• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • I reckon you should focus on your fourth gen club for a bit before going straight to the next one. Give it a week or two, then we can talk about a second club :)

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
    Years
  • Thanks. If I fail to meet the date, am I allowed to "renew" this reservation, or will there be some kind of grace period for somebody else who wants to make the club to come forward?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Thanks. If I fail to meet the date, am I allowed to "renew" this reservation, or will there be some kind of grace period for somebody else who wants to make the club to come forward?

I reckon you could say there's a bit of a grace period, but it's never really been established how long that it is. Basically, in my time here, there's only been one case of a club being snatched due to a reservation running out, so you shouldn't really worry about someone else making/reserving the club once it runs out. Of course I can extend the reservation if you won't be able to make it in time though.

I'd just say, try to finish it before the reservation ends, and if you aren't finished by then, just try to finish it as soon as possible :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back