• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Rubii Naruto: that was a good post! this is getting pretty serious for a Pokemon Rp!
    Zubat grew to Level 20!
    To Pika_Master414: good post! very good character develment with Bret!
    Eevee grew to Level 18!
    To pieCakyy: that was a good post! is it possibly setting up a Squirtle capture?
    Etolie grew to Level 33!
    Etolie is trying to learn Gyro Ball! But Etolie can only know four moves! Delete a move for Gyro Ball?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years

Bret was overexcited. He reminded Gold of a kid who just got handed a bag of candy. Gold was brought back to the days when they had just first met. That was what, a few weeks ago? Now they had their first battle together. It was in a weird approach, but they had battled. Bret had grown a lot as a pokemon trainer.

Gold and Bret searched for a while to find an appropriate pokemon for Bret. Bret was looking for a bellsprout specifically, but he told Gold that he would capture any pokemon he saw. Gold knew that Bret loved pokemon a lot for saying that.

Finally, the duo saw a pokemon rush by- a bellsprout! ""That pokemon is mine!" Bret shouted. He began to take off after the grass pokemon. Bellsprout noticed the trainer running towards him and began to run away. Gold was surprised by how quickly the pokemon could run with roots as legs.

Gold knew that Bret was still a little dumb. Why wouldn't he call out Zubat? Gold had healed it with a potion so it was perfectly fit for battle again. Gold thought that maybe Bret was trying to prove something to him by catching the pokemon with his bare hands. Gold went back to figuring that it was just because he was stupid.

Bret leaped into the bushes, continuing to chase the pokemon. Gold watched as he picked up a rock and threw it at the bellsprout. It smacked it in the back of the head, leaving a large lump. Gold almost stopped running in shock that Bret had done that. The bellsprout finally managed to lose Bret and Gold by making a sharp turn into the grass.

Bret sat on the ground and slammed his fist on the ground. "Dang it!" he shouted. Gold caught up and sat next to him.

"You could've caught that pokemon if you used Zubat," said Gold calmly. Bret looked at Gold disappointed and then looked back down to the ground.

"I know, but I wanted Zubat to rest a little more because of that hard battle with you," Bret responded. Gold knew that this was kind of a complement to him and Bret showing how much he cared for his pokemon. Gold was surprised that this was the reason that Bret didn't make his pokemon battle.

There was a noise in the air that sounded like rushing wind. Gold figured it might have been a storm, but as he looked up at the sky, he saw that the sky was perfectly clear. Bret noticed the noise too. "What is that?" he asked rhetorically.

The noise got louder and Gold's heart began to skip beats. The noise was freaking him out. Looking over at Bret, he knew that he felt the same. Then Gold figured out the source of the noise. He looked back and saw a whole gang of different pokemon coming directly towards them. Gold immediately got up and began to run with Bret close next to him.

"Arg, you did this, Bret!" shouted Gold. "Why did you throw that stupid rock?!"

Bret looked incredulously at Gold. "Oh, yeah, I knew that a whole bunch of wild pokemon were going to make us run for our lives."

Gold turned around and faced the pokemon. Bret stopped a little ahead of him. "What're you doing!" he shouted.

Gold looked back. "I learned from that Team Rocket experience in the cave that it is better to fight than run." Gold pulled out two pokeballs. Bret sighed and walked over to stand next to Gold.

"And you call me the stupid one," he said. Bret pulled out a pokeball and threw it on the field. "Go, Zubat!" he shouted. His bat-like pokemon appeared.

Gold threw his pokeballs. "Go Bulbasaur! Go Eevee!" Both his plant pokemon and evolutionary pokemon appeared.

The wild pokemon came charging after Bret, Gold, and their pokemon. "Zubat, use supersonic to keep the pokemon back!" shouted Bret.

Gold knew that Zubat couldn't keep them all back so he decided to help. "Eevee, use sand attack!" Eevee kicked sand at the pokemon while Zubat repeled them with powerful sound waves. But even with this two attacks, so pokemon still managed to get through and came charging after Bret and Gold.

"Bulbasaur, bat those pokemon away with a vine whip! Keep them away!" Bulbasaur extended two long vines and began to smack charging pokemon away, making some of them even fly in the air.

Zubat and Eevee became too tired to continue on with their attacks. "Okay, Eevee, now just attack as many as possible!" Gold ordered. Eevee got in the middle of the gang of pokemon and began to slam in as many as possible using tackle. Bulbasaur got behind her and was attacking as many pokemon as he could with his vine whip attack. Gold saw a lot of pokemon leave the gang and take off into the opposite direction.

Bret's Zubat was staying back and attacking any pokemon threatening Gold or Bret. Bret was holding an empty pokeball in his hand. Gold knew that he was looking for the right pokemon to catch.

Then Gold had to turn his attention back to his pokemon. They had become completely surrounded by pokemon with no way of attacking. Gold managed to think of an idea.

Bulbasaur, Eevee, move in a circle together, and Bulbasaur use poison powder on the pokemon!" shouted Gold. His two pokemon got tight together and began to move in a circle in place with each other. Bulbasaur was letting out a purple powder that managed to get on a lot of the pokemon. They all turned pale and then took off back towards the wild.

Gold let out a sigh of relief. The pokemon were all gone and all three of his and Bret's pokemon were safe. He heard cheering next to him. Gold looked over and saw Bret holding a pokeball high in the air.
    "You caught a bellsprout? Let me see it!" exclaimed Gold. Bret smirked and clicked the button on the ball. The light disappeared and a pokemon that looked like a cat with a charm on its head appeared. "That's not a-" Gold started.

"Yeah, I know, it's a meowth," Bret explained. "I saw this pokemon and liked it better."

Gold smiled at Bret and they both continued the road towards Vermillion City.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Route 6: Training

Leaving the metropolis known as Saffron City, Isaac ventured southward and upon his arrival in Route 6, the smell, taste, and feeling off the sea brushed up against him. He knew how the sea felt considering his last home was in Hoenn. Hoenn had the largest sea routes in the world to the point that the ocean was vital to its identity as a country. Regardless, Isaac liked the ocean for the most part, mostly the ambience it presents. However, traveling on any sort of ocean bothered him. In particular, he remembered traveling on his parents' Milotic and being bombarded by random Pokemon every foot or so. The constant barrage of attacks made the simplest trip to any island a huge pain. Regardless, Isaac ignored the smell of the salty ocean and journeyed forth, realizing that his Abra was still quite useless. The only thing the Pokemon was good at was teleporting. Walking in circles in Route 6, a wild Pokemon emerged from the grass, a Bellsprout. Using his Pokedex to confirm his sighting, Isaac reached for his Pokeball containing the sleeping Psy Pokemon.

From the flashing lights, Abra was released and ready for some more nap time. The Bellsprout leaped back in shock at the sight was and clearly frightened by the sight of Abra. By natural reaction, the wild Plant attacked with a Vine Whip, however Abra's psychic abilities allowed him to predict the attack and Teleport away. The Bellsprout, in anger, used Growth to amplify its abilities. Abra was not fazed by the gesture and continued to remain sleeping. Bellsprout used Vine Whip again, launching its large vines in order to smack Abra again, however the Teleports allowed Abra to avoid every attempt. Bellsprout exercised extereme determination, unleashing a series of Vine Whips with every shot missing horribly. Isaac picked up on the fatigue that plauged Bellsprout and recalled his Abra, summoning the powers of Umbreon. Umbreon faced the tired Bellsprout and allowed it to attack it once, to examine its abilities in battle. Bellsprout, instead of a standard Vine Whip, wrapped its body around Umbreon, attempting to drain the life out of the Dark Pokemon. Tightening its grasp, Umbreon clearly struggled to escape the dangerous wrap of Bellsprout. In rage, Umbreon unleashed a mighty pulse of dark energy. The attack launched Bellsprout several yards away in pain. Isaac followed the path of the flying grass type to see it crash land to Earth, causing a small crater to form. The body of the limp plant twitched in defeat in which Isaac stared at for a few moments before leaving the corpse.

Making his way to the city, a rude trainer blocked Isaac's path. "Think beating on wild Pokemon is fun?" Isaac nodded in agreement. "I'll show you then!" The trainer's odd choice of clothing made the trainer look like a Park Ranger, in which Isaac couldn't take completely seriously, but the two prepped for battle regardless.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Pika_Master414: good post! just remember to update Brets stats.
    Eevee grew to Level 21!
    Bulbasuar grew to Level 16!
    Bulbasuar is trying to learn Take Down! But Bulbasuar can only know four moves! Delete a move for Take Down?
    What? Bulbasuar is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    To Got-a-Plan-B: that was a decent training post.
    Abra grew to Level 16!
    What? Abra is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    Night grew to Level 29!
    Night is trying to learn Confuse Ray! But Night can only know four moves! Delete a move for Confuse Ray?

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Route 6 (Part 2) – The Deep Feelings of Compassion

As Vanessa and her team were heading off to Vermillion City for her third gym badge as well as a lovely cruise, Vanessa noticed that it was still quite nice outside, so she decided to stay in Route 6 a little longer.

Vanessa relaxed at the trees as her Pokemon went out to play. Her Tangela danced around in the plains, her Butterfree enjoying the flowers, and her Jigglypuff was floating around in the water.

Suddenly Vanessa heard a familiar rustle in the bushes, she knew what it was, it was the Squirtle family, they had come back to play and it was time for their lunch.

Vanessa went up to the turtles, but the difference in this visit was that they came up to her and hugged her.

"Hey, how are you guys, you're so cute and all!" Vanessa said playing with the turtles as her Pokemon came to have fun with Vanessa as well.

As they were playing a man came behind Vanessa, but she didn't notice and a Pokemon of hers was taken. As she turned around to head off to Vermillion City, she saw that Etoille was gone.

"Oh no, how could this happen?" Vanessa said, it's my entire fault, I wasn't paying enough attention…" Vanessa said rambling on until a Squirtle came up to Vanessa and slapped her in the face.

Vanessa got to her senses and she calmed down, "Alright what should we do?" Vanessa said. Jelly came and looked around and spotted some footprints.

"Great job Jelly, I knew I could count on you." Vanessa said excited. As Vanessa and her two Pokemon walked along, the Squirtle that slapped her came up to her and it seemed like it wanted to tell her something.

Butterfree came up to her made actions that implied that Squirtle wanted to come with them. "I guess your right Spice, the Squirtle should come, and we owe it some adventure." Vanessa said.

As the two went off and were ready to find Jigglypuff, as they walked out and followed these footprints and as they were walking, they spotted a rustle in the bushes.

Vanessa and the others peered into the bush and they saw a man beaten up and currently in a state of awe after the fight it seemed he had.

"Wait a minute, aren't that man that tried to hurt the Squirtle?" Vanessa asked. The guy came out and saw the girl that beat him and screamed once again.

"Train your stupid Jigglypuff and make it lose its anger, it hit me and beat me up!" the man said. "Did you take my Jigglypuff...?" Vanessa said pissed off.

"Umm, yes and no." the man said. "So you're saying that you stole my Etoille and then it ran away?" Vanessa said very angry. "Umm… yes..?" the man said shivering.

