• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold had to spend yet another night at the Pokemon Center so his clothes got dry again. It was a small price to pay as he looked at the Cascade Badge, his second gym badge. It had turned out that Misty had never given him her phone number, but he soon got over that as he looked at the badge.

The next morning, Gold and Bret were on the road again towards Viridian City, home of the Thunder Badge. Gold felt pretty confident that he got get it easily if he tried hard enough. But first they had to get through this obstacle.

Gold and Bret walked for a little while seeing nothing more than a few wild pokemon. Gold sighed, he was hoping for a more adventurous obstacle. Then he got his wish. As Gold and Bret were walking, they heard multiple screams. Gold decided to investigate and ran towards the voices.

Two little kids were standing alone with a plant like pokemon. The pokemon was growling and attempting to attack the little kids. Gold ran over there just in time to see what was about to happen.

"No way, it's a Bulbasaur!" he exclaimed cheerfully. The kids and Bret looked at him increduosly as he was cheerfully watching the pokemon. "I have always wanted one of these pokemon!" he continued. Bulbasaur turned around to look at the ridiculous trainer.

Gold stared back at the pokemon. He knew a pokemon with a tough attitude was exactly what he needed on his team. He threw a pokeball out on the field. "Go, Nidorino!" he shouted. The Nidorino appeared on the field.

Bulbasaur came charging first with a tackle attack. Nidorino jumped out of the way just in time. "Good, Nidorino, now use peck!" Nidorino dug his teeth straight into Bulbasaur's bulb making it cry out and fall backwards. Bulbasaur tried to get up, but was too weak.

"Now, Nidorino, use double kick!" Gold shouted. Nidorino leaped in the air and extented his legs out. Then, when he was close enough, he slammed his feet straight into Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur collapsed on the ground.

"Good job!" shouted Gold. He reached for a pokeball. "Now I'll just-" Gold cut off his sentence when he looked up at Bulbasaur. It was gasping for air as it tried to stand up. It's back left leg was swollen up from Nidorino's attack. Gold had gone too far. Soon the bulbasaur had mustered up enough strength to run into the woods. Gold couldn't believe what he just did. "Bulbasaur..." he muttered.

The two kids left, glaring at Gold before they did. Bret walked up to Gold. "Hey, it's alright. Let's just find another bulbasaur," he said, trying to cheer Gold up.

Gold looked down at his feet. "No..." he said. He looked up at Bret. "I hurt that pokemon and I need to make it right. I have to find it and apologize."

Bret smiled. "Okay, maybe I can help," he said. Bret pulled out a pokeball and threw it in the air. "Go Zubat!" he shouted. His bat-like pokemon appeared. "Zubat, use your supersonic and try to find a bulbasaur," he ordered. Zubat flew off.

Gold was very impressed by Bret's thinking. He pulled out his own pokeball. "Pidgeotto, help Zubat!" he shouted as he threw his own pokeball in the air. His bird pokemon appeared and flew off with Zubat.

Gold and Bret searched for hours and had no luck finding the injured bulbasaur. "Let's just go," said Bret.

"No!" Gold responded angrily. "What do I look like as a Pokemon Trainer if I hurt a pokemon and just walk off!"

"Still better than most."

Gold glared at Bret angrily for his immaturity. Seconds later though, he heard the noise of a pokemon: Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto flew down towards her master.

"Pidgeotto, did you find Bulbasaur?" Gold asked. The pokemon nodded and began to fly off. Gold rushed after her and Zubat.

A few minutes later, Gold saw Bulbasaur just a distance away. It was attempting to rest near a tree. "Bulbasaur!" shouted Gold. The pokemon shot its head up and looked angrily at Gold. Gold tried to get the pokemon and touch it but it just backed up making noises at Gold.

"Please Bulbasaur, you're really hurt and I'm just trying to take care of you. I'm really sorry that I hurt you," said Gold desperately. Bulbasaur continued the noises for a few more moments, but then collapsed out of exhaustion. Gold took this oppurtunity to take care of it.

Gold placed Bulbasaur in his lap and sprayed some potion on the injured leg. He massaged its bulb afterwards. Soon it got late, and Bret set up his bed and went to sleep, but Gold continued to care for Bulbasaur. It once woke up, but felt secure enough to fall back asleep.

Gold woke up to find that it was morning. He was surprised that he fell asleep without knowing. He looked up and saw Bulbasaur standing there waiting for him to wake up. It smiled happily at him when he looked at it.

"Bulbasaur, you're alright!" shouted Gold. The pokemon responded joyuosly and leaped into his arms. Gold put the pokemon down. "Well, I guess it is time for you to go home now," said Gold. The pokemon looked at him confused. Gold looked at it back. "Look, I don't deserve to have a pokemon as great as you, not after what I've done."

"Bulba bulba," said the pokemon. Gold bent down and it leaped into his arms again. The pokemon had obviosly forgiven him. Gold couldn't help but smile.

"Do you want to go with me that bad?" Gold asked laughing. "Fine then Bulbasaur, you're my new pokemon!" Gold took out a pokeball and clicked it open. Bulbasaur was sucked inside it. The ball wiggled for a few times before it finally stopped. Gold put the ball back in his pocket proudly.

