready to challenge any trainer that he saw. Neaken hoped that Ears felt the same way that he did about having their second battle, as the last battle they had been in had left Ears quite hurt. Before he could think about this any more, Neaken spotted someone with a cascoon walking through the grass. The cascoon was jollily hopping behind it's trainer while the trainer seemed to be searching for something. No doubt a pokemon thats found around here. He had a black baseball cap with a duskull picture on it's front and wore a white t-shirt and faded blue jeans. Is that Glen? Just as Neaken was about to challenge him to a battle, a round mouse like pokemon jumped out of the grass and tackled Ears. The pokemon in question was a rounded pokemon with circular ears and a white stomach, while the rest of it's fur was colored a bright blue to match the skies overhead. Ears responded to the assault by running behind Neaken and murmuring in fright. He took out his pokedex and checked what the blue pokemon was called. Hmm, a maril, lets see if its any good a battling. Giving up on trying to challenge the trainer that Neaken assumed was Glen, he ordered Ears to use pound against the maril.

"Whururim!" Ears shouted as she ran towards the blue pokemon. The wild maril responded by using defense curl to protect itself from the bulk of the damage. This might not be as easy as I thought. Neaken ordered Ears to use another pound attack, but the maril launched a tackle at the pink pokemon and hit her before she could use pound again. Come on Ears, I know you can do it. Ears tried to use pound again, and this time she was successful with the attack. Maril was knocked back by the attack, but was still fairly healthy. The opposing pokemon then used defense curl to help it with it's defense even more. Ears was ordered to use pound once more. However, this time it barely damaged the blue pokemon and the maril kept on coming with a tackle. Neaken was not fast enough with his next command and Ears was launched back by a critical tackle from the attacking maril. This isn't looking to good for Ears, I could use uproar, but that leaves Ears defenseless and she is already pretty hurt. Making up his mind, Neaken gave Ears one last command.

"Ears, use pound one more time and try to keep it from moving around too much." Neaken said with a calm tone. Ears did as Neaken said and used pound to knock the maril back. However, instead of jumping back, Ears stayed close and kept the maril in place. Ok, lets see how this works. Neaken tossed the red and white ball at the wild maril and waited to see what would happen. First one twitch, then another, then one more. Almost there...

Last edited:

Zore

Reaper
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
OOC: Sorry for no post yesterday, had very limited access to the internet, if its okay with you Zimvee I'm just going to skip the Oldale post and go to Route 102. I'm giving an in-character reason in my post

Route 102 Part the First

Marcus groaned a bit as he limped away from the Oldale Pokemon Center. He had slept in an odd position and his legs had the burning sensations of pins and needles as he left the perimeter of the small town. Unfortunately he hadn't been able to do much while staying there, when he had arrived at the Pokemon center initially and the nurse discovered his injured leg he had spent hours filling out the paperwork for a dnagerous Pokemon siteing as well as having the local doctor take a closer look at his leg. They finally gave him some anti-biotics and pain pills and thus the first town on his Pokemon Journey had been nothing like what had been expected. He hadn't even had a chance to stop by the Mart before he left, he didn't want to fall behind the others.

At about midday he stopped to eat lunch and let Jet out of his Pokeball. The Makuhita was noticabley warming up to the boy, and Marcus was glad. He lived by the philosophy that if you tried hard enough you could be friends with anyone. As Jet sat happily munching on some Pokemon food, Marcus decided to take a look around. After all Route 102 had some new and quite rare Pokemon and Marcus was determined to catch one to make up for the disaster with the Zigzagoon before. Unfortunatly the area seemed totally devoid of Pokemon life and Marcus trudged back to his temporary campsite where Jet was already practicing his species signature Technique, Arm thrust. It was unknown why only Makuhita learned the move, but they were obsessively proud of their ability to use it and Jet was no exception, showing off to the world his newly learned ability. Marcus just shook his head and smiled, he felt he was getting closer to understanding his Pokemon and hoped in time they would be best friends.

"Come on Jet, lets get going and see if we can catch some Pokemon!" said Marcus as he threw on his backpack and bagan to race from the clearing. The Makuhita rolled his eyes but followed, far more warily than the excitable pre-teen.

As they left the clearing several Poochyena appeared slowly from the surrounding trees, growling with ill-disguised malice. They sniffed the campground throughly, checking every tree and shrub before moving on in the wake of the Boy and Makuhita.

