• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Got-a-Plan-B: excellent post! very creative using Magikarp and i like the whole date with the dirt bit.
    Pikachu grew to Level 13!
    Pikachu learned Thunder Wave!
    Pikachu is trying to learn Quick Attack! But Pikachu can only know four moves! Delete a move for Quick Attack?
    Magikarp grew to Level 14!
    You found a Moon Stone!
    To pieCakyy: that was definitly an Anime inspired episode (because it was kinda cheesy lol), just cut back on the they's ok? You used three in the first sentence without telling us who you were talking about. (sorry, my best class is English so i nitpick)
    Etolie grew to Level 14!
    Etolie learned Disable!
    To Rubii Naruto: that was an ok post, since it was a little short for a capture post Zubat will be on the weak side
    You caught a Male Level 6 Zubat!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Mount Moon: Cornered and Ready to Fight

With the defeat of the Hiker, Isaac made his way to the collection of the rocks that filled the room in powerful light. Hunched over, Isaac randomly stabbed into the pile and grabbed a rock, and heaved it out of the pile. The chosen rock was a deep gray yet held the crystal-like description of a Moon Stone. "Looks like I got myself a moon-stone. I wonder how much cash this would be worth." Isaac smirked with the last bit of the statement and then remembered that he was wanted and trapped in a terrifying mountain. Stashing the rock of myths in his heavy bag, Isaac left the bright room and began shimmying on the walls like before in order to navigate through the dark caves that composed the interior of Mount Moon. This time, he chose to pick the larger pathways in hopes escape from the mountain would be accomplished. However, bright lights began to consume the cave delivering the message that cops with flashlights were on Isaac's tail. Thanks to their less than quiet method of travel, Isaac took the nearest way to the lower levels which happened to be a old, wooden, unstable ladder. Isaac descended down the ladder slowly as to avoid making any noise that the cops might hear, mostly waiting for the flashes of light to disappear from the vicinity. In order to prevent the cops from finding him completely, Isaac removed the wooden ladder from its post and placed in on the floor in stealthy fashion. With the completion of that chore, Isaac continued down the caves.

The caves in this part of the mountain were oddly brighter, leaving this area easier to travel through. Isaac was surprised to see a lack of trainers or pokemon considering the lack of darkness and anything particularly frightening. Then in a matter of a few moments, he had learned why no one was around. The tunnels converged upon a single large area with two members of the group that Isaac faced earlier. Wearing black uniforms with red "R"s, he had discovered a small dig site that was surrounded by torches and lights which allowed the diggers to focus on certain areas to actually dig on. The two men appeared to be angry and complaining about their lack of any discoveries. Isaac remained quiet behind on a large rock and waited to see what they were looking for. "Find anything?" The older member asked in which the younger member simply nodded his head horizontally, responding with 'No'. The senior member chucked his pickaxe across the site with impressive and terrifying strength. The shock caused Isaac to flinch back and make to his feet revealing his position. "Hey! A kid!" The older member notified his partner, "We can't let him tell anyone about our mission. After him!" The two members of Team Rocket chased after the fleeing Isaac. The epic chase weaved through several tunnels, most of them bright due to the powerful and penetrating lights emitted by the dig site. Eventually the chase led Isaac into a corner, an area with no escape. "Got you now, brat! Now hand over your pokemon and any rare items. If you do that, I'll let you out of here."

"How about I knock you out and then you let me leave?" Isaac lashed back, releasing both Mankey and Eevee. The senior member and the rookie shook their hands and summoned a Sandshrew and Ekans respectively. "Ok, Eevee toss sand into their eyes, now!" With that order, Mankey jumped back behind the evolutionary pokemon while unleashing a sand attack filling the air with dirt and rocks that covered the tunnel floor. The enemy pokemon were caught offguard likely due the speed Eevee obeyed the command. "Mankey! Karate Chop the Sandshrew." Once the sand left the air, Mankey charged the enemies in a mighty jump forward, building momentum for his karate chop. The attack would have been high damaging however the Sandshrew fell into a defense curl, absorbing the brunt of the impact. Immediately the Ekans wrapped Mankey with its body, draining the oxygen from Mankey's lungs. In response, Isaac ordered Eevee to give Mankey a helping hand. With the morale support, Mankey released his hands and gave the snake a fury swipes. The attacks slashed Ekans' face several times, freeing Mankey from its clutches. Sandshrew provided back up, and scratched Mankey's exposed back while Ekans still hurt from the blow Mankey dished out, glared at Mankey paralyzing it. Eevee entered the fray soon after, tackling the wounded Ekans. The attack was strong enough to launch the snake into the wall, due the combination of Momentum and Eevee's special ability. While not defeated, the tactic gave Eevee and Mankey time to focus on Sandshrew. Sandshrew attempted scratch the frozen mankey, however, Eevee moved Mankey out of the way and ducked under the attack. The mouse pokemon was left exposed and Eevee tackled the opponent directly into the gut of the pokemon. Mankey, broke his paralyzed state long enough to karate chop the Sandshrew into the head. The mouse was defeated thanks to the tag team effort and the senior member withdrew his pokemon. Suddenly the Ekans emerged from the shadows and attempted to bite Mankey, however, Eevee intervened and tackle the snake in the side of the head causing it to smash its head against the hard rocks along the floor of the tunnel.

The tag team of the senior and rookie rockets summoned two Koffings in order to combat the threat of Isaac. Isaac withdrew Eevee and Mankey and fondled with this pokeballs in order to select his next pokemon, and as luck would have it Magickarp forced himself into battle. The Rockets, evil as they were, did not let Isaac select another pokemon and initiated an attack of two combined tackles surrounding the weak fish. By natural reaction, Magickarp splashed himself out of the way, causing the Koffings to tackle themselves in a collision most pokemon would faint to. However, they remained awake and ready to battle. The Koffings decided to use smokescreen in unison in order to blind the Magickarp, making its luck fairly limited. Magickarp flopped all over the place until it hit a wall, and placed itself against it. In a single file line, the Koffings charged the fish in a mighty tackle formation. Much like the previous battle, Magickarp splashed out of the way causing the Koffings to tackle the wall and themselves. The impact popped a whole in the wall, leading to another tunnel. Nice, I can escape through here after my fish beats the Koffings. The battle was not over, much to the displeasure of Isaac and his trusted fish. Fatigue and anguish were on the Koffings face. Seizing the opportunity, Isaac summoned Pikachu and order her to unleash a Thundershock. The Koffings, floating next to each other, dazed and confused were smacked with the small powerful electric attack leaving the two poison pokemon burnt, defeated and on the floor. The rocket team members returned the defeated pokemon to their pokeballs and retreated back to their campsite. Accordingly, Isaac dashed into the newly discovered tunnel, hoping to escape from the eerie mountain.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Got-a-Plan-B: you just keep surprising me with Magikarps incredible luck with splashing!
    Eevee grew to Level 17!
    Eevee is trying to learn Growl! But Eevee can only know four moves! Delete a move for Growl?
    Mankey grew to Level 17!
    Mankey is trying to learn Seismic Toss! But Mankey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Seismic Toss?
    Pikachu grew to Level 17!
    Magikarp grew to Level 18!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Mount Moon: Clearing Thy Name

