• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune gasped in horror as the wall collasped, their last defense, gone. The ice wall and the electrical ground did work, but it wasn't enough, they kept coming, non-stop. Neptune fought with his claws, slashing through the army, fighting the soldiers three at a time, but he could see the army approaching faster than they could fight back. They were being surrounded. Genevieve's face suddenly appeared in Neptune's mind, and it gave him a little courage boost, knowing that he'll had to survive if he was going to see the Ninetales.

"Alpha Alliance! Gold Tribe Members!" Neptune shouted, his right hand in the air, "If we're going down, we're going down fighting! For Eternity!!"

Neptune charged a ball of water in his mouth, then shot it like a cannon, travelling at high speed. It exploded before the army, pushing the soldiers away from them. He did it again and again until he was starting to tire.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie heard Neptune's voice and what he said.She nodded,because she didn't have the energy to holler in agreement.Finally she got her energy back and shot a huge energy ball at a Scarmery's wings.It fell and raced towards Julie.She hyperbeamed it as she ran towards it and when she got right infront of it she double kicked it.She energy balled it like her life depended on it...which it did,along with the other gold tribe members,the alpha allaince,and loads of more poeple.She hyperbeamed it with all of her might.She fell onto her side.She was out of energy to do any attacks,and she couldn't stand.She hoped somebody would help her before shhe got killed,and if not she hoped her energy restored before she got killed.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent watched as Neptune charged forward. He was right with him, fighting to his last breath. He then heard Julie in the distance. She looked completely drained. Kent ran back towards her in hopes of stopping the oncoming Pokemon from attacking. He managed to knock her out of the way and take most of the impact. He bled a little from his shoulder, but quickly took out the surrounding Pokemon. He looked at Peacewarrior and helped her up.

He struggled to decide what to do next. He couldn't let the Alpha Alliance fall. He couldn't let it's people suffer. A splitting image of his father was in his mind.

Father, what would you do? He thought. He sharpened his claws and attacked more of the army, and yet still more came. He had to fight for Manchu. He had to fight for the Gold Tribe and the Alpha Alliance. Kent saw from the corner of his eye two more Gold Tribe members overwhelmed by hundreds of Order of Neoverse Pokemon. He struck at another group, trying to fight for each one's memory, but he could tell that even he was tired, and all of his men were. They were losing. The city won't be able to hold much more of this.

He looked at Peacewarrior again, and nodded, then charged into where Neptune was.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Thank you."Julie said to Kent.

She spotted a Ryhorn coming her way out of the corner of her eye.She turned to it and energyballed it.She kept it going intill her nature energy was gone.She shook her head.She swayed forward for a second then got her stength back in her legs to keep her up.She hyperbeamed the Ryhorn.She kept that going intill it ran infront of her and she double kicked it and began using energy balls again.After a few big energy balls it finally fell over.She panted.

"Stupid ryhorns...."she said under her breath.

Water was coming towards her.There was a azumiril there attacking her.

"Really!?"Julie exclaimed and shot a energy ball at it.

Her energy ball missed and it whirlpooled her and she fell over.She jumped off her side onto her legs and she energyballed it while she hyperbeamed it too.It fell over dead.

Julie gritted her teeth.She was running out of energy.Then another beedrill attacked her.

"What is up with you beedrills!?"She exclaimed.

She energy balled it sevral time.As it fell down it shot a posion stinger at her.Julie knocked it out.She needed to heal,but when she went to a deerling from the other side attacked.Julie shot a energyball at it but it just obsorbed it and shot it back.Julie jumped to the side and ran up to it and double kicked it.The deerling tripped and fell to the ground.Julie hyperbeamed it while shooting energy balls catching it off gaurd and it didn't have time to attack and it died.Julie felt a tear roll down her eye.She just killed one of her own kind of pokemon.She shook her head and walked to the back of the crowd on their side to heal up.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
This is my first ever time joining an RP so tell me if i did anything wrong....

Order of Neoverse
Name: Zed Luwin

Appearance:
Spr_5b_496_s.png

Personality: Like his master before him, Zed is Vain and Ruthless, although he has good points such as eventual kindness and does not like seeing others get hurt like his master. He is still not really a good person. Like his master, he thinks raiding villages is fun. Like a game he and his master used to play. they would divide the platoon of Neoverse soldiers into two groups, the one who's group captured the most innocents was awarded a treat. Of course this was all part of training, and it worked, Zed is a Ruthless, Vain, Treacherous, Decepting young man who would do anything for a bit of gold.

