• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I'll update my trainer card. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

okay, i have it now.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Virdian Forest: A new place brins new challenges
    Final- Escaping the Forest

Sakura woke up lazily the next day. She must have fallen asleep an squirtle and pidgey to were asleep. She saw that the pokeball had not moved so she figured she had caught the caterpie. "Squirtle Pidgey return. " Sakura mumbled as she returned the pokemon to their respective pokeballs. The young girl got up and picked up caterpies pokeball and put it in her bag with the rest of pokeballs. "To Pewter City!" Sakura yelled giggling slightly.

As Sakura managed to find her way out of the trees she found that the exit to the Forest,but before she could exit she heard someone say to her. "Hey..wanna battle?" the girl said shyly.

"Uh my pokemon are still asleep..I dunno.." Sakura said to the girl who was looking down at her feet.

"Oh I see..you see I just wanted to test ny strength before i go up against Brock.." The girl mumbed.

"Well whats your name?" Sakurra asked.

"'I'm..uh.. Autumn." The girl revealed as Autumn stuttered.

"I'm Sakura nice to meet you. I'm going tyo challenge Brock..hm wanna come with me?" Sakura asked with a smile and the girl looked at Sakura surprisingly.

"Well..uh..okay." Autumn stuttered nervously.

The two walked together out of the forest. As Sakura told Autumn about the way she wanted a great adventure that would stun everyone Autumn laughed and said to her, " Well I;m sure you'll get there one day!" The two reached an opening in the trees and then a city. They had arrived at Pewter City.

Pewter City - City of stone.
    Part 1 - The fossil and a battle.

Sakura ran into the city with Autumn, the two girls were happy to be in the city at last. "I wanna go see the fossils first Autumn I'll catch up with yah later!" Sakura yelled.

"I'm going to go see abut battling Brock!" Atumn yelled before disappearing in the gym. Sakura smiled, she was glad she made a new friend but she had to think of a strtegy to beat Brock, but there was time for that later. Sakura looked at the mueseum and entered into the quaint little mueseum.

"its 50 poke to enter into the mueseum Miss." A lady responded to her asking for some money.

Ohj right..! Here you go!" Sakura yelped and handed her the money.

"Have a good time miss." The lady said and turned back to her computer.

Sakura entered the mueseum and looked at the various water samples and things that they had on display, some of the exhibts talked about Kantos history, other talked about extinct pokemon and soem talked about theorys on legendarys. She smiled at the theory of the pokemon "Mew". It was her favorite legendary and she hoped to find it someday. She looked at the charm on her necklace an sje smiled at the mew charm. "I hope I get to see it someday." Sakura mumbled before turning her attentions to the fossil exhibit.

"Oh wow..!" Sakura exclaimed looking at the fossils that had been found when she overheard something.

"I don't care whether we have one or not! A fossil is a fossil." the curater exclaimed.

"But sir we don't have any room for anymore fossils!" A worker exclaimed. The word fossil attracted Sakura's attention.

"I don't care. If you can't find a palce for it sell it. I don't care whether the rumours that you can ressurect a fossil is true or not." the curater sounded very cruel. Sakura looked at the fossil that had been forgetfully left in an unlocked glass case.

"Ressurected, eh? That would rock! I;m sure they won't mind if I take it.They have alot already." mumbled Sakura her michevious side taking over as she snuck into the room and took the fossil and put it in her bag hastily. "I'll ressurect it ad have an ultra cool pokemon!" Sakura mumbled as she snuck out of the room. She looked at it in her bag and it seemed to be one that had a shell so she figured from reading it was a Dome Fossil.

As she left the mueseum she heard the curater freaking out that the fossil was missing and Sakura giggled before exiting. as she whistled and walkd through the city she saw Autumn standing outside the gym rather frustrated. "Hey Autumn whats wrong..?" Sakura asked Autumn.

"I challenged Brock and lost.." Autumn mumbled..She seemed to on the verge of tears. "He;'s tough his Geodude wipe out my pokemon quickly. Sakura..battle me. Please battle me in Viridan Forest!!" Autumn suddenly exclaimed.

"Eh?!!!!!! Why?!" Sakura exclaimed.

"I want to get stronger and the only way to do that is to battle people..You'll get stronger too!" Autumn mumbled.

"W-well..I'm always up for a challenge!" Sakura exclaimed. Getting Squirtles pokeball.

"This will a 3 on 3 battle because I see 3 pokebals in your belt..." Autumn said showing a pokeball.

"Alright! Go Squirtle!" Sakura yelled throwing Squirtles pokeball revealing the tiny shell pokemon.

"Go Toothy!" Autumn yelled throwing a pokeball revealing a Rattata.

"A rattata?" Said Sakura pulling out her pokedex.

"Rattata the mouse pokemon. Cautiuous in the extreme its hard vitality allows it to live in any environment"

"Okay Squirtle watch out it cautious by nature so be careful!" Sakura yelled.

"Toothy use quick attack!" Autumn exclaimed. The rattata disappeared quickly and Squirtle was left to look out for the quick rattata. Before Squirtle could respond it was tackled hard from behind it and knocked on its belly.

"Crap it knows Quick Attack?!" Sakura yelped.

"Squirtle...!" Squirtle yelled getting up to its feet.

"Squirtle use bubble!" Sakura yelled trying to think of a strategy. The Squirtle spat out a multitude of bubbles but Rattata managed to to dodge them except for one which only got it wet.

"Hmmph your gonna have to do better then that!" Autumn yelled. Toothy use bite!" The rattat an around and bit squirtle on it shell and remained on it firmly.

"Squirtle try and shake it off!" Sakura yelled as the Squirtle began trying to shake thr Rattata off. After a minor strgle the Rattat let go and landed perfectly on its feet.

"Dang it this is bad..I can'ty think of anything..theres nothing to take advantage of in this forest." Sakura thought but then she rembered. "Pidgey knows gust..I could probably make use of that!" Sakura thought.

"Return Squirtle..Go Pidgey!" Sakura yelled returning her Squirtle and throwing at her Pidgey.

"A Pidgey? Thats the best you've got?" Autumn mocked her battle personality had completely taken over.

"My Pidgeys got spunk! Don't mock it till you fight it!" Sakura smirked.

"Toothy use Quick attack again!" Autumn yelled and the Rattata became fast once more. Sakura smiled.

"Pidgey..use gust!" Sakura yelled. The Pidgey flapped its wings fast and a large wind blew was whipped up blowing the Rattata back against a tree making it faint.

"Toothy?!...Return.." Autumn yelled before returning the rat pokemon. "That was clever Sakura..but try this on for size! Needles come on out!" Autumn yelled and threw a weedle out.

"A weedle?" Sakura mumbled before taking out her pokedex once again.

"Weedle the hairy pokemon. It eats its weight in leaves everyday. It uses the needle on the top of its head to fend off enemies."

Sakura questioned the fact that it was hairy or not but discluded the infor right away. "Well if your going to use a bug pokemon..So am I! Return Pidgey.. Come on out Caterpie!" Sakura yelled before throwing out a Caterpie.

"Cattterpie???" (OOC : I still don't know caterpies noise 0.o;) The caterpie squealed.

"Interesting! two bug pokemon versus each other well try this..POISEN STING!" Autumn yelled and weedle unleashed a fury of purple needles from its point on its head.

"Duck caterpie and then use string shock!" Sakura yelled as the caterpie ducked and then released a string shot.

"Weedle use stringshot!" Autumn yelled. As the two string shots met they became stuck to each other and the pokemon couldn't get it untangled.

"This is my chance! Caterpie twirl yourself!" Sakura yelled and caterpie did so. This caused the string to shift and throw the weedle into a tree.

"needles!" Autumn yelled. She was becoming anxious at this point. "Guess I have to use Chu.." mumbled Autumn.

"Go Chu" Autumn yelled as she threw out a pikachu. "Its my starter and its strong!" Autumn yelled.

"So your using your starter I'll use mine then!" Sakura yelled returning her caterpie returned to its pokeball. "Go Squirtle!" Sakura yelled. It had come down to this. the two starter against each other..Squirtle was still injured from Rattats battle but it still wanted to battle.

"A pikachu lets see what the Pokedex has to say..." Sakura mumbled

"Pikachu the Electric Mouse Pokemon. It lives in forest with others. It stores electricity in the pouches on its cheeks"

"Its electirc..this isn't good. Ok Squirtle use Tackle!" Sakura yelled as Squirtle made a head on charge for the Pikachu.

"Hmpph use..thundershock!" Autumn yelled and Chu released a great amount of electricty making Squirtle faint almost instantly.

"Return Squirtle..Go Caterpie!" Sakura yelled. There was a stare off..everything seemed still..The conclusion of the battle..

"Chu use thunderbolt!" Autumn yelled.

"Caterpie use tackle!" Sakura yelled. The thudnerbolt barely missed caterpie and caterpie tackle the pikachu managing to slam it against a tree. Then adding a personal touch used string shot tieing it up. Her Piakchu now immobile Catterpie tackled it once again and made the Pikachu faint.