Meanwhile, Jet and Marcus had yet to discover any Pokemon and Jet was beginning to grow concerned. Marcus was oblivious to strange atmosphere, good-naturedly darning his luck as they covered more and more ground without any other signs of life. Jet pulled closer to Marcus, unwilling to let the naive boy run into another dangerous Pokemon. The boy was irritating in that he had very little common sense.

Suddenly a high pitched squeak was heard from the grass on their right, instantly Jet went into battle mode as Marcus' face broke into a broad grin.

"Showtime Jet, let's show this Pokemon what we're really made of!" The Makuhita nodded in agreement as the pair crept closer and closer to the the source of the noise. Suddenly a small white bipedal figure burst from the bushes, latching directly onto Jet.

"Whoa, "Marcus exhaled as he pulled out his Pokedex, "Um... looks like its a Ralts Jet. Its a Psychic type so arm thrust is going to be ineffective." Marcus called out. "It shouldn't know any attacks yet, just growl, so you should be able to beat it easily!"

Jet meanwhile was struggling with the tiny Ralts that had latched onto his back. It was tiny, but seemed rather hellbent on pummeling the Fighting-type with its weak fists as it hung on his back for dear life. The stupid Ralts was incredibly vicious, growling and working itself into a fury as it beat on Jets back. Finally sighing in extreme annoyance Jet merely fell back, crushing the Ralts under its prodigious bulk and almost instantly knocking it out.

"Good Jet, now one or tow good hits will take him down!" Marcus called out as he grabbed and empty Pokeball. Jet once more tackled the Ralts, knocking it out as Marcus threw his Pokeball at it. The Ball twitched once, twice...

From the shadows the pack of Poochyena watched the Boy and the Makuhita with their teeth bared. Soon the two would pay.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
Weird sailsman

After Cordic and his pokémons had finally made it trough Route 101 to Oldale town it was time to take a little break and go fill his bag.

When Cordic was walking towards the Pokémart a weird looking man stopped him and asked: "You look like a trainer but your clothes aren´t all that dirty as the other one´s. Where are you coming from?"

"Well I am coming from Littleroot town and my..." Cordic replied but he was suddenly interrupt by this weird man: "So you are a newbie. Let me introduce this town a little bit so that you don´t get lost!" and Cordic didn´t have any other choice than follow this weird man.

When they arrived infront of the Pokémart the weird man started to speak again and said: "So this blue roofed house is a Pokémart and you can buy many miscellaneous items from here! And that red roofed house is a Pokécenter where you can heal up your pokémons!" and he pointed towards the house which was so close but so far away.

"I am really busy and I should already fill my bag so I can go to heal my pokémons and continue my journey." Cordic said but the weird looking man just kept speaking and continued walking.

After few hours later they finally arrived to the Pokémart and stepped in. The weird looking man went behind the counter and asked a nice clean simple question: "How may I serve? Would you like to buy something?"

"ARE YOU a sailsman?" Cordic replied and he was stunned. He had walked many hours just because of this weird man and in the same time he was the sailsman of the local Pokémart. "Why you little..." Cordic started to say but again this weird man stopped and said: "You are the only one who has ever walked trough this town and listened my full tutorial. I will give you these ten pokéballs, ten potions and ten antidotes just for a prize of 200 Pokédollars."

Cordic was angry but he wasn´t stupid and he decided to pay those 200 Pokédollars before the sailsman would pull of this offer. When he was walking towards Pokécenter he was ready continue and decided to sleep over the night. At next morning Cordic was the first one to wake up he was already going. It was a great day to continue this adventure.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
New friend from Route 102

While Raúl was walking in this thick forest he was also looking for some strong pokémons and opponents but when they had arrived to clearly darkest part of the forest he had to admit that there weren´t any good trainers.

After a moment of hard thinking Raúl decided to leave from this part of the forest and both his pokémons agreed. Where are all those Seedots. If I could catch one I am sure that Ruth would be stunned and I could beat him. Raúl thought when something fell of from the three and hit him hard.

It was a Seedot and it wasn´t alone. It had its friend with and Raúl was more than happy. Finally he had found this clearly strong pokémon but he decided to fight only with Torchic and both Seedots accepted this offer.

"Use first Focus Energy and after that Scratch!" Raúl commanded and Torchic managed to hit both of them. They were enough slow and this time the battle would be really easy.