Gold and Bret picked up their stuff and continued down the road towards Vermillion City and Gold's third badge.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Pika_Master414: yeah Nidornio dosen't Peck with its teeth lol it uses its horn lol and we're not going straight to vermillion....
    You caught a Male Lv. 13 Bulbasuar!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Who says Daycares are Good?

Isaac left the Pokemon Center in the heat of dawn. After a long night, Isaac and Umbreon rested well despite grasping at most six hours of sleep. However, the reawakened spirit and confidence caused Isaac to run on seemingly endless energy. Deciding to venture south, Isaac walked down the hills of Route 5. Seeing many of the trainers from Pallet dancing around with something, Isaac continued onward before witnessing a large building with Pokemon running around. Seeing a middle-aged, chubby man outside the structure with a Meowth, Isaac wandered into the man's presence. "Hey. What's this place?" Isaac asked with curiousity in his voice. The man turned around, and immediately Isaac could see the man was a manic with a hearty smile. Meowth products ran amok on the man's clothing, with the Pokemon's face everywhere on his clothing, bag, and nearly everywhere around him.

"Its a Daycare! They trained my Pokemon! I wanna test him! Let's fight!" Isaac looked shocked after the man had challenged him, sending out his singular and fierce Pokemon. Meowth looked ready for a fight, and Isaac released his weakest Pokemon, Abra. The pokemon simply slept and slept in silence while Meowth attempted to growl in order to instill fear into Abra. "Use Fury Swipes!" Meowth dived forward into a blind beserk in order to defeat the psy Pokemon. In order to avoid any degree of pain, Abra vanished with a teleport, in which had caused Meowth to eat some dirt upon impact with the ground. Meowth picked itself up and attempted to simply scratch the opponent however Abra's ability to teleport had caused the cat Pokemon to fly around like a Magickarp out of a water. "Switch your pokemon or this battle will never end." Isaac sighed in agreement and recalled his Abra.

"Go! Man....Primeape?" With the toss of a Pokeball, Isaac's former Mankey had evolved as a result of the battle with Peter. "Alright! Use Focus Punch!" Primeape gathered and maintained some focus with great speed and in Meowth's mid-flight for a fury swipes assault, struck Meowth square in the face with its mighty fist. The face of the opponent became a squished piece of pudding as a result of the brutal force that Primeape had built in its hand. The happy surprise of an evolution made the victory all the more sweet. With his victory, he left the PokeFan to cry himself into a deep sleep and ventured further south.

OOC: Yes, I decided to ignore the Bublasaur since everyone else went for it.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Got-a-Plan-B: good post! (i hope you and pieCakyy know that you have to leave your pokemon at the daycare for it to get the boost)
    Abra grew to Level 14!
    Mankey evolved into Primeape!
    Primeape grew to Level 31!

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 12: Saffron City (Part 1)
    Number of Posts: 1
    Description: The most modern city in the Kanto Region it is also the most populated. With its tall buildings its almost impossible to see the sky. Since it has routes connecting it from all directions the city has a lot of people coming in and out. One can find a train station being built here. Saffron is also the home of Silph Co. which may be the reason why one can see one or two Rockets wandering about.

Areas of Intrest:
    Pokemon Center: a building with a red roof. It heals your Pokemon for free and gives trainers free room and board for the night.
    Pokemart: a building with a blue roof. It has the basic supplies for a trainer.
    Items: Potion, Super Potion, Poke Ball, Antidote, Awakining, Parlyze Heal, Burn Heal, Ice Heal
    Fighting Dojo: a place for training pokemon (NOTE: Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are not here, they will be availbale later. This is also the only place in Kanto where you can fight in a city)
    Gym: Look at the... wait a minute?! what do you mean the gym leader's not here?!
    Silph Co.: A company that makes many modern convienences. However a few Rocket Grunts seem to be hanging around here..​

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Saffron City (Stage 1) – The City with Nothing to Do

As Vanessa was walking through the pathway into the bright city known as Saffron City, Vanessa was quite excited to see the wonders that everyone loves about the huge city.

As she walked into the city, she wanted to see a lot of interesting things out there, but all she saw a more of a ghost town.

"What the heck is going on?" Vanessa said, "I thought that at least some people would be out here." Her Pokemon came out to see why Vanessa was so excited earlier about Saffron City, but they couldn't understand either.

"Why did this have to happen to me?" Vanessa wondered, "I'm in one of the nicest cities and there's no one even here!!!" She fell down in disappointment; suddenly she saw that there were two gyms in the city.

"That's strange, but maybe that gym will take my challenge." Vanessa said ready for some excitement. When she had entered the gym, she noticed how cozy the area looked, and a Blackbelt came out looking all tired.

"Why are you here if the dojo master isn't even here?" the man asked. "Isn't this supposed to be a Pokemon Gym?" Vanessa asked. "You're a few years late, but this is a perfect training area, unfortunately, we cannot battle until the dojo master comes back." The man replied with a yawn. "You said that I'm a few years too late, what does that mean?" Vanessa said, "We used to be a gym until that Sabrina lady came by and crushed us." The man said crying a little, "We had two gyms in Saffron City, which wasn't really necessary. So we decided to fight right down to our last Pokemon, but she beat all of us with only one Pokemon. We lost our repetition then." "I'm sorry to hear that." Vanessa said a little sad. "Well, you should head off now, I need some sleep." The man said heading back upstairs.