"I guess I win!" Sakura smiled and Autumn fell to her knees she became frustrated again.

"I..lost.. i guess I'm not a good trainer after all.." Autumn mumbled.

"Thats not true Autuumn..a good trainer isn't measured on how many battles they win but..how they treat and raise their pokemon..and looks like to me you did a pretty fine job of it." Sakura said smiling.

"You..really think so?" Autum mumbled quietly.

"Yah!" Sakura smiled.

"Sakura..can I come with you on your journey..i may not wanna be a gym leader person anymore..i wanna be just one of those trainers that raises pokemon to the fullest of their abillities." Autumn mumbled.

"You mean a Pokemon Breeder? And sure you can come!" Sakura giggled.

"Really thank you!..And yah..i wanna be a breeder..not a trainer." Autumn mumbled.

"Me and my pokemon are glad to have yah on our team!" Sakura giggled. Sakura had made a new friend and become stronger.. The question now was..how was she gonna be brock?..the rock hard gym leader..but now she had a traveling partner..someone who would stick by her through the toughest times...

OOC: whew.. that was hard typing all that..whew.. -falls down and pants- and I edited hopefully its good enough 0.o

Next Time: The rock hard gym leader! Brock! The first gym battle!

Last edited:

Neo_Pikachu

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    VIRIDIAN FOREST: FINAL

DJ and Joseph were finally nearing the end of the forest. Neo was back out of its Pokémon and sitting or standing on its favorite spot; DJ's left shoulder. Charmander was happily walking close beside its Pokémon Trainer and friend. Joseph was staring at the Pokéball in his right hand the whole time. The Pokéball of course contained the Mouse Pokémon, Rattata. Joseph was thinking about what DJ had said to him earlier about having many Pokémon and being a Breeder. DJ also knew that Joseph didn't like battling much and only battled him so he knew he would not want to become a Gym Leader or participate in the Indigo Plateau. DJ smiled and looked back at Joseph. Even though he hadn't said anything to him in a while, he knew he had learned his lesson.

"Uh, Joseph... You know that Rattata can be stronger than it is, right?" DJ asked him. Joseph still hadn't left his gaze off of his Pokéball. DJ was still smiling but now looked forward. "Rattata's are cautious in the extreme, its hardy vitality lets it live in any kind of environment." DJ tried to get Joseph to talk but it didn't work at all. DJ sighed. He kinda felt sorry for Joseph. As the future Pokémon Master and the Pokémon Breeder continued to walk throughout the forest, they saw light. Joseph smiled to himself. He would finally get the chance to heal his already fainted Mouse Pokémon. But before they could reach the end, they noticed two twins up ahead. They were a boy and a girl which made them Fraternal. DJ knew they'd want to battle. Usually he would battle with two of his own Pokémon but not this time. DJ had something much better planned. He stopped before they saw them. "Send out your Rattata, Joseph." Joseph looked up for the first time in about ten to twenty minutes.

"Why?" Joseph asked with curiosity although he knew that curiosity killed the cat. DJ didn't reply, instead he just smirked. Joseph knew he wouldn't answer his question until he did what he said. Knowing this, Joseph released Rattata from its Pokéball. "Now what?" DJ smirked and took out one of his five potions from his bag. He sprayed Rattata's injuries with it. DJ then smiled.

"Now, you're ready for battle!" DJ exclaimed. Joseph was looking at Rattata with a smile when he knew it was being healed and cared for. However, when DJ mentioned his plan was to get Rattata into a battle, Joseph looked up in worry.

"What!?" Joseph yelled loudly. The two twins turned their heads to where they thought the sound came from. It turned out they looked towards the right direction. They began to walk towards DJ and Joseph. Joseph was about to hit foot, which basically means run. Nonetheless, DJ held onto Joseph's shirt when he was running. Joseph's legs were moving but he didn't get anywhere. Joseph's eyes were closed as he thought he was running. He thought that he was far away so stopped running. He turned around to see DJ. "Ah!" Joseph screamed. "How the heck did you catch up so fast." DJ smirked.

"You didn't get anywhere, Joseph. Don't worry though, I want to help you break out of that shell you're in. If you want to be as good or a better Breeder than Brock, I advise you to catch your own Pokémon so that you have experience with various types of them. Understand?" DJ explained and then asked Joseph. Joseph sighed and then nodded. He knew he would have to do this and he really appreciated DJ's assistance. DJ smiled when he saw him nod and then turned to face the Fraternal Twins.

"Hey, how are you? My name is Maya and my name is Miguel. We'd like to challenge you to a Pokémon Battle!" The two twins said to him with a eager smile. They hoped they'd accept their challenge. They were just as DJ hoped they would be. Nice and not cocky. DJ knew this battle would be nothing but fun and exciting of course. DJ accepted and the twins sent out their Pokémon. Their Pokémon were a Venonat and Pinsir. When they sent their Pokémon out they evolved, except Pinsir. Probably from past experience. Venonat was now Venomoth. DJ pulled out his Pokédex before he and Joseph sent out their Pokémon.

~Venomoth~ The Poison Moth Pokémon. It is a bug and poison type Pokémon that usually stands, if you will, 4'11" feet tall and weighs approximately 27.6 lbs. It flutters its wings to scatter dustlike scales. The scales leach toxins if they contact skin.

~Pinsir~ The Stag Beetle Pokémon. It is a 100% Bug type Pokémon that weighs 121.3 lbs and stands at 4'11" feet tall. It grips prey with its pincers until the prey is torn in half. What it can't tear, it tosses far.

DJ could do nothing but smile. "I would like to say that I will not be battling with my full potential but I won't go easy either. I am only battling with the two of you to help out a friend." Joseph smiled when DJ said that. It was like the fire was back in his heart to battle.

"Neo Pikachu, I choose you!" DJ shouted and pointed in front of him. Neo jumped from DJ's left shoulder and ran in front of him and Joseph. Joseph threw out his Pokéball. Rattata now appeared right beside Neo.

"Yes. We understand," said the two Fraternal Twins in unison. "Venomoth use Tackle on Rattata so that you won't come in contact with Pikachu and its Static." Ordered Maya. Venomoth flew at Rattata. Joseph spaced out for a second until he heard DJ's voice.

"Rattata when I tell you to, jump," said Joseph. Venomoth was three seconds away, two seconds. "Jump!" Joseph shouted right before Venomoth was 1.5 seconds away from hitting Rattata. Rattata was on its back. "Use Tail Whip, Rattata." Rattata hit the Moth type Pokémon on its back causing it to almost hit the ground.

"Pinsir jump up and grab Rattata with your pincers." Yelled Miguel. Pinsir did just that. Venomoth flew towards Pinsir and was low enough for Pinsir to easily grab it. Rattata was now being squeezed.

"Pikachu use Thundershock!" DJ shouted. Pikachu used the electricity attack on Pinsir and made it release Rattata. Nevertheless, DJ was focusing on Pinsir and Venomoth so much that Venomoth was able to sneak behind it and use Sleep Powder. With Pikachu asleep, what was DJ to do if Rattata was in trouble. The good thing though was that Pinsir was hurt already. The Thundershock had given Joseph's Rattata an opening.

"Rattata hurry and use Tackle on Pinsir!" Yelled Joseph. Rattata did what it was told to and hit the Pinsir as hard as it could. Pinsir was down and out for the count. Venomoth surprised Rattata from behind with a Tackle. Rattata seemed to be knocked out, until it began to glow white. "Rattata... its evolving!" Joseph said with awe and excitement. "Raticate!" Raticate, Rattata's evolved form exclaimed happily.

DJ still had Dexter out and pointed it towards Raticate.

~Raticate~ The Mouse or Rat Pokémon that is a normal type. Raticate's usually stand 2'04" feet tall and weigh 40.8 lbs. Raticate's whittle their constantly growing fangs by gnawing on hard things. It can chew apart cinder walls.

"See what I meant! When you and your Pokémon trust each other and face your fears together things work out!" DJ exclaimed. He was happy that instead of him winning a battle, Joseph did. He had helped him out a lot this past few hours. Neo then woke up.

Joseph knew Venomoth was too fast for Raticate but DJ had a plan. "Neo, use Tackle!" DJ commanded. Pikachu ran as fast as it could and jumped up and hit Venomoth underneath. Venomoth was no paralyzed and was about to hit the ground.

"Raticate use Hyper Fang!" Raticate jumped up and bit Venomoth with its rock hard fangs. Venomoth hit the ground hard. This battle was over. The Fraternal Twins were excited and very respectful. DJ congratulated Joseph after the Twins congratulated them both for their Teamwork. DJ and Joseph shook their hands and parted ways. Neo was on DJ's left shoulder and Charmander was anxious to battle but knew that DJ didn't use him because he'd go overboard and defeat the Bugs himself. Or thats what Charmander thought at least. DJ and Joseph had finally made it to Pewter City. For now, everything was alright. But it was a matter of time before a certain Pokémon began to act... Naughty.