Vanessa got really pissed like she has never been before, and kicks the man and made him fly off. "Now we have to find Etoille, it's getting late." Vanessa said. The Pokemon agreed and went off to search for Jigglypuff.

They were walking and Tangela and started to focus the area around it, and saw a pile of rocks of different colours.

Tangela ran off and started to search through the rocks, Vanessa and the other Pokemon came and started searching as well.

Squirtle found Etoille but didn't tell anyone because it got caught up in a conversation with Jigglypuff. Vanessa suddenly the two of them talking and they seemed quite happy with each other.

"Isn't that sweet, I don't want to split them up, they seem so friendly." Vanessa thought. Jigglypuff looked at Vanessa and was holding onto Squirtle, they seemed happy together.

The other Squirtles came and noticed how well the two were doing with each other; they decided that the Squirtle should go with Vanessa.

The turtle got up and challenged Vanessa to a challenge in order to capture them to see if Vanessa was worthy.

"Etoille, do you want to battle Squirtle?" Vanessa asked Jigglypuff. The Jigglypuff didn't want to battle Squirtle because they were friends. Tangela decided to battle Squirtle itself.

"Jelly, let's use Sleep Powder first!" Vanessa said. As the powder came showering down onto Squirtle, it hid in its shell so it would be protected.

It popped out after the sparkling powder and used a Water Gun. It was surprisingly powerful and injured Jelly quite a bit.

"Let's use Ancientpower next!" Vanessa commanded. As rocks were getting pulled from the ground and straight at Squirtle and as it was getting hit, its shell was quite strong and endured it quite easily.

"This is a difficult challenge, what should I use now…?" Vanessa thought. "Let's see, I knew, let's try it!" "Let's use Vine Whip and throw it to that tree!" Vanessa said.

As the vines were striking the shell Pokemon, Squirtle continued to hide in its shell, and it bounced straight at Squirtle, and it landed back in the water and popped its head out.

As its head was coming back out, Vanessa made her final command, use mega Drain on its head!" Vanessa said. The energy came around Squirtle's head and the energy was getting sucked out of the poor turtle.

The turtle was weak and couldn't do anything, Vanessa knew that this was the time to catch Squirtle; she pulled out her trusty Poke Ball, and threw it at Squirtle. The ray came around the turtle and sucked it into the ball.

As the ball was shaking, everyone around the area was nervous and wondered if the turtle would be caught. It's all up to fate, and Vanessa hoped that fate would be on her side.

Neo_Pikachu

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    MT. MOON{Part 1}: CAVE OF MYSTERIOUS WONDERS

DJ and Joseph were now on their way to Cerulean City. They had just made it through Route 3. Route 3 was uneventful when it came to DJ catching Pokémon. However, DJ doesn't know how much Route 3 really helped him. As DJ was walking through the Cave, he saw a sign. DJ and Joseph looked at it and began reading the sign. It Said: 'Beware! Zubat is a bloodsucker!' DJ and Joseph looked at each other and wondered whether or not a kid trying to be funny wrote that on the sign. The two looked at a girl who was beside the sign and decided to greet her. However, she talked before they even could say a word.

"I came because I heard there are some very rare fossils here." The girl told DJ and Joseph. They immediately looked away and they thought that she was crazy or something. She busted out with the most random thing ever. DJ nor Joseph even asked her why she was in the cave. As they continued through the cave, they saw holes and decided to avoid them. Although, ladders were sticking out of them.

"Maybe we should check it out," said Joseph. He had a smirk on his face. He was curious as to what could be down there. DJ shrugged and the two climbed down the ladder. When they got down there, Zubats began to screech and fly everywhere. DJ and Joseph climbed back up quickly without a word.

"I... am... never... ever... listening... to you... again," DJ said to Joseph. He was panting in between every word. DJ and Joseph were walking and walking. It was beginning to seem as though they were walking in circles. In fact, they were walking in circles. "Hm... I wonder why this part of the cave looks so familiar."

A boy walked up to DJ and Joseph. "Hey! Which one of you are a Pokémon Trainer?" Asked the boy.

"I am!" DJ told the boy without even thinking about questioning him first. Joseph smirked and backed away.

"You're going down!" The boy shouted with confidence. He did not know that his confidence would soon be crushed. The boy only felt so high and mighty because he had a winning streak at the Pokémon school that he attended for about seven years. He only looked about eight or nine. That's why he was known as Youngster Frye. Youngster Frye wanted to have a three-on-three Pokémon Battle. Luckily, that was just the amount of Pokémon that DJ had with him anyway. Frye sent out a Zubat. DJ sent out Neo.

"Zubat use Leech Life," said the Youngster. Zubat tried and tried but couldn't hit the maneuvering Neo. Neo was moving left to right to dodge Zubat. It was successful at doing so too.

"Neo use Thunershock to put an end to Zubat," said DJ. Neo smirked and ran up to the Zubat. It let Zubat get close to it once more. Zubat tried Astonish this time. Nevertheless, Neo used a Thundershock that shocked both Frye and Zubat.

"Ah!" The kid screamed and fell to the ground. "Zu... Zub... Zuba... Zubat return!" He said slowly and returned the fainted bat Pokémon into its Pokéball. Neo smirked and laughed at Frye. It was being oh so naughty again. Joseph decided to speak with Neo.

"Neo that was wrong. Why did you have to do that?" Joseph asked. Neo was about to shock Joseph but then DJ backed Joseph up. Neo faked like it felt sorry. Neo threw a rock behind DJ, causing him to look back. DJ was about to shock Joseph again, but DJ noticed this in time. He told Neo not to and Neo looked away as if it wanted to curse up a storm. But when it turned to DJ it had a smile on its face. Neo looked innocent and then offered its hand to Joseph as if he wanted to shake hands. DJ closed his eyes when he smiled. Once Joseph touched Neo's hand, he was shocked. DJ opened his eyes and saw him lying on the floor. He smirked. "Neo... what am I going to do with you?" Neo jumped back on DJ's left shoulder. The boy finally began to make noise and forced himself to his feet. He sent out Paras this time.

"Pidgey, use Gust!" DJ shouted as he threw Pidgey out on to the battlefield. Pidgey began chirping and flapped its wing with force in Paras' direction. Paras was caught in the flying or wind attack and was swept up by a twister or tornado. When the Gust faded, Paras could be seen spinning counter clockwise. "Paras..." It said and then crashed to the rocky ground of the Cave. The boy slammed his fist on a boulder beside him. He smirked and then began to sweat. He was trying to fake like that didn't hurt him. Nevertheless, he was in incredible pain. He returned Paras and then sent out his third and final Pokémon... Geodude.

DJ decided to keep Pidgey in. "Bad choice. Geodude use Tackle!" Geodude was levitating in the air it seemed as it was heading towards Pidgey. Pidgey was hit by the rock type Pokémon. It was sent flying. It hadn't fainted but DJ returned it right before it hit a boulder. He knew he had to save some of his Pokémon for the rest of this dark cave.

"Okay... his Geodude isn't stronger than Brock's... so..." DJ thought and then pointed in front of him. He had a slight smirk. Charmander ran in front of Geodude. It showed Geodude that it was not intimidated. This made Geodude a little angry.

"Geodude... use Harden and Tackle at the same time!" The boy yelled and Geodude shined a little as if flew towards Charmander. It wasn't moving fast but it wasn't too slow either.

"Charmander use Ember on Geodude's eyes and then jumped when I tell you to." DJ told Charmander. Charmander eventually used Ember and the flames got in Geodude's eyes. It didn't slow down though. Just before Geodude hit Charmander, DJ shouted, "Jump!" Charmander did as it was told and dodged Geodude. Geodude smashed into a boulder and fainted. The little boy cursed under his breath as he returned Geodude.

"You got lucky punk," said the kid. DJ smirked and watched the kid run.

"Yeah! That's right! Run back to ya momma you big sissy!" DJ shouted and the boy began to cry. DJ didn't regret it though. DJ and Joseph just continued through the Cave. What would they come across next?

MT. MOON{Part 2}: ONE OF ITS KIND AND KIND TO ONE

DJ, Joseph, Charmander and Neo were now continuing their way through Mt. Moon. They had seen Zubats, Paris' and Geodude's along the way. Neo climbed back on DJ's left shoulder and Charmander wiped its face with its hands. As they continued they heard a crashing sound. They wandered in a huge hole in the ground. Well... they didn't exactly climb down the hole, they fell. This whole didn't have a ladder because it was just made. It was dark when they were above, but there was light inside this hole. A meteorite of some kind was all the way in the back. A Pokémon could be heard wailing.

"What's that?" Joseph asked. He stood a good distance away from the pink Pokémon. DJ shrugged and pulled out his Pokédex as he walked closer to the Pokémon. The Pokémon stepped back a few steps away from DJ, but DJ just kept walking. That was until he opened his Pokédex and pointed it at the Pokémon.

"~Clefairy~ The Fairy Pokémon. It is a rare Pokémon to see and it is a Normal type. It stands 2'00" feet tall and weighs 16.5 lbs. Celfairy's are thought to live with others on quiet mountains, it is popular for its adorable nature." Dexter explained. DJ put his Pokédex away and thanked Dexter as he always did. He only forgot to a few times.

"Well... that explained things. I don't think this Clefairy was supposed to be here... or land here for that matter." DJ said to Joseph. Joseph thought Clefairy was adorable instead of frightening and walked until he was standing beside DJ. He smiled. "So... what should we do about this? Help it or leave it be?"

"I think that we should help it," said Joseph. Joseph was eager to get a Pokémon like Clefairy. He hoped that DJ would agree with him. Nonetheless, when he looked at DJ's facial expression, he knew he'd disagree. "Okay... so what do you think we should do?"

DJ smiled at the fact that Joseph knew that he wouldn't agree with him. "Well, Joseph. We should leave Clefairy here. I'm sure that it's family will come here soon. We shouldn't be hasty and get ourselves into trouble. Clefairy isn't injured so we should just go." DJ explained to Joseph. When listening to DJ's words, it did sound like the right thing to do. Joseph agreed and said bye to Clefairy. Before they could leave, though, they heard motioning. It was coming from the rocky wall beside the meteorite.

"Ah. We've finally made it through," said a Rocket Grunt. He was with two Pokémon. Those Pokémon were a Raticate and a Persian. This Rocket Grunt was the same height as DJ and Joseph. He was slim and didn't wear the Rocket Uniform. However, there was a 'R' on the chest part of his white vest.

*Music Plays* ~You can run, you can hide, you can try to survive. But you know that you... Can't Fight The Moonlight. You were deep in the dark and lost in the cave. Mysterious... and you flew through the wonders... oh!~

"Where... the hell... did that come from?" DJ said to himself. Joseph shrugged and so did the Rocket Grunt.

"Okay... okay... okay. Let's get this straightened out before we continue on. I am no Rocket Grunt. I am a Rocket General." The Rocket Grunt... I mean Rocket General said to me... the Narrator bka Neo_Pikachu.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever... can we continue?" DJ asked himself, which is me. The narrator bka Neo_Pikachu.