As Vanessa walked outside with a big sigh, her Pokemon tried to cheer her up by dancing. "He he, you guys are so silly, thanks for thinking about me." Vanessa said, "But we'd better find something to do before I get bored here.

As they ran off to see a construction site, Vanessa wanted to see if anyone was there. "Hey you, you should be around here, it's too dangerous, go home!" the man said angrily. "I'm sorry, I'll be going now." Vanessa said disappointed.

"Man, there really is nothing to do here…" Vanessa said. She finally got her hopes up when she saw a huge building with several people inside, it had the words 'Sliph Co.'

"Oh, this is a business place; I guess I should leave…" Vanessa said. Suddenly a scream came from outside the building, she saw a woman being hassled by a man wearing a lab coat.

"Hey you leave her alone!" Vanessa said. "What if I don't?' the man said distracted. Suddenly the woman went down and tripped the man and came running to me.

"We've got to get somewhere safe, come with me!" the woman said scared. One minute Vanessa was staring away cluelessly, the next minute, she was getting dragged away by a lady who she had no idea even existed.

"Where are taking me lady?" Vanessa said scared, "To a safe place!" the woman said.

As the two were running away from the building, they went into the PokemonCenter and went to the front desk. As they entered, two guards protected the door to keep people out.

"Um hi, I'm Leslie Olsen, I reserved a room, and may I have one more bed in there?" Leslie said. "Certainly, you seem to have brought a guest with you." Nurse Joy said sweetly as usual.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Leslie, and you are?" Leslie asked. "I'm Vanessa nice to meet you." Vanessa said.

"I hope you can stay today, it's getting late and they won't recognize us by the morning, they're dumb folks, they forget easily." Leslie said.

"Here's your bed for your room and I'm suppose to tell guests about the 5th annual departure of the S.S Anne." Nurse Joy said.

"Oh, it sounds like a lot of fun." Vanessa said, "I must be lucky to have a ticket for the ship." "Oh my goodness, I would love to go, but I have a family in Lavender City, and I can't just leave him, sorry I can't go with you." Leslie said. "That's alright, I had one ticket anyway." Vanessa said with a chuckle.

"Oh I see, well it's already late, you should go to bed, that'll get you ready for the party that'll be happening late at night." Leslie said. "Alright, I'll see you in the morning." Vanessa said heading off to her room.

Later in the morning, Vanessa woke up pretty late, because it was already 10 am. "What, I'm late!" Vanessa said frightened. As she grabbed her stuff and did her morning routine, she ran out of the Pokemon Center, and all Nurse Joy could say was, "Good day to you, and come back to Saffron City Pokemon Center!"

Vanessa was running out the city with her Pokemon ready for some more action, and Vanessa could see the gateway straight towards the next route, she could slightly see the words, 'Route 6.'

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    "Now, Nidoran, finish it off with tackle!"

Bret was in the middle of a battle with a trainer and their oddish. Gold watched as the opponent's pokemon was weak enough to be wiped out with one attack. Soon, Bret's nidoran came in contact with the oddish, making it flying in the air knocking it out.

"Way to go, Bret!" Gold shouted afterwards. He was amazed by how much Bret had grown as a pokemon trainer since they had first met in the Viridian Woods. He had even gotten smarter.

"Ha ha, thanks," said Bret. He pulled out Nidoran's pokeball until something strange happened. Nidoran began to glow white and take on a different form. "Nidoran's evolving!" shouted Bret. Nidoran transformed into a larger and more stronger looking pokemon much like Gold's nidoran had done. Gold's pokedex confirmed it was a Nidorina.

Bret just laughed and patted his pokemon on the head before calling it back in her pokeball. Gold and Bret continued their journey to nearest town, which according to Gold's PokeGear was a city called Saffron. Soon they saw tall buildings rise above them.

"That must be Saffron," said Gold. They both decided that the best thing to do was to rest at the Pokemon Center and get ready for their trip to Vermillion. Both Bret and Gold let out their pokemon and let them eat dinner with them and sleep on one of the beds in their room afterwards. Gold noticed how strange his Nidorino acted that night when he went around Bret's Nidorina. He just shrugged and went to bed.

It was early in the morning when Gold felt himself being vigourisly shaken. Gold peaked his eyes open and saw that it was Bret. "Bret, go away. We'll leave later," Gold mumbled.

"No, wake up Gold! Nidorino and Nidorina is gone!"

"What!" Gold immediatly jumped out the bed. He looked and saw that the door was open. The must have snuck out in the middle of the night. Gold and Bret immediatly ran outside to search.

The two searched for at least two hours, running through the large city of Saffron, checking each street and alley. Gold couldn't help but wonder why his Nidorino just took off like that in the middle of the night.

"Gold, I found them!" Bret shouted. Gold rushed after Bret to the location of their pokemon. He saw them in an open field, snuggling against each other. "No way," started Bret. "They're- They're-"

"I love..." finished Gold. He couldn't believe that his pokemon had fallen in love. "Bret, what're we gonna do?" said Gold. "We can't just seperate them."

Bret just remained silent as he tried to think of an idea. Then an idea suddenly popped in Gold's head.

