• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    (ooc: It kinda got longer then expected, so I split it up, And I'm trying to break my writer's block)
    Chapter 29: Chris Vs. Michael (Part 2)

"Start out with Mega Drain!" Yelled Michael, but it didn't really do much to Zubat.

"Zubat, use Wing attack!" Yelled Chris. Zubat then gathered energy in his wings, before slamming into Vileplume, knocking it back a foot or so.

"Now, use Hidden Power!" Yelled Michael. Vileplume then fired an electric blast at Zubat, almost knocking him out.

"Zubat!" Yelled Chris, but the bat started to fly, before being enveloped in a white light, before evolving into Golbat. "Whoa..." Said Chris before turning to Michael. "Golbat, use Wing Attack!"

"Vileplume, use Hidden Power!" Yelled Michael. Golbat was able to slam into Vileplume, before it could use Hidden Power, but the bolts of elecrricity still went into Golbat, knocking him out.

"Both pokemon are knocked out, this round is a tie." Yelled the judge.

"Go, Sandslash!" Yelled Michael, as Chris sent out Bulbasaur.

"Round 5: Bulbasaur Vs. Sandslash... Begin!" Yelled the judge.

"Sandslash, use Swift!" Yelled Michael. Sandslash then fired a whole bunch of stars at Bulbasaur, but that triggered something... Bulbasaur then got surrounded by white light, before growing into Ivysaur.

"Oh, sweet! Ivysaur, use Leech Seed then Vine Whip!" Yelled Chris, and since Michael was in shock, both attacks connected, hurting Sandslash pretty badly.

"Use Crush Claw, Sandslash!" Yelled MMichael once more with a bit of fear in his voice. Sandslash zipped up to Ivysaur ans slammed its claw into her, very hard, knocking the plant out.

"Ivysaur is unable to battle, Sandslash is the winner." Yelled the judge.

"You did good, Ivysaur." Said Chris before returning his pokemon. "Go Primeape!"

"Ooh, finally. One of your big boys, let's begin." Said Michael.

"Round 6: Primeape Vs. Sandslash... Begin!" Yelled the Judge once again.

"Primeape, use Fury Swipes, and finish Sandslash off!" Yelled Chris.

"Sandslash, use your Fury Swipes as well!" Yelled Michael. Both pokemon then started slashing each other, but Sandslash fell in moments.

"Enough! Sandslash is unable to battle, the winner of this match is Primeape!" Yelled the Judge. Michael returned Sandslash before saying to Chris.

"You aren't bad. Now here's my most powerful Pokemon. Go, Pidgeotto!" Yelled Michael. And out came a near evolution Pidgeotto, which looked like it was powerful enough to have beaten any pokemon he sent out thus far.

"Round 7: Primeape Vs. Pidgeotto... Begin!" Yelled the judge wanting to see the outcome pretty badly at this point.

"Pidgeotto, use Fly!" Yelled Michael. Pidgeotto then flew up high, and ready to fight.

"As soon as Pidgeotto comes down, use Karate Chop." Whispered Chris to Primeape. Primeape then nodded before getting into a stance. Pidgeotto then swooped down, but as it slammed into Primeape, the monkey slammed her palm into Pidgeotto's back.

"Primeape is unable to battle, the winner is Pidgeotto!" Yelled the judge.

"No, my last pokemon is Dragonair, but can he do it?" Asked Chris to himself.

"Round 8: Dragonair Vs. Pidgeotto... Begin!" Yelled the judge.

Go, Dragonair, use Dragon Rage!" Yelled Chris. Dragonair then fired the ball of energy, but Pidgeotto dodged the attack.

"Use Hidden Power!" Yelled Michael. Pidgeotto then spit out a lot of water at Dragonair, but it didn't do much.

"Now, Dragonair, use Aqua Tail!" Yelled Chris. Dragonair then slammed his tail into Pidgeotto's back, on the same spot that Primeape hit earlier, knocking it out.

"No! P-Pidgeotto!" Yelled Michael before returning the bird. "Go, Magmar!"

"Final round, Dragonair vs. Magmar... Begin!" Yelled the judge.

"Magmar, use Fire Blast!" Yelled Michael. Magmar then fired a huge symbol of fire and sent it at Dragonair.

"Dragonair, dodge and use Aqua Tail!" Yelled Chris. Dragonair then somehow weaved around the blast and started to lunge for Magmar.

"Magmar, use Fire Punch, full power!" Yelled Michael. Magmar then prepared the fire punch. In moments, the two attacks collided, but since Dragonair's attack is a water type the Aqua Tail went through, and hit Magmar, knocking it out.