OOC: I really do hope you like this. I was rushing and had a small case of writer's block.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Pewter City: Peter's Mission

"A mission?" Issac asked in which Peter simply nodded. "Why are you asking me? And what does mission involve?" Confusion ran amok on his face. What did Peter want and why did he even come to Isaac? Too many questions were left unanswered.

"If you are interested, follow me. I can promise I will answer all your foolish questions. However, I rather not let all the people know everything, especially since this doesn't concern them in any manner." Peter slowly left the center, gesturing Isaac to follow him. Conflict went through his head, part of him wanted to go simply out of curiosity. The other part insisted to stay right here and wait till tomorrow before leaving the city for the next location in his quest. However, the curiosity was far too strong and he followed Peter, seemingly against his strong will. Leaving the center, night appeared to have fallen. Isaac did not seem to notice it before when he left the gym after his match with Brock. Street lights barely illuminated the rock city, leaving most of the civilization in darkness. Man this place is dark. I bet anyone could get anyway with anything.

"So, Peter...what is this mission you speak of?"

"Its simple really. We are going to museum to steal some fossils." Peter replied with a calm look on his face. Isaac should of assumed it involve something morally wrong. After all, Peter's appearance screams evil. "The only reason I asked you was because I would hope you would realize something." Isaac's face lit up a bit in order to listen to Peter. "These fossils contain ancient and powerful pokemon and the fools in the museum fail to realize it. They would rather let the ugly rocks sit there and collect more dust than they already have collected. Technology is available to revive these forces of prehistoric power. Now I know you hate authority as much as I do, so joining me in this should be no problem."

"Well I hope you have a plan to get inside and get out. If not, I am not agreeing to help." Isaac stated in a stern tone. It was apparent that Isaac wanted nothing but success. Failure could result in harsh consequences, something Isaac would rather avoid.

"I am not an idiot. I have surveyed the entire perimeter and the inside of the structure. The lab that most of the fossils are in, lie on the eastern side of the building. A second entrance is available, but is covered in bushes so prepare for rough travel. I watched your gym battle so I am aware of your pokemon, so I planned with your pokemon in mind." Isaac was shocked at the research and information that Peter had attained. It was clear that Peter shared a similar mindset. "It is night, so we could commence tonight with my plan, so follow my lead." Peter began to sprint to the north where the large museum had made its home. The duo stopped in the front and Peter made a signal to the eastern flank of the building. All Isaac could see were bushes and high trees, but Peter whispered, "Beyond the overgrown scenery. It will be like traveling through a small forest to beware. Be quiet too. If the guards hear us we will be screwed." Isaac nodded, acknowledging Peter's warning. The trended through the "wilderness" slowly and carefully. The cracking of small sticks and gentle pushing of low branches could only heard by the most powerful of ears. Eventually, the laboratory was in sight, however Peter halted any movement.

"What's up?" Isaac wondered in a quiet tone. The building was in sight, however Peter seemed to carry some concern for the their mission.

"I have a feeling they are guards. Pokemon guards to be precise." Peter called out a pokemon, a Rattata to be exact. Peter crouched and placed a collar with a bell around its neck. "The bell is fairly loud so any Growlithes will be instantly distracted by him. He will lead them out and we can sneak in. The small purple rat bolted out and shook his bell with incrediable energy. Two Growlithes appeared from the shadows and fell for the Rattata's trick. Peter's pokemon escaped into the woods, dragging the guard dogs with him. "Good. We should a decent amount of time before the Growlithes return to their posts. Summon out your three pokemon. And meet me on the east side by the window." Isaac obeyed and summoned out Eevee, Mankey and Pikachu, whereas Peter's Charmander remained at the door, Isaac's team went to the eastside window.

"Let me guess. Human/Pokemon ladder to get into the window." Isaac stated, gesturing at the window's high level. Peter nodded and released a minor smirk. Using complicated terms that Isaac could barely understand, a ladder was built. Peter and Isaac held up mankey who held up Eevee in which Pikachu climbed on top of. Pikachu then leaped into the lab and order Eevee to follow him. Mankey hoisted the evolution pokemon into the window. Inside the lab was no one, only expensive and high tech equipment that not even Peter could identify from the lower yet locked window, though the laboratory was pitch-black so likely that played a factor as well. "Why didn't we use this one?" asked Isaac as he watched his pokemon's progress.

"I would use it, but its locked and breaking through a closed window would prove foolish. At least the high one is open." Pikachu and Eevee treaded lightly through the lab, in case any security systems were active. At the door, Eevee acted as a stepping stone in which Pikachu opened with Charmander's help. Pikachu unlocked and pushed the door as Charmander flung open. The tag team effort achieved outstanding success.

"Char!" The fire lizard yelped signifying success. It picked itself up and aided the fallen Pikachu and Eevee, which fell over after the epic door-opening.

"Return your pokemon before they cause a ruckus and met me inside. The Growlithes will be here quickly so we lack the advantage of time." Issac and Peter returned their pokemon to their poke-balls made their way into the dark lab. Peter revealed a flashlight in order to see any interesting equipment. Most of the technology in the room was computers and books with a few tables dotted across the room. "Seems they were studying the fossils. Figures, all scientists can do. Stare at something and make a guess about what it might be." Isaac found himself lost in the large room until he came across a fossil. It was big and dusty, Isaac figured he could stuff in his bag.

"Dibs on this. But what is it?" Isaac asked with enough volume for Peter to hear.

"Old Amber. If you want it, take it. It is likely heavy. I am going to take this." He replied holding up a Dome fossil with his one hand. "Take it and lets bolt. I can hear the Growlithes barking and returning." The background noise revealed roars and barks being carried in the night wind. Isaac barely picked up the old amber and shoved into his back-pack. He then used all his strength to raise the bag off the ground and sprint out the room. With their escape, Peter closed and locked the door behind them and ordered they hide in the shrubs that kept the lab in secret from the public. "Alright, lets crawl out of here and leave the city limits. We were stealthy and quiet, but you never how well we did." Isaac agreed and the duo crawled through the collection of trees, grass, and bushes. Out of the "woods" that engulfed the lab, they ventured east towards Mt. Moon in a light run.

Eventually, they escaped into the route east of Pewter. "Well thanks for the adventure." Isaac uttered, placing his hand in front of Peter. He stared at with the strangest look on his face, revealing a sort of confusion as a result of Isaac's gesture.

"Your welcome. I should be saying thank you. You performed well. Let's hope that we succeeded and not get caught by the authorities." Peter appeared to sincerely mean what he said, much to Isaac's surprise while shaking his hand.

"Agreed." And with their goodbyes concluded, Peter ventured towards Mt. Moon. Isaac decided to find a secluded spot and build up a camp. Hiding his bag from plain sight, He pulled out a sleeping bag and rested by a small fire.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To GhostPrincess: thank you for the changes, excellent post! you are all set for brock!
    Squirtle grew 11!
    Squirtle learned Withdraw!
    Pidgey grew to Level 11!
    Caterpie grew to Level 9!
    What? Caterpie is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    You found a Dome Fossil!
    To Neo_Pikachu: good post there! you're on your way to brock!
    Neo grew to Level 9!
    To Got-a-Plan-B: Excellent post! someone finally stole a fossil!
    You found an Old Amber!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Episode 10: The Return of Clause

Off in the distance, you can see Clause in his jeep.

"I'm coming boy, and when I find you you will pay!" Yelled Clause as his jeep was nearing Pewter City.

Back with Chris...

"Here are your pokemon sir." Said the nurse, before turning to the next client.

"Thank you." Said Chris before walking out the door, but he didn't notice the jeep nearing his location but Pidgey did, so he came out of his pokeball and pushed Chris out of the way.

The jeep stopped before the drivers side door opened.

"Well, well, well we meet again boy." Said Clause as he was getting out of his car.

"Cl- Clause?" Asked Chris in shock. Clause smiled and took out a pokeball.

"Yes, it's me boy. And you're going to pay for what you did back on Route 2." Said Clause before tossing the pokeball revealing his Ekans. "Ekans, use Wrap! Tie the boy down!"

Ekans went to fufill his masters order. But a Gust slammed into Ekans, knocking it into a tree.

"Wh-" Started Clause before being blasted by another Gust.

"Pidgey! Let's get out of here!" Yelled Chris before returning Pidgey.

"You aren't getting away from me that easily!" Yelled Clause, causing Chris to run away fast. "Get back here!"

Chris just made a sharp turn into the museum, hoping to loose the madman. Clause just followed, until they got to the fossil room, where there was shattered glass, Clause saw a fossil on the floor and put it in his backpack.

"What happened here?" Asked Clause, before feeling a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and the police were standing there, eying what was in his pocket.

"You're under arrest for illegal arms bearing in a public area." Said the first policeman before dragging Clause out.

"Wait! Why are you doing this! I didn't do anything!" Yelled Clause, lying to save his skin. But the second policeman grabbed Clause's bag and pulled out the Old Amber.

The first policeman sighed before pushing Clause out of the museum saying. "Lying will not help you here." But unknown to the police and Clause, Chris was the one who broke the glass, and stole another fossil, the Dome fossil.

with Chris...

Chris sighed as he passed the border.

"Serves you right, Clause." Said Chris, before heading into the route.