With the battle with the Rocket miners completed, Isaac had two problems on his hands. One, the authorities from Mount Moon still wanted his arms cuffed and his face plastered behind bars in the daily news. Two, now Team Rocket wanted his body to have an appointment with the gravedigger. Either way, he was in a lose/lose situation and he needed in a way out. The best solution he could think of was to get the cops off his ass and only have to deal with Team Rocket. The rocket goons were not on good terms with the police so he would have an ally when dealing with them. It seemed like a good idea, only there was a problem. How do you do that? That was the question ringing through his mind and it was such a hard question to answer that it gave him a massive headache. Regardless, Isaac forced himself to go through the dark tunnel that the Koffings discovered and ventured forth. He couldn't solve either problem in the caverns of Mount Moon, at least not easily but Isaac had a theory that could work. He wouldn't publish it, but he highly considered it. At the very least, he could get the cops off him and take him off the wanted list.

The tunnel wasn't particularly long but it led him to a large room, much like the one with the stones. It was well lit, but by artificial means through the uses of large torches, industrial lights and most importantly, a large hole in the cave that led to the bright outdoors. Isaac was overjoyed, after all, he could see the outside. But there was a problem. The camp was invested with Team Rocket Grunts and a single leader. The leader had short, for a woman at least, red hair and wore a dress that resembled business attire. She appeared to be the ringleader, probably for the Mount Moon operation. Rushing right now was ill-advised, Eevee and Magickarp were his only pokemon that weren't completely messed up. Mankey suffered from paralysis and Pikachu was weakened thanks to the Machop's beating. Taking on all the Rocket members would probably get his pokemon poke-napped and his life ended. However, a glimmer of hope appeared. The cops from Pewter charged in through a less secretive entrance and unleashed their rage through Growlithes mostly while most of the Team Rocket Grunts used their Sandshrews that assisted in the digging effort. Isaac used the major distraction in order to escape, but the Ringleader noticed the fleeing Isaac and stopped his retreat just short of the exit. "Hmm, a young boy. Sorry but your experience of this event will cost Team Rocket dearly. I am afraid I have to kill you or at least capture you." The commander stated before sending out her own pokemon, a simple Zubat.

"Wow, a Zubat. I am so scared right now. I think I should just surrender." Sarcasm consumed every word that Isaac uttered. "Go Pikachu!" From the pokeball emerged the exhausted yet still powerful Pikachu. Despite lacking any stamina, it managed to avoid the attempted leeching of the Zubat. The second after being summoned the Zubat immediately charged Pikachu, however, through agility the Pikachu avoided the attacks. "Quick Attack!" After one dodge, Pikachu jumped on the Zubat's back, leaped off it, bounced off the ceiling and crashed down on the disoriented Zubat with spectacular speed. Pikachu charged up a thundershock but in response to the quick attack, the bat pokemon emitted supersonic waves in order to confuse the Pikachu. Thundershocks, as a result, were unleashed in every direction making near miss impacts with the Ringleader and Isaac. Rocks tumbled on top of the mouse as a result of the electrical assault dealing damage but knocking the confusion of the mouse. Zubat, being an opportunist, tried to astonish Pikachu, however the attempt failed and the angry electric pokemon delivered an express thundershock, frying the evil bat pokemon.

"Impossible!" The ring leader cried. "That was my only pokemon!" Shock overcame the woman and closed her eyes and screamed. Using this to his advantage, Isaac knocked out the woman with a strong fist to the face. Noticing the cops victory, Isaac decided to restrain the woman and stood by the exit with his Mankey ready for an attack. He could hear the female cop order him to stop immediately in the distance and attempted to prepare himself for his outside of the box plan.

"If you want this lady for questioning, I have one demand. Now realize, if you don't give in to this demand, I will escape with this woman and you won't get anything." The police halted their movement and the female officer prepared her response. She cleared her office and dropped her weapon.

"What is your demands?" She asked in a calm voice. Isaac stood still, and continue to restrain the slowly awakening woman.

"Simple, stop chasing me. Clear my name from the wanted list and ensure that no law enforcement officers pursue me for any reason."

"Done. Now give us the Team Rocket official."

"How can I be sure you aren't lying?"

"You can't."

"Hmm. Fine. I'll take my chances." Isaac threw the woman down on the ground. "Just remember, I took her down. So I am on your side." Isaac sprinted forth, leaving Mount Moon in pure haste making his way to the next city.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Episode 15: The Hiker Battle!

The pokeball stopped after a few minutes of resistance, signalling that the Zubat was caught.

"Hey, I caught a Zubat." Said Chris as he picked up the pokeball and put it away.

After an hour of walking Chris saw the exit. "I'm outta here!" Yelled Chris, but when he got close an Onix popped out of the ground and started chasing him. "Waah, I remember being in this situation in Viridian Forest!"

Suddenly the Onix stopped chasing Chris.

"Hmm?" Asked Chris to himself, before seeing a guy with a big backpack. "Who are you?"

"Hmm? Oh, I'm Dennis. I hike around, over, and inside mountains before returning home to Sandgem Town." Said Hiker Dennis before sitting back down. "And I believe I challenged you to a battle. A 2 on 2 battle."

"Grr... fine, but this is only to get out of here." Said Chris as he pulled out a pokeball.

"Hmhm, Go Machop!" Yelled Dennis throwing the ball. And out of the ball came a Machop, appearently a little tired.

Chris smirked before sending out his Zubat. "Okay, Zubat. Start off with Supersonic!" Ordered Chris. Zubat flew over Machop and screeched very, very loudly causing Machop to become confused. Dennis smirked before playing a Yellow Flute, curing Machop of its confusion, but Chris didn't know that. "Okay, now while Machop's confused, use Leech Life." Said Chris. Zubat happily flew over and started sucking Machop's blood, but something wasn't right.

"Zubat! Come back here now!!" Yelled Chris, but Zubat kept draining Machop's life.

"Machop, use Karate Chop!" Yelled Dennis, Machop may have been weak at this point, but it was still strong enough to chop Zubat away.

"Zubat, use Supersonic!" Yelled Chris. Zubat screeched very loudly, confusing Machop. But a small tune from the Yellow Flute fixed that. But Dennis couldn't use the tactic from last time, so he came up with a new one.

"Machop, use Thunderpunch!" Commanded Dennis. Machop's fist started sparkling with energy.

"Zubat, fly up into the air and wait until Machop's done with the thunderpunch, then use Leech Life!" Yelled Chris. Machop was close, but Zubat flew up into the air, dodging the attack then swooped down and drained Machop of the rest of its energy.