*Back to the RP...*

"Who are you?" Joseph asked the Rocket Grunt. I mean Rocket General! The Rocket General runt jumped out the hole he made from under the ground and smirked.

"Who am I?" The Rocket Runt repeated. He then began chuckling. He walked up to the Clefairy and picked it up. "I am the one. I am a General of the evil organization known as Team Rocket. I am Rocket Runt... no, no, no, no. Rocket Grunt... I mean or I think he means... Rocket General Daquon!" Rocket Runt Grunt General Daquon yelled.

"O.... kay." Joseph thought to himself. "Let that Clefairy go!" Joseph shouted and ran towards the Rocket General. Daquon smirked and Raticate jumped in Joseph's way. He still showed no fear. He closed his eyes when Raticate was about to use Hyper Fang on him. However, the electric mouse Pokémon, Pikachu tackled it just before it could bite Joseph. Daquon and Persian tried to make their escape. DJ ran after them. Charmander was running beside him. "Pikachu... stay and protect Joseph. I'll be back."

DJ smiled and jumped into the hole. Daquon was standing there, waiting for him. "So... we're going to fight underground, eh?" DJ smirked. Charmander stepped in front of him. "How did you make a hole so big without disturbing this cave?" DJ asked Daquon.

"That's for me to know... and for you to find out." Daquon said and ordered Persian to use Pounce on Charmander. Persian's claws seemed stuck into the dirt of the ground. That was until it quickly jumped in the air. Charmander didn't even budge. DJ and Charmander laughed when Persian hit its head on the top of the cave's underground pathway.

"Nice try." DJ laughed loudly. "But, uh, don't ya think you're taking the wrong approach? I mean, dude, we're underground. You can't expect a Pokémon to Pounce or Fly up down here. The hole you made with who knows what isn't that impressive." Daquon gripped Clefairy tightly. Clefairy was now screaming. It stopped and closed its eyes. It moved its right and left index finger, left to right. When it stopped, they were back in front of the meteorite.

"So... this is why Clefairy is so important to Master Giovanni?" Daquon thought to himself. "Persian use Slash." Persian slashed at Charmander and cut its legs with its claws. Charmander was furious. It struggled to stand back up. "Now, Persian, try what you failed to do last time. Use Pounce." Persian jumped high, but this time didn't hit the top of the cave.

Charmander's flame on its tail blazed fiercely. The flames shined the whole cave. Even the part from the hole they fell through. Charmander shot out Embers and they flew past Persian. However, they now hit Persian from behind. The Persian hit the ground hard. Daquon returned it. Pikachu finished Raticate off with one strong Thundershock. Daquon and his two Pokémon flew back up the hole that they had fallen in. When it was all over and Clefairy seemed to be safe again. A pink light shined around it. Out of nowhere appeared 2 Clefairy's and one Clefable. Clefable walked up to DJ with a smile. Clefairy helped Joseph up to his feet. Joseph stood beside DJ and Clefable thanked all four of them. They gave DJ a moon stone. DJ promised that he'd take good care of it and the Clefairy that was with them the whole time, waved goodbye. With that, they disappeared as quickly as they came. Luckily, they used teleported DJ, Charmander, Neo and Joseph back up the hole. They could continue through the cave once again. They had finally made it to the last path of the cave.

MT. MOON{Part 3/Final}: Disrupted Plans

After their encounter with Daqoun. DJ and Joseph finally made it to the last part of the Cave. There was a slight problem though. Team Rocket's members were there. Many of them seemed to already be defeated by the Trainer's who came through there earlier. As they walked they looked down beside them to see Rocket Grunts on the ground moaning and groaning. They seemed in pain. "Excuse us, pardon us." Joseph said as he stepped over the last one. "Man... musta been many Trainer's for these many Rocket Grunts to look so... down." Joseph said to DJ and then blurted out laughing. Daquon wasn't a Rocket... or at least that's what DJ thinks. DJ knew they'd be seeing him again in the near future.

"I wonder why members from Team Rocket would be here anyway," said DJ. Joseph stepped up beside him. He had a slight smirk on his face. "The best reason I could think of is either fossils or moon stones." Joseph declared. DJ put his hands behind is head as they continued to walk. It was possible that Team Rocket would be here for fossils because fossilized Pokémon are Ancient. However, unlike Legendary Pokémon, Ancient Pokémon are actually more common to see. No one really saw a Legendary Pokémon. Nevertheless, DJ was able to see both Mew and Ho-oh at the same time. They saved his life and he will never forget that.

"Yeah. That's a good possibility Joseph. When did you get so smart and brave all of a sudden?" DJ asked Joseph jokingly. Joseph did actually act brave for the first time when he stood up to Daquon, Persian and Raticate. He is definitely maturing. Joseph smirked when he heard what DJ said and put his hands in his pant pockets as he walked. "I've always been smart. Just not too much about Pokémon Battling and stuff. I know about berries, food for humans and a certain Pokémon's type. I know how to breed and keep Pokémon clean. Kinda like what I've been doing to your Pokémon while you were sleep. I almost plucked Neo's eyes out, that's why he continuously shocks me." Joseph explained. He didn't have much to say about the bravery part. He didn't know where in the blue hell that came from. When Neo heard Joseph mention the night he plucked his eyes out, Neo snapped. "Pika, Bi, Pi, Pika, Boo!" Neo shouted and shocked Joseph for the tenth to one thousandth time.

As they continued their adventure around the Cave. They noticed that some light was ahead of them. It must've been the end of the cave. Neo was about to fall asleep while standing on DJ's left shoulder. Charmander was asleep and DJ was holding him in his arms. The flame on its tail was touching DJ, but it wasn't burning him. It was kind of like Ponyta's flame. If Ponyta trusts someone with all their heart and soul, the flames won't be able to burn you. If they think you're okay and consider you a friend. It can burn you, but not seriously. And if it didn't know you and didn't like you, you might get seriously injured. DJ and Joseph began to run because they were finally nearing the end of Mt. Moon. DJ had a smile on his face as he ran and Joseph was laughing as he ran. This caused DJ to join him in laughter.

Nevertheless, just when it would seem that they were free to leave, Team Rocket would still have one more person in the cave who wasn't hurt at all. The Rocket Grunt wasn't a Grunt at all. He was Team Rocket's scientist. "Ah... so you've finally made it here, eh? Giovanni mentioned to me that you'd near the end soon. I didn't believe him. I thought you would've given up by now. That doesn't matter though. I will test your abilities. Now... come! Let me have something to turn in as a good report. I am the infamous Rocket Scientist, Stephon!" Stephon remarked and laughed hysterically. DJ stepped in front of Joseph and shook Neo and Charmander. They were now wide awake. Charmander and Neo were in front of DJ. DJ also sent Pidgey out onto the battle field.

"This is your final Mt. Moon challenge. If you win... you can move on and I'll give Giovanni a great report. If you lose... well. You'll find out soon. Won't he Zubat and Rattata?" Stephon sent out the Mouse Pokémon Rattata and the Bat Pokémon Zubat. DJ sent out Pidgey and Neo. "Rattata use Quick Attack on the Charmander because the Pikachu has the special ability Static. Zubat use Supersonic on Pikachu!"
    Neo was confused and used Thundershock which hit Charmander. Rattata hit Charmander right after. "This might enable you to continue fighting but Zubat use Wing Attack on Pikachu to finish it off!" Stephon shouted. Zubat's wings glowed a whitish-grayish color and hit Pikachu with full contact. Just before getting hit, Neo used Thundershock again and it hit Zubat and Rattata. Zubat fainted and Rattata was paralyzed. Stephon returned Zubat and as he did, Charmander used Ember on Rattata. He had to return Rattata as well.

"Impressive strategy you have there," said DJ. "It is almost like you expected me to be here for someone who thought I wouldn't make it. And who exactly is Giovanni?" DJ asked. Stephon chuckled and shook his head. He wasn't going to tell him. The only thing DJ would know was his name. Giovanni. Stephon sent out two more Pokémon. They were the Poison Gas Pokémon Koffing and the Snake Pokémon Ekans. DJ sent out Pidgey to aid Charmander. Neo was in Joseph's arms. Shockingly, Neo didn't shock Joseph this time. "Ekans use Acid!" Stephon ordered. He then turned his head to Koffing. "Koffing use Sludge and aim it at both Pidgey's and Charmander's eyes.

"Pidgey fly upward to avoid the sludge getting in your eyes. Charmander use Ember to protect yourself from Sludge and Acid. While it is protecting itself, use Gust Pidgey!" DJ shouted giving them separate commands to help each other out in an quite impressive and unique way. Koffing and Ekans were forced into the air by Pidgey's Gust of wind. Koffing fainted inside the Gust while Ekans made it out. Stephon then sent out The Sludge Pokémon Grimer. DJ quickly held his nose. "Ugh! What's that smell?"

"I'm guessing you like the smell. Don't worry you'll get used to it." Stephon laughed insanely. "That horrible smell that you speak of is Grimer's stinky stench. Grimer use Mud Slap!" Stephon ordered. While DJ was still being affected by the smell, Grimer hit Charmander with Mud Slap. Mud was hurled in Charmander's face. Charmander tried to use Ember but missed. It's accuracy fell since some of the mud almost got in its eyes and it tried to keep its eyes closed until the mud fell off his face. Pidgey tried its best to fight back, but Ekans and Grimer jumped it. Pidgey fell to the ground from the sky. Ekans than used Wrap on Charmander. It wrapped itself around Charmander and squeezed tightly.

"Return... Pidgey. Good job." DJ then turned his head to look at Charmander. Charmander was in serious pain. "You have to do something soon or Charmander will be seriously hurt!" Joseph yelled. He was worried about what the consequence was if DJ loss. He did not want to take that chance. DJ's eyes were closed and he tried his best to keep them closed. Charmander's eyes were closed as well. It seemed like they were doing the same thing. Everything was blank and just a black dark open space to Charmander and DJ as their eyes were closed. Nonetheless, they could still see each other. Charmander and DJ hugged in this space. They both opened their eyes and you could see the fire of determination in their eyes. Charmander was being squeezed still but stopped screaming. DJ wasn't or didn't seem worried anymore. Grimer used Sludge to try and finish off Charmander but then Charmander began to glow. It got taller and changed shape a little. It evolved into... "Charmeleon!" Charmeleon exclaimed.

"Amazing..." Stephon and Joseph both thought as they looked at both DJ and Charmeleon. Joseph smirked and tears fell from his face. "They are going to win... their bond is pure and true. Nothing can defeat them when they're one." Joseph mumbled. Neo had a large smile on its face and was surprised that Charmeleon evolved during a battle such as this. It happened at the right time and everything. "Charmeleon use Smockscreen and then jump up!" DJ ordered Charmeleon. Charmeleon did as it was told and spat out a large amount of black smoke. DJ and Joseph ran around Stephon and stopped at the exit. Joseph ran out with Neo in his arms. DJ was the one who stopped. Charmeleon was in front of DJ now. The black smoke disappeared. "Hey, you can't run!" Stephon yelled. "I intend to finish this battle. See ya later Scientist... Charmeleon use Dragon Rage!" Charmeleon gathered an incredible amount of energy in its mouth and an orange round ball of energy was formed. Charmeleon shot it at Ekans, Grimer, and he Scientist. DJ and Charmeleon evacuated the cave once Charmeleon shot the ball at them. There was a breeze outside and DJ had a smile on his face. When they all were out of the cave. They heard an explosion and saw Stephon, and his two Pokémon flying through the sky. "I'll get you back for this!!!!"

