• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Masters Tournament

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
  • I confirm the situation stated about my DS :(.
    I will be resolving the situation as soon as i can and hopefully me and Polkop can have at least 2 battles :)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • i am unable to compete my match with Polkop at this time :(. I'm sorry to have been in the midst of a well laid tournament when bad things happened to me. Do what you got to do Mrk

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    CONGRATULATIONS
    to LMPVIII

You are the new Pokemon Masters Tournament Champion!!!​
    You have demonstrated exceptional skills and Pokemon battling ability. Congratulations and we can try to get you an emblem if you want to, although this tournament is rather small. But all top 3 placers can claim their prizes through PM'ing me. And here are the placements:

1st Place: LMPVIII
    2nd Place: mrkman55
    3rd Place: Polkop​

There was a little mishap in the tournament where Jin-Roh had to drop out because of DS issues. Therefore, to keep all fairness, I gave Polkop a chance at 2nd place with a match between him and me because I lost to LMPVIII. The outcome of the matches was that I won. (4-0, 3-0).

I thank all the entrants for participating. It was because of you all that has made this tournament a success. I do hope that you all can leave me some feedback on my VM wall or in this thread so I can improve my future tournaments if there are any. So thank you all, and here is one last important and cool piece of information.

These are the video numbers of the matches that have occurred in the tournament:

1st Round:
    [NU] mrkman55 vs LOKO: 66-52221-98746
    [UU] mrkman55 vs LOKO: 16-21089-41115

Semifinals:
    [NU] Polkop vs LMPVIII: 83-06528-25623
    [UU] Polkop vs LMPVIII: 77-63332-09156

Finals:
    [NU] mrkman55 vs LMPVIII: 87-57355-45079
    [UU] mrkman55 vs LMPVIII: 96-00890-66367
    [OU] mrkman55 vs LMPVIII: 40-65423-83115

2nd Place Match:
    [NU] mrkman55 vs Polkop: 94-50102-08838

I thank you all. And please post feedbacks either on this thread or on my wall in order to improve future tournaments

Back