"Dang, you were able to beat my Machop with only a Zubat. But no more games, Go Onix!" Yelled Dennis as Onix got up, happy that it was his turn.

"Return Zubat." Said Chris, before grabbing Mankey's pokeball. "Go, Mankey! Start with Karate Chop!" Mankey appeared in good fashion and jumped up to Onix's head and slammed her hand down, doing a lot of damage. After all, they're six levels apart.

Onix was able to shake Mankey off, but wasn't able to move easily.

"Onix, use Rock Throw!" Yelled Dennis. Onix fired a bunch of rocks at Mankey, but she was too fast and was able to dodge them.

"Mankey, use Low Kick, and end this!" Yelled Chris. Mankey weaved through the thrown rocks, and kicked Onix, knocking it out instantly.

"No!" Yelled Dennis before putting Onix back in its pokeball. Dennis looked at Chris and smiled. "That was a good match kid, but next time you're going down."

Chris smirked before walking out the exit into Route 4.

But unknown to all...

Clause sat in his jail cell, bored when his Diglett finally came back.

"What took you so long?" Whispered Clause to Diglett. Diglett thought about seeing bandits in Johto, almost fighting half of the population of Orre, almost popping up underwater in Hoenn, and meeting Cyrus in Sinnoh. She didn't say anything to Clause. But she did make the hole bigger. Clause laughed before jumping into the hole and followed Diglett out of Pewter City... But what he doesn't know was that they were heading towards Vermillion City.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Got-a-Plan-B: wow didn't expect you to team up with the rockets! makes an iteresing plot twist...
    Pikachu grew to Level 20!
    Pikachu is trying to learn Double Team! But Pikachu can only know four moves! Delete a move for Double Team?
    To Rubii Naruto: mm you're starting to push it with the numerous references to other games. for the record Cyrus will appear "3" years after kanto. Besides how can a Digglet be underwater?
    Zubat grew to Level 8!
    Mankey grew to Level 24!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Route 4
    Number of Posts: 2
    Description:
    A rocky path with grassy plains and a winding river, this place is the perfect place to fish! Leading out of Mt. Moon, this path connects Ceuleon and Pewter.

Pokemon:
    Rattata

Level: 8-12
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Guts or Run Away
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Bite (Lv. 10)
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Spearow

Level: 8-12
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Attacks: Peck, Growl, Leer, Fury Attack (Lv. 9)
    Rarity: Common

Ekans

Level: 6-12
    Type: Poison
    Ability: Intimidate or Shed Skin
    Attacks: Leer, Wrap, Poison Sting, Bite (Lv. 9), Glare (Lv. 12)
    Rarity: Uncommon

Sandshrew

Level: 6-12
    Type: Ground
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Attacks: Scratch, Defense Curl, Sand Attack (Lv. 7), Poison Sting (Lv. 9)
    Rarity: Uncommon

Mankey

Level: 9
    Type:Fighting
    Ability: Vital Spirit or Anger Point
    Attacks: Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Fury Swipes
    Rarity: Rare
    (NOTE: so everyon can do a post where they can meet me! if they do a battle they will get double the experience but THEY MUST LOSE. that will be explained later... any way for info on how i will act and what pokemon i have go to the occ thread and find my info. oh and im training my Kadabra and Oddish for future reference.)

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (ooc: Short post, but you wouldn't really be the type to hold back.)
    Episode 16: Route 4 Battle: Chris Vs. Bobby

After fighting Dennis, Chris was able to get out of Mt. Moon, when he got out, he met someone unusual.

"Hey, you look a little like me." Said the boy with a grin on his face. "You want to battle?"

Chris smirked and he replied with. "Sure, but don't cry when you lose"

"Heh, like that's going to happen. Oh, and my name is Bobby Baker." Said Bobby before grabbing a pokeball.

"Oh yeah, Bobby? Well I beat a man who traveled the world with my weakest and strongest pokemon!" Said Chris trying to psyche Bobby out, but Bobby just replied with.

"You mean Dennis? I can beat him with my eyes closed." Said Bobby trying to psyche Chris out in return. But that just made Chris mad.

"I'll beat you, with my eyes closed! three on three battle!" Yelled Chris. But Bobby just smirded and grabbed a pokeball.

"Enough, go Oddish!" Yelled Bobby in annoyance. And out comes a freshly caught Oddish. Chris just laughed on the inside.

"Let's do this! Go, Pidgey!" Yelled Chris with confidence. And out came Chris's first caught pokemon. Now Bobby sweated for his Oddish. "Your move." Said Chris waiting for Bobby's first strike.

"Oddish, start out with, err... Absorb?" Started Bobby, but Pidgey was able to stand there and take the attack easily.

"This will end, Pidgey use Gust!" Ordered Chris. Pidgey's eyes glinted before blasting Oddish with a Gust ending it in one shot.

"No, return!" Said Bobby, before sending out his second pokemon. "Go! Charmeleon!" And in a flash, Bobby's strongest Pokemon came out.

"Pidgey, start with Tackle!" Called out Chris. But just as Pidgey got close, Bobby smirked and pointed towards Charmeleon. "Huh? Pidgey! Get out of the way NOW!" Yelled Chris in panic. Pidgey started to react, but Bobby's command was quickly spoken.

"Charmeleon, use Mega Punch!" Said Bobby with a grin. Pidgey was barely able to move out of the way before the punch came through. Chris sighed as Pidgey started to fly up to get away from Charmeleon, but Pidgey knew somehow that he was going to lose and it was going to be painful.

"Pidgey, counter with Gust!" Yelled out Chris. Pidgey blasted Charmeleon with crushing winds, but the fire lizard stood there with barely a scratch. Pidgey paled knowing he was screwed.

"Hmph use Ember, Charmeleon!" Commanded Bobby. This time, Pidgey had no time to dodge as the embers knocked him out in one shot.

"Grr... Return Pidgey!" Yelled Chris before sending out Dratini. "Dratini, use Thunder Wave, then Dragon Rage!" Dratini fired the thunder wave at Charmeleon, but he moved out of the way and rushed over next to Dratini, still as strong even after taking a Dragon Rage to the face.

"Mega Punch now!" Yelled Bobby. Charmeleon punched Dratini, taking it out in one hit. Chris looked on in shock, a powerful move like Dragon Rage was just shaken off like a loose coat, and the fact that his first pokemon was taken down so easily.

"Return, Dratini. Go, Mankey!" Yelled Chris as the monkey came out from the pokeball. Mankey was able to see what had happened and started to move with caution.

"Use Ember when Mankey gets close!" Yelled Bobby to his faithful pokemon. Charmeleon nodded as he started to take in oxygen slowly. Readying his powerful attack.

"Mankey, start with Karate Chop!" Yelled Chris. Mankey went to chop Charmeleon, but just as Mankey reached the lizard, Charmeleon blasted Mankey with Ember, but to everyone's surprise Mankey's attack connected and did major damage to Charmeleon. But Mankey dropped from exhaustion from fighting Dennis. "No! I-I lost?"

