• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • LOL, Roserade. Did you forget about meh?

Suddenly, Alex was snatched away by an Absol. It was strange, though. The Absol seemed friendly, but he had carried Alex away. "Hey!" Jonah shouted after the Absol, who did not turn to listen. He tried to get up, but he could not. He had to get back to the Pokemon Center, to his family. The deed had been done, but now, Jonah had to survive the aftermath. He panted heavily as he forced himself up. "Grraaah!" he exclaimed, but kept going. Just like his brother, who had finally been avenged. Jonah turned towards the cliff where Galleon had fallen and shouted "Just for the record, my brother was the best of the best, maybe not in strength, but in heart. And heart is always more important. If there's one thing i learnt from this experience, it's that you have no heart, and honestly...regardless of your strength....I feel sorry for you." he said, with a grin, and limped away.
    Some time later, Jonah had found himself out of the caverns, which were completely destroyed. This meant that there was now no way for the Neoverse to get inside the underground city, but there was also no way for Jonah to get back in either. "There must be a way in." thought Jonah, just then, he noticed the Absol from before. He was doing what seemed to be lowering his head. Was he paying tribute to someone? Was he upset somehow? That was not the main question, however. The question was what had he done with Alex? Jonah thought about it, and decided he had some time to see what was going on. Despite the enormous pain he was in. Suddenly, a Magmar came charging at Jonah, "Gaah!" exclaimed Jonah, jumping out of the way just in time, but also hurting his leg a lot more. Jonah now launched Thunderbolt at the Magmar, who seemed luckily weak, for he fell quite easily. Jonah hurried over to the Absol. When he was about ten feet away from the Disaster Pokemon he shouted in his direction "Hey! You! What did you do with Alex?!"
    ---------------------------------------
    "What's that?!" said Three, he had noticed that his champion Captain-to-be was bleeding. "Err, what?" Rook responded. "That! You're bleeding!" remarked Three. Rook looked down and said "Oh, yeah...that." "You're not telling me that the Empoleon got you?!" shouted Three. "Hey! He's a member of the Gold Tribe, he's not to be underestimated!" responded Rook with his annoying english accent again. "Rook, that is just an excuse. You got injured because you showed mercy, fool!" said Three, as he started to walk away. "Where are you going?!" shouted Rook behind him. "Away from you!" shouted Three.
    Later, Three thought he could see his Commander fighting. He rushed over to him and said "Commander Hydra, what are you doing here?!" "I'm fighting. I'm feeling better." he said. "Very well" replied Three.
    The two started fighting together, killing Pokemon here and there. "The troops are doing pretty decent." said Hydra, as he broke a Gallade's neck. "That's good, very good. They were trained well." replied Three, as they kept fighting. "Hey, Three. When you think about it, it's funny how, after extensive training, a person can still be weak. I knew a Scizor once, friend of my sister's, who was trained in the Neoverse to be a soldier, he received extensive training from his master but was still killed right in the first real battle." said Hydra after a while of fighting. "I don't know. What I find more funny is how powerful people like you and me can have conversations while battling. It's ridiculuous when you really think about it." replied Three. They both laughed as they continued fighting. They both saw the Pokemon around them as a mockery, of course, they hadn't met the real forces of the Alpha Alliance yet......

Ok, because it's almost the end of the RP, I've made a few decisions for my characters.

-Jack McHarley is now a secondary character.
    -Jonah Defre is now one of my two primary characters
    -Zed is now a secondary character.
    -Commander Hydra is now one of my primary characters.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent stood side by side with Neptune, and faced off against Lex. Lex seemed worried, not exactly frightened, but he knew he was in a tough spot. It was then that Kent turned to see what Neptune was doing. A strange sort of energy seemed to wrap around him, and for a moment, Kent felt like there were two people in front of him. Unknowing what was going on, Kent observed. Neptune raised his Trident, causing Kent to be pushed away a bit. The Trident's attack was aimed at Lex, and it created a large wave of water. Neptune screamed.

"Perish, Lex of the Order! Hydro Tornado!"