(ooc: Don't worry, Clause will be back. and I'm still at my friends house, so I couldn't do it like usual.)

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Rubii Naruto: Excellent post! i like how you pinned the theft of the fossil on Clause.
    Pidgey grew to Level 10!
    You found a Dome Fossil! (that seems to be the popular one)​
    Route 3
    (OOC: Ok I was going to wait to do this until Brawler 360 posted his Viridian Forest stuff, but a lot of you are done with Pewter so on to Route 3!)
    Level Cap: 20
    Number of Posts: 2​
    Descrption:
    Route 3 connects Pewter City with Mt. Moon home to the moon stone. So one can find many a trainer here. Has a contrast between grassy paths and rock cliffs. One can find many mountain pokemon here. There is also a Pokemon Center at the end of the route near Mt. Moon.

Pokemon
    Pidgey

Level: 6-8
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
    Attacks: Tackle, Sand Attack
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Spearow

Level: 5-8
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Attacks: Peck, Growl, Leer
    Rarity: Common

Nidoran(f)

Level: 4-6
    Type: Poison
    Ability: Poison Point or Rivalry
    Attacks: Growl, Scratch
    Rarity: Uncommon

Nidoran(M)

Level: 4-6
    Type: Poison
    Ability: Poison Point or Rivalry
    Attacks: Leer, Peck
    Rarity: Uncommon

Mankey

Level: 9
    Type: Fighting
    Ability: Vital Spirit or Anger Point
    Attacks: Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Fury Swipes
    Rarity: Rare

Jigglypuff

Level: 3-7
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Attacks: Sing, Defense Curl (Lv. 5)
    Rarity: Very Rare

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    As she was walking down the lane to Route 3, she heard a man rumbling on about something horrible probably. "What's wrong mister?" Vanessa asked. "My stupid Pokemon suddenly ran away yesterday." The man said. "Besides, I don't even want a Pokemon like that anymore." "What Pokemon was it exactly?" Vanessa asked. "It was a Jigglypuff from the Pokemon Center. I released it when I found it." The man replied. He then stormed off back into the city. "Cool, there's a Jigglypuff out there, I love them they're so cute, I'll never give up my Pokemon ever." Vanessa thought to herself.

As she was walking, she saw a pink balloon with a torn blue ribbon on it flying in the sky. "Jigglypuff, come on down here!" Vanessa exclaimed. The Jigglypuff had an angry face on it. It must've been scared of people because of her last master. "Let's settle this in a battle, shall we Jigglypuff?" Vanessa asked. The Pokemon simply bounced around ready for battle.

"Let's go Spice!" Vanessa exclaimed. The powder from the butterfly showered the field in a magical dust. "Let's start with Stun Spore!" Vanessa commanded. Surprisingly, Jigglypuff dodged and danced around away from all the golden dust. "This is going to be a lot more difficult than I thought." Vanessa thought. Then the Balloon Pokemon started to sing a melancholic song just like last time. Spice suddenly started to get drowsy. "Oh no Spice, return you did your best!" Vanessa cried. The Jigglypuff merely got into battle position for the next Pokemon.

"Let's use Jelly next, come on out!" Vanessa exclaimed. The Pokemon with blue vines came out. "Alright, let's use Sleep Powder first!" Vanessa said. Once again, it danced and fluttered pass all the dust just like Vanessa predicted. "Quickly, use Absorb!" Vanessa commanded. As the energy was about to strike Jigglypuff, it flew away from it. The energy missed its target so no damage was done it Jigglypuff.

The Jigglypuff got really mad and was striking down from the sky and used the finishing blow. A single pound had taken Jelly by storm. "Oh no Tangela, come here!" Vanessa said. She was starting to spray Tangela with a Potion. As the Jigglypuff saw Vanessa treating her Pokemon with love, Jigglypuff was starting to get real depressed. The balloon had flew away to hide its shame.

"Aww, it got away, but don't worry guys we'll get it and we'll be a great team." Vanessa told her Pokemon. As Vanessa was walking with her Pokemon to head off to Mt Moon, she needed to relax at a tree. As she was feeding her Pokemon, she saw a fainted Pokemon nearby. She had run over and saw it was the Jigglypuff from before. She knew it was the same one because it still had its torn golden ribbon. "Are you alright little one?" Vanessa asked. The Jigglypuff didn't reply. "Do you want some food there Jigglypuff?" Vanessa asked. The Jigglypuff nodded. "Alright, here you are its delicious." Vanessa said. The shy Jigglypuff came and took a bite. It screamed with joy. "I bet that's good huh?" Vanessa said. Jigglypuff hugged her.

As they were taking a rest, Vanessa saw a name on the ribbon; it said 'Etoille' on the ribbon. "So your name is Etoille huh?" Vanessa asked. The Jigglypuff said with a cheeky voice, "Puff!" "That's cute; you are quite the star indeed." Vanessa commented. The Jigglypuff suddenly got up and was using a remark that might it wanted to battle once more.

They were in their battle positions and ready to fight. "Let's go Jelly, your first!" Vanessa said. The vine Pokemon was ready to get its revenge and pride back. "Let's use Constrict first!" Vanessa said. The Jigglypuff gracefully dodged the tackle like a game of jump rope. "Oh shoot, that is one fast Jigglypuff." Vanessa thought. "Let's use Sleep Powder without stopping!" Vanessa commanded. There was no where to run for the Jigglypuff, but suddenly it danced through all of that. Then it struck with a Pound, but as it was trying to strike, Vanessa used another attack, "Alright Jelly, let's use Sleep Powder!" As the powder was flying straight at the balloon, it started to sleep and hit itself on the head.

She went right up to the sleeping balloon Pokemon, rubbed a cream on the Jigglypuff to relax the Pokemon. It was sleeping quietly on the floor moving around mumbling. "Alright, let's use a Poke Ball!" Vanessa exclaimed. The ball struck the Pokemon and a glow started to come around the ribboned Pokemon. The ball was shaking around and around, the determined trained was tense on wondering if the Pokemon will catch.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    With his first gym badge under his belt, Gold went back to Bret's house to bid him farewell. Gold needed to continue his adventure, and Bret needed to stay at home with his family. Gold was just about ready to leave when Bret began to protest.

"But Gold, how will I catch a pokemon?"

"You'lll find a way, believe me," Gold responded with a wink. Bret looked down at his feet.

Just then, Bret's parents walked out onto the porch with Gold and Bret.

"Bret..." his mother said.

"I know! I know! I have to stay here!" Bret shouted. He whirled around to walk back into the house when his father spoke up.

"Actually, Bret, your mother and I have been talking and we would love it if you went with Gold on his journeys. That seems to be the best place for you."

Gold and Bret looked shocked. "Really!" Bret exclaimed.

"Sure, and here..."

Bret was handed a single poke ball and luck from his parents. So, Bret was now Gold's permanent sidekick. Gold was really glad that his parents had let him come.

They took their first step into Route 3. The tall grass made Gold remember Route 1, his very first adventure in the pokemon world. Bret looked around with excitement. Gold knew that he was looking for the perfect pokemon to capture.

Gold began to walk into the route. He needed to get to Ceruleun City as quickly as possible. The Cascade Badge was waiting for him. He looked over at Bret. The only thing he was thinking about were pokemon, pokemon, and more pokemon.

Then as Gold was walking he felt his cap slide off. At first he thought it was Pikachu, but how could it have been Pikachu if he was inside his ball? Confused, he turned around and saw that it was a small, purple pokemon that looked a little like a bunny with its long ears and two long, front teeth. Inside its teeth was Gold's yellow and black cap. Before Gold knew it, the pokemon turned around and ran off.

"Hey come back here!" shouted Gold. He began to chase after the pokemon with Bret closely running behind him.

The pokemon took refudge into the trees and bushes. Gold began to dig around, looking for the pokemon and his prized cap. He couldn't let the pokemon get away with the cap. He got it when he lived in Johto and there was no way he could ever replace it.

"Gold, it's over there!" shouted Bret. "And, oh my gosh, look!"

Gold rushed over and looked at what Bret was pointing at. There was the pokemon with the cap, but there was also a similar looking pokemon next to it, just a blueish color instead of purple. Gold took out his pokedex and it said the pokemon were called Nidoran Male and Nidoran Female. The male was the one who had his cap.

Gold pulled out Pidgey's pokeball. He needed to get the cap back and the only way was to battle. He threw the ball and Pidgey appeared. Then he realized that Pidgey needed to take it easy on the pokemon. She was a lot stronger, so it could be easy to scare the two off.

Both the pokemon charged towards Pidgey. "Pidgey, use sand-attack!" Gold shouted. He managed to kick sand at the girl pokemon, but the male avioded the attack. It attacked the pidgey from behind. Then the female attacked when it recovered. The pokemon attacked Pidgey again and again. Even though they weren't as strong, they were doing a lot more damage.

Gold couldn't bring himself to call out Pikachu. He was still a little worn out from his battle with Brock. He saw Bret watching the battle in shock. Bret! That was the answer!