Bobby smirked as he returned Charmeleon. "Grow up, you can't win all of the time. Just accept your loss and learn from it. After all your Mankey managed to hurt my Charmeleon with a fierce attack. Be proud of your pokemon, who knows we may meet again? But you should just accept your loss." Said Bobby before walking down towards Cerulean, most likely to heal his pokemon. Chris just stood there shocked at how easily he lost.

After a minute Chris started to move. "Yeah, Bobby was right. I gotta accept my losses for that is what will make me great." Said Chris to himself as he started running to catch up with Bobby.

Bobby looked back and paled seeing Chris running at him, but he decided to stay and listen. Chris smiled as he passed Bobby saying only two things.

"Thank you." And those were the last words Chris said to Bobby, for this encounter.

Bobby smiled and replied with. "You're welcome."

(ooc: that's it. It's better then what I first typed out for this.)

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Rubii Naruto: much better the second time around! you really did an indepth thing with my personality!
    Dratini grew to Level 24!
    Dratini is trying to learn Slam! But Dratini can only know four moves! Delete a move for Slam?
    Pidgey grew to Level 22!
    Pidgey is trying to learn Whirlwind! But Pidgey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Whirlwind?
    Pidgey is trying to learn Twister! But Pidgey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Twister?
    What? Pidgey is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    Mankey grew to Level 30!
    Mankey is trying to learn Assurance! But Mankey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Assurance?
    What? Mankey is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?

Last edited:

Neo_Pikachu

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    Route 3: Trying to Improve

DJ and Joseph were now on their way to the cave known as Mt. Moon. Mt. Moon is a very special cave. It is well known by about everyone who lives in the Kanto Region. This cave is also important for Trainers and travelers because it connects Pewter City to Cerulean City. DJ held his Boulder Badge in his right hand. He was excited that he'd won it. Even though he didn't like that Neo stole the Old Amber from Brock, he knew it really wasn't his fault. It was in Neo's heart and soul. It was in his nature... which was Naughty for those who don't know. Anyway, enough of me narrating and time to see what DJ and Joseph are doing. Let me inform you though, Charmander is beside DJ walking and Neo is standing on DJ's left shoulder.

"DJ... I know that you're a good Trainer... but don't you think that there is room for improvement?" Joseph asked DJ. The two were walking. DJ looked at Joseph with a slight smirk. This was by far the smartest suggestion or question that Joseph had stated or asked. DJ himself knew that there was always room for improvement. Especially for him. DJ's dream was to become the youngest and greatest Pokémon Master Trainer of them all. DJ finally looked in front of him and began to speak.

"Room for improvement?" DJ remarked. He smiled when Joseph began to sweat. Joseph thought that he had made DJ angry. DJ just looked at Joseph and blinked. "You're right Joseph. There is always room for improvement. Thanks for saying what you said about me being a good Trainer. That really means a lot to me," DJ said. He had given Joseph a hard time with his own development for a while now. He wanted to make Joseph feel like he could continue to suggest things and not be so nervous about it. Joseph smiled when he heard those words.

"You're sincerely welcome my friend!" Joseph exclaimed. Joseph and DJ were walking on the path of Route 3. They had been surprised that Brock hadn't caught them. Before Joseph or DJ could say anything else, a man with a suit seemed to be up to no good. He had a Pokéball in his right hand and a Pokéball in his left. A girl could be heard screaming from around the corner.

"Hey! Give me back my Pokémon you thief!" The girl shouted. She seemed as though she had given up on chasing the man because she turned around. The man tried to run past DJ but he wouldn't let him.

"Stop right there!" DJ said to the man and put his hand in front of him. The man stopped and looked nervous. Joseph began tugging on DJ's sleeve. DJ turned his head a little. He could see both Joseph and the man from the corners of his eyes. His eyes began to hurt a little so he blinked and turned his head back and fourth to look at them both. He looked at the man just in case he tried to sneak off. He looked at Joseph because Joseph made it clear that he had something to say to him. "What?" DJ whispered to Joseph, questioning him before Joseph could say anything.

"Maybe we should just let him go, the man seems a little too ripped for us," said Joseph, whispering back to DJ. DJ nodded about the man looking stronger and more built than they did, but DJ wasn't intimidated because he had his Pokémon. DJ felt that Pokémon were the only defense he needed. The man smirked. He was strong alright... but...

"Yes! They're scared of me!" The man thought to himself. He then grinned evilly. "Who do you think you are? Bow down to me!" The man asked them before DJ could reply to Joseph. He actually interrupted him, but he didn't care about that.

"You must be out your Mother Fluckin mind if you think DJ's going to bow down to you!" Pikachu said. In all actuality, only Charmander could understand what it said. DJ, Joseph, and the man could hear it only saying three words. Which were, "Pika, PI, Pikachu!" Charmander nodded when he heard the words of Neo. He agreed with what he had said. Neo then smirked soon after. "He only bows down to me!" Charmander was close to nodding but then shook its head.

DJ was looking at Neo but since he could not understand it, he just nodded thinking that Neo was simply defending him and not saying anything else about him. "Yeah, what Neo said!" DJ yelled at the man. Joseph wasn't scared anymore because even though the man was built, his voice wasn't deep at all. It was a high pitched tone. Joseph laughed and patted DJ on the shoulder. DJ smirked. "I will battle you for both of your Pokémon..."

The man chuckled at the challenge. He laid the Pokéballs on the ground and sent out his Spearow without another word. That was because his past words were embarrasing and the two boys that he sees as kids had laughed at him. However, he would have no choice but to speak in order to command his Pokémon.

DJ took out his Pokédex and pointed it at the bird Pokémon.

~Spearow.~ The Tiny Bird Pokémon. It is a Normal/Flying type that stands at 1'00" feet tall and weigh approximately 4.4 lbs. Spearow's special ability is Keen Eye. Just like Pidgey's ability, and makes it ablity stay the same or increase. However, it cannot lose Accuracy. It flaps its small wings busily to fly. Using its beak, it searches in grass for prey.

DJ nodded and put Dexter, the Pokédex, back in his right pant pocket. He looked up at the man. Neo jumped from off DJ's shoulder, thinking that it would get chosen to battle because it could easily finish Spearow off with one good electric attack. "No... not this time, Neo." DJ told the electric mouse Pokémon. Neo simply ran beside Charmander. Charmander smiled and prepared itself for battle. An anime sweat droplet appeared on the right corner of DJ's forehead. "Sorry buddy, but not you either." Joseph thought about battling him, but just closed his eyes. He was being lazy. He opened his eyes quickly when Charmander Scratched his leg. Charmander remembered what DJ had said to him back in Viridian Forest and would not let Joseph lose that boost of confidence so easily. DJ smirked and thanked the fire Lizard Pokémon. He then looked back at the man and Spearow. "I choose you, Pidgey!" DJ shouted and sent out a bird Pokémon of his own.

