• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon breeders club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Welcome all those who have joined. Glad to see more people taking interest in breeding.

bass sp said:
    hey i want to help what can i do?

Well, if you can, post a list of one of the egg groups (the list is on the previous page). Would be much appreciated.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    Oh. I like to breed my Starters, like Charizards especially, and my Feraligators, my Sceptiles, then i blow my money and lots of time, waiting for them to hatch...
    When should we start?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Good news guys - they've made a new Breeding Corner. So any questions about breeding can go there. And they only made me the mod of the place :-) *dances around*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Lucky. Anyways, I want to join. I breed Pokemon all the time. Almost all the time... but anyway...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Well this club was made cos there was no section devoted to breeding. But I'll still maintain the club for any fans. :-)

BTW: All the egg groups were done by myself, and stickied in the Breeders Corner. Took me around 2 hours to type them all, but it was worth it

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Well this club was made cos there was no section devoted to breeding. But I'll still maintain the club for any fans. :-)

BTW: All the egg groups were done by myself, and stickied in the Breeders Corner. Took me around 2 hours to type them all, but it was worth it

Two hours?Wow theres dedication for ya.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Toothache said:

Ehh ... I just read that. Good job on it, too. Though can Legendary Pokemon be able to breed? O_o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back