"The winner is Christopher Evans!!!" Yelled the judge in excitement. After hearing that the crowd burst into cheers, and disbelief.

Michael, and Chris returned their pokemon before walking to the middle of the arena. "That was the best match I ever had." Said Chris. And Michael nodded in agreement. Thus they're S.S. Aqua journey could continue.

(ooc: The last part was kinda hard to write, since the weakness factor kicked in)

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Rubii Naruto: damn that was fast!
    Zubat evolved into Golbat!
    Golbat grew to Level 27!
    Golbat is trying to learn Air Cutter! But Golbat can only know four moves! Delete a move for Air Cutter?
    Bulbasuar evolved into Ivysuar!
    Ivysuar grew to Level 20!
    Ivysuar is trying to learn Razer Leaf! But Ivysuar can only know four moves! Delete a move for Razer Leaf?
    Primeape grew to Level 39!
    Dragonair grew to Level 39!
    Dragonair is trying to learn Dragon Rush! But Dragonair can only know four moves! Delete a move for Dragon Rush?
    To Everyone: Diglett's cave and the next part of the SS. Ann voyage will either be up tommorow or Sunday!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To X-BehindTheWynaut-X: Unfortunatly yes we are way too far ahead to accept extra people
    Chapter 16: Diglets Cave/ One Island
    Number of Posts: 1
    Diletts Cave
    Description: A cave built by Diglett long ago, it connects Route 9 and Route 11.

Wild Pokemon
    Diglett

Level: 15-22
    Type: Ground
    Ability: Sand Veil or Arena Trap
    Attacks: Growl, Astonish, Magnitude, Mud-Slap, Dig (Lv. 18)
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Dugtrio

Level: 29-31
    Ability: Sand Veil or Arena Trap
    Attacks: Dig, Sucker Punch, Sand Tomb, Earth Power
    Rarity: Very Rare

One Island
    (OOC: So here its basically the same as the SS. Ann but if you have Pokemon that can evolve in other regions or after you beat FR/LF you can do that here by battling in the town. Just remember you have to be back on a different boat to get home by any means necciary!)
    Description: a town on an island known as Knot Island. A popular tourist spot for its hot springs, volcano, and wild Charmander it is often the hub of activity.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Episode 30: Splitting up

After the fight against Michael, both Chris, and Kyle were treated in luxury, thanks to the tickets they got. Eventually they made it to One Island for a stop.

"Aww man, I wish we could stay on there for a while more." Said Kyle as the duo went to the pokemon center.

"Yeah, but we have to get back on the road." Said Chris. Kyle then looked around a little nervous. "You're coming, right?"

"I would, but I heard that there were Team Rocket sightings here. I can handle being on my own, after all I've been training in your sleep." Bragged Kyle.

"Let's take it outside." Said Chris, but Kyle stayed put. "We're battling right?" Kyle shook his head.

"Nope, but you can finish up in Kanto, I'll see you soon enough." Said Kyle before getting on another boat. Chris sighed, but understood that Kyle had his own destiny.

"Excuse me sir." Said a voice to Chris's side. "We are leaving to Kanto soon, so we need you to hurry up."

"Okay, I'll be there in a second." Said Chris before going into the pokemon center to get his things when he saw a note in his backpack, Chris looked at the note, but it just said. 'Do not read until you reach the Sevii Islands once more.' Chris pit the note into his pack and walked onto the boat, but a trainer called out to him.

"Hey! Do you want to battle?!" Chris thought it over before nodding.

"Sure, I got a few minutes!" Yelled Chris to the trainer who then ran up to the dock.

"Do you have a Crobat? If not then you should get one, but you can only get one if a Golbat likes you enough." Said the trainer before sending out a Lapras.

"Go, Golbat!" Yelled Chris as he summoned the bat like creature. "Use Air Cutter!" Golbat then flapped his wings actually slicing the air itself, the attack hit Lapras, but the ferry pokemon appearantly didn't get hurt too much.

"We won't lose to a Golbat. Lapras, use Mist!" Yelled the trainer. Lapras blew a whole bunch of smoke onto the field.

"Golbat, use Air Cutter to cut through these winds!" Yelled Chris. Golbat then fired another blast of wind slicing through the mist. But Lapras wasn't there anymore.

"Now Lapras, use Ice Beam!" Yelled the trainer, but Golbat was able to dodge the attack.