The water that crashed onto Lex started moving, and it was spinning around in a circle, creating a tornado which was surrounding him. He tried to use his Psychic energy to create a reflective shield around him, but the attack was too powerful, and he couldn't do it. The whirlpool of water surrounded Lex, coming deeper and deeper, and he was forced into the air, the very pressure crushing him. Kent watched in interest. Neptune finished the attack speaking something Kent couldn't understand, and the attack imploded around Lex in a large bang. There was light around, so much of it that Kent covered his eyes until it died down. Once it did, he could find no trace of Lex, but saw Neptune, and saw him in some sort of trance. He began falling down, and Kent ran over and grabbed him before he hit the ground. After a minute or so, Neptune came to.

"W-what happened.......?" Kent smiled at him.

"You're asking me? What the heck was that?" Kent laughed, and shook his head. "I guess it doesn't matter, Tidechanger. It looks like you did it. You got him." Kent helped Neptune up. He couldn't be more proud to have fought side by side with Neptune.

"Come on. We may have gotten him, but there are still a lot more Order of Neoverse Pokemon around."

Leaf Fist fought through another wave of enemies that attempted to sneak up on him, but he successfully managed to take them down before they could do any real damage. He met up with another Gold Tribe member, a Vaporeon titled "Mistwalker". She had a golden necklace around her neck, her insignia of the Gold Tribe. Besides that, she was also a mute, unable to speak since childhood. It was alright, though. She let her power do the talking for her. He nodded to her as she took down a Graveler with a Hydro Pump. She smiled at him.

From the distance, Mistwalker spotted a Dodrio and a Hydreigon taking on quite a lot of enemies and slaying them. He motioned at Leaf Fist, who also turned around to see. He turned back to the Vaporeon and nodded. Both of them ran toward the two Pokemon, prepared to show them what the Gold Tribe was made out of.

The two Gold Tribe members arrived in front of their enemies. Leaf Fist spoke.

"Perhaps you guys need to pick on someone your own strengths?"

Mistwalker crouched down, prepared to pounce. Leaf Fist got into a stance, and struck at the Dodrio with a Leaf Blade attack. Mistwalker took on the Hydreigon with an Ice Fang attempting to penetrate his thick dragon armor with her sharp teeth.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hydra was battling alongside his Captain, Three. They were taking out Pokemon with relative ease, working together to beat them down. First, a Torterra was practically incinerated by Hydra's DragonBreath, and then killed by Three's Drill Peck. Afterwards, a Combusken was taken out with a combination of U-Turn and Brave Bird, while after that, a Mightyena was killed with DragonBreath and Brave Bird combination.
    Then, a Sceptile and a Vaporeon approached Three and Hydra. They said a few words and attacked, Sceptile aiming for Three and Vaporeon for Hydra. The Vaporeon started by hurling herself at Hydra, Hydra intercepted by using U-Turn, Turning out of the way and dodging then aiming back at the Vaporeon. Meanwhile, Three was not doing too good. The Sceptile had launched Leaf Blade and hit the Dodrio clean in the right neck. Causing it to start bleeding. However, while the Sceptile got in with Leaf Blade, Three had managed to make a small Drill Peck Attack onto the Sceptile's stomach. Unknowing if it did any damage.
    Hydra, while aiming at the Vapoeon attacker, thought he could take advantage of this charge, and the Vaporeon was still a short distance away, so Hydra released DragonBreath while aiming for the Vapoeon with U-Turn. A Nice combination, but also frustrating. Hydra had to keep up two moves at once, and he knew it wouldn't last forever. However, DragonBreath was an almost-un-dodgable move, so the attack was bound to do SOME damage.

Sorry, didn't write much because i don't want to Auto-hit. Now that I know what Auto-hitting is, I'll be a little more careful.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • "You're asking me? What the heck was that?" Kent laughed, and shook his head. "I guess it doesn't matter, Tidechanger. It looks like you did it. You got him."