Bio: Zed was originally a normal citizen of the Alpha Alliance, but when the Order Of Neoverse came charging, they raided his village and murdered his parents. But because of his special coloration, the kept him (considering he was but a baby) and trained him as one of their own. His real name, although he dosen't know it, was Flim, although Neoverse changed it. He was trained under another grass-type to arouse the feeling of familiarity, Skam the Sceptile was his master. A ruthless and Evil entity indeed. Not the same way Zed turned out. But still. he was trained for all his life to be ready, evolving into Servine in the process. Now his master has turned old, and it is up to him to take his place in the order of Neoverse.

Pokemon Species: Servine

Move set: Leaf Tornado, Leaf Blade, Mega Drain and Slam.

Well, like it? i hope it checks out. I always wanted to try a roleplay. I'm a good writer, although pretty bad at grammar, i can always come up with an enjoyable story.

Sincerely, Xilfer123.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
( OOC You are accepted, Xilfer123. Welcome to the RP! Feel free to start at any logical place you like. :) )

Kent lunged himself forward into a pack of Arboks. They tried to bite him and poison him, but he avoided it long enough to slash at two of them. The others tried to surround and choke him. Kent jumped into the air and activated Thunder on them. The paralyzed Arboks fell over. Kent moved over their bodies and went hand in hand with a Tyranitar. The Tyranitar attempted a Body Slam on Kent, who moved to the side. The Tyranitar then activated an Earthquake, causing the ground to rupture around Kent. Kent felt the ground crack and a hole form next to him. He had almost fallen in, but was saved by Nightwing, another Pidgeot of the Gold Tribe.

"Thank you, Nightwing." Nightwing nodded and dropped him off to the battlefield again. Kent charged at the Tyranitar with a Close Combat, causing damaged to himself. The Tyranitar finally fell over.

Galleon searched through an array of papers, trying to find the information he needed. He still didn't find what he was looking for, but it had to be somewhere around here. He knew it was here. He picked up the entire pile and threw it on the ground in anger. Galleon shook his head, and then realized. He looked over one of the papers he threw down, and picked it up. He smiled.

Yes, this is the one, he thought to himself.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Ok, i'll give it a go.. tell me if i got something wrong.

Zed was walking among the streets of Eternity City. He had been sent undercover to find out what the Alpha Alliance's next move would be. But he had been unsuccesfull. Although he had failed his mission, Zed was a carefree young man and decided to go look around, "This might be my only chance anyway," he thought as he strolled the streets. Pokemon of all shapes and sizes, some he had never seen before, Although the place was in the middle of a war, it was nicely organized for a city at war. For a moment he felt bad about having to destroy it all, but he shook his head and kept on walking. "I might even be able to find out what the plans are after all," he said to himself, as he saw someone walking past. He was a fine-looking Raichu with a small bow tie walking along with head held-high and Zed knew right away he was someone of high status. Considering Zed's very deceptious nature he figured it would be easy to talk him into spilling. So he walked over to him and started up a conversation. Making the Raichu think of him as a friendly passerby, he then invited Zed to tea at his house.
Zed found out that the Raichu DID have some connection to the Alpha Alliance and, even better, the Gold Tribe. So at the reserved time. Zed showed up at the Raichu's house -or mansion more like- It was a beautifull mansion, big and luxorious, but apparently the Raichu had forgotten to take the christmas decor off.
When Zed arrived the Raichu had been waiting for him.
"Sir Tires, nice meeting you Zed," said the Raichu -or- Sir Tires. "Wow, Sir? really? it is an honor," replied Zed "Oh, really now. No need to flatter me, just David will do," said Sir Tires, the man had an english-like accent, and was obviously well-educated.
"Please, do come in," Said David so Zed followed.
"I don't believe i've ever seen a Servine like you either" said David. "Most are green, did you get rubbed in blue paint or something?"
"No, i was just born this way," Said Zed as David opened the door. the inside of the mansion was huge! with a giant chandelier hanging above, curiously it was giving of a purple flame, there was a huge staircase just infront, leading to two other staircases to the left and right. To the left of the bottom floor there was a room with no door, it looked like an old study. But to the right, nothing. Sir Tires clapped his hands and the chandelier dropped, but just as it was about to impact the ground, it stopped. Hovering for a moment, and then turning around showing a face, or at least a pair of eyes.
"This is my butler, Shane. He is a Chandelure, have you ever seen one before? Oh, don't worry he's quite educated and won't harm you like most ones would." said David, but Zed stood paralyzed by amazement. "I'll take that as a no" said Shane. As it turns out, Shane had been hiding the real chandelier from veiw, wich now shone so brightly it blinded Zed for a moment, David then asked Shane to open the windows, wich were closed making the room look dark and gloomy. But now that they were open the place acctually looked rather good.
David and Zed followed Shane into the old study and they started discussing the Gold Tribe....