"Golbat, use Confuse Ray!" Yelled Chris. Golbat then screeched out signals that started to confuse Lapras. "Now use Bite!" Golbat then bit down on Lapras for a bit of damage.

"Lapras, snap out of it, and use Ice Beam!" Yelled the trainer. But Lapras fired it up into the air, therefor not hurting anyone.

"Golbat, finish Lapras off with a Wing Attack!" Yelled Chris. Golbat slammed into Lapras for a critical hit, knocking it out.

"Hey, good job. Well, I'll see you again soon." Said the trainer before walking away. Chris then shrugged and walked into the ship just in time to take off.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    OOC: Will there be any way for the people who aren't on the S.S Anne to obtain a Charmander?

Episode 6 - Tragedy in Diglett's Cave

Zeke peered inside the dark and dank cave that sat at the end of Route 11. The was no light within the cave and so venturing in alone would be a death wish, "Where do you think it goes...?" asked a quiet voice close to Zeke's ear. He turned to see Belinda peering into the cave just as wide eyed as Zeke.

Zeke gritted his teeth, glancing into the cave one more time before pulling his head into the light. "I have no idea..." he said, turning to see a hiker making his way towards the cave.
    "Hey! Do you know where this cave leads to?" Zeke asked the hiker, in a tone that seemed to demand an answer.

The hiker smiled and rested his dirty hand upon Zeke's shoulder, "This here is Diglett's Cave and it takes you all the way from Route 11 to Route 9, right near Cerulean City," the man answered with a friendly smile plastered on his face.

Zeke glanced down at the man's gritty hand resting upon his shoulder in disgust, "Uh... thanks," he said swallowing softly.
    "But... uhm, how is anyone suppose to get through this cave?" he asked as the questions continued to flow, "I mean... there's absolutely no way anyone could see their hand in front of their face in there," he said peering into the cave again, as if to check whether it had gotten lighter while he was talking.

The hiker boomed with laughter as he clutched Zeke's shoulder tightly within his large fingers, "Only an idiot would try to venture through Diglett's Cave without the proper equipment!"

The jolliness of the hiker began making Zeke angry; he didn't like people like that. Belinda simply watched as the hiker continued to make Zeke feel uncomfortable, letting out a small giggle or two every now and then.
    Zeke was truly getting annoyed by the hiker and was hoping an idea to silence him would spring into his mind, but he realised that the hiker was his only safe ticket through the cave.
    Zeke breathed deep and pulled his face into a fake smile, "I'd truly appreciate it if you could guide me and my friend here through the cave," he lied, glancing at Belinda.

The hiker let go of Zeke's shoulder and slapped him on the back, "It'd be my pleasure to show you through Diglett's Cave!" He nodded at Zeke and stepped into the cave, "By the way," he said turning towards Zeke and Belinda, "The name's Brian!"