Gold went back to the Pokemon Center and typed a number in the one of their phones. Soon, the face of Professor Oak appeared. "Hullo, Professor," said Gold.

"Who-" started the professor. Then he smiled. "Ah, I remember you. You're one of those beginner trainers. I haven't really reiceved any calls from any of you. So, how's your adventure so far?"

"Good so far Professor, I have two badges, but I have a problem. My Nidorino has fallen in love with a Nidorina. I can't just split the pokemon up, it's really cruel."

"Hmm... I know what to do to solve your problem. Your pokemon want to mates. It is mating season for those types of pokemon. It is cruel to just split them up, so I have a solution. Send both of those pokemon to me. They can live at my lab and freely move together as they please."

After a few minutes, Gold hung up the phone and went back to the place where his Nidorino and Bret's Nidorina were at. Gold knelt down at his Nidorino. He didn't react to his appearance in anyway, just looked at him. "Listen," started Gold, talking directly at his Nidorino. "If you will get into this pokeball now, I will send you to a place where you can spend all the time you want with Nidorina." Nidorino listened and trusted Gold's words. He went back into Gold's pokeball and Gold brought him back to the Pokemon Center along with Nidorina. He placed the balls on the transporter after calling Professor Oak again.

Gold didn't like what he was doing. He and his Nidorino had bonded a lot in the little time that they were together. But he knew that he was doing what was best for Nidorino. Soon, he saw the ball glow white and disappear along with Bret's pokeball. Gold's pokemon was away at Professor Oak's.

OOC: Sorry, one of my longer posts. I'm going to update my trainer card after I catch up with the other rps I'm in.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Episode 23: An Unlikely Team Up

Kyle looked out of a second story window in the Silph Co. "This was a mistake." Said Kyle before jumping out the window after barely denting Team Rocket's forces.

Kyle grabbed onto a tree branch and held tight masking him from view while Rocket grunts patrolled the area. After ten minutes, the grunts went back in, their captain calling off the search, so this was Kyle's chance to escape. "I have to find Chris!" Yelled Kyle as he ran to the northern entrance of Saffron.

With Chris...

Chris had decided to put Zubat into the daycare before heading into Saffron City, where no one was on the streets for some reason.

"Hmm... I wonder where everyone is?" Asked Chris to himself as he started walking, but Kyle slammed into Chris, knocking him into the ground. "Kyle? What are you doing here?" Asked Chris as he got out Pidgeotto's Pokeball. Kyle sighed, knowing that this would take a long time to explain.

"Listen, I need a favor from you." Said Kyle to Chris waiting for the outburst. After a minute of silence Kyle decided to continue. "I need you to come with me and take a briefcase from the third floor of the Silph Co." Said Kyle as he dusted himself off.

"Why do you need my help?" Asked Chris. Kyle sighed before saying.

"Team Rocket is strong, much stronger then you and me put together. In fact I couldn't beat any of them." Said Kyle as he started to walk back towards the Silph Co. "Are you coming?" Chris nodded and ran towards the Silph Co. hoping that it helped ruin their plans. Kyle smirked before following.

Silph Co...

"Let's go." Said Kyle as he opened the vents, after ten minutes Kyle had made it inside. "Come on." Chris nodded before climbing a trash can, but while he was climbing in, the can fell alerting the guards.

"Hey, who's back there!?" Yelled the guard as he went into the alley, but Chris had already made it inside and placed the screen back in. "Hmm..." Said the guard as he punched a hidden button. "If there are intruders then they'll get caught the moment they get out of the vents."

inside...

Chris got out of the vents and saw Kyle signalling him over to the stairs. Chris snuck over there and listened. "We have to be careful, If we don't get that briefcase, then we might be kissing our families goodbye for good." Said Kyle as he started sneaking up the stairs. Chris started to follow, but at least three Team Rocket agents entered the building and started to head towards the elevator.

Chris looked on in shock, but soon got over it and ran upstairs, tackling Kyle. "Mmph, mmph!" Yelled Kyle as the elevator opened and the Grunts started walking into three different directions.

"Let's go." Whispered Chris as he snuck out onto the floor. The agents stayed close th the stairs, but were facing in the wrong directions, where the duo were able to sneak across the room and start climbing the stairs. But when they got up a few steps, Chris sneezed very loudly, causing the Grunts to look towards them, but Chris and Kyle ran up really quickly and avoided detection.

Third floor...

Kyle and Chris had been able to make it up the stairs, but at least ten Rocket agents saw them, so Chris took the offensive. "Pidgeotto, use Sand Attack!" Whispered Chris to as he summoned Pidgeotto. The plants around them started blowing away and crashing into the walls, creating an effective Sand Attack. "Kyle, we have to go now." Kyle nodded before both started running towards an office cubicle.

"Here's the briefcase." Said Kyle as he opened the item with the key that was lieing right next to it. Kyle looked through the papers before throwing them to the ground.

"What is it?" Asked Chris. Kyle growled before looking at Chris, but as he did he saw two Rocket members running towards them. "Pidgeotto, can you try to fly us to the ground?" Asked Chris as both he and Kyle started to run towards the window. Pidgeotto nodded as he smashed through the window and grabbed Chris and Kyle to try and slow their ascent, but a rocket agent fired a gun hitting Pidgeotto's wing, causing Pidgeotto to start falling. "Pidgeotto, return!"

