• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Game ~^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
  • May I join, Lileh?

Name: Ruriko [Many call her Riri/Ruri for short] Li
    Occupation/Reputation: A skilled Pokemon Trainer, she doesn?t show it, though. Instead, she is known for being both an avid athlete and an artist.

Description: Ruriko has brown hair that is up to her shoulders. She was vivid emerald green eyes that always seem to sparkle. She has a slender build and stands about five foot one. She somewhat portrays a nine-year-old due to her the childlike features. Her customary clothing consists of a large white shirt that is covered by a loose and yellow jacket, and black cycling shorts that is a few inches above her knees. She wears yellow and white sneakers with short brown socks. She usually wears a ribbon on her and uses it as a headband.

Personality: She the kind of girl who is always brimming with optimism. She is rather na?ve and gullible yet is mischievous in a way. She acts boyish-like, making her get along with boys better. She is also an audacious child; very audacious, actually.

Items: TM and Pok?block case, nine great balls, Pok?dex and Pokegear, two full restores and one revive.

History so far: Ruriko was born New Bark Town and was forced by her father?you see, her mother died?to join the Pokemon league, and she did, and even won the Jouto league when she was only nine. She quitted, though, for a short while, to get involved with sports and art more. She left a few of her Pokemon with her father and her five brothers to serve as protection. She only have three with her now; Psyduck, Togepi [which is stronger than many think], and Misdreavus.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Will they be the butler? XD

Name- Merissa Case

Age- 32

Gender- Female

Occupation/Reputation- A Detective with a degree in Murderonomy and Murderology (Study of murder XD)

Description- Merissa has dark brown hair and green eyes. She always wears a typical detective coat but underneath is a black shirt and red shorts. Her hair drives boys crazy, yet she is afraid that boys may see a pimple on her ear that she always keeps covered by her hair. She is short and thin, her feet are a small size as are her hands. She wears a necklace with a Ninetales on it to keep memory of Ninetales.

Personality- Merissa is the strong and silent type. Whenever someone tries to make contact, she gives them the cold shoulder. Although, on the inside, this makes her feel bad and sometimes she makes contact. Rarely though.
    Before Ninetales had died, Merissa had been a bit friendlier, but now she is just mean.

Items- TM Case (For Keeping TMs from the crime), Evidence bag, Ten Great Balls, Full Restore, Chalk and a Squirtle Watering Can

History so far- Merissa has spent most of her life keeping to herself. Even on cases. The only interaction she does is with her work and with her pet Nintales and pet Alakazam. At least before Nintales died. Now she talks to no one. Not even Alakazam. She's starting to feel they are drifting apart. The reason of this private life is because she is an orphan. Her parents are long gone. And now she study murders. She is so familiar with murder that she might even be able to commit murder... (Just trying to keep it mysterious XD. No I am NOT the murderer)

I hope I get in. I'm not that great at Sign Ups!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Ytim said:
    I didn't know you were on these forums Lily! I'd join but err.. *looks around the thread* I don't want to... Sorry.

Oooookay end pointless post right there, but it's alright I suppose-?

Alright alright, we start jeez. Just PLEASE don't clog up this thread with your questions, Dogbert has already informed me of this...x_x; (Contrary to popular belief, lily has a life.) Now to start off how I always start it~

The Invitation-

...Congratulations; trainer, coordinator, leader, or whatever occupation you may have currently! You have been specifically chosen to take part in my exclusive mansion stay for who knows how long? I do sincerely bade you a good journey if perhaps you decide to stay, for I am but a feeble and sentimental old man at heart. I will not make my appearance until the end of the game, but the butler will surely guide you? In the back of this flimsy sheet of parchment paper is a hand drawn map, with some amount of expertise. I beg of you, come alone. This is but a wealthy man's wish, as all of you will go back with some amount of money out of my pocket.

Do consider this stay at the five floored mansion, for I am only opening up this offer before I die. Take care to be here by the secent week of the third month from now on, at exactly sunset, which is about 6PM over here. And so hopefully, I shall see you there.

-Mr. Pokemon

It was just an obscured part of town, but those who were lucky enough to take a peek would gaze in awe at the magnificant structure of the mansion. Towering high more likely then the width, stories were built in and beautiful jagged sculptured embroidered the garden outside. It was a wonderfully big mansion, however with one vague little silhouette standing in front of the mansion door. He was smiling, with obsidian silk carefully etched upon his suit. And this was the tired butler, nevertheless smiling and waiting to receive bags.

In Mr. Pokemon's estate were millions. However, he did per chance hope the invitation did not go to waste. Oh, no...definitely not to waste!...The butler grinned weakly once, staring openly at the five stories towering high. The sun illuminated a fiery amber glow, and everything was perfect in place. The sun was going down, and the man swore he could catch a glimpse of shadows rushing over...or had it been his imagination going at it again?

Lying west of him was a cool marble alter, with checkered patterns. He stared at it thoughtfully for a moment, before making a mental note of the last fifth square. Oh, all of their rooms were set, with two rooms on each floor. He hoped they would find the things right for their hobby...and surely Mr. Pokemon would be most definitely pleased.

Still, the butler smiled formally. And waited.