DJ smirked. "Well... we did it." DJ said. Joseph handed Neo to DJ and Neo climbed on DJ's left shoulder. Charmeleon was standing on the right side of DJ while Joseph was standing on the left. Joseph had a very large smile on his face. "Cerulean City here we come!"

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    (ooc: Not the best ending, but eh it works.)
    Episode 25: Drake's Return (Part 2)

"Pidgeotto, fly a little lower." Said Chris. Pidgeotto sighed before flying under the treetops. The chase is still going on, and it was nearing Vermillion City and fast.

"Pidgeotto, use Gust and blow the tires out!" Yelled Chris. But Pidgeotto didn't do that for if he did, then he would fall down about thirty feet, and that would not be very good for any of them. And suddenly the truck stopped in front of a seaside shack. "Pidgeotto, fly down."

Pidgeotto then started to decend when all of them were slammed to three different trees. "Haha!" Laughed Drake as he got out of his cottage. "I knew you would follow me, so I planed out what I should do with you all. And now I'll crush the life out of you. Alakazam, crush them with Psychic, but do it slowly so I can hear their screams echo through the woods!"

"Grr... You won't get away with this!" Wheezed Chris as the pressure started increasing. But Kyle remained calm for some reason.

"Eh? Why aren't you cursing me like the other one?" Asked Drake, but what he didn't see was a big Gyarados behind him.

"Do it now before he crushes all three of us!" Yelled Chris. Drake turned around and got blasted with a Water Gun. But Alakazam responded by increasing the pressure.

"Gyarados, use Hyper Beam!" Yelled Sandy. Gyarados fired the beam at Alakazam, knocking it out and releasing the pressure on Chris, Kyle, and Pidgeotto.

"Well, well, well. It seems that you all have guts to follow us here." Said Drake as he stumbled into a tree. "What if I offer a Team Rocket Executive position, will you take it?" Chris snorted and punched Drake in the face, and since he had little fat, Drake felt all of the blow.

"What does that say to you?" Asked Chris bitterly. "Jail's too good for you."

Drake snickered as he held his broken nose. "Yeah right, like you have the guts to finish me off." The madman then tossed Chris a gun. "Do it, if you want me gone so badly, then you'll fill me with lead." Chris picked up the gun and aimed it, but when he went to pull the trigger, he froze.

"I-I can't do it." Said Chris after a minute. Drake started laughing.

"I knew it, I knew you couldn't do it!" Yelled Drake not noticing the cliff behind him. "Now you will all die!" Drake then pulled out another gun and shot at Chris's feet. "Dance boy, dance!" But when Drake turned around to run, he saw the cliff. A fifty foot drop at least.

"You see what you got yourself into? You can choose death, or jail?" Said Sandy walking out in front of Chris. Drake started laughing.

"I choose..." Said Drake as he stepped off the cliff. "Nothing!" A loud splash was heard. Now Drake was fragile, so when he hit he probably either died, or broke every bone in his body.

"Wow, what a sad way to lose." Said Chris feeling unusually guilty, seeing as he was the main cause of his death, but it had to be done, or Drake would've strengthened Team Rockets forces to such a degree that even the Elite 4 would be unable to stop them.

After a minute to mourn, they freed the Squirtles and returned them to their valley, but their spirit wasn't in good shape. Later on when it was time to get moving, it seemed that Sandy already had three badges, so she went on towards Celadon City.

"We're at Vermillion City." Said Chris as he took a step in. Kyle nodded following Chris. But in the skies above...

"Hmhmhmhahaha. HAHAHA!" Laughed a familiar voice as a Fearow flew away. Drake had sucessfully faked his own death.

(ooc: Drake never went under, Fearow caught Drake and then dropped a big rock to fake the landing, but Drake won't return for a long time.(aka: Sevii Islands)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Route 6: A Battle of Morales

Isaac is used to hearing that he lacks basic principles. Being your typical trainer who seeks victory and power, Isaac likes going the extra mile to train up. Compassion is a side theory he employs to maintain loyalty. Never before as a trainer ever threatened him due to a miserable defeat of a wild Pokemon. He has gotten "punk" and "rebel" due to his desire to oppose authority, and those words settled well within him as he continues to disobey orders and act on his own accord. This Park Ranger was clearly his opposite, a man who seeks harmony and peace and love. Ideals that Isaac understood and employed in controlled yet small amounts but never lived by or fought for. A battle of morales and ideals was about to begin and the victor would be the one who believed in their own thoughts with more zeal.

The Ranger called upon a solid starter for the match in the form of a Vulpix, a fire Pokemon that Isaac noticed. Popular in contests, Isaac was aware of their solid battling abilities. Knowing Abra needed some training, Isaac called upon the Psy Pokemon and much to suprise it had evolved into Kadabra. Alright! Lets see this guy beat that! Isaac thought to himself. Right off the bat, Vulpix attacked with a powerful Ember attack in which Kadabra took full force and still stood strong yet burnt. Struggling to concentrate, Kadabra sent a mental attack directly at Vulpix in the form of Confusion. Vulpix's mind melted in pain, but released a Confuse Ray in order to throw Kadabra off. Unaware of his surroundings, Kadabra attacked his own mind with Confusion and began randomly teleporting. Gathering its own strength, Vulpix unleashed another flame attack that struck Kadabra hard in the face. Nearly defeated, Kadabra knocked himself out of Confusion and delivered a final mental assault to Vulpix. Vulpix's insides were destroyed and it fell in defeat. The Ranger grunted and summoned his next Pokemon, a Wartortle. Isaac's only knowledge of the Pokemon was the fact it was a water type that evolved from Squirtle. Kadabra prepared to attack, but fell over in pain due to his injuries. Isaac recalled that the intial Ember had burnt Kadabra so it was not surprised at the prospect of his random crash to the ground. Remebering his party, Isaac called upon the best member for the job.

Isaac snatched a Pokeball off his belt and threw to the field, releasing Pikachu from its contents. The Ranger gulped in the sight of the electric mouse, remembering that Wartortle will have a problem in the battle. Pikachu leaped forward in the air, gathered energy and unleashed a mighty Thunderbolt, however the shards of electric energy bounced off the thick shell of the turtle, due to the technique of Protect. As Pikachu landed, she paused for a brief moment and gathered power in the tail and slammed hard against the shell once more, however Wartortle this time defended with a Withdraw. Anger entered both of the faces of Pikachu and Isaac due the defensive techniques of the opponent. "Use Double Team!" Isaac ordered. Pikachu looked confused for a moment but then realized Isaac's odd choice for a move. Using speed and agility, several images of Pikachu emerged out of a thin air. Wartortle peered out of its shell, knowing full well it was safe. Seeing how Pikachu was open to an attack, Wartortle leaped forward in order to bite the small mouse however failure smacked it in the face as it chose the wrong image. Seizing the opportunity, Pikachu latched on to Wartortle's face and unleashed a Thunderbolt, roasting the water Pokemon.

The Ranger was clearly distraught at the failure of his second Pokemon and released his final combatant, a Nidoking. The large force of a Pokemon was clearly too strong for Pikachu in which Isaac recalled immediately. "Go Night!" Though nervous, Umbreon leaped from his side and stared at the Nidoking in the face. The Ranger barked the order for a flurry of Double Kicks. Umbreon dodged each attempt at striking him, with sufficent ability however, Nidoking's large feet and impressive speed caught up to Night. A mighty kick with powerful force struck Umbreon's face causing the Dark-type to be sent flying several feet. Night removed his beaten body off the ground and built energy in his mouth releasing a small bolt of energy, that appeared very similar to Vulpix's just darker. A Confuse Ray? The energy smacked Nidoking in the face, and when the large tyrant prepared for another charge, the Pokemon instead crashed into a small tree jamming its large horn into its bark. Unable to free itself, Night gathered energy in his body and unleashed a mighty Dark Pulse of power and anger. Nidoking, unable to dodge, absorbed the blow and all its glory. However, defeat was not at hand. The fully-evolved opponent had a small inch of health left. Running forward with impressive speed, Nidoking charged with a foot out preparing for a Double Kick again, but Night jumped and struck Nidoking directly in the head with even greater speed, likely a Quick Attack. Crashing to the floor in immense pain, Nidoking was promptly defeated and the Ranger recalled his mighty force with a red beam of light.

"Looks like you win." The man said under his breath with an audible grunt. A smirk streamed across Isaac's face as he walked by entering the city's limits.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Neo_Pikachu: fianlly! you are out of Mt. Moon! oh and unfortunatly you can't battle Bobby because then your pokemon would be too high of a level
    Charmeleon grew to Level 28! (thats combined with all your posts)
    Charmeleon is trying to learn Scary Face! But Charmeleon can only know four moves! Delete a move for Scary Face?
    Charmeleon is trying to learn Fire Fang! But Charmeleon can only know four moves! Delete a move for Fire Fang?
    Pidgey grew to Level 22!
    Pidgey learned Quick Attack!
    Pidgey is trying to learn Whirlwind! But Pidgey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Whirlwind?
    Pidgey is trying to learn Twister! But Pidgey can only know four moves! Delete a move for Twister?
    What? Pidgey is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    Neo grew to level 27!
    Neo is trying to learn Double Team! But Neo can only know four moves! Delete a move for Double Team?
    Neo is trying to learn Slam! But Neo can only know four moves! Delete a move for Slam?
    Neo is trying to learn Thunderbolt! But Neo can only know four moves! Delete a move for Thunderbolt?
    To Rubii Naruto: good! intresting how you didnt really battle along the route
    To Got-a-Plan-B: good post!
    Abra evolved into Kadabra!
    Kadabra learned Confusion!
    Kadabra grew to Level 18!
    Kadabra learned Kinesis!
    Kadabra learned Disable!
    Pikachu grew to Level 30!
    Pikachu is trying to learn Feint! But Pikachu can only know four moves! Delete a move for Feint?
    Night grew to level 31!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 14: Vermillion City/SS. Ann
    Number of Posts: 2
    (OOC: So if i said you are going to get on the boat on the OOC thread then you use your last post to get on the boat AND STAY ON THE BOAT! this is very important. for the rest of you who won't you can use the second post to get items or explore the city)​
    Description: a port city, Vermillion is known as the home of Sailors. The people here are proud and strong, but are also friendly.
    Areas of Intrest:
    Pokemon Center: a place where trainers can heal their Pokemon, get a meal, and a place to say for the night all for free!
    PokeMart: A place where trainers can buy basic items
    Items: Super Potion, Potion, Great Ball, Poke Ball, Antidote, Parlyze Heal, Awakining, Burn Heal, Ice Heal
    Gym: See the Lt. Surge section for details
    SS. Ann: A luxary cruise ship that comes into port once a month. There is a party being held their for people that have tickets. However one can bribe the bouncers to get in....
    Lt. Surge
    Description: A proud man who believes in winning and is used to it, Lt. Surge surved during a war. His electric pokemon that he has today surved him during the war so they have a close bond.