"Scyther, come out and slow our fall!" Yelled Kyle. As soon as Scyther came out, the grabbed onto him. Scyther, seeing that he was falling, slammed his scythes into the building slowing them down by quite a bit.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" Asked the guard from earlier. Chris sent out Bulbasaur who dropped the last five feet.

"Bulbasaur, use Vine Whip!" Yelled Chris as he jumped out. Bulbasaur tripped the Guard with her vines, allowing Chris and Kyle to run away. The guard attempted chase, but he fell again as Chris rounded the corner. Kyle returned Scyther before kicking the guard unconscious.

"Wait up!" Yelled Kyle as he started running. Three hours later, Chris and Kyle were finally out of Saffron City.

"So what were in those papers?" Asked Chris.

"Black list." Said Kyle before starting to walk. "Well, aren't you coming?"

"Wait, what?" Asked Chris. Kyle sighed before saying.

"We should join up until we're strong enough to fight Team Rocket." Said Kyle. Chris smirked before saying.

"Okay, let's go." The two then started running towards Vermillion Cith, but unknown to them, back in Saffron City...

"Those boys are talented, but they cannot beat Team Rocket." Said a voice in the shadows. "Heh... Alone that is." The sounds of a wheelchair rolling across the floor were heard as the person left.

(ooc: Kyle joins the party for now.)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    The City that May as well be Empty

Following his path south, Isaac ventured forth into Saffron City. With tall buildings that slashed the sky and various business men wandered around the busy streets, Isaac was amazed at the activity. Seems like a real city. I am impressed. However, being that large corporations, an active police force, and plenty of high-end technology overseen by adults dotted the city, Isaac wasn't a huge fan. He didn't like authority or regulation, preferring to be a free bird, so Saffron was an obstacle. Seeing how his Pokemon were full of energy and drive, Isaac ran over to the Gyms that were at at the North end of the city. Much like Viridian, a man stood by the official Saffron Gym. "Let me guess, Gym Leader ain't here so the Gym is closed." The man nodded.

"Yeah. Sabrina is out at the moment. I can safely say, I have no idea why." The man responded. He look at bit disappointed himself.

"Well thanks for the help, I guess." Isaac walked away. The other gym was unofficial and at the moment with his morale down, he didn't feel like fighting or anything. (OOC: In reality, I don't feel like writing a battle post this very moment.) Isaac continued southward through the maze of streets and obstacles. Near the core of the city, Isaac saw a large structure that placed itself at the high in the sky. From a distance, Isaac could see men and woman in distinct black uniforms. Team Rocket? Great. No threat to me. After all, I could beat their pathetic little Pokemon in a heartbeat. They can't do anything here anyway. Too many annoying cops. Ignoring the potential terrorists and their plot, Isaac continued southward, leaving the city limits after a quick stop at the center.

OOC: Yea, short post but I felt like just getting by.

Years
    Character panther

Birth Date: 1/14/93 (92 inreal life)

Apperance: look at the trainer card in my sig

Personality: rash.

History: Panther dreams of one day seeing the legendarybirds but hehasnot wishto capture them

Pokemon Starter: shiny charmander named blaze (if we can haveshiny starters)

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Pika_Master414: good post! i like how Nidorino is off the team for now cause it was in love.
    To Rubii Naruto: ok i like how you invaded Silph Co. but i said that they're are a few Rockets around. They haven't made their move yet on Saffron yet! intresting though how you left Zubat. and you need to update your trainer card
    Zubat grew to Level 18!
    Zubat forgot Supersonic and learned Wing Attack!
    To Got-a-Plan-B: funny how Issaic just ignored Team Rocket lol
    To lvl99rayquaza: wow. that has to be the worst sign up iv seen. they may seem mean but lets recap. 1) Your appearence is on your sig. NO! i hate that! if you can't write out your appearence you really can't rp. 2) your personality is rash. anything else? then panter is a Two-Dimensional character. 3) your history is dreaming of catching the legendary birds. thats not history thats a dream. 4) charmander is taken and absolutly no shiny starters! we already have enough people playing so you are Denied.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: Alright its about time I posted HAHAH xD

Route 4: Out of Mt.Moon at last!
    A flirting defeat!

Sakura was giving a triumphet grin. The boy asked her , "Why you grinning because your gonna loose and go on a date with me?"

"I am not loosing!' Sakura huffed.

"Go oddish!" Bobby yelled revealing an oddish.

"Wow an oddish.." Sakura took our her pokedex and registered the data..

"It often plants its root feet in the ground during the day and sows seeds as it walks about at night."

ooc: yes I have learned how to post pokemon sprites..woo ^.^

"Its a grass poisen type so..Butterfree!"Sakura giggled throwing out the butterfrees pokeball revealing the butterfly pokemon.

"A beautiful pokemon for a beautiful lady." Bobby said trying to flirt with her.

"Butterfree use confusion!" Sakura yelled as Butterfrees eyes glowed and oddish was picked up.

"Use stun spore!" Bobby yelled as oddish released a yellowish powder as butterfree inhaled it it fell to the ground and couldn't move.