Like it? again, tell me if i unknowingly did something like bunnying.

Latr.

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q looked at Genvieve.
"do u think i should use some ranged attacks to help out your alliance? I might be able to get a few from here... with psychic." Q said.
Q then looked outside the pokemon centre and saw the wild battle that was going on outside. It was extremely confusing, explosions of fire, ice, water... probably every single element... Q gulped and started to feel a bit light headed.
He felt like he was starting to be controlled by someone... his boss.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at him, without picking up her head. "That's up to you Q."

She gave him a puzzled look. "Are you ok? You don't look so good. Maybe you should sit down...." Genevieve stood up and walked over to him. She pushed him down, making him sit down.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Genvieve started looking at him and gave Q a puzzled look. She came over to him and asked him if he was ok and made him sit down.
Q took a deep breathe "Genvieve, even if the Alpha Alliance do win this war... The order is still going to kill me... Im just worried about the future" Q said calmly.
"Maybe if its just best if I go outside into the madness and help fight... Even if your team will probably not believe me to be good." Q said.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Aw. Bye Xyrin.)

Genevieve looked at him as she bit her lip. She didn't understand why he was saying this. "Even if they try, I won't let them."

She continued to bit her lip as she glanced out the window. Even though they were almost in the center of town, they could hear the sounds of the fight. Genevieve couldn't tell who was winning. She prayed their side was. And that Kaiser and Neptune were ok..

Genevieve looked at him. "That's up to you, Q. You can go fight if you want."

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q looked outside the window... He could tell Genvieve didn't understand why he was saying this stuff. "Hey... theres a really big Snorlax, whose dead..." Q said sadly. Q gulped... "Genevieve, do u know i am one of the biggest cowards ever? Thats why I was controlled to be a spy... I couldn't fight before..." Q said. Q lay down face first on a bed and thought about the past. His parents wouldn't be able to see him, they were dead anyway. What was really the use of fighting if there really was no purpose for him?

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie walked back to the front and saw a Arcanine running at her.

"Oh boy...." She said as another energy ball formed above her head.

When the Arcanine was close to her and the energy ball was pretty big she shot it at it.It stood strong and shot a flame thrower at her.She had to take the attack.When it got done she hyperbeamed and energy balled it at the same time.It fell down,still breathing.She energy balled it again.When it stood back up she used Camofloge for the first time in a while and ran up to it and double kicked it,then hyper beamed it for a minute,and energy balled it 3 times.It fell back over and she watched it stop breathing.She let her camofloge fade off.A pack of Pikachus and emonga ganged up around her and used static to paralize her.She was able to shake it off as the shoot thunderbolts at her and she felt every secoond of it and it was very paint full.She hyperbeamed spining around where they'd all fall over.She used camofloge and began to energy ball them all.She watched them all as their breathing slowed and completly stopped.She used camofloge while she healed up.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Here i go again.

"The leader's name is Kent Reed, a Zangoose. Very brave i'm told. Not that I've acctually met him." Said David as he sipped his cup of tea. Although Zed hated tea, he sipped it anyway to show politeness, in the hopes that Sir Tires would talk more. Zed thought carefully, what was strong against a Normal type like Reed? A Fighting Type! He would tell the Order to dispatch a search team at once. "Do you know where Kent Reed is now?" asked Zed "Of course not, why?" asked David. "Because I've always wanted to meet him" said Zed quickly. "Well, aspiring to become a Gold Tribe member are we? My nephew isn't, but he's fighting the Neoverse all the same, he's a small chubby Pikachu with a lot of guts, i heard he once infiltrated a Neoverse base. "Nearly" thought Zed, he knew at once who it was, a small chubby Pikachu who always wore a bow tie, in fact Zed helped his master spill that Pikachu's demise. He suddenly felt really guilty, but he didn't want to be the one to give the news, considering he was on such a good track of information anyway.
After about an hour of talking Zed found he couldn't squeeze anything more out of this Raichu, so he bid goodbye to David and went back towards the street.
Along the way to the exit, Zed saw a Pignite threatening a Whimsicott. Zed knew he didn't have time to help, but his muscles wouldn't obey him and he lept to the Whimsicott's rescue, he had a disadvantage against the Pignite, so he went for his Slam attack. wich....1 hit K.O.d it?! "It must have been a low level" he thought. Before the Whimsicott even had time to answer, he used his vines to make a quick exit. Zed may have been evil but he was modest, and he didn't like being applauded as a hero because it reminded him of what a villain he was.
After he'd exited the city. He followed the path that he'd been forced to memorize at five years old down to the Neoverse base, as usual he would tell Skam and he would pass it to the superiors. So without a second thought, Sol the Hitmonlee was prepared and sent out to hunt Reed....
Whimsie felt stunned, a strange, blue Servine had just rescued her from Boro, an old "friend" She wanted to thank him, for she was only level 17 and Boro was level 23, he would have K.O.d her with one Flame Charge. She started to walk -or waddle- back to her house, wich looked more like a small hut than a house, she was poor, and Boro was about to steal what little money she had left. "Wherever he is i want to thank that blue Servine for his genorousity" she thought. She opened the door to her hut, only to see the biggest of surprises, four more Pignite and an Emboar! Whimsie was in deep trouble now.....
Sol was walking in a desert. Litterally a desert. He had made it far these past four days and kept his fighting spirit going. But he was running out of water, and he figured it was time to let go of his usual optimism. He thought he saw an Oasis, quickly he ran towards it with his long legs. But it was a mirage, Sol was a little dumb, and didn't know that lack of water can bring haluccinations. So initially he thought he was going crazy, he also had a good reason to believe that. Due to the fact that all his life he'd seen nothing but death, like Zed, he was unknowingly taken from his true parents who were killed, and was trained under Meedi the Medicham. Although he was much older than Zed, and a much higher level. While Zed was arround 31, Sol was around 50. But even he couldn't handle the desert conditions, he was desperate for a drop of water.
Zed had been sent on a much simpler and possibly easier mission this time, go into the city and capture someone who knows about Reed, if possible, someone from the Gold Tribe......