Pokemon
    Voltorb

Level: 21
    Type: Electric
    Ability: Soundproof
    Attacks: Sonicboom, Tackle, Screech, Thunder Wave
    Nature: Serious

Pikachu

Level: 18
    Ability: Static
    Attacks: Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Double Team, Shock Wave
    Nature: Brave

Raichu

Level: 24
    Ability: Static
    Attacks: Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Double Team, Shock Wave
    Nature: Bold
    Reward
    Thunder Badge TM 34 (Shock Wave)

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years

Vermillion City – The Veteran with a Powerful Voice

Vanessa waited and finally, a ping sound came around and Vanessa was so glad. All of Vanessa's Pokemon were happy as well. The Squirtles knew they were going to miss their friend, but they were glad that the Squirtle would be happy.

"Come on out to say good-bye to the others Squirtle!" Vanessa exclaimed. As the turtle came out ready to say good-bye, they turtles got together and drew a picture which seemed to be Squirtle's name.

It was a picture of Squirtle blowing lots of bubbles happily with a top hat on its head. "So, your name is… Mr. Bubbles?" Vanessa asked. The Squirtle jumped with joy and the others went off to see Vermillion City.

On their way, Spice was fluttering happily as it saw the beautiful town up ahead. Jelly was hanging onto Vanessa as they usually did. Etoille and Mr. Bubbles were playing and prancing around in happiness.

They suddenly entered the city and they saw a beautiful port and they decided to head off to the Pokemon Center first.

"Hello Nurse Joy, can I have my Pokemon have a quick heal?" Vanessa asked. "Sure, that'll be alright." Nurse Joy said. As she took the Pokeballs, she placed them on the machine and they were healed automatically. "Thank you, have a good day." Vanessa said. "No problem, we hope we'll see you later." Nurse Joy said.

Vanessa ran off straight to the Pokemon Gym first, she wanted to battle the gym leader first. As she entered, she saw a man with spiky bright blonde hair. He wore an army uniform, with 3 Pokeballs in his Pokemon belt.

"Hey you, what do you want?" the man said proudly. "Well, I am here for a gym battle!" Vanessa said. "Alright, I beat many of my challengers that come here; I don't expect a girl to beat me." Lt. Surge said.

"What about me, didn't I beat you?" a woman said at the front door. "Jen, are you saying that you beat him?" Vanessa said. "Yes, he seems to talk big, but in the battlefield, he is quite weak." Jen said quite cocky.

"I won't lose to her though, you showed your true power, and hopefully I'll feel that power in this battle." Lt. Surge said hopeful. "This shall be 3 on 3 Pokemon battle, I cannot substitute but you can."

They pulled out their Pokeballs out and were ready to fight. "Let's start with Voltorb!" Lt. Surge said strongly. "Let's do our best Jelly!" Vanessa said excited.

The vine Pokemon and the Poke Ball shaped Pokemon were ready to fight. "Let's use Ancientpower!" Vanessa said powerfully.

The rocks were flying straight at Voltorb, but Lt. Surge used his first move. "Let's use Screech to shatter those rocks!" Lt. Surge said. "Let's use Sonicboom to finish off this Tangela!" Lt. Surge said until rocks started hitting Voltorb and it fainted from that attack.

"What is going on?" How in the world could those rocks knock out my Voltorb?" Lt. Surge asked angrily. He pulled out his Pokeball and pulled Voltorb back into its proper place.

"Let's use Pikachu next!" Lt. Surge said. "Let's use Thunder Wave first!" The blue coloured waves came flying at the vine Pokemon stunning it.

"Oh no, what should I do?" Vanessa said. "You can't do anything, let's use Double Team next!" Lt. Surge said. Clones suddenly appeared onto the stage. "This is much too confusing," Vanessa said. "Let's make this more amusing, let's use Quick Attack in a circle!" Lt. Surge exclaimed. A circle came rushing around Tangela which couldn't move at all, getting dizzy from all the movement.

"Finally, let's use Shock Wave straight at Tangela!" Lt. Surge said. The bolts struck Tangela and it was crying in pain. "This seems doomed…" Vanessa said. Suddenly she saw a flaw in that attack combo; she saw that Pikachu got a lot slower.

"Use Sleep Powder around you!" Vanessa said. The powder flew around the area and the Pikachu got caught by it, and fell asleep on the spot because it was too tired.

"Let's finish it off with Mega Drain!" Vanessa said. The energy was sucked out of the weak mouse, so naturally it would've been knocked out already.

"What's going on am I losing my cool?" Lt. Surge said. "Let's see how you're going to handle my Pokemon." Vanessa said. "Let's take this girl down!" Lt. Surge said. A Pokeball came out and out came a huge mouse.

"This seems to be much of a challenge…" Vanessa said. She pulled out her Pokeball and called back her Tangela. "Let's go Etoille!" Vanessa said. The balloon came out ready to show their moves.

"Let's use Gyro Ball!" Vanessa said. The ball of steel suddenly came flying straight at Raichu but Raichu dodged that move with a breeze.

"Let's use Shock Wave!" Lt. Surge exclaimed. The bolts came flying straight at Jigglypuff and it danced away dodging the move.

"Let's use Thunder Wave next!" Lt. Surge said. The blue bolts came flying straight at Jigglypuff once again trying to paralyze the balloon but fails to flinch.

"Let's use Quick Attack, use top speed!" Lt. Surge exclaimed. Jigglypuff tried to dodge the attack, but failed miserably.

"Are you alright Etoille?" Vanessa asked. The Jigglypuff was on the ground and Raichu used Shock wave several times at Jigglypuff. It was suffering in pain and it fainted. Mr. Bubbles came and saw how the Raichu treated Etoille.

The Squirtle came out on the stage without even thinking. "It seems like your using a Water type." Lt. Surge said. "It seems you're quite depressed." "Are you alright with this Mr. Bubbles?" Vanessa asked. The Squirtle nodded and it was willing to fight for Jigglypuff.

"Let's use Shock Wave!" Lt. Surge commanded. The bolts struck Squirtle right on the weak spot. Squirtle almost fainted, it was very weak. "This is awful; I don't want Squirtle to feel pain…" Vanessa said.

Suddenly a blue grow came around Squirtle and its water power boosted up full of energy. "This is just what I needed!" Vanessa said. "Let's sue Water Gun!" Vanessa said. "Raichu, counter with Shock Wave!" Lt. Surge said.

The two attacks collided together; surprisingly the water attack beat the electric attack. "What the heck is going on?" Lt. Surge said. Jen said something when the Raichu fainted. "They have a powerful bond together, even though they've been together for such a short time."

"You seem to be quite an amazing trainer." Lt. Surge said. "You deserved this badge." He handed over a shiny badge in the shape of a sun. "This is so beautiful, thank you sir!" Vanessa exclaimed. "No problem, I hope to see you on the S.S Anne." Lt. Surge said. And he handed Vanessa a TM and went into the back on the gym before Vanessa could even say anything.

The two girls walked out and they headed off to their maiden voyage known as the S.S Anne. Jen made fun off Vanessa on the way, "I think Lt. Surge likes you." "Well, if he does, I think of him as a friend." Vanessa said. "Yes, a BOYfriend." Jen said snickering. They decided to head off to a store to buy a dress for Vanessa instead, they were ready to hit the night off.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold walked into the city of Vermillion and was amzed by the sight of it. It was so large and beautiful. Bret just sighed and walked inside. Gold knew that these kind of things did not impress Bret. Gold followed him into the city.

Gold was prepared to head straight over to the gym, but Bret talked him into resting at the Pokemon Center for the night. At the Pokemon Center, Gold let all his pokemon out after they had got healed to talk to them about the gym battle. "Now Pidgeotto, you're going to have to sit out of this one. For you other three, I expect for you to try your hardest!" All of his pokemon responded happily and Gold went to bed to prepare for his big day.

The next morning, Gold got up and grabbed all his gear. After running to the lobby, he scarfed down his breakfast and zipped out the front doors. Bret followed him out with barely any food and his hair completely messed up.

Gold opened the gym doors and stepped inside. "I challenge the gym leader!" he shouted. He heard some laughing and then a large man over six feet stepped in front of him. He was also extremely large and in a military suit.

"Heh heh, so you're my next victim huh?" he said. Gold was began quivering in his shoes. This guy was twice as big as Gold. "I-I" he said. The man laughed. "Ha ha, this is going to be interesting. Let's begin and get this over with."

Gold and the man who was apparantly called Lt. Surge took their places on their sides of the field. Gold pulled out his first pokeball and threw it in the air. "Go, Eevee!" he shouted. Surge pulled out a ball and threw it as well. "Pikachu, go!" he shouted.

Another Pikachu just like Gold's appeared. "Pikachu, go ahead and finish this now! Use shock wave!" Pikachu stored up energy glowing with electricity and then let out a blast of electric.

"Eevee, dodge!" shouted Gold. Eevee leaped out of the way of the attack, but it followed her and struck. Eevee cried with pain as the electric surged through her. She was on the ground when it went away. "Eevee!" Gold shouted. The electric attack was extremely powerful. Eevee couldn't afford to get hit by that attack again.

Eevee manged to stand back up and face Pikachu. "Eevee, use tackle!" shouted Gold. Eevee sped towards Pikachu.

"Pikachu, use thunder wave to stop that pest!" shouted Surge.

"Eevee, stop and use sand attack!" shouted Gold. Eevee used the sped it was traveling to slid in the dirt and spray a lot on Pikachu. Pikachu lost its balance from the attack and the electric attack went flying in the other direction. Eevee continued her tackle and slammed straight into Pikachu.

"Arg, Pikachu finish this and use another shock wave!!" shouted Surge angrily. Pikachu began to charge energy.

"Eevee use tackle before Pikachu is ready!" shouted Gold. Eevee sped forward and managed to slam into Pikachu before its attack was complete. Pikachu slammed hard into the wall and fell unconcious.

Surge angrily called Pikachu back and called his next pokemon- a voltorb. Gold decided to give Eevee a break and called her back. He pulled out Pikachu's pokeball and threw it into the air. His little electric pokemon appeared. Gold made the first command. "Pikachu, quick attack!" he shouted. Pikachu zipped across the gym towards voltorb.

"Screech," Surge simply commanded. The gym filled with so much noise that Pikachu and Gold had to cover their ears. Surge laughed at the two and held his hand in the air. "Now, tackle attack!" he shouted. Voltorb slammed into Pikachu making it slide back. "Now, do another one!" Surge shouted. Pikachu stood up as Voltorb was coming towards him. "Pikachu, bat away Voltorb with brick break!" shouted Gold. Pikachu slammed itself into the rolling Voltorb making it fly towards Surge. It looked almost like a soccer ball that had just gotten kicked far downfield. It slammed into the wall behind Surge and slid down. The pokemon was completely unconcious from the attack. It was a total goal for Gold's team.