"Butterfree!" Sakura yelled.

"Butterfreeeee!" The pokemon cried out trying to move its wings it was helpless on the ground.

"Use tackle now!" Bobby yelled. The oddish tackled the stunned butterfree knocking it into the water.

"BUTTERFREE!" Sakura yelled running to get the butterfree out of the water. "Butterfree..." Sakura mumbled..This trainer was strong.. "Return butterfree.." Sakura mumbled.

"Go Pidgey!" Sakurayelled throwing out pidgeys pokeball. The bird eagerly flapped its wings. Ready to battle.

"Alright pidgey use Gust!" Sakura yelled as pidgey whipped up a strong gust knocking oddish to the ground it was down but not out.

"Wait Oddish Lets make a substitution!" Bobby yelled returning his oddish and throwing another pokeball. "Go Kadabra!"

"Kadabra? whats that?" Sakura mumbled registering its data in her pokedex.

"If one is nearby, an eerie shadow appears on TV screens. Seeing the shadow is said to bring bad luck."

"Erm..then I don't wann a ee one on t.v. do I?" Sakura said and sweatdropped a little Autumn gigled a little bit.

"Well this pokemon means bad ;lucky in battling as well!" Bobby smirked and yelled "PSYCHIC" The pidgey was lifted up and shot back making it faint instantly which shocked Sakura.

"What?!" Sakra yelled running to her pidgey..

"Coo..coo.." Pidgey stuttered as Sakura returned it to its pokeball.

"He's using special attacks there's is no way to get close!" Sakura thought.

"Go wartortle!" Sakura yelled.

"So that was your starter?" Bobby asked.

"Yah he evolved in Mt.Moon." Sakura said to Bobby.

"Use confusion kadabra!" Bobby yelled

"Use water gun!" Sakura yelled. As wartortle was lifted up he shot a water gun at kadbra which made Kadabra throw wartortle back into the grass... Silence for a moment... Kadabra was standing..wartortle..was not..Sakura..had lost.[/B

Sakura looked down.. "I-I.. lost.." Sakura stuttered.

"Heh so I guess I win!" Bobby said triumphently. Sakura still had her head down. Shr was ashamed of herself..She had lost..

"So i guess we've made a date!" Bobby yelled. Sakura stood there for a moment...Then she ran off into Ceruleon City.

"Sakura wait up!" Autumn yelled running after her..

Next Time

Ceruleon City:The azure city
    Battle with the water gym leader!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To GhostPrincess: hey! you owe me a date ;) lol anyway good post! and i don't know when you last checked my profile but Oddish has evolved into Gloom now lol
    Wartortle grew to Level 26!
    Wartortle is trying to learn Protect! But Wartortle can only know four moves! Delete a move for Protect?
    Pidgey grew to Level 21!
    Pidgey is trying to learn Whirlwind! But Pidgey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Whirlwind?
    Pidgey is trying to learn Twister! But Pidgey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Twister?
    What? Pidgey is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    Butterfree grew to Level 22!
    Butterfree is trying to learn Supersonic! But Butterfree can only know four moves! Delete a move for Supersonic?
    Butterfree is trying to learn Whirlwind! But Butterfree can only know four moves! Delete a move for Whirlwind?

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 13: Route 6
    Number of Posts: 2
    Description: a wide open plain like route complete with tall grass and ponds and lakes scattered about. An assortment of pokemon live here and on the wind, a taste of the sea can be felt.

Wild Pokemon
    Pidgey

Level: 13-16
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
    Attacks: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Oddish

Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Attacks: Absorb, Sweet Scent, Acid, Poison Powder, Stun Spore (Lv. 15)

Bellsprout

Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Attacks: Vine Whip, Growth, Wrap, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore (Lv. 15)

Meowth

Level: 10-16
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Pickup or Technician
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Bite, Fake Out, Fury Swipes (Lv. 14)
    Rarity: Uncommon

Farfetch'd

Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye or Inner Focus
    Attacks: Poison Jab, Fury Cutter, Fury Attack, Ariel Ace
    Rarity: Rare

Squirtle

Type: Water
    Ability: Torrent
    Attacks: Tackle, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite (Lv. 16)
    Rarity: Special

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Episode 24: Drake's Return (Part 1)

Chris and Kyle were walking down Route six, after the incident with Team Rocket in Saffron. But what would happen today would change their trainer career's forever.

"Hey, Kyle." Said Chris trying to start a conversation.

"What?" Asked Kyle not in the mood for any talk right now.

"Have you ever heard of a Squirtle community around here?" Asked Chris. When Kyle shook his head Chris smirked and said. "Yeah, a secret Squirtle community, hunters have been trying to find it for decades, no one knows how they keep it hidden." Kyle just sighed and said.

"Yeah, it's probably an urban legend or somethng." But before they could continue their conversation, they heard a cry in surprise.

"What was that?" Asked Kyle, but Chris was already running towards the scream. "Wait! Oh, what's the point." Kyle said before running after Chris.

After a minute or so of running, Chris, and Kyle made it to the spot, but what they saw was a lot of dwellings with Squirtles going in and out. "There's no way this is real!" Yelled Kyle, but suddenly the Squirtles panicked and ran into their 'houses' for protection. And in a second they found out whhat was causing the problem, a trainer trying to catch them.