"I'm not sure myself. It's rather a blur." Neptune replied, still feeling a little dizzy, his hand on his forehead, trying to press or push his headache away. 'you got him'?Did he kill Lex? Lex? Gone forever? Neptune wanted to feel sorry for the Alakazam, but Lex deserved it, and Neptune was happy with his death. Reaching for Kaiser's helping hand, Neptune sat up and blinked, his body not glowing anymore.

The Trident was lying on the ground next to him, shimmering brightly like Neptune's trident horn, and Neptune reached for the family weapon, picking it up as he scanned around. Kaiser was right, enemies were everywhere. Where to start?

"I'll start from here." Neptune spun around, his Trident sweeping two nearby enemies away with a large blow. He had no idea where the others were, but they were probably fighting enemies at the other side. A Croagunk's left hand glowed purple as he lunged fowards, his arm full of deadly venom. Blocking the thrust with his Trident, Neptune flung his hand aside, then quickly switched to the blunt side, jabbing the Croagunk in the stomach. The Croagunk screamed and twiched violently as if he was struck by lightning, and then without a sound, he fell onto the ground.

"Maybe you should help the others, Kaiser." Neptune spoke as he blasted a Sandshrew away with his palm, pushing his enemy with a strong water pulse. A ratata came from behind and bit Neptune's shoulder, digging his teeth into the meat as hard as he could. Neptune growled, enduring the pain and flung him away, his eyes glowing blue as he shot two beams of Ice towards the little rat, freezing him.

Ice Beams from eyes? That was new. Did Triton input some abilities into him? Looking at Kaiser, then at twenty something enemies surrounding him, he smiled, feeling awfully confident, "Go help. I'll take care of them."

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • OCC: Hey guys, this is not a post to the story. THis is just to let you guys know that I will be gone from tomorrow until next Tuesday or Monday in the BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) up in Minnesota. So, i will be gone for a little while. See you guys soon!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Leaf Fist had been struck by a Drill Peck right in the stomach area. The attack pierced him and blood began to trickle out of the wound. But Leaf Fist, and many other Gold Tribe members, had learned to try to adapt to type disadvantages, like a Flying attack to a Grass Pokemon, for example. The attack still did more damage than a regular attack, but he did the best to endure it. He couldn't stop, for any injury. Leaf Fist charged forward again, doing his best to ignore any pain he might be experiencing. He aimed at the Dodrio with a Slam. Not waiting to see if the attack hit, Leaf Fist took a gamble and decided to use his strongest attack, a Leaf Storm. All at once, the attack developed. Leaves as sharp as knives came, and struck at the Pokemon. The resulting attack caused the ground to be swept up a bit as well, causing dust to form in the immediate area. Leaf Fist prepared to see if his attack damaged the enemy.

Mistwalker was having a lot more trouble. The Hydreigon dodged her primary attack and aimed a U-Turn at her, then released a Dragonbreath. The Combo struck, and Mistwalker couldn't go anywhere to escape them. She had no choice to take the two attacks. The Dragonbreath did the most damage, causing her to develop a few notable burn marks around her. She always hated fire, even if she was good against it. but Dragon fire was different. Mistwalker recovered enough to attack the Hydreigon with a powerful Blizzard.

"I'll start from here." Neptune said, as he got to work on the Pokemon around. Soon, about a few dozen surrounded him. But Kent knew it was nothing Neptune couldn't handle.

"Maybe you should help the others, Kaiser." He said. Kent nodded back and replied as he ran off.

"Right, take care of yourself. See you when this is all over...Neptune." That was the first time he had used Neptune's name since he had become a Gold Tribe member. Kent often did so when he departed away from one of his own. It was his way of subtly saying goodbye. On the battlefield, one could never truly know when their end may come, and for all Kent knew, one of them could die here today, which is why he spoke his name, instead of his title, Tidechanger.

Kent ran off, taking a group of Nidorino and Nidorina down as he ran. They never saw it coming, as he came at them with their backs turned. In a way, it was kind of a mercy death. Seeing your death before your eyes was much more frightening, and usually painful.