Surge laughed while calling Voltorb back. "Heh heh, kid, you're better than I thought you would be. But can you handle my last pokemon?!" Surge threw a ball in the air and a large Raichu appeared. Gold gasped at how strong it looked. "Raichu, show them our power. Shock wave!" Surge shouted. Raichu sent out the same electric attack as his pikach had done. Gold wasn't worried that the attack would work that well, but he was really wrong. The attack hit and hit Pikachu hard. Pikachu cried out and fell to the floor, weak from the attack. "Now, quick attack!" Surge shouted. Pikachu was too weak to stand up and was slammed by Raichu. He fell to the floor unconcious.

Gold was stunned from Raichu's power. He pulled out Pikachu's pokeball and called him back and then pulled out another ball. He threw it in the air with confidence that the pokemon would win for him. "Go, Bulbasaur!" he shouted. His plant pokemon appeared on the field.

Surge laughed. "You think you're gonna win with that puny pokemon?! You gotta be jokin. Raichu, finish this loser pokemon with a shock wave!" Raichu stored up power and let out an electric attack again. It made Bulbasaur cry out and topple to the floor. Gold couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Now, quick attack!" Raichu slammed into Bulbasaur and made it slide back into a wall.

"Gold was sure that he had just lost his gym match until he saw his bulbasaur. It was trying with all his might to stand again and win the gym match. Then, all the sudden, Bulbasaur snapped up on all four legs and cried out loud. It began to glow a white color. Gold watched in shock as he watched his pokemon evolve from a bulbasaur to a strong ivysaur. Ivysaur stood up strong and glared at Raichu ready for battle.

"What the!" Surge exclaimed in shock. He shook his head. "Well, it don't matter. Raichu, shock wave!"

"Ivysaur, use take down!" shouted Gold. Ivysaur slammed into Raichu right before it delivered the attack. Ivysaur tried to shake off the hard attack while Raichu went sliding back.

"Raichu, try shock wave again!" shouted Surge. Raichu stored up energy and released it quick enough to strike Ivysaur. Ivysaur reacted quickly by raising his bulb in the air and using it to absorb the electric attack, making it totally unaffective. "No way!" shouted Surge.

Gold laughed. "What're you going to do now that your strongest attack is useless?" he asked. Surge gritted his teeth and looked angrily at Gold.

"Raichu, use double team! Surround his pokemon!" shouted Surge. Raichu made multiple copies of itself, surrounding Ivysaur. "Now, can you find my pokemon?" Surge asked.

Gold was becoming very confident in his new pokemon. He tugged on his cap slightly and looked ahead. "No problem. Ivysaur, fill the area with sleep powder!" Ivysaur shook his bulb and filled the area with blue dust. It hit every clone of the Raichu and the real pokemon. Raichu collapsed on the floor asleep while its clones went away. Gold grinned and held his hand up. "Now, finish it with take down!" Ivysaur slammed into the sleeping Raichu, making it slam into the floor and knock it out. "Noooo!!!" shouted Surge.

"Yes!" shouted Gold. He had just won his third gym badge. Both trainers called their pokemon back and Gold walked over to the large Surge. He handed him a badge that looked almost like the sun and a yellow disc. "Here, a thunder badge. You're a better trainer than I thought you were," said Surge. "And this is a shock wave tm. Teach it to your Pikachu if you want to!"

Gold thanked Lt. Surge and walked out of the gym with his new badge.

OOC: Oh man, this is soooo long. Sorry for that. And sorry for not mentioning it, but I replaced poison powder for take down.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Episode 1 - A Long Awaited Shock

Zeke sat lazily upon a tree branch, hanging out over the roof of the Pokemon Centre. His Scyther was perched on the branch above him, looking out over the city. "Scyther!" it called, happily.

"C'mon Scyther," said Zeke as he jumped down onto the red roof of the Pokemon Centre. His limp black hair fell across his face upon landing; he brushed it out of the way and set his sights to the Vermillion City Gym. "Scyther, Scy!" chirped Scyther as it slowly landed on Zeke backpack. Its shoulder's lying upon Zeke's and its blades hanging out in front of him.

"Hey you!" yelled an unfamiliar voice, "Get down off that roof!" Zeke cocked his head towards the voice and saw an old man with a wooden cane standing just outside the Pokemon Centre, "Come up here and make me!" called Zeke.
    The old man was shocked by Zeke's manners and he quickly turned and started heading towards a young police woman that hadn't noticed Zeke yet.

Zeke looked at the police woman, and then turned his head to Scyther, "I think it's time to go..." he whispered to the bug Pokemon. "Scy, Scy," replied Scyther, nodding in agreement.

Zeke leapt off the roof and landed easily upon the paved ground, he bolted towards the Pokemon Gym with an evil smirk on his face. He reached the Gym in record time and stopped to read the sign that was bolted to the front.

Vermillion City Gym
    Leader: Lt. Surge
    The electric type Lieutenant, with a shocking personality.

Zeke scoffed and pushed the large doors of the Gym open, he stepped inside and looked around. The room was pitch black, "Come out Surge!" started Zeke in a courageous tone, "I'm not afraid of you!"

A tall man sat upon a huge chair, concealed by the darkness. He raised his arms and the Gym lit up, revealing the man's true identity, "I am Lt. Surge and I am the man who will destroy you... boy!"

Zeke was caught off guard and quickly turned to the booming voice, "Surge..." whispered Zeke as he clenched his fist, "I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"

Surge took to his feet and smiled, "Alright then," he said in his deep voice, "I accept... the rules are simple, this will be a three on three Pokemon battle with no substitution."
    With that Surge plucked a Pokeball from his belt and tossed it onto the battlefield in front of him. There was a burst of light and a small mouse-like Pokemon appeared, "Pika-CHU!" it said angrily.

Zeke nodded and grabbed Zubat's Pokeball, "I choose... Zubat!" he yelled, throwing the ball out in front of him. A small bat Pokemon appeared and fluttered about readily.

Surge laughed and wiped a tear from his eye, "Don't you realise that flying type Pokemon are weak to electric types?" He shook his head slightly, "Oh well, your mistake will be my advantage."
    "Pikachu... use Shock Wave!" called Surge. The small mouse Pokemon lit up with energy and sent a quick bolt of lightning towards Zubat.

"Zuuuuu!" screeched the bat Pokemon, nearly falling out of the sky in pain. "Oh, i know. But my Zubat is strong enough to take a hit like that," replied Zeke in a slightly worried tone.
    "C'mon Zubat, shake it off and use Confuse Ray," pleaded Zeke. Zubat shook its head furiously and stared Pikachu right in the eyes, it blinked and there was a sudden flash of white light. As is faded, Pikachu was revealed to be wobbling around, its eye rolling in its head.
    "Good Zubat," said Zeke warmly, "Now give it a Bite attack!" Zubat flew full-force towards Pikachu and bit deep into it. Pikachu fell back in pain, unable to continue battling.

Surge gritted his teeth angrily and returned Pikachu, "Don't celebrate now kid, i've only just begun." Surge grabbed another Pokeball of his belt and threw it out onto the field, "Voltorb..." said the new Pokemon in an evil tone.
    "Voltorb use Sonicboom. Zubat is weak," called Surge, reassuringly. Voltorb glowed slightly, before sending out a beam of white lights towards Zubat. It was a direct hit and Zubat fell to the Gym floor unconscious.

Zeke sighed and returned Zubat, "Zubat was still weak from its fight with Pikachu," argued Zeke, "But, Nidorino is fully capable of taking down that sad excuse of a Pokemon."
    Zeke threw the ball out towards Voltorb; it bounced off the ground and revealed a purple dinosaur-like Pokemon. "Ok Nidorino, use Double Kick!" called Zeke, Nidorino agreed and ran towards the ball Pokemon, kicking it twice with brute force. Voltorb rolled away, writhing in pain.
    "Now, quickly Nidorino, use Horn Attack," continued Zeke. Nidorino chased Voltorb and drove its sharp horn into the Pokemon. Voltorb's eyes rolled back in its head and it lay motionless... unable to continue battling.

"Now you've done it..." said Surge evilly, "You've reduced me to using my strongest Pokemon." Surge returned Voltorb and sent a new Pokemon out in its place, "Raichu!" said the new Pokemon angrily.
    "Raichu... give it everything you've got, Shock Wave!" commanded Surge. Raichu lit up, even brighter than Pikachu; it sent a much more powerful bolt of electricity towards Nidorino. Nidorino tried to get out of the way, but it was paralysed from its last hit to Voltorb. Nidorino took the whole bolt of electricity through its body and collapsed in pain.

Zeke looked worried; he was down to his last Pokemon. He returned Nidorino and pointed towards Raichu, "Go Scyther!" he called. The flying-bug Pokemon emerged from behind Zeke and landed carefully upon the battlefield in front of Raichu.
    "Use Agility and then False Swipe!" called Zeke; Surge looked worried, he knew what False Swipe was capable of.

"Get out of the way Raichu!" called Surge, but Scyther was too fast for Raichu, especially with the help of Agility. It raced towards Raichu and sliced it across the back, Raichu fell over... but because of False Swipe it was still in the battle.

"Raichu quickly, use Double Team then Quick Attack," yelled Surge quickly, a slight sign of worry in his voice. Raichu managed to get to its feet and all of a sudden there were another three Raichu alongside the real one.
    Scyther was confused, but not for long... suddenly the real Raichu leapt towards Scyther, spear tackling it into the ground.
    Raichu was still weak from the False Swipe attack; it stumbled backwards and waited for Scyther's next move.

"Get up Scyther!" pleaded Zeke, eager to win his third badge. Scyther slowly got to his feet and wobbled slightly, by now both Pokemon were on the verge of fainting.
    "Scyther use Pursuit!" ordered Zeke, Scyther lifted its head and raced towards Raichu.

"Raichu... watch ou-" Surge trailed off, it was too late. Scyther collided with Raichu and sent it flying, it crashed into the ground... down and out. Surge returned his final Pokemon and approached Zeke, "Those are some very strong Pokemon you have there. You have definitely earned this," he said holding out a small yellow badge, in the shape of a sun, "It's the Thunder Badge, and it's yours..."

Zeke took the badge from Lt. Surge and smiled, "Thank you," replied Zeke, warmly. Lt. Surge then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small device, "You also get this, TM 34, Shock Wave."

Zeke took the small device, happily thanking Surge again before leaving the Gym and heading for the Pokemon Centre.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Episode 26: Battle in Vermillion City: Chris Vs. Lt. Surge

After the incident with Drake. Chris and Kyle both went to the Pokemon Center and rested up until the next day.

"Well, this will be a test." Said Chris as he entered the gym. Kyle decided to stay at the pokemon center until Chris was done.

"Oh, a challenger? At 5:00 in the morning? You must be serious about a battle to wake up this early." Said Lt. Surge surprised to see anyone before 11:00.(Now you know why Kyle stayed behind.)

"Yep, I'm here to battle you for the Thunderbadge!" Yelled Chris as he fingered a pokeball. Lt. Surge laughed before saying.

"Even if you're an early riser, you can't beat me! Go, Voltorb!" Yelled Surge as he sent out the orb-like pokemon. Chris smirked before sending out his Dugtrio, or he would've if he brought her, so he sent out Dragonair instead.