Ok, i gave a go at playing two NPCs this time, i hope that's ok. because i have plans for those two NPCs. Also, i PROMISE Sol will NOT find Kent unless permission is given.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Galleon of the Order of Neoverse emerged from the Capital Building and back onto the streets of Eternity City with two rolls of papers in his hands. He had gotten what he came for, which means part one of their plans for Eternity City is complete. Now all that was left to do was take Eternity City in the name of the Emperor and the Order of Neoverse. Galleon headed back towards the main section of the battlefield.

Kent fought for what seemed like hours, and in fact, it was hours. The Order's numbers were unlimited. The rumors were true. This army was indeed larger than the one that captured Albia a few months ago. Kent's entire body ached, and his vision grew blurry, but he shook his head and struck at a set of Tauros, unwilling to give up. He saw at his side closeby stood Neptune. He had fought as hard as he could for the past day with him. He had shown spirit and courage, that which has been expected from one of the Gold Tribe. But he also showed tact and heart. He could ask for no better person on the field to battle alongside of. Kent was hit from behind by a set of Crobat and was temporarily knocked to the side. As he got up slowly, he absorbed the battlefield into his mind for the first time. On every side was the soldiers battling, but they were slowly all falling, one by one. He saw in the distance as a group of Pikachu were easily knocked away by a Golem, and on the other side was a set of Totodile who were zapped by some Eletabuzz. The Alpha Alliance forces were getting annihilated. The Gold Tribe was making up for it, but they couldn't hold forever. Slowly, some of them perished as well. They couldn't beat them. The city would be taken soon. Kent refused for this to be the end. As his father once said, 'Know how to pick your battles. Don't fight an unwinnable battle when you could make a bigger impact on the next battlefield, which IS winnable. Live to fight another day.' His father's voice rang through his ears. He realized what he had to do.

He addressed Neptune, "Tidechanger! I'm sounding the retreat. We are abandoning the city! I'll tell the main portion of the army to retreat to Cape City. I will have the Gold Tribe regroup in your hometown, Poseida Village! Go now! The battle is over. Eternity City is lost! Live to fight another day, Tidechanger!"

Kent now addressed the entire battlefield in a booming voice. "Retreat! We cannot hold! We cannot hold!" All across the battlefield yelled other Pokemon, passing the message from the Kaiser. The Alpha Alliance Pokemon retreated in great speed and sadness. The Gold Tribe were reluctant, but knew what Kent was doing was for the best. A Salamence of the Gold Tribe by the title of "Dragonheart" picked up Manchu's body and flew off with him, unwilling to let the fallen General's final resting place be here.

Kent was saddened as he saw Manchu's body taken away, remembering again one of his greatest friends were gone. Kent turned from the battlefield and began to run.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune was fighting side by side with Kaiser, fighting off enemies when they were too close. A flock of Staraptor charged towards Kaiser from behind, but Neptune jumped and slashed them, wounding them before they could attack. Neptune then turned and blasted a Houndoom (Cain? xD) out of the way, but he couldn't stop the Crobat from hitting Kaiser, and for a moment his heart missed a beat as Kaiser was pushed aside.

