• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I can't see page 2 of Pokémon clubs and my club is on the other page.... I was trying to see if it needed to be bumped again unless it was already closed...

It's still on the first page though :o If you want to be able to see all pages on the forum, you can do so within your settings in the control panel.

It isn't closed yet, but it does pass the 1 month of inacitvity tomorrow, so it's gonna need to be bumped soon if it's to stay alive D: Remember that owners are allowed to double post if they're still the last poster after a week.

Here's the link if you still can't find it: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=318515

Last edited:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I would like to ask if there are any Fighting type fan clubs yet, if not, I'd like to reserve it please ^_^

Olli

Years
Nope, there isn't one at the moment, so I'll reserve it for you :)

For future reference, just check the first page of this thread for a list of which clubs that are currently active :)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
A Pokemon forum with no Ghost-type love?! UNACCEPTABLE.

I shall pick up the Ghost-type fan club, and (hopefully) run it well. :T I saw it was down, and no one was running one, so... maybe?

I noticed the "Clubs to be Made" aren't adding Ghost-type.

Olli

Years
A Pokemon forum with no Ghost-type love?! UNACCEPTABLE.

I shall pick up the Ghost-type fan club, and (hopefully) run it well. :T I saw it was down, and no one was running one, so... maybe?

I noticed the "Clubs to be Made" aren't adding Ghost-type.

If you feel like doing it, go for it! I love it whenever we manage to get all typings covered, so it'd be great if you wanted to :D If so, feel free to ask if you need any help with making it.

As for the 'Clubs to be made' list. I tend to not really update it, as, rather than being a list of clubs that need to be made, it serves more as an inspiration if people are looking for ideas. So unless I'm looking over it and notice that a certain type is missing, I'm not really gonna update it, since clubs like typings, characters or teams are usually a given. Anyone is free to post their ideas in here though, and I'll add them to the list ^^ But yeahh, generally it's only really updated for reservations.

Good luck with making your club!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • AZ
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
Id like to reserve Ghost type. I see the other one capsized...

Well nevermind then...

I see someone has it reserved hahaha

ill see how they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olli

Years
Id like to reserve Ghost type. I see the other one capsized...

Well nevermind then...

I see someone has it reserved hahaha

ill see how they do.
Yeahh, sorry about that. The reservaton runs out tomorrow, so if it hasn't been posted by then, I could set up a reservation for you when it runs out, but if that happens, I'd suggest leaving it for a bit in case Murkmire just needed a little extra time :p In any case, you're free to make any other club if you'd want to :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • AZ
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
Yeahh, sorry about that. The reservaton runs out tomorrow, so if it hasn't been posted by then, I could set up a reservation for you when it runs out, but if that happens, I'd suggest leaving it for a bit in case Murkmire just needed a little extra time :p In any case, you're free to make any other club if you'd want to :)

I was pretty set on ghost types :p but thanks. Yeah we will see how it turns out.

MurkMire

Years
I'm very sorry, but my laptop is toast, and I'm borrowing the iPad ATM.

Unfortunately, I don't know when I can get a replacement. So, I am unable to hold a reserve for ghost-types, obviously. DX Again, I'm very sorry.

If I knew when I got SOMETHING arranged, I'd ask for an extension, but alas... I know not. Anyway, I'd love to have Ghost-types... But I feel this wouldn't be bueno.

Again again, very sorry. DX

Last edited:

Olli

Years
I can give you another week, and we'll see if you know anything by then :) If not, I think it's fair the reservation goes to Ascendashogun.

Olli

Years
Yeahh, it would. There's not really any characteristics that bind wild Pokemon together, other than the fact that they're all wild. You could make clubs about pokemon living in caves, forests, the sea, etc. though.

MurkMire

Years
I know this is a bit late, but I will be getting a monitor soon for the desktop I recently gained ownership of. I already have everything else I need. Well, almost.

I can safely say I will return within one week. So, Ghost-types will have the club it deserves. ;)

Olli

Years
Can't wait! Feel free to contact me if there's anything you need help with :)

Olli

Years
Well the current fighting club actually went past one month of inactivity yesterday, so yeah! It is available now. Do you want it reserved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back