"Bret! Throw the poke ball at the female! I need to get the cap away from the male, but the female is wide open! Go on and catch your first pokemon!" Gold exclaimed.

Bret looked a little startled, but he nodded. He pulled out the poke ball and threw it straight at the female pokemon. "Go poke ball!" he shouted.

The pokemon was completely swallowed into the ball. It wiggled back and forth until it became totally still.

"I did it!" Bret shouted.

Gold would've celebrated too, but he still had the male pokemon to deal with. It still had the cap fastened in its mouth.

"Pidgey, do an easy gust attack to blow the cap out of his mouth!" Gold shouted. Pidgey threw a gust of air at the pokemon, causing it to fly backwards. At the same time, the cap went flying out of his mouth. The pokemon slammed hard on the ground.

Gold pulled out his own poke ball. He threw it straight at the pokemon. It was swallowed in the ball and Gold just waited...

(While typing this I was reminded of the episode Mankey Goes Bannanas. You know, the episode where Mankey steals Ash's cap :))

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Route 3: Wanted!

OOC: This post is an attempt to bring extra attention and drama to Isaac's quest.

The rising sun beamed its gentle rays upon the eyes of the sleeping rebel. He struggled to rise out of his deep, calm sleep. Isaac woke up his Eevee, which spoke his name in a quiet, mellow tone. "I had the greatest dream. I was the champion of the league and I was defeating all these random rookies. You were my main pokemon, but you were evolved into some strange yet awesome pokemon." Eevee looked happily into his trainer's eyes and then nudged the bag with the Old Amber. "Oh right. The fossil I stole. Good thing its still here." Concern ran through Isaac's mind, he was worried about Peter, cops or random trainers wandering around discovering his secret. He gathered his camp supplies into his bag, put out his campfire and left on his way toward Mt. Moon. He had heard rumors of ancient stones in the mountain. The stones, he had hoped, would aid Eevee in evolving into a powerful new force. Eevee obviously had potential, but he needed an evolution to experience and achieve its ultimate power.

As Isaac made his way towards the ominous mountain, a voice called far off behind him. "Hey you! Stop!" Isaac slowly turned around to listen to the voice that had called him. A young woman dressed in blue demanded him to halt his movement. Her hair appeared to be a lighter shade of blue and her physique was that of an athlete. A Growlithe accompanied her and she had at least two other pokemon with her. Great. Cops. Damn it Peter. I knew getting involved would cost me something. Ok stay calm and act natural. "We have heard reports of stolen fossils. We are required to question all individuals within and outside of the city limits."

"Well. What do you need?" Isaac calmly question, hiding any guilt that could of been possibly revealed.

"Where were you last night?" The officer questioned.

"Here. On route 3."

"All night?"

"Yes." The pressure was building. Tension rose inside Isaac and the temptation to escape grew and grew. Running was a viable option, however, being wanted by the local authorities were something he would rather avoid.

"May I check your bags? Since your story is likely and suspicious. After all, most culprits would use an excuse as predictable as that."

"I have the right to deny your search, which I will exercise. This is a free country and basic rights are supplied by the documents that formed all these nations. So you ain't checking my bag."

"Then I will force you. Go Growlithe!" The young officer ordered. The young dog leaped before Isaac demanding battle. In response, Pikachu forced itself out its pokeball and prepared for battle. A stare-down occurred between the two combatants as the wind picked up. The battle began in a matter of a few moments with Growlithe unleashing an Ember. The flames barely missed Pikachu who ducked under the flames with amazing agility. In response, Pikachu released a dramatic thundershock. The electric bolts barely missed the Growlithe, who attempted a bite attack. The fangs dug into Pikachu's flesh. Wails of pain conquered the sound of the wind. In rage, a massive thundershock was released by natural reaction. The electricity entered directly into the Growlithe's body, causing its body to be overloaded with electricity. No defenses protected the Growlithe and as a result the direct attack defeated the Growlithe.

"That was pure luck." Isaac muttered. Anger overcame the officer, as she pulled out the next pokemon to enter the battle. From the thrown pokeball, a Squirtle emerged. The pokemon was not regular happy-go-lucky Squirtle, but a well-trained and disciplined one. "Alright Pikachu, easy fight. Thundershock!" As the lightening pulse was emitted from the body of the Pikachu, the Squirtle hid its shell. Most of the attack was blocked off, allowing the squirtle to unleash a bubble attack in response. The bubbles bounced off the face of Pikachu with little success, leaving the electric mouse more angry than before. The Squirtle, noticing the failure, unleashed a water gun. The attack was fine-tuned and well aimed, forcing the Pikachu to be knocked back. However, Pikachu used the water-trail the attack created to transport its thundershock directly to the turtle pokemon, bring another of the officer's pokemon to its defeat.

"Fine, sir. Here's another one! Go Gastly!." From the light of the pokeball, a ghost emerged. The tired Pikachu faced one last pokemon as Isaac analyzed before. "Use Curse!" The Gastly appeared to hurt itself in order to harm Pikachu. With that success, Pikachu's health was severly zapped, however Pikachu released another electrical fury with precise aim. The attack struck the ghost directly hitting a critical hit. Following the conclusion of the battle, the officer retreated. Isaac assumed that the officer was likely getting back up. Isaac returned Pikachu to its ball and advanced towards the mountain. I hope I can get some healing. Pikachu is worn out and cannot afford another battle. And that cop is probably getting back, so I need get out of this region and hit the next city. Maybe there I can escape the law.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Episode 11: Chasing Spearow

After an hour of walking, Chris had put some good distance from Pewter City.

"Wow! Today has been the weirdest day of my life." Said Chris, thinking about Brock, and Clause. "I won my first badge, I beat Clause, and I stole a fossil." But he didn't notice a Spearow watching from above.

"Spe!" Cooed Spearow seeing Chris's glasses. "Spearow!" And with that, Spearow took off towards Chris.

Chris looked around for some reason, but when he did, the Spearow swooped down and stole his glasses.

"Gah! Why is everyone always after my glasses?" Asked Chris to himself, before sending out Pidgey. "Chase after that Spearow!"

Pidgey nodded before flying off after Spearow, easily faster then it.

Chris then saw Pidgey and Spearow fly down into a clearing, so Chris raced towards that spot.

When Chris got there, the Spearow and Pidgey were in a standstill.

"Pidgey, use Tackle!" Yelled Chris, but Spearow was able to peck Pidgey before Chris could blink.

"Pidge!" Cried Pidgey before tackling Spearow, but the wild Pokemon was still able to Peck back.

"Pidgey, jump back, then use gust!" Ordered Chris, Pidgey flew back quite a bit, but Spearow was able to follow. But Pidgey was able to fire the Gust attack, flinging Spearow into a tree. Spearow shook its head to get rid of debris, then quickly used Leer on Pidgey.

"Pidgey, shake it off then use Tackle on Spearow!" Yelled Chris once more. Pidgey was able to Tackle the Spearow, but wasn't able to guard against the counter attack, and fell to the ground. "Pidgey, it seems that you're tired from earlier, so return." And with that, Pidgey was sucked back into his Pokeball.

"Dratini! Come out and use Thunder Wave!" Yelled Chris as Dratini came out. Spearow laughed to itself, but Dratini fired a Thunder Wave, paralyzing Spearow. "Now, use Wrap!" Spearow tried to dodge, but Dratini was faster so he wrapped around Spearow, knocking it out.

Chris retrieved his glasses ,withdrew Dratini, and started running for the Pokemon Center near Mt. Moon.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To pieCakyy: good post! I like how Etolie used to belong to a different trainer. because of that she will have boosted level ups
    You caught a Female Level 5 Jigglypuff!
    Pika_Master414: excellent post! man that episode came out years ago! makes me feel old. also is there going to be love between the two nidoran?
    You caught a Level 6 Nidoran!
    To Got-a-Plan-B: good action oriented post! didnt know your pikachu could take down 3 pokemon in a row!
    Pikachu grew to Level 9!
    To Rubii Naruto: good post there. why does everyone keep taking his glasses? hmmm...
    Pidgey grew to Level 12!
    Dratini grew to Level 12!
    Dratini learned Twister!
    To Everyone: So after much thought, i have decided to get rid of the level cap! however the most level gains you can get is 4 (unless you have a pokemon that used to belong to someone else, then its 8)
    Also i forgot about the Magicarp guy in the pokemon center on route 3.
    Magikarp

Level: 10
    Type: Water
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Attacks: Splash
    Nature: Serious
    Rarity: Special (Only ONE person can get Magikarp and it has to be a good post too)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Pewter City: City of Stone Part 2: The rock hard gym leader! Brock The first gym Battle

Sakura smiled and helped Autum up but then Autuumn stood blankly :S-Sakura..you caterpie!" Autumn yelped.

"What ab-" Sakura didn't finish her setence before she saw caterpie glowing. "Whats happening to my caterpie???" Sakura yelped.

"Its..evolving!" Autumn yelped back as the two watch the amazing experience. After a short amount of time a pokemon that looked completely different stood in front of the two girls.

Metaaapoood!" The pokemon cryed. Autumn smiled and picked up Sakura's metapod.