"Heh... A Pidgey, eh?" The man asked with a chuckle. "Do you really think that, THAT Pokémon could beat my Spearow? If so, you are highly mistaken. You've made it far young Trainer, but you won't be so fortunate now." The man said and laughed like a madman. "Spearow, use Peck!" The man ordered.

"Never underestimate, DJ!" Joseph cheered on. He was rooting for DJ as always. He was also making a funny face and was sweating because of the pain from Charmander's Scratch attack. "Yep... you... can... do... it!" With those last few words, Joseph fell face first and held on to his left leg. He was rolling left to right. DJ smirked and then returned his gaze towards Spearow and its Peck attack.

"Pidgey, try a Sand Attack in the form of a Twister or Tornado!" DJ commanded. Pidgey flapped its wings towards the piles of dirt around them and it created a medium-sized Tornado. Spearow was caught in the tornado and closed its eyes as debris got into its eyes.

"Now, try a Tackle!" DJ demanded. As soon as the tornado was gone. Spearow began to slowly open its eyes, but couldn't see clearly. When it finally could, it was slammed into the ground by Pidgey and its strong Tackle attack. "Well, sadly this battle is over!" DJ smirked and congratulated Pidgey. He then returned it into its Pokéball.

"Wha- Bu- This- Er!" The man yelled furiously. He was consumed by rage and felt pitiful. "How could I lose to a kid!?" He yelled aloud, asking this question to himself. He was on his knees and was banging on the ground. He then looked up towards DJ and his right eye shined. He jumped to his feet and attempted to charge DJ. He lunged his fists at him. DJ closed his eyes shut and put his hands up to block as he awaited .the impact. But instead, Charmander and Pikachu mixed their Ember and Thundershock together and sent the man flying away. Without the two Pokéballs. DJ walked over to them and picked them up. "Well, Joseph. Should we be going now?" DJ asked him. Joseph didn't say anything. He heard him but was on his way to sleep. "Joseph?" DJ asked and looked down at the body that was on the ground. Pikachu smirked, and was obviously up to something naughty. Nevertheless, this time DJ gave it permission.

"CHU!" Neo shouted and electric came from the small red pouches on the sides of the electric mouse's cheeks. Joseph was shocked and jumped up to his feet and twitched a little. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Yah, yew. I mean Yeah bacon would be good!"

DJ, Charmander, and Neo looked at each other and turned to Joseph. They laughed right in his face and shook their heads. "You are so random." DJ and Joseph were now continuing down the path but DJ decided to go to the girl who had the Pokéballs stolen. "Um, excuse me, but I believe these are yours!"

The girl smiled and then thanked DJ for returning her Nidoran. One was a Male and the other was a Female. DJ was disappointed, for he thought he had a new Pokémon, but then smiled at the thought of cheering someone else up. All these good deeds would soon turn out for the better. Until then... DJ would just continue training and catching more Pokémon until he reached more gyms. He would continue this until he became, World's Pokémon Master.

Route 3: Moving On To Anew

DJ and Joseph had made it through half of Route 3. They were getting closer and closer to the Pokémon Center. DJ was looking for a new Pokémon but at the same time he was looking for a good Pokémon for his traveling partner and friend, Joseph. Was was he to do? There was no way for them to both catch a Pokémon and Rattata was getting lazy, along with Joseph. DJ thought that the next Pokémon he'd catch would be for Joseph. He also mentioned that Joseph would owe him five more Pokéballs and he had to promise that he would start acting like a dedicated Pokémon Breeder. They decided to rest for a little. All that walking had weakened their legs. I mean, they're only human, right? If not, highly intelligent cyborgs. Oh, did I mention that I was only talking about DJ when I said the highly intelligent part? Heh, sorry. Anyway, let's get out of the bird view camera and get a good enough television camera to see our main hero and the dead weight that is slowing him down! Sorry again... Instead of me telling you the story, how about they do it themselves, eh?

"You know, I can't wait to catch another Pokémon!" DJ exclaimed and stretched his arms in the air. He was a little tired and he covered his mouth when he yawned. Neo climbed up on his shoulder when DJ was done stretching. Charmander was looking up at DJ's backpack. That was where DJ placed the Old Amber. Charmander was curious as to what was in that old Fossil. He also wondered if anything was in it at all. He wondered what it could be used for. Charmander quickly shook the questions out of its head. He knew that curiosity killed the Salamander. Or in his case, just a Lizard. "Do you think we should take a break?" DJ asked Joseph after looking at Charmander and Neo breathing tirelessly. Joseph smiled and jumped up for joy.

Finally... He asked the question I'd hope he would! Joseph thought and then finally began to speak. "Should we stop? Are you crazy? We should keep going until we make it to the Pokémon Center," said Joseph. He thought that DJ was playing a trick on him. He also thought that if DJ saw that Joseph would want to keep walking even though they've been walking for about 45 minutes plus, that he'd stop anyway. DJ smiled.

"Don't stop?" DJ repeated. He nodded. "Alright then! I guess we can keep going." DJ and Joseph continued walking. Joseph's idea was thrown away. He was wrong. Before they could continue walking any further, Joseph stopped and stretched out both of his hands in front of him; shaking them left to right and then right to left. "No, no, no, no, no!" Joseph exclaimed. "You know what... We should stop only because the Pokémon!"

DJ nodded and stopped. He turned around and agreed to what Joseph had suggested. "Yeah, for the Pokémon, right?" DJ repeated with a slight hint of sarcasm. He knew that Joseph wanted to stop all along, but he just decided to play along. When DJ decided they should stop and they finally did, Joseph sighed in relief. Joseph had cooked some more food for the Pokémon. He made them based on their types. This food was special, and could only be cooked by a good Pokémon Breeder. Rattata, Pidgey, Charmander, and Neo were eating happily. They were happy that DJ decided for them to rest up for a little while. DJ was eating as well, along with Joseph. They were sitting on a wooden bench with a small wooden table there in front of them, so they'd have somewhere to place their plates. DJ took a bite of the chicken and smiled. "Mmm!" He exclaimed with satisfaction. "This is very good, Joseph. You may not be the toughest Pokémon Breeder but you sure are one of the best when it comes to the food." DJ told Joseph. Joseph smirked and thanked DJ for the compliment.

As Joseph was eating he was thinking of something he felt that he should ask DJ. He had heard him when he said that he could not wait until he caught himself another Pokémon to add to the team. He frowned a little but after much thought, came to the conclusion that he should ask. "DJ... I have a question for ya," said Joseph. DJ stopped eating when he heard the seriousness in Joseph's voice. He was focused on what his friend had to say. "Look, I don't exactly have the experience to catch a second Pokémon. The closest I got to a second Pokémon was the female Nidoran." Joseph explained. When he had said that, DJ already knew where this was leading. DJ smirked.