"Kaiser!" Neptune shouted and ran towards him, standing next to him, fighting off the enemies one at a time. But they were surrounded, and Neptune knew that was a matter of time.

He addressed Neptune, "Tidechanger! I'm sounding the retreat. We are abandoning the city! I'll tell the main portion of the army to retreat to Cape City. I will have the Gold Tribe regroup in your hometown, Poseida City! Go now! The battle is over. Eternity City is lost! Live to fight another day, Tidechanger!"

Neptune didn't want to give up, even though they were losing, but Kaiser did the right thing, retreating would minimize the damage, and when he heard Kaiser talking about Poseida Neptune could feel...responsibility, since Poseida Village (not THAT big...it's a village-like town or some sort) was his hometown, and the people there were counting on him. Neptune nodded and turned from the battlefield, calling the AA. and the GT members to flee as he followed Kaiser.

"Kaiser," Neptune told him as they were running, panting, "All these years, the people of Poseida have been preparing for the battle. We have a fully functioning armory, and we have the best water-based defense system anywhere. Walls and massive water cannons and moats are built around the city, it's an Alpha Alliance stronghold! We can stay there for now..."

that reminded him, "WHERE'S GENEVIEVE!?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
"Kaiser," Neptune told him as they were running, panting, "All these years, the people of Poseida have been preparing for the battle. We have a fully functioning armory, and we have the best water-based defense system anywhere. Walls and massive water cannons and moats are built around the city, it's an Alpha Alliance stronghold! We can stay there for now..."

Kent nodded at what Neptune has said. Kent ran faster, his body aching and bruised.

"There's no way we can send the entire army there, so I'm sending the Alpha Alliance army to Cape City, while the Gold Tribe retreats to Poseida Village. But for now, we have to get out of here and make it there!"

General Galleon returned to the battle only to find that the enemy began retreating. He saw Lex and nodded in approval. They had taken one of the strongholds of the Alpha Alliance, and killed many of their soldiers.

A Fearow approached Galleon and said, "Sire, the entire army retreats. What is the army's orders?"

Galleon grinned, "This is a great day for the Order. Have the army surround the city and change the flag. Also, have someone send a Pidgey to the Emperor with news of our victory." Galleon thought for a moment. The Alpha Alliance army would probably head off to one of the main two stronghold's left, either Gold City or Cape City. They would attack those in due time. For now, Galleon would concentrate on the elimination of the Gold Tribe. Galleon addressed the Fearow. "I also want you to send a group of Spearow to find out which direction the remaining Gold Tribe went. I doubt they headed with the army."

The Fearow bowed and flew off. Galleon grinned. Eternity City was theirs.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Eternity City was theirs. Eternity City was lost. The War of Eternity City had ended, and it wasn't pretty. Neptune sighed as they ran, his feet carrying him as fast as they could.

"There's no way we can send the entire army there, so I'm sending the Alpha Alliance army to Cape City, while the Gold Tribe retreats to Poseida Village. But for now, we have to get out of here and make it there!"

"Make sure Cape City can hold the Order if they attack again, since the Gold Tribe won't be there to protect them!" Neptune shouted, his voice was nearly covered by the cheers of victory and the cries of defeat, "Kaiser, what if you send the Alpha Alliance to Cape City, and I'll send the Gold Tribe to Poseida? Poseida has the power to withstand a medium-scale attack right now, and we are adding more defenses every day. I can assure you the Gold Tribe will be safe under my watch."

Neptune frowned as he knew that this attack was a large-scale, so he had to add more defenses once he returned. He turned and saw some Gold Tribe members running everywhere so he shouted, "Gold Tribe Comrades, come with me and Kaiser, this way!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent listened to him, and shook his head.

"For now, I will be with you at Poseida. I don't want the Gold Tribe to split up. Rest assured, Cape City is well defended, and there's a hundred or so villages the Order would have to go through before reaching it."

Kent saw Neptune address a few of the Gold Tribe. There were so few of them. Kent thought to himself, Is this really all that is left? Where is Shadow Flame? I don't see Peacewarrior either. I hope they are OK. Kent was afraid. It didn't look like there were more than 15 Gold Tribe Members of the original 50 at Eternity. Had the war really cost them so much? Kent shouldn't be surprised. He was expecting this, but to see it with his own eyes is hard.

They made their way to the outskirts of Eternity. Kent looked back at the once proud city and saw smoke rise from it. The flag of the Alpha Alliance was being taken down and lit up in flames by a team of Fire Pokemon. Kent shook his head and followed Neptune towards Poseida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back