Kent noticed a lot more Pokemon with Chaos Forms around now. Kent thought he knew why. Lex and Galleon had their own personalized armies they came with. His guess was this force was with another General, probably Adriadne. He had to prepare for her, in case she appeared. But that didn't matter. Galleon and Lex may have been gone, but their armies were still here, and in great numbers too. Kent spotted Cannon Arms in the distance. He had just taken down an Onix with a Seismic Toss. He had been injured as well, one of his four arms hanging at his side, as if it was broken. Kent couldn't spot any other Gold Tribe members around at the moment, but this city was huge. He was sure they were around.

(OOC Sorry Roserade, I had to skip ahead of this next part a bit due to inaction. You can fill in the blanks accordingly if you like)

The Three Legendary Golems fell before the feet of the Legendary Dogs. They had perished, but not before accomplishing what they were sent to do. The injuries the legendary dog Pokemon received would indefinitely keep them out of the struggle, and out of the battles to come. Whether or not any of them were dead was unknown to the golems as they died before they could see.

But there was a 4th Pokemon Golem as well, Regigigas, the creator of Registeel, Regirock, and Regice, who lay dormant below the depths of Eternity, feeling that it's creations had been destroyed. It's time to strike at the Alpha Alliance would come soon, though, once the Emperor would give the word. But in the battle of Cape City, he would only be a spectator. For the Emperor had other plans for him...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • After the attack hit the Vaporeon enemy, Hydra looked behind his back, there seemed to be no sign of Generals Lex or Galleon. He figured they were alright, though.
    Suddenly, Blizzard was released from the Vaporeon, who was nicely injured. The Blizzard was as undodgable as DragonBreath was, and hit Hydra hard. When it ended, he fell over, but soon floated back up again. Hydra growled at the Vaporeon, and said "Well, at least I know I've got a match now," teasing the four-legged creature before him. For the first time in a while, his left head said "Yes, time to die." which surprised him, to say the least.
    Hydra was now angry, he had been hit by blizzard and was starting to feel exceptionally cold. It was very annoying, Hydra shivered a little, and then used DragonBreath....but it was not on his enemy, but on himself. "Oh, that feels better." said Hydra with a grin. He then launched a new combo move that he'd been working on for a long time.
    Hydra used Dragon Breath, aiming it for the Vaporeon, then, while it was heading for the Vaporeon, Hydra threw himself INTO the cloud of fire and started heading for the Vaporeon with Dragon Rush. A combination of Dragon-Typed moves would be deadly, if they hit.
    -------------------------------------
    Meanwhile, Three was struggling. His injured head was not moving anymore, simply dangling like a broken arm, and he had been hit by the Sceptile's Slam attack. Then, a Leaf Storm hit him, giving him big scratches oozing with blood. "AAAAAAAARGH!" Three exclaimed, in pain as the Razor-sharp leaves hit him. Unfortunately for Three, Hydra was occupied with the combo he was pulling against the Vaporeon.But Three wasn't going to give up without a fight. He charged at the Sceptile blindly and prepared his Drill Peck again, he leaped into the air and started twisting his whole body, and then coming at the Sceptile attacker with speed.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (OOC: That's perfectly fine. ^^ Is the fifth General arriving soon?)

Adriadne stopped the Dust Tornado with her Psychic, quite easily. She spread it apart in a matter of seconds. She hadn't made it into Cape City yet, but she would soon enough. Where was the fifth General? Galleon and Lex had fallen. Alex was no longer part of the Neoverse. She had heard nothing of Hydra and the Emperor had launched no attempt in contacting anyone. It was then she felt something, a Psychic power fade away. Sol. Had that been it for her? Was she truly gone? Adriadne breathed and continued her march. Some of her army had already reached Cape City. The Chaos Forms she had perfected were tearing apart the defenses. The brutality was at an all time high and there couldn't be any flaw. This would be her last stand. She had seen through the Earth, that Alex was in no fighting form, Sol was gone, and Ambros was depressed. The trio's emotions had been pushed, as she had planned, for she knew it was those three who stood a chance against her mind twisting.