Belinda smiled cheerfully, "I'm Belinda and this is Zeke," she returned, skipping past her companion who stood with an annoyed expression plastered on his face.

~~~~~

"You see, the Diglett's dug this cave all by themselves," continued Brian, "That's why they call it Diglett's cave," he said with a burst of laughter.
    Zeke, Belinda and their guide, Brian had been trudging through Diglett's cave for just over an hour and Brian had been rambling on about everything that crossed his mind.

Belinda walked right beside Brian, although she had to walk quickly to keep up with the hiker's fast pace. She nodded, intently listening to everything he had to say.
    A couple of metres behind them walked Zeke, who was starting to think that this was a bad idea.

Brian extended his arm to the side, stopping Belinda in her tracks. Zeke didn't notice and collided with Brian, causing him to stumble backwards and fall onto his back.
    Brian turned to Zeke, a finger to his mouth, "Shh..."
    Zeke got to his feet and walked forward to see why they had stopped.
    "Diglett, Dig, Diglett, Dig," chanted a group of small brown Pokemon in unison. "It's a group of Diglett..." whispered Brian.
    Zeke pulled his Pokédex out of his pocket and pointed it towards the group of Pokémon.

Diglett: the mole Pokémon.
    This Pokémon makes its home underground. Because of its dark habitat, it is repelled by bright sunlight.

"I'm going to catch one," said Zeke, pushing past Belinda and Brian. He pulled an empty Pokeball from his belt and got ready to hurl it towards one of the Diglett, but he was stopped suddenly by a hard grip on his arm.

"No... we can't disturb them," said Brian, slowly letting go of Zeke's arm. He quietly tip-toed towards the small Pokemon, "It's ok little guys, no-one's going to capture you," he said extending his hand until the Diglett had excepted him.

Belinda squealed quietly, "They're so cute," she whispered, stepping towards the little Pokemon.

Zeke crossed his arms angrily, "They're so cute..." he mocked quietly. He looked down at the Diglett, but something else caught his attention.
    There were three larger Diglett bobbing up and down with an angry expression. "What are they?" he asked Brian, pointing towards the new Pokemon.

Brian glanced over to Zeke, following his finger to the larger Pokemon. "That's a Dugtrio!" he said loudly, jumping to his feet.
    He stepped over the group of Diglett and moved closer to the Dugtrio, "They're really rare around here..."
    Zeke pointed his Pokédex towards what Brian had described as Dugtrio.

Dugtrio: the evolved form of Diglett.
    Its three heads move alternately, driving it through tough soil to depths of over 60 miles.

Brian cautiously moved closer to the Dugtrio, "They can be very dangerous..." he said quietly, "Don't make any sudden movements."
    The Dugtrio suddenly became alert of Brian as he closed in, "TRIO!" it said loudly. The group of once happy Diglett began moving up and down rapidly, "There using Magnitude!" screamed Brian, "Get out of the way!"
    Brian leapt across the group of Diglett, landing solidly on his feet only to be knocked unconcious by the collapsing ceiling.

Small rocks began falling, only barely missing Belinda. A large rock became dislodged above her and started falling at an alarming rate.
    Zeke dived forward and spear tackled Belinda across the Diglett, they landed harshly upon the hard ground.
    They both got to their feet and saw that there was now a rock wall where the Diglett, Dugtrio and more importantly, Brian used to be.
    "Brian!?" screamed Belinda, hoping for an answer, but to no prevail.

Zeke put his arms around her, embracing her as she began to cry. "C'mon... we need to get out of here," started Zeke, "Before there's another cave in..."

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Rubii Naruto: intresting post. Now im assuming you want Golbat to evolve let me know if other wise.
    Golbat grew to Level 29!
    What? Golbat is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    To Kevmysta: yes you guys do get to catch charmander very soon, and the SS. Ann people don't get to catch charmander right now i just put them there because they wouldn't get a chance to catch one. oh and route 9 is by ceurleon not by pewter, i just changed the landscape a bit so we don't have to do some serious back tracking. very intresting post BTW​

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold put his pokeballs away as he looked towards his next destination. They had walked for several moments, and finally came to a large tunnel.

"This place is apparently called Diglet's Cave," said Gold as he shoved his PokeGear back in his pocket. Bret looked inside confused.

"Is Diglet a pokemon or something?" Bret asked. Gold shrugged.

"I dunno, I guess we gotta go in to find out," Gold responded. Without another word, he walked inside. Bret hesitated in following him, but then walked inside. A man was sitting in the cave entrance. He looked totally laid-back as he casually laid on the floor.

"You'll want to be careful in there," he said. "Diglet can sometimes be dangerous. But most of the time they are very gentle."

"Thanks," Gold said. He began to head inside the cave before the man spoke again.

