• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon breeders club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    No, legendary Pokemon cannot breed, that's why they are in the Unbreedable section. All legendaries and baby Pokemon cannot breed.

EDIT: Added eliana, dark croconaw and asher son of ash to the Members list (page 1). Welcome one and all :-)

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    Oh, ok. Thanks! By the way, we should discuss something. I think it's evil that only certain pokemon can breed with one another, and that Legendaries can't breed, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I think the idea of legendaries not breeding is perfectly fair. Gone as the days of 6 Mewtwos or having several Calm Minding Suicune (which are almost impossible to take down). Besides, there are only supposed to be one of each legendary, so why allow the possibility of making more? In fact, some even argue being allowed to capture them is bad enough. But that's off topic.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    Yeah, but Breeding them should be allowed, like it's male, and in every 1000th game pac, it's female, or something... Then it's possible, and it's the hardest thing ever! Plus, I don't kniow what calm mind does. Anyway, Legendaries should be able to breed, just rarely....

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Well, let's explain a bit more then. Suicune is Water type, which is only weak to Electric and Grass. Also, it has high Defence, and no Defence based weakness. All of it's weaknesses are based on Special Defence.

Calm Mind increases both Special Attack AND Special Defence. Combined with Suicune's naturally high defence, it can take a lot of blows, and hit back a lot harder than most. It may take 2, 3 or more Pokemon just to take this one down. And then when you think you've beat it - boom, out pops another, and the whole problem begins again... imagine facing all 6 Suicune this way, you'd never win (unless you adopted a similar strategy, in which case all the unique things about Pokemon battling go out the window).

EDIT: And don't forget, anything with a gender (except Latias and Latios), and even non-legendary genderless Pokemon, like Starmie or Metagross, can always breed with Ditto.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Sorry i havent posted!!, but i must be the best ever breeder!!, i can breed pokemon that my friend will never breed, well, probably but id like to say, ive been breeding pokemon for 4 years now!

Jolty-kun

Years
    Yea,, i have alot of breeding experience!, but i would have to say, your a better breeder than me, but i dont mind^^,how many boxes of baby pokemon and eggs???, i have amost 4!!

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
    Years
    Yeah that Mach Bike tip is really good.I breed and hatched about 8 eggs today.I was trying to get a new Minun but they all came out as Plusles!...adn after I spent all that time hatching them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back