"Congratulations..your caterpie evolved into a metapod!" Autumn smiled looking at the cacoon pokemon.

"Metapod huh lets take a look at this.." Sakura mumbled taking out her pokedex.

"Metapod Cacoon Pokemon. A steel hard-shell protects in tender body it quietly endures hardships"

"Oh..my..Gosh!!!" Sakura squeeled runnih toward her newly evolved metapod. She was she was going to win at Brock now.

"Well Sakura are you ready to face Brock?" Autumn asked.

"Yes! I'm super duper ready! Just wait he'll see!" Sakura yelled and made a triumphent pose. The two girl began walking to Pewter City. They eventually reached the gym.

"Lets do this!" Sakura squeeled and entered the gym.

The room was completely black then a light turned on revealing a man. "Greeting..I am brock..are you prepared...to loose?" Brock said.

"No way!I'm going to win and you'll give me the Boulder Badge!" Sakura yelled.

"A battle speaks louder then words..This will be a free battle me vs you. Only you can make substitutions." Brocks yelled as a rock field terain filled the arena."Go Geodude!" Brock yelled.

"Geodude huh?" Sakura mumbled taking out her pokedex.

"Geodude the rock pokemon. Many live on mountain trails remaining half buried while keeping an eye on climbers."

"Its a rock type so..Go squirtle!" Sakura yelled.

"Begin!" Brock yelled.

"Geodude use rock throw!" Brock yelle.

"Use withdraw!" Sakura yelled as the rocks tried to hit Squirtle it retreated into its shell. "Heh use bubble!" As sakura gave this command Squirtle released a multitude of bubbles hitting the geodude making a super effective attack but it still stood rock hard..Weakened but still alive.

"Hmmph..Geodude..use tackle." Brock said.

"Bubble!" Sakura yelled.

"Defense Curl!" Brock yelled back the tackle was an obvious defense tactic.

Sakura smirked this wasn't good so she decided to use a new tactic. "Use bubble once again but then follow it up with a tackle!" Sakura yelled.

"What?!" Brock yelped as the sakura began using bubble while charging forward using tackle. By the time squirtle was coming the a tackle move the godude was weak enough to .K.O from all the bubbles. As the squirtle tackled the Geodude in fainted immedietly.

"Yes we did it!" Sakura giggled as hte Squirtle ran to do a victory dance with her. But squirtle was exhausted from the rock throw attack on its shell. It may have save squirtles body but it damaged the shell and squirtle neede a rest. "Squirtle you deserve a rest." Sakura mumbled as she returned the Squirtle to its pokeball

"Well that was an interesting move Sakura but lets see how you deal with this!" Brock yelled throwing a poeball revealing an onix.

"Holy..crap.." Sakura managed to mutter out. Sakura gaped and took out her pokedex.

"Onix the Rock Snake Pokemon. When it travels underground, it causes rumbling and tremors. It can mover at 50mph"

"Wow that thing is..big..I don't think I have anything that can take something that big..um..um..go metapod!" Sakura mumbled beginning to panic.

"A..metapod? Thats the best you got?" Brock began to smirk. "We'll end this quickly..onix use bind." The giant pokeman picked up the metapod and began to squeeze.

"Use harden metapod!" Sakura yelped as the metapod hardened quickly.

"Hah!" Brock said and Onix squeezed harder.

"Harden!" Sakura screamed.

The onix kept squeezing and metapod hardened once again. "I've got to think of something...! What am I gonna do?!" Sakura thought. As the onix began to loosen its grip on metapod the metapod hardened once more.

"Use rock throw!" Brock yelled.

"Harden!" Sakura yelled.It was the only thing she could do to keep stalling. The rocks crumbled as the hit metapods hard body.

"The only thing i could do isu use squirtle but squirtle needs rest...." Sakura thought.

"Return metapod..go Squirtle!" Sakura yelled returned her metapod.

"Squirtle!" Squirtle cried out.

"Heh tackle should take care of that pathetic thing!" Brock yelled. Sakura scowled as the onix charge for her squirtle.

"BUBBLE!" Sakura yelled and squirtle let out a furuous bubble attack which hit the onix dorectly and onix let out a roar and thrusted upword. "Keep bubbling the onix Squirtle!" Sakura yelled. As the squirtle kept bubbling the onix the onix became weaker and weaker from the super effective attacks. After awhile the onix fell down weakened but not out of the game.

"Keep bubbling squirtle!" Sakura yelled.

"Squirrtllle!" Squirtle cried out at a few more attacks the onix had fainted.

"Onix..Return..Well Sakra I cmmend you on your efforts and U hearby give you the boulder badge.. and take this.. its a move you can teach to rock a pokemon its called Rock Tomb.

"Thank you brock!" Sakura said bowing then taking the badge and the tm.

She let all her pokemon out of their pokeballs and showed them the badge." Today were one step closer to being the best..we go the boulder badge!" Sakura giggled as all her pokemon cheered with her. They had become one step closer to their goal...

Next Time: Pewter City Final -Saying goodbye and Route 3 preparing for Mt. Moon!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To GhostPrincess: that was a good post there. here's a hint though for metapod, try to use her more creativly. you don't have to listen to me its just advice
    Squirtle grew to Level 14!
    Squirtle is trying to learn Water Gun! But Squirtle can only know four moves! Delete a move for Water Gun?
    Caterpie evolved into Metapod!
    Metapod learned Harden!
    Metapod grew to Level 12!
    What? Metapod is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold watched as the poke ball wiggled back and forth until it finally stopped. Gold ran over and picked up the ball. "Yes!" he shouted holding the poke ball high in the air. He looked over and saw Bret holding his poke ball. "Hey, congrats on your first catch, dude," said Gold.

Bret grinned. "I can't believe I caught my first pokemon!" he shouted.

Pidgey flew over to Gold with his cap in her talons. "Hey, thanks, Pidgey," said Gold, taking the cap. He brushed some dirt off and placed it back on his head. He looked at his bird pokemon and was reminded of all the work she had done for him ever since he captured her on Route 2. "Here, Pidgey, get up on my shoulder. You deserve a ride," said Gold gesturing at his shoulder. The bird flew over and landed on his left shoulder and them and Bret left to continue their way towards Cerulean City.

Gold looked at his PokeGear and saw that they weren't too far away from a Pokemon Center and Mt. Moon. That was their next stop. Gold was already thinking about the nice soft bed and hot food.

Then two boys, who looked exactly like brothers, but not twins, stepped out in front of them. "Hey, you two look like pokemon trainers. Let's battle double team!" one of them shouted.

Gold pulled out Nidoran's poke ball. He knew this was the perfect chance to train his new pokemon. "You are on, double trouble!"

Bret was taking a little longer to call on his pokemon. Gold smiled at him. "C'mon, I'll be battling with you," he assured.

Bret looked at him and nodded. He threw the poke ball. "Go, Nidoran!" he shouted. The blue pokemon appeared and looked ready for battle. The two brothers called out their pokemon: a beedrill and a spearow. Gold then held up his poke ball and threw it in the air. "Go, Nidoran!" he shouted.

A flash of red light burst out of the poke ball when it opened. When it went away, Gold should've seen a bunny-looking pokemon on the field, but he didn't.

Gold's head was suddenly jerked back. It was Nidoran, and he was trying to get Gold's hat again! "Nidoran, get off and battle!" shouted Gold. Pidgey was beginning to get annoyed by all the moving around and the disrespect Nidoran was showing towards Gold. She flew off his shoulder and began to peck Nidoran on the head furiously causing him to fall off Gold. He walked onto the battle field looking defeated.

"Uh, anyway let's start!" said one of the brothers. "Beedrill, use fury attack on the blue pokemon!"

The bee looking pokemon flew over and began to peck Bret's pokemon to death. Gold knew he needed to do something. "Nidoran, do peck to help Bret's nidoran!" Gold shouted. The pokemon ran over and jumped in the air so his horn and beedril made contact. The bedrill flew backwards, taking serious damage from the attack.

"Spearow, do a peck on the purple pokemon!" shouted the other trainer. It charged straight for Gold's nidoran.

"Uh, Nidoran, use growl!" shouted Bret. Gold looked over and grinned at Bret. The blue pokemon let out a cute growl attack which slowed spearow's attack down by quite a bit. It still hit Gold's nidoran, but not with as much force. Nidoran got up quickly.

Spearow soon squalled in pain and collapsed. The trainer looked surprised and confused and looked at Gold for an explanation. Gold was just as surprised. He pulled out his pokedex and he read that Poison Point was his Nidoran's special ability. So the spearow was poisoned when it made contact with Nidoran!

But there was still the beedrill. It got up again and charged towards Gold's nidoran. "Nidoran, use leer!" shouted Gold. The pokemon stared viciously at Beedrill causing it to stop dead in its tracks.

"Now, Nidoran, use scratch!" Gold heard Bret shout. His blue pokemon ran up and sliced Beedrill with its short claws causing it to go down and collapse

The trainer recalled Beedrill and the two brothers walked off without giving any money, or "good game", or nothing.