{OOC: Your first post must consist of you arriving at the mansion around sunset time, and it's up to you to describe how your character feels. (But don't make it obvious! o.O) The butler will greet you warmly, with somewhat of a shaky smile. He will most likely take your luggage and bring them to the main floor, and it's that floor you must wait for the others to arrive. It consists of diagonal sofas, a marble alter, staircases and paintings hung neatly on the wall. Many doorways are there to, as they lead to the next quite easily.}

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: ok... I will try to do my first post...

ic: I recieved a strange invitation, about going to a mansion. I gave to the invitation a last look. Then I saw infront of me, and I saw that Mansion. With those incredible five floors, and infront of it was the butler. I looked at my left, and saw the sunset. I checked my watch, and it was exactly 6 o'clock. I started to walk over the Mansion. I felt strange, being invitated to an incredible ,but strange mansion, gave me the creeps.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    A young women with a detective coat came up to the door of a big mansion holding an invitation in her hand and pulling some luggage behind her. She was at the residence of Mr Pok?mon and she was called to stay at his mansion.
    She had green eyes and was around thirty two years old. She wore a detective coat, people found this unusual. But Merissa didn't see how. She was a detective!
    On her neck, she wore a pendant. This was not used for hypnotism, this was to keep memory of her Nintales she had lost ages ago. It even had a Nintales engraved on it.

Merissa arrived at the door and knocked. She looked at her watch. It was ten to six. Ten minutes before she needed to come. She had a strange feeling about coming here. This was no ordinary feeling. She always had this feeling before a murder that was in the vicinity of her area.

The butler opened the door and smiled shakily.
    "I'm Merissa Case," Merissa said greeting him.
    "I'm Mr Pok?mon's butler!" said the butler. He noticed some luggage behind Merissa. "I see you have luggage. Follow me to the main floor."
    Merissa followed the Butler into a very classy elevator and waited. When it had stopped she left the elevator and looked around.
    The room was full of diagonal sofas and staircases everywhere. She saw a heap of paintings. Bulbasaur, Koffing, pretty much all Pok?mon!
    She looked around to see a marble alter. Very marble looking.
    Merissa felt very suspicious about this room. Very suspicious. I, the RPer, cannot emphasize how suspicious she felt.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • A young girl stood in front of the mansion. She brushed her long brown hair out of her face as she stared in awe at the mansion. She looked up at the sky for a moment and then checked the letter she had recieved to see if this was the right place. It was. She walked towards the mansion slowly.

A pink cat-like creature that had deep purple eyes and a gem in the middle of her forehead walked beside her. It was the girl's Espeon. The Espeon turned its gaze on the young girl, Kristen, for a moment and then looked up at the mansion.

Kristen was in awe that she had been chosen to come to the mansion. She was also very excited. She hoped that if there were others, she would get to know them well. She had a suspicion that others were coming since it had stated all of you in the letter. Though Kristen had forgot where and didn't feel like looking it up to make sure.

Kristen arrived at the mansion doors. She knocked a few times. The door opened to reveal the butler.

"Ah good day. Let me please take your luggage." said the butler. Kristen handed over a large red suitcase, a bit gladly but also a bit sadly. She didn't really want to put too much strain on the butler.

"Thank you." said Kristen as the butler walked off with her luggage. Kristen walked in after him and came to a room with diagonal sofas, many staircases, many doors, paintings hung upon the wall, and an odd... altar? 'Weird.' thought Kristen to herself. Kristen saw others had arrived in the room. Kristen sat down on the nearest couch and sighed. She had guessed correctly about there being others. Espeon jumped up beside her on the couch and curled up. Espeon was soon asleep.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Dashed to the mansion, Panting. "Stupid Bike! So slow!" He ran towards the door, Greeting the butler and running in the room. "Am I late?" He panted, Out of breath, A Furry yellow thing climbing out of his pocket "Pi~" The Young pichu Yawned. A Cleffa and a Azuril popped out of his bag, "Zu~" "Cle~" They yawned. Ari Excitedly Looked around.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Five fifty-nine?five fifty nine?

A female child, thirteen years old?although nine years old appearance and personality wise?raced down the street, towards a colossal mansion. She was clutching a paper, an invitation; it seemed, from Mr. Pokemon. As the mansion came into view, the girl, Ruriko, stuffed the letter in the pocket of her jacket.

"To-ge-prii?Toge-prii. Tokay-tokay-prii."

A smile formed on Ruriko's lips at the sound of her singing Togepi. Ruriko smiled sweetly at her and patted her head. She then averted her gaze at the baby Pokemon and glanced at her watch. Twenty seconds?hurry! Hurry! She worried that everyone was already inside, and that she would not get a chance to go in.

She stopped her tracks and altered her posture to her running position. "To?ge?prii!"

Ruriko hastily sprinted to the mansion, she was only a mile a way, and she ran faster than she did just a while ago. Her emerald green eyes sparkled as she marveled at the colossal mansion. It was much bigger than she ever thought!

Once she reached the front door, she breathed heavily, from the running of course, and paused a while to catch her breath before knocking on the door. She was greeted by a butler, who offered to get her backpack (she didn?t want a luggage) but she insisted that he needn't do so. She grinned at the butler and headed inside, still in awe. The inside of the mansion was so splendid, somewhat suspicious and proverbial. She shrugged and guessed that she was only feeling too cheerful and excited that her imagination was starting to act up.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • A girl of thirteen pulled up to the driveway of Mr. Pokemon's mansion in a deep blue car. A crumpled peice of paper (Mr. Pokemon's invitation) lay in her pocket. As she got out the one thing that caught her eye was the sunsetting behind the horizon. The girl, Kylee, cast her glance at the mansion. Kylee gawked at the tall towers, and huge sculptures that made up the mansion.

An altaria cooed at her side, it surrounded Kylee in a fluffy cloud. She stroked its neck and stepped foward into the mansion. The butler immediately took her bags. She looked around at the room, almost everything was made out of pure marble. Wow.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I walked in the mansion and the butler offered me to take my backpack (yeah I want a backpack so what?! XD j/k) I said no. The butler said nothing, and I just walked in the mansion. I saw everyone there. I sat down on one of those diagonal sofas and looked around. Everything was marble. Too many staircases, paintings. "wow" he thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back