"Stop!" Yelled Chris as he sent out Pidgeotto. "Pidgeotto, use Gust!" Pidgeotto fired a powerful blast of wind, knocking the girl to the side.

"Hey, wha'd you do that for?!" Yelled the girl. "I'm just trying to get myself a pokemon!"

"Oh, yeah? Well not from here. Go somewhere else, this dwelling was probably meant to be secret to all but these Squirtles." Said Chris as Kyle ran up to them.

" What's the big idea!" Yelled a tired Kyle as he grabbed a pokeball. "Why'd you leave me behind!"

"It doesn't matter, I'll catch a Squirtle from here, and there's nothing you can do!" Said the girl as she summoned a Kadabra. "Kadabra, use Hyper-" But the girl was interrupted by a noise. It turns out that the noise was a truck passing by the area, but the truck wasn't an ordinary truck, this truck had a red R on the side.

"No! It's either Team Rocket, or..." Started Chris, when a familiar figure stepped out. This figure was thin and wore prison stripes, he also had an elvis hairstyle. Yes people, it was Drake Vanguard. "How could he be out?"

The girl sweated a little thinking that it was Team Rocket. "No, not now." Chris returned Pidgeotto before grabbing the girl.

"Come on girl, we have to go. The Squirtles can defend themselves for now." Whispered Chris, but Kyle was already walking towards Drake. "Oh, no."

"Hey you, why are you here?" Asked Kyle. Drake smirked before saying.

"I'm here to build an army, now step aside and I'll kill you quickly." Kyle backed up at the man's words, but he shook his head no. "No? Well, I guess I'll have to kill you now." Drake then summoned his Machamp.

"Go, Butterfree!" Yelled Kyle. And out came his most powerful pokemon. "Butterfree, use Psywave!" Butterfree fired the attack, and hurt Machamp quite a bit, but Drake just smirked.

"Machamp, use Focus Energy." Said Drake very calmly. Machamp focused his power and grinned.

"Butterfree, use Confusion again!" Yelled Kyle. Butterfree fired the Confusion, but Machamp easily dodged the wave of energy.

"Machamp, use Focus Punch!" Yelled Drake. Machamp, having used Focus Energy the turn before, didn't need to charge, and slammed the fist of energy into Butterfree, knocking him out in one move.

"N-no, Return Butterfree." Said Kyle sad that his most powerful pokemon fell in one hit.

"You're pathetic boy, now get Chris and that girl Sandy out of those bushes." Said Drake. In the bushes, Sandy looked surprised that the man knew her name. But both of them got up anyway. "Well I'll be, you really were back there. Now you two if you move this boy will die where he stands." Drake then got out a remote control and pushed a button.

The truck's doors opened and out came a machine, the machine used two episodes ago. Drake pushed another button and the dwellings blew away, showing the Squirtles inside. And by pushing another button, all of the Squirtles were sucked into the machine. "Since you were all so cooperative, I'll kill you later." Said Drake as he let Kyle go. But Sandy wouldn't let that happen, and sent out a Nidoking(ooc: Level 30)

But before Sandy could do anything more, she was lifted into the air. "Did you think that I wasn't expecting that?" Asked Drake as an Alakazam stepped out of the truck. "Alakazam, use Hyper Beam and blow these punks away." Alakazam nodded before firing a powerful Hyper Beam, landing just short of Chris and Kyle, blasting them about twenty feet back. Drake took Sandy and shoved her into the truck. "Haha! I have a hostage, if you come after me, she dies!" Yelled Drake as he started to drive the truck away.

"Go, Pidgeotto. Take me and Kyle after the truck, but do it without letting him see us." Said Chris. Pidgeotto's wing had already healed, seeing as it was more shock that caused Pidgeotto to fall before. Anyway, Chris and Kyle grabbed on to Pidgeotto and flew after the truck.

To be continued... in Part 2

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold and Bret walked down the path exiting Saffron City the next day. Gold was only one word: depressed. He was upset that he had to get rid of his pokemon, but he knew that it was for the best. Bret was in worst condition. He had to get rid of the first pokemon he had ever caught in his whole life. Gold tried to cheer him up by saying that they weren't separated forever, just until mating season was over. Gold knew in his heart that that was true.

But now Gold knew he had bigger problems. He had two brand-new pokemon on his team and he needed to train them for his upcoming gym battle. Gold looked around for a trainer or pokemon to battle. He knew that his eevee and bulbasaur were too weak to battle the gym leader in vermillion city. Gold didn't exactly know who the gym leader was, but he knew that they used electric types and electric types could be powerful sometimes.

"Gold, look, a wild pokemon," said Bret trying to point Gold towards the pokemon. Gold looked and saw that it was a bellsprout.

"Yeah, that's great, but I need to train my bulbasaur and eevee with someone," responded Gold.

Bret crossed his arms angrily. "Gold, I need to capture some more pokemon! I only have a zubat now, thanks to your Nidorino!"

Gold's face turned red. "You're saying that it's my fault that your pokemon left?! You gotta be joking!"

"Hmp, I'm just saying that if you never caught Nidorino, my pokemon would still be with me right now," responded Bret.

Gold was getting extremely angry. "Don't forget that I helped you capture that nidoran!" he shouted at Bret.