"Fine then ya sore losers!" Bret shouted. Gold laughed.

"Hey, that was pretty awesome for your first battle," Gold complemented.

Bret smiled. "Well, hey, I've learned from the best."

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Route 3: A Small Favor

Isaac ran as fast as he can after his battle, realizing that the authorities will likely return in full force. His only advantages lie in the easy terrain of Route 3 and the fact he could lose any police officers in Mt. Moon if he got lucky. Deeper thinking revealed the likely outcome that they would contact officers from other cities, making his journey all the more impossible. Time, at least at the moment, was on his side. The officer would have to return to the city, contact her superiors, report everything before she could assemble the proper reinforcements. After a sprint at a painful pace, Isaac made to the pokemon center that made its home right before the entrance to the ominous mountain, however, a small detour stopped him from healing, resting and then escaping.

"EEEKK!!! Help me!" A girl cried at a high pitch with enough volume to bring down a mountain. She seemed to be a few years younger than Isaac, possibly 13 or 14, but he couldn't tell based on first impressions. Standing at an impressive height with surprising athletic build, it was amazing she was crying.

"What's wrong?" Isaac wondered at his came across the girl. The girl was actually crying for no apparent reason while cuddled into a fetal position. "Hey! I am trying to help here."

"Some man stole my Clefairy. He was in a uniform. Are you going to her back?" Hope overcame her eyes, however tears ran like rivers down her face. She grabbed his sweater with strength that most women cannot contain in their bodies.

"If you don't kill me, yes I can help you. Just spare my life, I am too young to be murdered by a woman." Isaac responded calmly. The girl let out of him and he fixed up his ruffled appearance. "Where did he run off to?" The girl pointed at the pokemon center much to his surprise. "You've got to be kidding. Alright follow me, but stay outside the building. It will likely be very messy." She nodded and the two made their way to the old pokemon center. The building was exactly new or well constructed, but its location was vital as most trainers would be exhausted entering or leaving from the large mountain that blocked Pewter to the world beyond. It was a large structure, as least in Isaac's view, so he entered warily ordering the girl to stay behind.

The center had up to date equipment inside, but also a serious situation. A single man in a black outfit with a strange "R" on his chest stood in the middle of the room. He held a Clefairy in his arms, chocking it a bit unintentionally. He was yelling something about maintaining his position within the medical center, waiting for his teammates. A Zubat was seen firing supersonic waves into the air and a Rattata was scaring all of the bystanders that were in the room with its oversized fangs. Noticing this, Isaac backed out of the room before hand, and pulled out his Mankey and the bag. "Alright. This device should teach you a Rock move to take out the bat." Using the TM, Mankey learned Rock Tomb, in which Isaac ordered Mankey to gather a few rocks in order to shock the Rocket Member. Sneaking into the structure, Isaac gave Mankey the signal which prompted quick action on its part.

"MANKEY!!" the pig monkey screamed, chucking the rocks directly at the Zubat. The rocks smacked the Zubat's wing directly with great velocity launching the bat pokemon into the computer that was awkwardly placed inside the Pokemon Center, burying it a combination of rocks and technology. The Rocket Grunt was clearily angered by Isaac's gesture and urged his zubat to emerge from his grave, however the flying type mixed into Zubat's design caused the rock type attack to carry an extra effect upon the hostile pokemon.

"Argh! What do you want?" The grunt demanded. Anger was present in his body language, portaryed through his waving fists, hunched back and grinding teeth.

"For you to leave and hand over the Clefairy. A fine girl would like her pokemon back." Isaac announced proudly. Most of the civilians looked pleased with his announcement and urged Isaac to take the Grunt down. Of course, the grunt yelled at the rebellious hostages and ordered his Rattata to charge the Mankey that smacked the Zubat into oblivion with one attack. Using his last few rocks, Mankey unleashed another Rock tomb upon the Rattata, encasing inside a prison. "Low Kick!" Mankey kicked the rock tomb, sending the rattata and the rocks flying into the direction of the grunt. Defeat seemed to be obvious, however the Grunt rejected that notion.

"Not so fast, Rattata!" The rocket grunt tossed his Rattata in the direction of the Mankey. "Hyper Fang!" The large teeth creaked open and the rat pokemon clamped his terrible fangs onto the arm of Mankey, causing a large amount of pain for the monkey pokemon. Mankey desperately swung his arm around attempting to remove the enemy from his limb, however failure became a common result. Finally after much effort, success came to Mankey after a violent impact with the counter after Mankey slammed the Rattata unto the counter of the Pokemon Center. Mankey leaped back and prepared another Low Kick, however the rat pokemon used quick attack avoid the kick and smashing its entire body against the side of Mankey's body. "Use another Hyper Fang!" Mankey this time was prepared and heaved one of the rocks that encased the Zubat into the charging Rattata. The combination of momentum from Rattata and the velocity of the thrown rock, brought significant damage to the rat.

As defeat came to the grunt's final pokemon, Isaac charged the member of Team Rocket and delivered his own attack, a punch to the face. Shock froze the Grunt and he was unable to defend himself. From his fallen body he removed the Clefairy and ordered a random bystander to bring it back to the young girl. "Mankey encase this guy in a rock tomb so he can't escape." Mankey nodded and heaved several rocks trapping the ko'ed Grunt inside his own Rock Tomb. With his display of heroism, the crowd cheered. "Its no biggie, but I do have a favor." The crowd paused and listened. "Tell the cops that will be here any moment that the "suspect" did it. They'll know what I mean. Now if my pokemon could get some healing it would be nice." The Nurse Joy kindly accepted the offer, healing Isaac's tired Mankey and Pikachu. After two hard-fought battles, they needed it. After all, Pikachu stalled the cop's futile attempts while Mankey destroyed the grunt's team.

Leaving the center in a hurry, Isaac halted his movement into the cavern for a brief moment after hearing two pleas for him to stop. First the girl from earlier, stopped him.
    "Thank you. You are a hero." The girl kissed him with passion, of course the romantic gesture shocked Isaac who was motionless. "Visit me in Pewter after the cops forget about you." Isaac simply nodded in awe by her kindness. Who knew being a hero could be so rewarding?

The second person was a middle-aged who spoke in an informal tone. "You want a Magickarp, lad? It becomes pretty strong, son. It is useless now, though!' The man reveled in hardy laughter. "I normally ask for big bucks, but you did save us back there. It is up to you." The man placed the pokeball before Isaac who stared at the man and the ball, debating whether or not to accept his offer. Magickarps are useless, but they have to be good after a while. Right? Man it is free, but it may prove to be a bad choice. Damn, this is hard!

OOC: The choice is yours Zimvee. If the post isn't good enough I will make Isaac decline in my first Mt. Moon post. If not, he will accept.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Got-A-Plan-B- hey, im not zimvee, but this my suggestion to you. in the tv shows the guy who goes around and sells magikarp makes the buyers believe that these fish are ultra rare and valuable. i actually remember what the guy told James when he was selling him the magikarp. he told him the pokemon would make him super rich. the guy cons and doesn't tell the buyer that the pokemon is just a useless fish (not after they evolve though lol). but hey that's just the anime version of it. i just thought i would make you aware of that

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Pika_Master414: that was a decent post. just for future reference, either choose a bigger font or make the font size bigger. it was a little hard to read.
    Nidoran grew to Level 8!
    Nidoran learned Focus Energy!
    To Got-a-Plan-B: that was a good post, but i have to agree with Pika_Master. im going to give it to you cause i cant see Isacc being fooled like that
    Mankey learned Rock Tomb!
    Mankey grew to Level 13!
    Mankey is trying to learn Karate Chop! But Mankey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Karate Chop?
    You recieved a Male Level 10 Magikarp!

Neo_Pikachu

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    PEWTER CITY: THUNDER DOWN UNDER~JEALOUSY

DJ and Joseph had finally arrived in the city of stone, Pewter City. As DJ and Joseph were walking they were greeted by a bunch of civilians. They all seemed friendly in this City. DJ liked the environment in Pewter City. The first place he looked was the Pewter City Gym. He had a smirk on his face. He couldn't wait to challenge Brock even with the Pokemon he had with him. He knew none of his Pokemon had any moves that could knock either Geodude nor Onix out with one hit. Nonetheless, he would challenge him anyway. Neo was on DJ's shoulder. Charmander was happily waking beside its Trainer. It looked up at Neo to see what it was doing.

"Shouldn't we go to the Pokemon Center first DJ?" Asked Joseph. He was anxious to heal his Rattata after that last intense battle. DJ knew he had to before going to the gym anyway because his Pokemon wouldn't be able to even pose a challenge for the two Rock Pokemon. They were already at a type advantage anyway. As DJ and Joseph entered the Pokemon Center, they saw a lady near a phone. "Devan Ketchum? Is there a Devan Ketchum?" She called out. Other than DJ and Joseph, there were about five other Trainer's in there. Luckily for them, it wasn't packed.

"That's me!" DJ exclaimed and ran to get the phone. It was a phone with a computer screen. DJ didn't know the name of the thing. He could see Prof.Oak and hear him. "Hey, what's up Prof.Oak?"