""This is a 3 on 3 battle between Lt. Surge of Vermillion City, and Chris of Pallet Town. The opponent may substitute at any time, but the Gym Leader must keep his pokemon out at all times! Now you may begin!" Yelled the Judge, but Chris and Surge didn't wait long to get into battle.

"Voltorb, use Sonicboom!" Yelled Surge. Voltorb charged the energy quickly, and released it at full power. But Dragonair dodged and waited for orders.

"Dragonair, use Aqua Tail!" Yelled Chris. Dragonair rushed in and with his water powered tail, slammed into Voltorb doing minor damage.

"Voltorb, use Thunder Wave!" Yelled Surge. Voltorb quickly gathered energy, and sped up next to Dragonair before firing the attack. Dragonair was paralyzed pretty badly. "Now use Tackle!" Voltorb built up speed before slamming into Dragonair with full force, sending him into the wall. But in a second, Dragonair shed his skin, ready to fight.

"Dragonair, use Dragon Rage!" Yelled Chris. Dragonair fired a powerful ball of energy to Voltorb, but the ball was fast and dodged the attack, before staring down Dragonair.

"Voltorb, use Thunder Wave!" Yelled Surge. Voltorb charged the energy, but Chris had other plans.

"Dragonair, use your Thunder Wave as well!" Yelled Chris. Dragonair was more powerful then Voltorb, so he didn't have to charge. But both fired at the same time. "Full Power Dragonair!!!" Yelled Chris. Dragonair then blasted at full power overtaking Voltorb's Thunder Wave and knocking it into the wall. Instant K.O.

"Return Voltorb." Said Surge before sending out Raichu. Chris then returned Dragonair for Primeape.

"Round two: Primeape Vs. Raichu... Begin!" Yelled the Judge, but again the duo started after hearing those words.

"Raichu, use Shock Wave" Yelled Surge. Chris panicked, knowing that Shockwave was unavoidable. Raichu fired the attack hitting Primeape for full power.

"Quickly, Primeape, use Fury Swipes!" Yelled Chris. Primeape easily got up next to Raichu and started scratching the mouse, but at around four strikes Raichu started blocking the attacks, before knocking Primeape back. But Primeape was a very strong pokemon.

"Raichu, use Quick Attack!" Yelled Surge. Raichu smirked before vanishing and reappearing behind Primeape.

"Primeape, dodge the attack!" Yelled Chris, but Primeape couldn't turn around and got slammed, a lot.

"Primeape, get up and use Karate Chop!" Yelled Chris. Primeape quickly got up and slammed her palm into Raichu's Head, but the electric mouse shocked Primeape with the rest of his power for a double K.O.

"Return Primeape." Said Chris. Kyle told him about the weaknesses of Electric pokemon, and Grass was resistant to Electricity. Pikachu may be Surge's weakest pokemon, but if the mouse knew Shockwave then it wouldn't be good. "Go, Bulbasaur!" Yelled Chris. The pokemon were released at the same time so they could 'wake up'.

"Round three: Bulbasaur Vs. Pikachu... Begin!" Yelled the Judge, and tis time, the tension was high. Both knew one wrong move would make defeat for the person.

"Bulbasaur, use Leech Seed!" Yelled Chris. Bulbasaur fired a few seeds and they wrapped around Pikachu and started to sap his life.

"Pikachu, use Shockwave!" Yelled Surge. Pikachu fired the attack, but it didn't really do much damage.

"Bulbasaur, use Vine Whip to bring Pikachu down!" Yelled Chris. Bulbasaur launched the whip, but Pikachu rolled out of the way.

"Quick Attack, Pikachu!" Yelled Surge. Pikachu sped towards Bulbasaur, but tripped on a crack allowing Bulbasaur to wrap a vine around Pikachu.

"Throw Pikachu into the wall!" Yelled Chris. Bulbasaur went to throw Pikachu, but the rat fired a Shockwave, causing Bulbasaur to let go.

"Now Pikachu, use Quick Attack!" Yelled Surge. Pikachu started to run, but Chris quickly said.

"Bulbasaur, trip up Pikachu with Vine Whip." Bulbasaur shot out the vines and effectively tripped Pikachu, but the rat was close enough to slam into Bulbasaur, but the damage wasn't as powerful as it should have been. "Now, use Tackle!" Yelled Chris. Bulbasaur used Tackle, knocking Pikachu to the farther edges of the ring.

"Pikachu, use Shockwave!" Yelled Surge. Pikachu easily fired the attack, hitting Bulbasaur for a bit of damage. Now the two pokemon were very weak. It all depended on who would hit first. The Leech Seeds had finally fallen off and it was time for the last clash.

"Bulbasaur, use Vine Whip!" Yelled Chris. But Surge laughed and said.

"Pikachu, dodge then use Shockwave!" Yelled Surge with confidence, but Pikachu couldn't really move too well, running on zero. "No!" Yelled Surge as the vines slammed into Pikachu, ending the battle.

"Christopher Evans from Pallet Town is the winner!" Yelled the Judge. Surge walked up to Chris and held out his hand.

"Congratulations, you won a Thunderbadge!" Said Surge. Chris shook Surges hand and accepted the badge. "Oh, you may need this too." Said Surge holding out a TM for Shockwave. Chris accepted the TM and put it in his pocket.

"Thanks, maybe we could have a rematch later." Said Chris as he returned Bulbasaur.

"Maybe kid, just maybe." Said Surge as Chris ran out the door.

(ooc: I think this is my longest gym battle yet.)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    A Shocking Battle

The first impression of Vermillion City was much like the grasslands before it, however Isaac believed for a second he had centered Lilycove City all over again. That wasn't a completely bad thing though, as Isaac had actually liked Lilycove's atmosphere. The cool breeze that the deep blue sea emitted and fresh scent of salt that didn't make you want to murder someone was all here in Vermillion. Only difference is Vermillion seemed to have an active population of people. Much of the people were sailors, real sailors, not those wimpy scientists like in Hoenn. Large and built, the sailors seemed to be bullies so Isaac made sure to avoid them. Isaac calmly journeyed the city in search of attractions and the Pokemon Center. Seeing more displays of kindness and pride, Vermillion City continued to look more and more like Isaac's ideal city, far better than other city he had visited except Cerulean. Eventually Isaac had found a functioning center and a little bit south of the building was the Gym and all its glory. Even from the distance, Isaac had detected most of the trainers from Pallet Town leaving and entering. His little detour around city had put him behind and he wasn't exactly enthralled by that prospect. Then a dramatic rumble swam through his body. His stomach roared with hunger and took a stab at guessing his Pokemon probably felt the same way.

Upon entering the Pokemon Center, Isaac immediately healed up his Pokemon and asked for a meal for everyone, meaning himself and his team of loyal little creatures. The food was basic but free so Isaac didn't particularly nick-pick on its quality. After all, it was better than anything he had all day, which was nothing. With their stomachs full, Isaac decided to rest a bit, allowing everyone to nap for about an hour. Who knew 1 hour equaled 3 hours? Fortunate smiled upon Isaac as Night nudged his master several times in order to awaken his master. "Oh crap! Its already 4?! How long did I sleep? Everyone return!" Snatching his four Pokeballs from his belt, Isaac recalled his four powerful Pokemon. (OOC: Yes somehow Gyarados fit.) Rushing out of the center at enough speed that a Rapidash would be jealous, Isaac sprinted southward to the Pokemon Gym, dove over the fence and bushes that had blocked most trainers' ways, and lastly kicked the large double doors. The Gym had resembled a typical electric themed gym, in fact it almost had appeared to be a Power Plant from the inside.

"Well, well. What do we have here? A new loser....I mean challenger. " A muscular man stated in a cocky way with his hair stabbing the ceiling with sharp spikes. Dressed in a full military uniform with a camouflage design, it was clear to Isaac he was a veteran of war. Proud and tall, the man had a personality that would have been typical of an older Isaac, just more strict and caged down by rules and regulation. "I am Lieutenant Surge, the gym leader here. Now, I am a bit pissed right now since I actually lost a few matches today, so I think we should just get this over with and change my luck." Surge stated in an irritated and impatient tone.

"Seems you read my mind." Isaac replied smirking. The blonde duo had wandered through the dark corridors until a large ring had appeared. It was as standard as standard gets. No tricks or special features. Just a straight-up ring for a Pokemon battle. It was also the first time that Isaac was going to have a battle with a referee. Isaac's other Gym Matches were just held by the leader with no official watching for cheating.

"3v3 match. Challenger, feel free to switch. Surge, you know your limits." Surge nodded and faced Isaac before releasing his first Pokemon, which well looked like a Pokeball. Using Rob the Pokedex, Isaac informed himself that it was a Voltorb, an electric-type. Gyardos is then out of this battle, so let's use Pikachu. A thrown ball and a mouse emerged, Pikachu was out onto the field. Commands were yelled out and the Pokemon immediately listened. Voltorb, with phenomenal speed, unleashed a mighty Sonic Boom. The force of the attack sent Pikachu flying almost of the arena. In mid-air, one Pikachu began 20 as Pikachu utilized Double Team to reduce her chances of being attacked once again. Voltorb began unleashing Sonic Boom after Sonic Boom, missing every time. Suddenly Surge used a clever plan in order to discover the true Pikachu. Voltorb halted his assault and began to utter a terrible noise, a Screech if you will. Even Pikachu was forced to react and held her ears closed in which Voltorb prompted to tackle Pikachu in the gut causing it to fall over. Refusing to admit defeat, Pikachu rose from the dirt and smacked Voltorb across....the ball...with the bolt-shaped tail. The Slam attack had caused Voltorb to become good friends with the ground. Following Voltorb's nice bounce off the floor, Pikachu leaped into the air to meet the ball at the same altitude and deliver a nice dose of slam again, bringing the opponent to defeat. "Victory to the challenger!" Surge grunted and preceded to go through his party.

"Go Pikachu!" From the light emerged a Pikachu, identical in appearance to Isaac's. This will get confusing, thought Isaac. So a change was made, and Isaac had called upon the services of Kadabra. "Pikachu! Shock Wave attack!" A quick concentration of an electric force was gathered and with great speed and precision, a bolt of energy charged at Kadabra and made a direct impact. Kadabra managed to pick himself up, however Surge's Pikachu had another bolt already ready for Round 2. Pikachu launched the attack and Kadabra dodged the attack with surprising agility, however the wave of energy seemed to bend itself and struck Kadabra in the face regardless of his ability to avoid it.

"What the?" Isaac asked in awe. "Kadabra use Disable!" Surge, this time was in shock, as Pikachu began charging the next barrage, Kadabra focused psychic energy, blocking the charge midway through. Unable to generate the right amount of energy, Pikachu was left vulnerable to Kadabra's mental attack of Confusion. Surge barked orders for a Quick Attack, however the side effects of Confusion caused Pikachu to quick attack into the wall, knocking itself out.

"Victory goes to Kadabra!" Surge began kicking and screaming all over the place due his inability to claim one victory. Reaching to his belt, Surge grabbed one last Pokeball and with great strength chucked onto the stage, revealing a Raichu.