"Don't say another word. I'll catch another Pokémon for you. But, these are the things I am getting out of it. Experience for my Pokémon, whatever item the Pokémon might have and you have to buy me five extra Pokéballs at the next Pokémart, understood?" DJ asked. He was trying to negotiate with him. DJ put out his right hand and waited for Joseph to put out his. Joseph smiled and nodded. They shook hands once Joseph put out his right hand. They had made a deal and DJ was going to come through. When they were finished eating, DJ was dedicated on catching a Pokémon. No matter what type it would be. All of a sudden, a Wild Mankey attacked them. The Mankey tried to attack DJ using Fury Swipes, but luckily it just missed.

"I choose you, Charmander!" DJ shouted. Charmander ran in front of DJ and smiled. Charmander was anxious for another battle. Mankey seemed a little too rowdy though. It also seemed as though it just was woken up. Mankey used Focus Energy and then hit Charmander with a quick Low Kick. Considering, Charmander wasn't that fast the fighting move didn't damage Charmander a lot. But it was still a good combination for a Wild Pokémon to use. It was actually unusual. Mankey was on a tree and then jumped down towards Charmander. It was getting ready to hit Charmander with a Fury Swipes. "Charmander, use Growl and then Smokescreen!" DJ commanded. Charmander let out a loud growl that startled Mankey so much that it was having second thoughts on whether or not it should continue attacking. Nevertheless, Manley still tried to hit Charmander until Charmander used Smokescreen. The area was filled with black smoke. Charmander was now standing on top of a boulder, avoiding the smoke. DJ and Joseph were covering their mouths. They wouldn't let the smoke into their lungs or else they would start coughing a lot.

"Charmander use Ember!" DJ let out. The smoke hadn't cleared yet but Charmander blew a large fireball into the smoke. The smoke and the fire attack collided. It caused the Fireball to get bigger until it couldn't get any bigger. Once it reached that level, the Ember erupted and the smoke was cleared. "Is it over?" DJ thought to himself. Mankey was standing but was stumbling. It finally fell to the ground. "Go, Pokéball!" DJ yelled and threw it at Mankey. DJ hoped that he'd caught the wild Pokémon. He waited for the results. Charmander ran down off the boulder and stood beside its Trainer.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Neo_Pikachu: very good wall of text there! glad to see that your hurrying to catch up
    Pidgey grew to Level 11!
    Pidgey learned Gust!
    Neo grew to Level 16!
    Neo is trying to learn Quick Attack! But Neo can only know four moves! Delete a move for Quick Attack?
    Charmander grew to Level 17!
    Charmander is trying to learn Dragon Rage! But Charmander can only know four moves! Delete a move for Dragon Rage?
    What? Charmander is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    You caught a Mankey for Joseph! (if he's going to be with you the entire adventure, you need to keep track of his stats yourself. Also pick the level of the mankey as long as its a level on the route.)

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Route 4: The Pure Shock of Defeat

With Mount Moon completed and in the past, Isaac journeyed to Route 4. Many random encounters occurred in the god-forsaken mountain as he went from wanted for a robbery, to a criminal with hostages back to a simple trainer with terrible luck. The important thing though was getting to the closest city and healing up. Most of his pokemon were running on steam and took enough damage already. A fate would have it, Route 4 was completely desolate. Rocks stabbed out of the ground from the entrance and the sun roasted the ground with powerful rays. It appeared to be the late afternoon, meaning Isaac likely spent only a short time in the cave, though it felt like forever. Descending down, he made it to safe and comfortable ground. The grassy plains contained a rich and soft green that begged to be laid on and the winding river emitted calm noises with his clear waters. Deciding to enjoy the tranquility of the moment, Isaac released his party by the river's shores to relax and gain back some health. Eevee laid on its side by Isaac, while Pikachu and Mankey sat and played with the river's water. Magickarp tried to train itself by swimming against the current but after some vain efforts, it chose to relax and enjoy the cool waters. A calm and gentle breeze blew through the area, giving the impression of perfect weather lies in the vicinity.

After some time of relaxation and enjoyment, the sounds of battle awoke Isaac and his comrades. Two trainers with similar appearances did battle and the mighty defeat of the dragon type, that Isaac actually wanted initially suffered a painful defeat at the hands of a Charmeleon. Originally, Isaac believed based on the pokemon that Peter had just beat one of the trainers that left from Pallet around the same time as Isaac but closer analysis revealed that he lacked the long red hair that Peter so proudly displayed. With the trainer's defeat, Isaac checked the conditions of his party. Most of them appeared to be in good condition, enough to battle a weakened party at least. Waiting a few moments, mostly for the defeated trainer to move on with his life. Isaac seized the opportunity to beat another trainer to add to his perfect record. "Hey you! I challenge to a battle and unlike that wimp I am going to own you!" Isaac yelled, oozing confidence and pride.

"Really? You are going to beat me? Wow, thats like the first time I ever heard that." The trainer replied, with sarcasm oozing out. "Name's Bobby and I am sorry to say, you are going to lose. But, if you are so certain that you can win, I guess I can try to be nice to you and accept your challenge." With his small speech done, Bobby released his healed Oddish to enter the field of battle. Isaac didn't respond to Bobby as the sarcasm hit the wrong buttons but he summoned Eevee to take point. "Alright, lets beat this rookie and call it a day! Absorb!" With the orders dished out, Oddish attempted to absorb Eevee's life force but the attack was a failure and Eevee smacked Oddish with a violent tail whip to reduce the freshly caught pokemon's defenses. Isaac assumed the pokemon was a fresh catch, as it seemed to not be used to its trainer quite yet. "Ok, if its gonna dodge your moves, use Sweet Scent! That way if it can't resist ya!" Bobby laughed. The random phrases began to anger Isaac. With a swift order, Isaac prevented the release of the spores of good scents and demanded Eevee tackle the Oddish. The reduced defenses of Oddish forced it to take a hearty blow and the Oddish was promptly defeated by a devastating critical hit.

"So much for your stupid Oddish." Isaac remarked with a harsh tone. Eevee stood proudly by Isaac's side ready for the next pokemon.

"Its alright. The next guy isn't so easy. Go Kadabra." From the flashing lights emerged the mighy Physic-type. Holding a spoon, the intelligent pokemon was ready for battle.

"Alright, easy stuff. Its weak to physical attacks. Use Tackle." The brave evolution pokemon leaped forward ready to tackle the opponent however an invisible shield appeared instantly preventing Eevee's mighty attack from making an impact. With Eevee dazed from the direct collision with the shield. The Kadabra dropped the shield and unleashed a powerful pysbeam point blank with Eevee, sending the pokemon back to Isaac's feet. Rushing to its side, Isaac grabbed his loyal pokemon and placed him softly on the cool grass. "Rest up, while Pikachu takes point." Tossing his pokeball forward, Pikachu emerged from the light. "Use Double Team!" With amazing speed and precision, several Pikachus surrounded the psi pokemon, leaving it confusion as to what is happenening. In response, numerous psybeams were fired, however nothing but air was struck. "Quick Attack!" The remaining Pikachu was the real one and smacked the Kadabra's flank with a mighty quick attack. Defeat was not delivered and Kadabra's regained its health with a quick recover. Noticing this, Pikachu took a chance with Thunder Wave which the recovering psychic type could not avoid. However, the thunder wave left Pikachu open and another pysbeam was unleashed and it smacked the unaware Pikachu in the face.