"Oh, so the rumors are true. You have already made it to Pewter City after going through what you and Charmander went through at Viridian City." Prof.Oak said and DJ could see him smiling. He seemed proud of him. "So, how many Pokemon do you have now?"

"I have three. Charmander of course, a Pidgey and Neo Pikachu." DJ explained to Prof.Oak with a large smile. Prof.Oak frowned and DJ wasn't smiling anymore. "What's the matter?"

"It will be very difficult for you to win with those Pokemon against Brock," Prof.Oak said. DJ now knew why he wasn't smiling anymore. However, DJ smirked.

"It will be easy! Me and my Pokemon have been through so much and are ready to win. We even won battles we didn't expect to win." DJ exclaimed. He wasn't going to let anything get him down. He was so persistent in battle that no one could discourage him. Prof.Oak smiled and congratulated him for making it thus far in such a short amount of days. Prof.Oak wished him good luck and they hung up the phones. DJ and Joseph walked to the counter. "Hey, Nurse Joy!" DJ said. "How did you get from Viridian City to Pewter City so fast?"

"Uh, what? Haha. You must have me mixed up with one of my sisters or cousins." She replied and showed him a Photo with almost every single Nurse Joy there is. DJ saw one who looked as beautiful as them but not exactly the same. He said nothing about her though. "Well, I am assuming that the two of you are waiting to get your Pokemon healed, so, place them on the tray." DJ and Joseph put their Pokemon on the Tray and waited until their Pokemon were healed. Of course, there were only two Pokeballs on the tray since Neo and Charmander weren't in Pokeballs. When they were healed, Nurse Joy called them up and they grabbed their Pokeballs. They thanked Nurse Joy and began walking to the Pewter City Gym, where DJ could get the Boulder Badge.

"Welcome to the Pewter City Gym..." Brock greeted DJ and Joseph as they walked in. "I hope that you're ready to battle and win at that. Don't think this will be an easy challenge because is the first gym. This is the real deal!" Brock said and the battle started with that. "Get out there, Geodude."

"Dude, dude, Geodude!" Geodude exclaimed. DJ smiled. He was excited. He was a little nervous as well.

"Do your best, Charmander!" DJ shouted and Charmander ran in front of him. "Charmander you have to be careful. You're at a type disadvantage. Dodge and hit. If you can do that, we can be this Geodude with flying colors." Charmander nodded.

"Geodude use Harden." Brock told his Rock Pokemon.

"Charmander try Ember!" DJ ordered. The Ember hit doing some impressive damage but it wasn't very effective.

"Now, use Tackle!" Brock Demanded. Geodude seemed to be levitating as it made its way to Charmander. DJ jumped up and so did Charmander, following its Trainer's example.

DJ was trying to think of anything that might work. "Charmander use Tackle, put all of your energy into it!" Charmander nodded. It ran at Geodude as fast it could. It was running like it was an Rapidash or Arcanine. Geodude was to slow to dodge, but used Harden. The attack hit wit full impact, knocking Charmander back. Charmander stood back up. However, Brock's Geodude wasn't so fortunate.

"Very nice. Risking everything to win. Most Trainer's would be too scared to use a Tackle with any other Pokemon on a Rock Pokemon unless its either a steel type or rock type itself. Nevertheless, you did it. You managed to knock out both Pokemon. Well, now there is one more left." Brock explained to DJ with a smirk. His eyes seemed closed like Snorlax. "Rock the scene, Onix!" Brock shouted. Onix was big. It awaited to see what DJ would do.

"Charmander come back for a rest!" DJ told his Fire Lizard Pokemon. He then let Neo get on the floor. "Neo use Tackle attack!" Pikachu ran at Onix with incredible speed and used Tackle. Onix was moved back a bit.

"This kids Pokemon aren't weak at all..." Brock thought to himself. "Onix used Harden!"

"Neo, try a Thundershock!" DJ shouted. Onix seemed not be effected but the electric attack was strong and fast enough to stop Onix from using Harden.

"I've got something for that. Onix try Mud Sport," Brock said. Onix covered itself in mud to raise electrical resistance.

"Okay, that's enough Pikachu. Let Charmander take over!" DJ said and took out his Pokeball. He tried to return it but Pikachu jumped out of the way. "Stop and Return!"

"No control of his Pokemon," Brock said to himself and then ordered Onix to use Bind. Onix was squeezing Pikachu. Pikachu used Thundershock to try to get out but Onix squeezed tighter and then threw Pikachu at the wall.

"You should have just listened!" DJ shouted and returned Pikachu to its Pokeball. "Alright, Charmander you can do it!"

"That is quite enough. If you cannot control your Pokemon, I advise you to leave. Get out of here. You did not earn your Badge." Brock explained and walked away.

DJ fell to his knees and then they went to the Pokemon Center. Pikachu had gotten healed and was out of its Pokeball. It was by a window. Pikachu was looking outside. Charmander offered Pikachu some Pokefood. Pikachu smacked it out of Charmander's hands. Charmander looked down at the floor and walked to DJ. "It's alright, Charmander." DJ said and pet Charmander on the head.

"I wonder whats wrong with Neo," said Joseph. All of a sudden, Nurse Joy walked up to the Trainer and Breeder.

"I overheard your conversation and I think I can help. I am also a Pokemon Psychologist. I would like to help with Therapy." Nurse Joy told DJ and Joseph.

"There is a Pokemon named Therapy?" Joseph asked her.

"No," said DJ. "We'll talk about it later..." DJ told him with a smile. He found it funny he didn't know that Therapy wasn't a Pokemon. He looked back at Nurse Joy. DJ and Pikachu went into a room with Nurse Joy.

"Now, tell me the last thing that happened that made Pikachu upset," said Nurse Joy. DJ nodded.

"Well, Neo was in a battle with Brock and his Onix. Onix used Mud Sport so I told Pikachu to return and to let Charmander take over, so..." DJ was about finish when he was interrupted by Nurse Joy.

"I've got it. Pikachu must be jealous. It thought that it was about to win the battle for you until you tried to return it and let Charmander in. It probably watched Charmander's fight and saw how happy you were when Charmander one and wanted to do the same. It's jealous because it thinks you like Charmander more than you like it." Nurse Joy explained with a smile. DJ looked at Pikachu and smiled. They all went to their rooms and spent the night in the Center. "I guess we won't be able to get our badge..." DJ said to himself. As DJ and Joseph were about to leave, Brock walked in the Pokemon Center.

"Nurse Joy explained to me why your Pikachu would not listen to you and asked if I could give you another chance. Who can resist someone so beautiful!?" Brock exclaimed. His eyes finally showed but with hearts in them. DJ found that weird but instead smiled because he could get one more chance at the Badge.

"Okay, this will be a one-on-one battle. Choose your Pokemon wisely." Brock told DJ. Of course, his Pokemon was the Rock Snake Pokemon, Onix. DJ talked to Neo and told him he was sorry. He also told him he needed him to win this one for him. Neo smirked and jumped up to DJ's shoulder. He then jumped down in front of Onix.

"Ready!" DJ exclaimed. He hoped that Neo would come through for him. No... He knew Neo would come through for him, especially for the joy.

"Onix, use Harden!" Brock yelled.

"Neo, hurry and use Thundershock and then when Onix flinches use Tackle!" DJ ordered. Things happened in exactly that order. Onix flinched because of the electric attack and couldn't use Harden. Neo Tackled Onix hard right after it flinched.

"Onix use Mud Sport," said Brock. The same thing happened as it did before. Onix was covered in mud to raise its electrical resistance.

"Onix, use Bind!" Brock ordered and Onix did the same thing. It squeezed Pikachu.

"Neo put all your power into it, use Thundershock!" DJ commanded. Neo powered up. "PIIIIIIII...KAAAAAAAAA....CHUUUUUUUUUU!" Neo screamed. The electric spread around the Gym.. It eventually set the sprinklers off. Onix was weakened by the water and the electric was now hitting it. Water Conducts electricity which tripled the damage. Onix was knocked out.

"Yeah!" DJ exclaimed as he jumped up in the air. At the same time, Brock was returning Onix. Brock smirked, realizing how strong they really were. DJ picked up Neo, he was happier than ever. Charmander and Pikachu were jumping around, happily. Charmander stood beside DJ as he walked up to Brock. Neo disappeared from beside Charmander. He was now behind Brock. There was a fossil called Old Amber there. Since Brock occasionally dug up fossils, it was normal to see him with one. However, it was obvious Brock wanted it. No one saw Neo take the fossil. Neo held the fossil behind its back as it watched Brock congratulate DJ and give him the Boulder Badge and a TM for Rock Tomb. DJ thanked Brock and walked out. As they were heading to Route 3, Neo showed DJ the fossil. They then heard someone yell.

"Hey! What happened to my fossil!" Brock yelled out and ran out his Gym looking left to right. When he turned his head towards DJ and Joseph they were walking. When he looked away, they began to run. Once he looked back in their direction, they were gone.

"Hahahah, Neo is so naughty!" Joseph exclaimed as they were on their way to Route 3.

Back