"Your little Pikachu could evolve into one of those. It gets a lot stronger." Surge laughed. Isaac simply smiled dropping his last Pokeball, summoning the crazed Primeape. Having not battle in a while, Primeape punched Isaac in the gut out of rage and then prepared itself for the battle. Isaac keeled over in pain, simply order Primeape to fight at his best, allowing him to battle his way. "Raichu, finish it quick with Shock Wave." Unaware of the effects of the attack, Primeape met the impact of the electric wave at full force. Primeape then charged forward, grabbed the Raichu in a bear hug. Using strong leg muscles, Primeape leaped into the air and crashed down into the concrete floor with Raichu smacking the ground head-first. The Seismic Toss seemed to tip Raichu into dizzy town, so Primeape began focusing energy into his fist for a Focus Punch. Raichu game to his senses and performed a Quick Attack which tackled Primeape into the ground, causing the fighting monkey to lose his concentration. Raichu then leaped backwards and unleashed another Shock Wave, Primeape played dodge the lightening bolt, but the attack flanked him and the wave of shocking force hit Primeape with all its power. Despite pain, Primeape, like a cannon, throw himself in mid-air and crashed down Karate Chopping Raichu in the head. The combination of momentum and brute force, had launched Raichu into the ground creating a small crater. The official at the scene rushed over and checked the condition of Surge's Pokemon. Despite his hardened face, Surge displayed some concern over Raichu's health, and his concerns were legit.

"Victory to the Challenger, please collect your rewards." Meeting halfway, Surge lifted his Raichu from the ground and directed Isaac to the official. "This is the regulation prize, a TM containing Shock Wave and of course the Thunder Badge. We appreciate your challenge." Isaac left the gym in a hurry and with great joy and energy. After all, he had won a great battle. With the energy dying down, Isaac returned to the Pokemon Center to heal up and prepared to enjoy the nightlife.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: Man I am like behind..I should psot more .__. but its like hot where I lvie and I'm like..to tired to post o.O.. Well I try and post more often ^^..and uh..am I like kicked out because I never post..if so I'll delete this >.<..and while I'm writing this I have like a major headache so sorry if nots that good.. x.x;

Sakura ran into cerulean her eyes filled with tears.She couldn't believe she had lost..and more importantly to some guy who wanted a date. She soon stopped because she had bumped into a wall. Her eyes now red with tears she stood there for a few moment as tears fell to the ground.

"Coo..coo!" A pidgey had emerged out of the pokeball and smiled at her.Sakura smiled back and pet the pidgey slowly. As she was doing so it began to glow brightly.

"Is it evolving?..." Sakura mumbled.

"Pidgeotto!" The newly evolved pokemon called out eagerly.

"Pid-pidgey?..." Sakura stuttered. Sakura was suddenly happy beyond beleif. "Oh pidgey you evovled you evolved!" Sakura yelled picking up bird pokemon and hugging it with glee. As pidgeotto and her were hugging each other with glee she could swore she saw a transperant women looking at her with a smile.

"M-mom....?" Sakura stuttered looking at the transperant figure who was smiling at her.

"You seem to be doing fine Sakura..I'm happy." The figure smiled back her and disappeared. Sakura stood here for a moment as pidgey returned to its pokeball quietly. Had she just seen her mom...? Sakura pondered this for a moment..Her mom was dead..How could she be right there?.. Unless...Sakura had just saw the ghost of her own mother but..that couldn't be..Ghosts don't exist right?...

ooc: I'll finish this post later..I seriously need to go to sleep my head is killing me.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To pieCakyy: haha your post made me laugh lol and excellent use of Torrent
    Jelly grew to Level 37!
    Jelly is trying to learn Knock Off! But Jelly can only know four moves! Delete a move for Knock Off?
    Etolie grew to Level 36!
    Mr. Bubbles grew to Level 18!
    Mr. Bubbles is trying to learn Bite! But Mr. Bubbles can only know four moves! Delete a move for Bite?
    What? Mr. Bubbles is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    You got the Thunder Badge!
    You got TM 34 (Shock Wave)!
    To Pika_Master414: good job on letting some of your other pokemon have a turn in the spot light!
    Pikachu grew to Level 24!
    Eevee grew to Level 24!
    Eevee is trying to learn Quick Attack! But Eevee can only know four moves! Delete a move for Quick Attack?
    Bulbasuar evolved into Ivysuar!
    Ivysuar grew to Level 19!
    To Kevmysta: that was an excellent first post!
    Zubat grew to Level 24!
    What? Zubat is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue? (just make part of your next post about it)
    Nidorino grew to Level 29!
    Nidorino is trying to learn Helping Hand! But Nidorino can only know four moves! Delete a move for Helping Hand? (just tell me on the OOC thread)
    Scyther grew to Level 33!
    Scyther is trying to learn Razor Wind! But Scyther can only know four moves! Delete a move for Razor Wind?
    To Rubii Naruto: yeah i think it is too lol anyway i like how Pikachu was the one that got the most attention in your post
    Dragonair grew to Level 36!
    Primeape grew to Level 36!
    Primeape is trying to learn Swagger! But Primeape can only know four moves! Delete a move for Swagger?
    Bulbasuar grew to Level 15!
    Bulbasuar is trying to learn Poison Powder! But Bulbasuar can only know four moves! Delete a move for Poison Powder?
    Bulbasuar is trying to learn Sleep Powder! But Bulbasuar can only know four moves! Delete a move for Sleep Powder?
    Bulbasuar is trying to learn Take Down! But Bulbasuar can only know four moves! Delete a move for Take Down?
    Zubat grew to Level 22!
    Zubat forgot Leech Life and learned Confuse Ray!
    To Got-a-Plan-B: that was one of your best posts! very good working in how Issac used to live in Lilycove and how Primeape punched him lol
    Pikachu grew to Level 33!
    Kadabra grew to Level 21!
    Primeape grew to Level 34!
    To GhostPrincess: no you're not kicked out! i can relate to headaches lol but very creepy post...
    To Everyone: yeah! im back! for like two days though as im driving down to California on Wednesday night so update quickly! i might have a small access to a computer while im there but don't get your hopes up, and i will be back Monday night but i won't be able to update until Tuesday (by the way, Neo_Pikachu do you live in California? if you do what part?)

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (ooc(dumb question): Do we stay on the S.S. Anne, or do we get off? I have it to where we stay on, but I can easily edit it to where we get off...)
    Episode 27: The S.S. Anne!

After six hours, Chris and Kyle boarded the S.S. Anne. "Alright, the party's just starting." Said Kyle, before walking towards the dining area. "Where are you going?" Asked Chris. Kyle shrugged his shoulders before running away. Chris, instead decided to check out the battling arenas. But before he got onto the deck, he saw the phone. "Hmm... I might as well get Zubat back." Said Chris to himself, but there wasn't a teleporter by it, so he couldn't really do anything as of yet.

Battle Deck...

Chris entered the room, and most of the trainers were rich kids, and sailors. "Hmm... The sailors look tougher, and could probably give Bulbasaur a good workout." Said Chris to himself, causing everyone to look at him.

"You think a Bulbasaur can do anything to us?" Asked a sailor who's name was Brent. "Hahaha! Let's see about that!" Yelled Brent as he sent out a low level Wartortle.

"Go, Bulbasaur! And yes, I bet you all of my money that I can beat you with just my Bulbasaur." Said Chris confident in his skills.

"Hahaha! I bet 10,000 against you kid." Said Brent as he walked back to the corner. "Wartortle, use Bite!" Wartortle rushed at Bulbasaur, but the female plant dodged, and stretched out a vine, tripping the Wartortle. "Grrr... Use Water Gun, Wartortle!" Yelled Brent. Wartortle fired a jet of water, but Bulbasaur didn't feel much.

"Finish the Wartortle off with Vine Whip!" Yelled Chris. Bulbasaur smacked Wartortle with her vines, knocking it back. But Wartortle was still standing.

"Use Withdraw, Wartortle!" Yelled Brent. Wartortle withdrew in its shell, somewhat protected by the shell.

"Use Vine Whip once more Bulbasaur!" Yelled Chris as Bulbasaur launched the vines at Wartortle, defeating it.

"NO! M-my Wartortle!" Yelled Brent, before taking out his wallet. "Here you go, 10,000 just like we promised." Brent then walked away, sobbing a little bit.

"Hmph, who's next?" Asked Chris, obviously dissatisfied with the battle. Everyone else backed away, causing Chris to walk out of the room, sad.

In Chris and Kyle's room...

Both Chris and Kyle sighed. "What's with you?" Asked Chris to Kyle.

"I got beat up, by a girl... 30 girls. You?" Said Kyle. Chris just said.

"No strong people on board." Said Chris. But what they didn't know was that a trainer overheard them.

"Hmm? A trainer beat Brent? Maybe he'll be a challenge." Said the trainer with a grin.

See next chapter...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Warning! This post requires of suspension of belief/disbelief, whatever fits better. Its a bit short, shorter than most. Its late so I have running low on steam. Halo 3 does that.

A Ship? Where?

Vermillion's nightlife was well....awesome. People wandered the streets with Pokemon and a hearty smile on their faces. For the first time, Isaac had entered an upbeat city. Pewter was dismal, after all everything was built with rocks. Cerulean was alright at best. A bit too much water for his taste. Saffron, despite its size, was as disappointing as his father's battle record. All those people and not a single soul walked the streets and bothered to say "Hi. how ya doing?" Anyway, his journey around Vermillion led him to the harbor. A large cruise liner had docked its titanic build upon the calm waves of the harbor. Bright lights illuminated the night sky, making it feel like daytime all over again. Watching the port for a few moments, Isaac pondered ways to get in but he released he needed a ticket. Buying one was out of the question, especially based off the fact every person who walked was practically bleeding money. Sneaking through the cargo was considered but risky and more importantly difficult. Scanning the area, Isaac had found a dark cave to hide in and develop his master plan, one that involved illegal activities. Releasing Primeape and Kadabra from their Pokeballs, Isaac ordered them to wait within the cave after revealing his plans.

A stray older man was traveling the area, appearing dazed and confused making him resemble a human Slowpoke. Noticing he held a fancy ticket and brochure, Isaac picked him as a target of his merciless plan. "Hey Sir! I need help! My friend is trapped!" Isaac called with desperation in his voice as to sound like he was in real danger. The man leaped into action without making a sound. Isaac charged into the cave, after ordering the man to follow him with great speed. "Ready?" Isaac whispered to his Pokemon.

"Hello?" The man questioned upon entry, looking around in the shadows and corners.

"Now!" With great and impromptu energy, Kadabra disabled the man's movements and Primeape karate chopped the man knocking him out. Due to his plan, Isaac wasn't seen and his Pokemon could not be known, taking in consideration numerous Pokemon know Disable. Snatching the tickets and information sheet, Isaac walked out of the cave, withdrew his Pokemon, and headed to the harbor. The Sailor examined and checked his ticket, permitting Isaac to board. Not bothering to check out the battles yet, Isaac headed to his room and relaxed for a few moments.

Back