Bret laughed at Gold's comment. "Ha ha, that has got to be a joke! I threw that pokeball at the nidoran because you were desperate for help because your poor, little pidgey couldn't deal with battling with two pokemon at once!"

Gold pulled out a pokeball. "Fine then, show me that you know more about pokemon than I do," challenged Gold. Bret pulled out Zubat's pokeball. "With pleasure," he responded.

"Gold threw his pokeball out on the field. "Go, Eevee!" he shouted. Bret's Zubat appeared along with Gold's cute new addition to the team.

"Eevee, start this out with tackle attack!" Gold shouted. Eevee headed straight for Bret's bat.

"Ha, do you think that would work?! Zubat, use supersonic!" Bret shouted. Zubat sent out sound waves that pushed Eevee back and sent it curling to the floor from the loud attack. Gold held his ears as well. "Good, now Zubat, use astonish!" Zubat attacked Eevee making it crumple down.

Gold felt embarrassed that he was getting crushed by the kid who used to look up to him as a worthy trainer. He knew he had to make a comeback. "Eevee, use tackle again!" Gold shouted.

Bret laughed again. "Pretty embarrassing that you're getting beat by the kid that learned from you, huh?" said Bret. "Zubat, use supersonic again!"

Gold smiled. "Now, Eevee, use sand-attack!" he ordered. Eevee halted her tackle attack and kicked sand at Zubat. Zubat twirled around because of the attack and performed the supersonic attack on Bret. Gold laughed at the sight. "Now, Eevee, use tackle!" Eevee continued her tackle attack and slammed into the back of Zubat. He fell to the ground, ending the supersonic attack on Bret.

Bret managed to come back to his senses after a few seconds. "Zubat, use astonish!" he shouted. Zubat came after Eevee with his next attack.

"Eevee, use tail whip!" Eevee whirled around and deflected Zubat's attack by using her tail. "Now, use tackle again!" Eevee counterattacked by slamming into the zubat again. Zubat fell to the ground, unconscious.

Bret just bent his head down and recalled Zubat. "Gold, I really realize now why I look up to you," he said softly.

Gold looked down to the ground as well. He knew that it was unfair to say that Bret wasn't allowed to capture pokemon. "Okay, Bret, let's go! Let's find you a new pokemon!"

Bret's face lit up and he ran after Gold who already took off.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Route 6 (Part 1) – The Ponds of the Turtle Society

As Vanessa rushed out of Saffron City scared a little after only one day, she was ready to forget that and head off to the cruise.

Vanessa bought out her three Pokemon and they were happy to be out in moisture filled air. As Vanessa and her team were walking through the plains, they saw a beautiful pond along the path.

"Hey you guys, do you think we should past the time by staying here?" Vanessa asked her Pokemon. Her Pokemon didn't bother to answer because they went off and started playing in the water.

Suddenly a rustle was coming from the bush, and water was shooting out and spraying Vanessa and her Pokemon.

It came out and there were several Squirtle looking straight at Vanessa a little annoyed.

"Aren't they cute guys?" Vanessa asked, Vanessa's Pokemon simply glared straight at the Squirtle group mad at them.

Vanessa came up to the Squirtle group and tried to hand them food, but one Squirtle came up to Vanessa and bit her. Vanessa's hand was throbbing after the attack.

Regardless of their actions, Vanessa still tried to help out the Squirtle. As each of her every attempts, the Squirtle got to know Vanessa more and started to like her.

Suddenly, a hunter came out and was ready to catch the Squirtle. He called out to Vanessa and said, "Hey kid, it's not safe to be so close to those horrible Squirtle.

As he said that, the Squirtle hid behind Vanessa and he told Vanessa one more time to leave.

"I won't let you hurt these Squirtle, they belong here!" Vanessa said. "I guess I have no choice, prepare to battle!" the hunter said.

"Let's take this punk down Fearow!" the hunter said pissed off. The big bird came out and was ready to take down its prey.

"Let's show them what we're made of!" Vanessa said bringing out her Jigglypuff to battle. The spiffy Pokemon came out ready to show its true power.

"Let's use Sing first!" Vanessa said. As the musical notes came flying at the huge bird, the hunter made its next command.

"Alright Fearow, use Aerial Ace!" the man said. As the bird flew down and hit Jigglypuff, Etoille landed on the ground injured and couldn't move.

"It's all over, time to take you down, use Aerial Ace once more!" the hunter said ready to take the turtles.

The bird just stood there staring down at Jigglypuff, and they were playing with each other.

"Isn't that cute, they fit together so well." Vanessa said. "Forget it, this is pathetic, I don't even want the turtle anymore, I just want to beat you!" the hunter said.

"Use Aerial Ace, snap out of it!" the hunter said, "Etoille, just finish it off, sorry we have to do this, use Body Slam!" Vanessa exclaimed.

As the balloon inflated, it slammed straight down onto the bird and it fainted. As it fell, it hit its owner. The hunter suddenly got up and screamed like a little schoolgirl as if he tripped and fell.

"You're all safe now you guys, I'll see you later." Vanessa said.

As Vanessa and her team on ahead, they were ready for their next challenge. The Squirtle peered ahead, and were ready to take on their next challenge as well.

Back