"Hmp, I tried to warn another boy, but he just stormed inside. Dunno who he was… but he was carrying around a weird pokemon in his arms. Never seen any pokemon like that before. It didn't look too happy to be with him, though."

Zackary, Gold thought. The man was referring to the weird pokemon as Larvitar. As he looked inside, he hoped that he wasn't causing havoc.

"Thanks!" Gold shouted. He began to rush down the cave. If Zackary was really here not that long ago, he might be able to catch the troublemaker. He needed to catch him.

"Gold, wait!" Bret shouted. "Wait!!"

Suddenly, pokemon suddenly popped out of the ground, making Gold trip right over them. Gold flew in the air and landed hard on his face. Gasping for air, he stood up and looked. There were two things that looked like moles who have never been outside of dirt before. Not only that, but they looked angry.

"This is a diglet, isn't it," Gold said while rubbing his chest. The pokemon shouted and rushed towards Gold without leaving the ground. They ran right under his feet, making him trip and fall again.

"What is up with these pokemon?!" Gold shouted. The pokemon came charging again. Gold quickly pulled out a pokeball and threw it. "I dunno what is going on, but those pokemon aren't tripping me again!! Go, Ivysaur!"

Gold's pokemon that resembled a plant appeared. It looked angrily at the two pokemon who were half burrowed in the ground. "Ivysaur, use vine whip!" Gold shouted. Ivysaur extended two vines. The two pokemon pulled themselves back underground, making Ivysaur miss, and then came out from the other side. They both then slammed hard into Ivysaur, making it tumble over.

"What!" Gold shouted. He didn't care, his pokemon was strong enough to battle anything. "Ivysaur, use tackle!" he shouted. Ivysaur rushed forward to attack. The Diglets pulled themselves underground again. Ivysaur then flipped around and waited for them to pop back up. But to Gold's surprise, they came out of the same side and attacked the turned around Ivysaur again. Ivysaur cried out and tumbled over again.

This isn't going to work, Gold thought. They'll keep dodging every attack I do as long as I keep this up. He took a deep breath and pointed his finger in the air. "Ivysaur, use tackle again!" Ivysaur looked up in confusion at his master, but followed his order. He charged forward at the mole pokemon, but they once again pulled themselves back underground.

"Now, fill the air with sleep powder!" Gold shouted. Ivysaur shook powder out of his back, filling the whole area with blue dust. The diglets popped out of the ground and were ready to attack, but then stopped. The powder fell completely on them. The two became completely still and closed their eyes.

Gold let out a sigh of relief. He then charged over to the two sleeping pokemon. "I'll show those two for shoving me," he mumbled angrily. He suddenly felt a tug on the back of his jacket, and he was pulled back. He looked over his shoulder and saw Bret hanging onto him.

"Gold, I don't think you're looking," he said. At first, Gold had no clue what he meant, but then he followed Bret's finger as he pointed at one of the diglets. It had a huge red mark on its side. It was a serious injury that Gold totally looked over.

"Th- that means they were attacking me out of fear," Gold said. He looked down at his feet. How could he look over something like that? Then something snapped into his head. Zackary…

"How could that jerk?!" Gold shouted angrily. While he was shouting, Bret walked over and pulled out a pokeball and tapped the hurt diglet with it. Gold looked over and saw his action.

"What're you doing?" he asked.

"This diglet is hurt," Bret responded. "Maybe we can take it with us and help heal it."

Gold nodded. He figured it was for the best. The diglet was sucked into Bret's pokeball and automatically stopped wiggling. Gold looked forward inside the cave again, furious at Zackary's actions. He wanted to catch up with him, badly. He took off running again.

"Bret, let's hurry! We have to reach that jerk!" he shouted. His fury kept him running longer and longer. He needed to catch up to Zackary and stop him no matter what.

Ooc: not my best post. I kind of rushed it.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Pika_Master414: that was an ok post even if it seemed kinda rushed. oh and by the way lets try to keep Gold in character cause he dosen't seem like the kinda guy who would start trying to hurt Diglett for attacking him.
    Ivysuar grew to Level 21!
    Ivysuar is trying to learn Razor Leaf! But Ivysuar can only know four moves! Delete a move for Razor Leaf?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    ok i'll give it a go!

ok i will make a charactor but i'm new so i can't post my trainer card. Name: Marimay Ontremit Age:15 Personality: Outgoing and tough. He lived in Kanto untill his parents and all his family were killed then he moved all around and ended up back in Kanto and his starter is Ryhorn. So how was that? Just wonderin'-Dark-X

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    S.S Anne (Part 3) – Head of Empires

As Jen came out of the surprisingly large closet, she came out with a large bun hiding in a hat while wearing a sailor outfit; she blended in with all of the other sailors. "Vanessa, are you ready? You should come out and join the ride." Jen said standing beside the closet.