"Alright. Care to give up. My one pokemon defeated two of yours." Bobby smirked with the end of his statement. It seemd Isaac's confidence had transferred over to Bobby.

"Not quite. I got one pissed off fighting type ready to meet you." Isaac replied as he released Mankey.

"Fine. Switch for Charmeleon." The lights revealed a deep red lizard unleashing flames in every direction. Mankey ignited the battle with a rock tomb in order to imprison the fire pokemon. Charmeleon, caught offguard, was encased in the stone unable to move anything but its head. Mankey leaped forward and perched itself on top of the rocks, laughing. However, with impressive strength, Charmeleon broke through the rocks with a metal claw slashing Mankey in the process. The attack was particularly effective and Mankey was able to respond with a karate chop across the side. Charmleon, anger at being struck, unleashed a mighty punch knocking Mankey back several yards. A smokescreen soon enveloped the air and Mankey's attempt at a seismic toss failed miserably as it missed the leaping Charmleon by a long-shot. With great speed and force, the Charmleon crashed to earth delivering a massive mega punch that had caused the earth to eat Mankey.

"Whoa....." Isaac was speechless at the Charmleon's speed and intelligence, but it was the power that had caught Isaac's attention the most. Ok, well maybe Magickarp can get lucky again. With a display of speed and power like no other, Isaac chucked the ball containing his lucky yet useless fish to the feet of the powerful lizard. The orange fish emerged and the fire pokemon felt noticeably insulted by the display of flopping by the Magickarp. With disdain and hate, Charmleon picked up the fish, threw it into the air with great force and waiting a few seconds before the fish was level with him and threw his right hand forward, causing the mighty Mega Punch to launch the Magickarp into the winding river.

"Another victory for me! Try again next year!" Bobby laughed and walked away with no guilt, but incredible pride.

"I will beat you next time, 'Bobby'. Just wait and see." Isaac stood there with no expression. Eevee leaned against his master's leg, Pikachu remained in its pokeball, Mankey was still consumed by the earth and Magickap swam below the water's surface. He collected his bags in pure silence and prepared to venture forth to the next city.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Got-a-Plan-B: that was an excellent post! you really did a great job on Bobby's personailty!
    Eevee grew to Level 25!
    Eevee is trying to learn Quick Attack! But Eevee can only know four moves! Delete a move for Quick Attack?
    Pikachu grew to Level 28!
    Pikachu is trying to learn Slam! But Pikachu can only know four moves! Delete a move for Slam?
    Pikachu is trying to learn Thunderbolt! But Pikachu can only know four moves! Delete a move for Thunderbolt?
    Mankey grew to Level 25!
    Mankey is trying to learn Screech! But Mankey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Screech?
    Mankey is trying to learn Assurance! But Mankey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Assurance?
    Magikarp grew to Level 26!
    What? Magikarp is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Episode 17: Zubat's Force!

Chris kept running even after passing Bobby, until he saw the waters near Cerulean City.

"Allright, come out everybody!" Yelled out Chris. All of his pokemon were able to come out, but two were acting weird. "Huh? What's wrong?"

Mankey started to glow white and in the veil her body evolved into a larger creature. "Primape." Said Primape before sitting down, still hurt badly from Charmeleon's Ember.

Pidgey also started to glow white as well. In the veil, Pidgey started growing, but that was the only noticable change, until the light ended. "Pidge- Pidgeotto!" Cried Pidgeotto testing his new strength by blasting another Gust, the move was easily fifty precent more powerful.

"Woah, they evolved. And are very powerful." Said Chris in shock. Zubat and Dratini felt left out, because they didn't evolve. But Zubat was still the only one that can currently fight well.

After seeing his evolutions in action, Chris calmed down to say what he needed. "Well, tomorrow is the day we will battle the Gym, any words on that?" Zubat just screeched angerly at that. "Oh, sorry Zubat, almost forgot. I will be training Zubat for the rest of the day to help him improve to your level."

"Ook." Said Primape, not really caring. Pidgeotto just snickered, and Dratini didn't respond to the matter. This meant only one thing, try if you want but you'll never catch up to us. Zubat responded with a glare, before seeing the rest called back.

"Okay Zubat, let's get training." Said Chris. Zubat screeched in happiness. And almost immedately they found an Ekans who was about to attack. "Zubat, use Leech Life!" Yelled Chris, but Ekans wouldn't let Zubat near it, since it tried to bite the bat. Zubat thought it over and tossed a rock with his teeth. Ekans got hit, making it pretty mad. "Zubat, keep away from Ekans, but also keep tossing rocks!" Yelled Chris before running back a little himself. Zubat flew away quite a distance, but Ekans followed easily. Zubat started flying straight up hoping to get a good speed boost. "Good Idea Zubat, use Leech Life!" Yelled Chris.

"Zubat!" Cried Zubat before diving down. The initial impact did a lot of damage, and the Leech Life is what nearly defeated it. Ekans got back up ready to fight.

"Zubat, try Supersonic!" Yelled Chris, but Ekans saw that Zubat was about to confuse it, so it buried its head underground so as not to get confused. Zubat tried another Leech Life, draining even more life. Ekans seemed defeated, so Chris and Zubat started to walk/fly through, But Ekans got up and went to Bite Chris, but Zubat took the attack, tearing four holes in his wings, but Zubat used Leech Life, draining Ekans of the rest of its vitality. Chris looked back and saw his Zubat on the ground bleeding. "Zubat, No!" Yelled Chris as he picked up Zubat and then started running towards the Pokemon Center as fast as he could.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To ash ketchum15: um im sorry about this dude but you obviously gave no real thought to the sign up. you look just like ash, your history is just like ash, and you act just like ash.... so im gonna have to say Denied
    To Rubii Naruto: that was a rather short post for training... ceruleon will be up tommorow, im trying to get Neo, Brawler, and Hat Trick time to catch up
    Zubat grew to Level 9!
    Zubat learned Astonish!

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Route 4: Part 1 – The Power Battle

As Vanessa was walking away from the mountain of the moon, Vanessa suddenly bumped into somebody along the way.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, can you forgive me?" Vanessa said. "Huh, yeah, but try to be a little more careful lady." The man said. "Well, since we're talking, I am Vanessa, who are you?" Vanessa asked. "Well, I'm Bobby, but why are you even here? Shouldn't you be at home?" Bobby asked. "Well, actually, I am a Pokemon trainer and I want to beat the Cerulean Gym next." Vanessa told Bobby, "Well good luck, because you don't look that strong." Bobby said. "You want to battle then?" Vanessa said. "Fine, but let's make this quick, I don't want to waste my time." Bobby said.