"Use one more time Focus Energy and Scratch against them!" Raúl yelled and this time those both were fainted. It was time to throw pokéball but it missed and a red flash shone. It was Ruth and he had seen the whole fight and decided to capture that Seedot. The second Seedot fled away and Raúl was angrier than ever because that Seedot was going to be his.

"That was my Seedot and I made it faint. What were you thinking!" Raúl yelled but Ruth laughed coldly and told him to be more adult. "So if you really are going to catch one of these rare Seedots you have to wait quite long because these were the last ones left here! Others have moved on already!" Ruth said and started walking forward from Raúl

After Raúl had walked a while in the woods he arrived at a bond where water was really clear and pure. Torchic and Zigzagoon started to play and Raúl made a camp where they could sleep this night.

It was dawn when Raúl woke up and he decided to go for a little swim but because water was still cold he just played with his Zigzagoon. Suddenly something blue arose from water and started to attack against Zigzagoon. It was a Surskit and a Marill and they had obviously been sleeping but the noise got them to wake up which had made them really angry.

Raúl decided to send also Torchic because Zigzagoon wasn´t that strong. "Zigzagoon use Tackle and dodge Surskit´s attacks! Use Focus Energy Torchic and dodge Marill´s attack!" Raúl commanded and both of the pokémons did the exact way but Zigzagoon´s Tackle wasn´t enough strong to take down Surskit.

Surskit´s Bubble was even stronger and faster and it made Zigzagoon to faint with one hit. It had lost quite much energy and started to be really exhausted and this was time to defeat it.

"Use Focus Energy once more and hit with Scratch and this time use all your power!" Raúl yelled furiously and Torchic managed to dodge both Marill´s Tackle and Surskit´s Bubble. Torchic even managed to hit Surskit and it was fainted but the match wasn´t over.

Marill used Tackle and this time Torchic wasn´t enough fast so it hit with fullpower. This was Raúl´s last chance to end this battle and he was sure what to do. "Use Focus Energy Torchic and dodge Marill´s attacks. And after that use Scratch with all your power!" Raúl yelled.

Marill´s attack missed and Torchic used Scratch and made Marill to faint. Few minutes later Marill and Surskit came back with their friends and Raúl decided to ran away. Huge group of Surskits and Marills chased Raúl and his pokémons but they managed to get rid of them by hiding in a little cave.

When Raúl was about to rise up he saw a Lotad walking right towards to him. It was clearly its cave but instead of being angry Lotad was more goofy and happy from new friends. It wasn´t timid at all and it tried to befriend with Zigzagoon and Torchic and eventually Raúl started to like more it than a Seedot.

Hmmn. Would it like to fight against me? I´d really want to catch it. Raúl was thinking and he decided to ask from it. "So. Would you like to fight against me Lotad?" Raúl asked and Lotad responded: "Lootaad!" which obviously meaned that it was ready.

This time Raúl wasn´t going to let anything stop him from catching this Lotad. He send out Torchic to battle but he wasn´t sure what kind of attacks Lotad would know. "Keep your distance Torchic and try to dodge its attacks!" Raúl commanded.

Torchic managed to dodge every single attack that Lotad tried to do and in the end Lotad was too exchausted to attack. It was time to end this battle: "Use Scratch Torchic!" Raúl yelled and it managed to faint Lotad.

When Raúl threw one of his pokéballs at Lotad he wished from his heart that he´d catch this pokémon...

To be continued...

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Mr. Person: im sorry to say that you don't catch Marill. The post must be much longer than that to catch a Very Rare pokemon. you can edit it or simply move on
To Zore: thats ok, you kinda did it all in one post. intresting part about Poochyena...
You caught a Female Level 4 Ralts!
To DiegoS: yeah im pretty sure its spelled Salesman... anyway im gonna have to tone down your shopping spree. remember the more of items you get the better the post has to be.
You bought 3 Pokeballs!
You bought 3 Potions!
You bought 3 Antidotes!
To poisonspark: good post! you obviously showed more of Rauls personality!
Torchic grew to Level 11!
Torchic learned Ember!
Zigzagoon grew to Level 6!
Zigzagoon learned Tail Whip!
You caught a Male Level 4 Lotad!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Ok, I edited it now. I hope its good enough or I'll have some problems with the first gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back