Vanessa stepped out of the closet in a maid outfit with a glass of punch in her hand and a serving dish in the other. "It's looks so cute on you!" Jen said hugging Vanessa. Two sailors saw them hugging and laughed. "What were you two doing?" one sailor asked. "Umm… well…" Vanessa said, Jen budded in, "This clumsy maid spilled punch all over my suit and I gave her the talking of the life." Jen said cracking her fists.

The sailors walked away slowly scared like two schoolgirls that dropped an ice cream. "What was that about?" Vanessa said. "I don't know, the captain must have been drunk hiring them." Jen said laughing and the two walked along the dock.

They explored the ship while enjoying snacks and sitting in the dining room, until a disturbance came from behind the door. The girls came out and saw two sailors fighting. Jen came up to one of the watching sailors and asked what was going on. "Well, what are you talking about? We sailors always fight, are you sure you're a sailor?" the sailor asked. Vanessa was about to confess until Jen interrupted her.

"Are you looking for a fight?" Jen said. "I'm not that strong, if your challenging me could we use Pokemon?" the sailor said. "Sure, but that wench has to join the battle, I still haven't forgiven her yet." Jen said pointing at Vanessa. Vanessa looked confused but joined the battle anyway. "Hey, I want to be part of this battle!" another sailor said.

"This will be a 2-2 Pokemon battle." Jen said pulling out a Poke Ball. Jen came up to Vanessa and whispered into her ear. "Use a water Pokemon, it's the S.S Anne's favourite type. I choose you Seadra!" A sea horse floated in the air ready to fight. "I choose you Wartortle!" Vanessa said, a turtle came out with sharp claws and fangs. The two sailors thrown their Poke balls and out came a Tentacool, and a Staryu.

"Let's use Acid first!" the first sailor said. The poisonous acid sprayed straight at Wartortle. "Let's use Water Gun!" Vanessa said. The water blocked out the acid and hit Staryu instead. "What are you doing you idiot?" the other sailor said to his partner. "It's not my fault, they're really good!" "Enough talk, Seadra use Water Pulse!" Jen said. "Wartortle, use Water Gun in the Pulse!" Vanessa said.

The water power blew the two Pokemon and hit it to the ship and they fainted. "How could we lose that easily?" the sailor said. "Because they're not members of the ship," a man said. "A man in a suit came up to the two and said. "Who the heck are you?" Jen said. "She isn't a member, that's the head of S.S Anne!" the sailor said. They started yelling at her.

"But how did you know how we weren't members?" Jen said. "Well first of all, I found your suitcase in the closet." The man said. "So that's my suitcase went." Jen said. "It had your hair colour on it as well. Finally, your with my daughter." The man said. "I am Mr. Sakamoto, head of S.S Anne, and you kidnapped my daughter?" the man said.

"You don't understand, I didn't kidnap her," Jen said. "I'm her friend; I'm Jen, nice to meet you." "Save your breath, you must've kidnapped her because no one answered the phone." Mr. Sakamoto said. "What do you mean, shouldn't she answer the phone?" Vanessa said. "She should, but she didn't." Mr. Sakamoto said. "Take that kidnapper away."

"I won't let you do that father." Vanessa said. "Why not, you're too much of a coward to stop me." Mr. Sakamoto said. "Take her away and I'll jump off the ship and kill myself." Vanessa said standing on the side of the boat.

"It's dangerous there, get away!" Mr. Sakamoto said. "Let the lady go, now come back here." Jen came and hugged eachother. They had landed to their destination and the sailor escorted the two off the ship onto an island. "You be a good girl and stay here, we'll pick you up tomorrow, Daddy has more business to deal with." Mr. Sakamoto said.

The two girls walked around to explore the island wanting you to see and explore what wonderful adventures of this island, at least they had eachother, but Vanessa was concerned about her mother.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Dar-X: yeah....ummmm no. i can't really accept people this late in the rp unless some people drop out and you really need take a hard look at how people post there sign ups. once that gets better sign up for johto once we get there.
    To pieCakeyy: before i can grade your post i need to know is that your post for One Island cause the SS. Ann only has three posts and One Island has just one

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To pieCakeyy: oh thats right you haven't finished SS. Ann yet. oh and by the way this is just nit picking but when two or more people are talking make it look like this.

"How are you?" Jen asked.

"I am fine." Vanessa said.
    again its just a grammer thing but it gets confusing when people are talking

Wartortle grew to Level 20!
    Wartortle is trying to learn Rapid Spin! But Wartortle can only know four moves! Delete a move for Rapid Spin?

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Long tome no see. I am skipping S.S Anne. I have no storyline going on for that so I will do a One Island post, involving a small battle if that is okay. I will need an edit due to the fact I don't understand the ship off the island bit so Zimvee explain that after you grade the post.