As each trainer got out their Poke Balls, they were ready for combat. "Let's go Oddish, let's get this over with!" Bobby exclaimed. "Let's do this Spice!" Vanessa said. A weed came out ready to fight. "What does the Pokedex have to say about this?" Vanessa wondered as she pulled out her Pokedex, "Oddish, the weed Pokemon, It often plants its root foot on the ground during the day and sows seeds as it walks about during the night."

"Let's put that away, and see what you can do!" Bobby said without thinking. "Alright Spice, let's use Confusion first!" Vanessa commanded. Oddish dodged them quite easily. "What's going on?" Vanessa said. "Don't you know Oddish's ability Chlorophyll increases Oddish's speed by at least double?" Bobby said.

"We've got to think of something else, let's use Stun Spore at Oddish!" Vanessa said. As the golden powder started flying at Oddish, it kept dashing away as the powder kept coming at Oddish. "Hmm, you must have something up your sleeve." Bobby said. "Use it again!" Vanessa said, as the powder continued to shower around, Oddish crashed into a tree and slowed down. "Finally, now let's use Confusion and strike it!" Vanessa commanded. The purple glow struck Oddish, and then the weed fainted.

"Well, anyways, Oddish was pretty weak, so I don't mind." Bobby said, "Let's go Kadabra, take Spice down now!" The Pokedex activated without command, "Kadabra, the Psi Pokemon, If one is nearby, an eerie shadow appears on TV screens, seeing the shadows is said to bring bad luck." "Alright, let's use Psybeam on Spice!" Bobby said. As the beams were trying to strike Spice, the butterfly was starting to get a little tired. Finally the beam struck Butterfree got hit and fainted because it hit the weak spot. Spice fell down and fainted on the one hit.

"Are you alright Spice?" Vanessa asked. As she pulled her Poke Ball in, she pulled out another Poke Ball and gave it the command. "Let's do this thing Etoille!" Vanessa said, "Let's start with Pound on Jigglypuff!" As the attack was trying to strike, it had some damage on Kadabra, but not a lot. "Let's use Recover!" Bobby said. As the energy of light gathered around Kadabra, it had its full energy back.

"Let's take this puffball down with Psybeam!" Bobby commanded. The rainbow beam started to strike the balloon on the weak spot, and it fainted. "Return Etoille, and you did great." Vanessa said. "Let's see you try harder." Bobby said. "Let's go Jelly, take Kadabra down!" "Let's use Vine Whip!" Vanessa said. As the vines were hitting Kadabra, it was getting weak with its poor defense and it was taken down.

"How did that happen?" Bobby wondered as he pulled his Poke Ball out and returned Kadabra. "You may have gotten this far, but you won't win this fight." Bobby said. "Let's go Charmeleon, let's show this girl our true power!" As the lizard came out with powerful anger, it was ready to show its power.

"Let's use Metal Claw first!" Bobby said. Its claws grew into a sliver shine; it was hitting Jelly without a fight. Charmeleon kept hitting Jelly because Jelly was scared right on its feet, and didn't want to do anything. "Let's get this over with a Mega Punch!" Bobby exclaimed. The punch struck Jelly right on the weak spot and it was knocked out.

"Well, that was an amazing battle, good battle Jelly." Vanessa said. "You should really train before you even bother fighting Misty." Bobby said. He walked away with a little disappointment. "Hmm, well I think we're ready, don't you team?" Vanessa asked. The Pokemon nodded and they headed on headed to see the wonders of Route 4. As they were walking, a gentle snicker with a shadow in Cerulean City peering out at Vanessa.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To pieCakyy: excellent post! I love how everyone is playing on Bobby's first impression! don't worry he gets nicer!
    Spice grew to Level 25!
    Spice is trying to learn Whirlwind! But Spice can only know four moves! Delete a move for Whirlwind?
    Spice is trying to learn Psybeam! But Spice can only know four moves! Delete a move for Psybeam?
    Etolie grew to Level 20!
    Etolie is trying to learn Rollout! But Etolie can only know four moves! Delete a move for Rollout?
    Jelly grew to Level 25!
    Jelly is trying to learn Bind! But Jelly can only know four moves! Delete a move for Bind?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: zomg sorry for not posting I've been busy at the doctors office all day :X!

Route 2 Final-Preparing for the Maze that is Mt. Moon!

Sakura laughed as she saw squirtle face turning a bright as it water gunned a eigboring tree. It was obviously trying to impress butterfree who laughing with Sakura as well as she landed on Sakuras shoulder.

"So I guess loosers do make it past battles after all." A familiar voice said to her and Sakura growled.

"Samuel...What are you doing here?!" Sakura yelled.

"Obviously heading to Cereulean moron." Samauel smirked and turned away from her. "i don't have time to battle you now..so see yah later looser." Samuel scowled and waled into Mt. Moon.

"Grr..Imma kick his but one day!!!!" Sakura yelled as Autumn walked up behind her and asked. "Kick who's but?" Autumn looked at her a little confused but showed her the bags of everything they were going to need for Mt.Moon

"Uh no ones Autumn.." Sakura mumbled and sweatdropped.

"Hm..any any case I got the supplies!" Autumn said showing her the bags once more.

"Alright lets go!" Sakura yelled as she returned all her pokemon to their respectful pokeball and ran into Mt.Moon Atumn following briskly behind her.

Mt Moon- The cave of mazes!
    Part 1- a Rock hard pokemon!

Sakura entered Mt. Moon and quickly looked around. She didn't know where to go first but hoped that she would find her way out. "Geodude..geo geo!" a vocie called out and Sakura turned around quickly.

"A Geodude!.." Sakura yelled grabbing Squirtles pokeball and throwing it.

"We are gonan catch this little beauty lets go! Use bubble!" Sakura yelled as Squirtle charged up a bubble.

"Geo..geo..!" Geodude managed to rolled away before Sakura could actually land a hit.

"eek!.. Use water gun!" Sakura yeleld and Squitle used water gun landing a direct hit, but Geodude went into a defense curl mode before the water gun landed..cushioning the impact of the water gun. Sakura wanted the geodude baddly so she called out once more. "Squirtle use water gun!" This tiem the water made direct contact and the Geodude fainted and Sakura threw the pokeball.

"Go Pokeball!" Sakura yelld throwing the empty pokeball, and it hit the Geodude steadly.

Shake..shake...shake...The geodude escaped the pokeball and fled from the scene. "Eep!" Sakura yelped and picked up the empty pokebal land sweatdropped.

"Well some pokemon just don't wanan be caught." Autumn giggled.

"Aww..." Sakura mumbled..But Sakura cheered up..there was sure going to be a lot of Geodude here..so Sakura didn't give it much thought. The two continued into the cave no knowing where the were going..or who they were soon gonna bump into...

Next time Mt Moon Part 2 - The syndicate known as Rocket!

OOC: sorry its not one of my best posts I just got hoem and I just wanted to make a post to keep up x.x;

Back