Isaac's small detour across the deck was cut off by the ship's final stop on a small island he had never heard of before. The intercom of the boat started ringing and the powerful voice of the Captain caused every megaphone to vibrate due the volume of the voice. "We have arrived on One Island, known as Knot Island to some." Isaac had honestly never heard of them despite his time in Kanto, so this was a fresh experience for him. Isaac leaped off the ship in order to avoid any pestering sailors. He had seen some random stops and even a fight or two, so he knew many of them had some attiude problem. Leaving the luxury cruise, Isaac set foot on the tropical ground of One Island.

One Island boasted a small village with carefree people, producing a casual atomsphere at best. Wandering the village Isaac had noticed several tiny houses, a few independent shops, a standard Pokemart and an oversized Pokemon Center. However, the noveltly of the new land wore off and Isaac grew bored of the town. Tourists got a blast of the place, prancing around with titantic cameras and Tropical shirts with shorts that were one size too small. Not to mention horrific sandals that were oddly colored and repulsive. Then there was the rich snobs that walked as if they were royaltly and superior to everyone. The rich civilian always drove Isaac isane, espcially Hoenn's crowd. Picking himself off the ground he perched himself on, Isaac charged to one of the rich men who was pushing a few of the local shopkeepers around, demanding high quality brand name products. "Hey lay off him. This is local stuff and probably better the crap you buy!" Isaac said proudly, stomping his foot upon the ground in an attempt to stir fear in the heart of the "Gentlemen". His regal appearance accompanied by a gray mustache did not waver.

"A child dares apporach me and makes demands? I have seen your kind before. All talk, no backbone." The man replied brushing off the dirt Isaac picked up.

"I got plenty of backbone. Try me. Go Kadabra." Isaac wasted no time and the Psi Pokemon rose from his pokeball. The Gentlemen jeered before calling out a Ponyta, a flaming horse.

"Lets make this quick boy. I have no time for childish games. Ponyta, begin this and end it with Fire Spin!" The flames that emitted from the body of the horse grew in size and brightness before a fire circle escaped the mouth of the Pokemon, surrounding Kadabra and blocking movement. Unable to respond, Ponyta seized the opportunity and plowed through the flames smacking Isaac's newest Pokemon in the face with a hoof. Knocked out of the fire, Kadabra was able to muster enough strength to disable Ponyta's next attempt to conjur a Fire Spin. Shocked and awed by Kadabra's clever move, Ponyta stood still and took the mental assault of Confusion head on. Now confused, Ponyta's was unable to perform the next stomp correctly and instead charged into a wall head first, nearly knocking itself out in mere seconds. A powerful Confusion attack following, practically melting the remains of the opponents brain. Deafted by a child, the gentleman ran away crying his heart out with the pokeball containing his prized fire horse. Isaac simply laughed and then celebrated with Kadabra who stood tall with pride.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Got-a-Plan-B: the ship off the island bit is simply you need to find another way to get back to Kanto on another ship. And its fine if you skip the SS. Ann. And you need to update your trainer card!
    Kadabra grew to Level 22!
    Kadabra is trying to learn Miracle Eye! But Kadabra can only know four moves! Delete a move for Miracle Eye?

Chapter 17: Route 9 and Route 10/ Boat Sea Route
    Number of Posts: 3
    Route 9 and 10
    Description
    Two mountanous routes, they lead to Rock Tunnel. A startling varity of Pokemon live here from the popular Charmander to the ball Voltorb. A power plant exists at the end of the route as well a Pokemon Center.
    Wild Pokemon
    Rattata

Level: 14-17
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Guts or Run Away
    Attacks: Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Bite, Pursuit, Hyper Fang (LV. 16)

Spearow

Level: 13-17
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Attacks: Growl, Leer, Fury Attack, Pursuit, Aerial Ace (Lv 17)
    Voltorb

Type: Electric
    Ability: Soundproof or Static
    Attacks: Charge, Tackle, Sonicboom, Spark, Rollout (Lv. 15)

Ekans

Level: 11-17
    Type: Poison
    Ability: Shed Skin or Intimidate
    Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite, Glare (Lv. 12), Screech (Lv. 17)
    Rarity: Uncommon

Sandshrew

Level: 11-17
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Attacks: Scratch, Defense Curl, Sand-attack, Poison Sting, Rapid Spin (Lv. 13), Fury Swipes (Lv. 15)
    Rarity: Uncommon

Magnemite

Level: 21-23
    Type: Electric/Steel
    Ability: Magnet Pull or Sturdy
    Attacks: Thunder Shock, Supersonic, Sonicboom, Thunder Wave, Spark (Lv. 23)
    Rarity: Rare

Electabuzz

Level: 33-36
    Type: Electric
    Ability: Static
    Attacks: Swift, Shock Wave, Light Screen, Thunder Punch
    Rarity: Very Rare

Charmander

Type: Fire
    Ability: Blaze
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage (Lv. 16)
    Rarity: Special

Zapdos

Level: 50
    Type: Electric/Flying
    Ability: Pressure
    Attacks: Ancient Power, Charge, Agility, Discharge
    Nature: Unknown
    Rarity: YOU CAN NOT CAPTURE ZAPDOS! you can do a post battling it but no capture!

Boat Sea Route
    (OOC: is exactly like SS. Ann. Don't hate me right now cause chapter 8 is all about you guys!)

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (ooc: You've seen many strange villains from me, but here's what I'm hoping to be the strangest. He's supposed to break the fourth wall, I hope that it's okay, unless you like him a lot, then this is the only post you can see him.)

Episode 31: The Band of Pirates

A man with a long beard, and fancy sailor's clothes stared out to sea. "Heheh, what ship is next?" Asked the man appearantly to himself. But after saying that, three pirates jumped out.

"We don't know yet cap'n, but we see something port side." Said a pirate. The Captain grabbed a telescope and pointed it towards the ship.

"That ship looks good, set course towards it, oh, and get me my drink." Said Captain as he then faced left(ooc: Towards you). "Those ship people don't know that we are coming." The pirates then look to their captain worried, but the purple haired one said.

"Cap'n has been a little nutty since getting blasted by Surge's Raichu, he thinks he is in a badly written RP post." The other pirates then nodded before running to get their orders done.

"Full speed ahead!" Yelled Captain. Soon the ship started sailing faster towards the ship that Chris is on.

(Chris...)

Chris sighed, he was starting to miss Kyle, and his pokemon were getting restless. "Man, I wish some crazy guy would come in, this ship is boring." Said Chris not really meaning it, but just after he said that, a loud splash was heard. Chris looked out the window and saw a pirate ship. "Why did I have to open my big mouth?" Chris then ran to the deck to see what was going on.

The pirate ship edged closer to the S.S. Mary(I gave it a name). "Hand over all of your valuables in the name of the Band of Lord X!" Yelled Captain before placing the plank on the S.S Mary, to allow the pirates to board. "Hurry up you scallawags, the readers are getting bored!" The passengers, and Chris look at Captain like he's crazy.(Which he is)

"Ok, whay's going on?" Asked Chris before being hit by a pirate.

"Hey kid, just give me your valuables, and we'll let you live... maybe" Said the Pirate with a club.

"Come on out Golbat!" Yelled Chris. The pirate laughed after seeing the bat come out.

"That thing isn't fast enough to save you!" Yelled the pirate before raising the club. Golbat saw his master in danger and suddenly started glowing. After five seconds, Golbat was now Crobat. "What the he-" Was all the pirate could say before being blasted off of the ship.

"Golbat?" Asked Chris, but since he didn't have a working pokedex, he couldn't really tell what it was. So he looked in his brother's journal for Zubat evolution chain and saw the purple bat that stood before him now. "Crobat, use Confuse Ray on the pirates." Said Chris still in shock of the new form. Crobat, using his new speed quickly confused all of the pirates, except the Captain.

"Yaargh, the readers don't like this post I bet." Said Captain before holding a blade at a passenger.

"Let that passenger go!" Yelled Chris, but the Captain merely laughed.

"You can't stop me from finishing off this fool! The readers will get at least one thing to be pleased about!" Yelled Captain as he prepared to strike the passenger.

"Crobat, use Wing Attack!" Yelled Chris in panic. Crobat then quickly slammed his wings into the Captain, launching him off of the ship.

"Men, get me out of here!" Yelled Captain, but before they could do anything, a Gyarados surfaced. "Umm... hi!" Captain then started swimming for his life, with the Gyarados right behind him. "I'll be back!"

(Chris)

"Oh, thank you sir." Said the random passenger before giving Chris a Super Potion. "Keep it, my pokemon are not fighters." And before Chris could respond, the passenger walked inside the ship.

"The cap'n is gone!" Yelled a Pirate.

"We gotta get out of here!" Yelled another pirate. Soon enough the pirates got in their ship and chased after their captain.

"What a weird and pointless battle." Said Chris before walking into the boat.

(ooc: Not well thought through, and sort of rushed, but at least it's something... just two more to go.)

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Kevmysta: obviously i forgot to tell you what Special means for Rarity. Special means the post must be insanly good and long, something you need to spend a lot of time on. Your post was good but just simply not long enough. I do give out second chances though so if you edit it you might get Charmeleon. Just know if it isn't good the second time around you won't be able to try again. (At least on that post! You still have 2 more posts to catch a Charmander.)
    To Rubii Naruto: OMG! That post was hilarious! I love the pirate captain! That was a classic post!
    Golbat evolved into Crobat!
    Crobat grew to Level 32!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, i wasn't entirely happy with that post either. I was tired when i wrote it, so i deleted it i'll make another post later.

Also, are you going to make an extra post for the Power Plant? Or can it be one of our Route 9 and 10 posts?

Last edited:
    Back