So who would she fight? Alex, there was no chance he could fight. Then again, he had proven himself against Galleon. The Zangoose and the Empoleon, they had fought bravely against Lex. Ambros. She had barely seen much of him, he was waiting for her. So, a four on one situation. Possibly more. She closed her eyes and began to move in to the Cape.

Suicune had dealt with the Golems along with his friends Entei and Raikou. Had it been a true battle, maybe they would have perished. But, they were spirits, bound to the city. They were ethereal and proved themselves against all three. They could maybe summon a small storm by combining their powers, but that would be all. Suicune looked over the city. He wondered how the true battlers were doing down there. He could sense power and fear, but to which side they corresponded to, he had no idea. They had one final, powerful secret. But, they could barely summon this Pokemon. She was incredibly powerful, but with the weakened power of the three, not at her strongest state. She was Ho-oh's friend, his counterpart. The Gold Tribe had pulled off amazing victories and without the main leaders, the armies would weaken.

Adriadne. Suicune had witnessed her power but it wasn't her energy he was sensing. It was larger and it resemble the power of the Golems. It was so powerful. He couldn't figure if it was actually there or if the destruction of the city was getting to him. He saw Adriadne walk in and be confronted by some battlers. Who they were, he could not see from his post. Soon. Soon they would be gone for dozens of years. Let us see how they fare against Adriadne.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Mistwalker watched as the Hydreigon used a Dragonbreath on itself to counter itself from the cold effect of the Blizzard she had used on him earlier. She shook her head, and prepared for the next attack. Hydra used another Dragonbreath on her. She decided to hold her ground and take the impact, then counter right after, but she didn't see the second attack coming. In the flames of the Dragonbreath, the Pokemon used a Dragon Rush directly on the Vaporeon, hitting it square in the chest. She lept back, pain on her face, but unable to express it in her mute voice. She stumbled as she took a few steps back. Her vision blurred and her body tensed with pain and burns. She tried her best to shake it off, but the injuries were clear. Nevertheless, the Gold Tribe member recovered enough to launch a Hydro Pump.

Leaf Fist knew he had done damage to the Dodrio, and now it was charging straight at him, recklessly. Leaf Fist prepared, and looked up in the caverns around. The underground was awfully bright, and Leaf Fist managed to figure out why. He recalled Ambros use a Sunny Day earlier, which meant Leaf Fist could launch a special attack he was saving, and the Dodrio would probably not have seen it coming. Instantly, Leaf Fist launched a Solar Beam at the charging Pokemon.

Kent engaged with a group of Pokemon in their Chaos Forms. He noticed how much tougher they were than regular Order of Neoverse Pokemon, but even more tougher were evolved Chaos Forms. Kent engaged in 6 Pokemon at once, a Rhydon, a Graveler, a Raticate, a Swellow, an Arbok, and a Blastoise. All of them in Chaos Forms. The Rhydon and Graveler struck at him first, Kent avoided the attacks, slipping past him with his outstanding mobility and launched a barrage of Close Combats. They both fell back, stunned. The Swellow attacked him from the air, as the Arbok attacked him from the ground. Blastoise launched a Water Gun at him. Kent looked around trying to figure out a way to engage all of them. He dodged the attack from Swellow, and pushed back Arbok, but the Water Gun hit him directly in the chest. Kent stumbled, but only for a second. He used a Slash on the Arbok, and charged at the Blastoise, gathering energy around himself, and fling a Thunder at him. Swellow charged in for another attack. Raticate was right behind it. He rammed right into the Ratticate, and Slashed him. The Swellow hit Kent on his back, but Kent managed to grab him, and fling him to the ground, then finish him off with a Thunder. Kent looked over the bodies of the Pokemon he had just taken down, but knew there were too many more to come to be concerned about taking breaks. Kent charged in again. By this point, the battlefield was a mess of Pokemon battling all across it's scope, but it was notable that many had fallen, as bodies were piled all across.

And still, more Order Pokemon came through the cavern entries. They had been battling for hours, and yet still, more came. It was clear that they had sent their largest force yet, probably most of their entire army. Kent imagined how tired everyone was, especially the Gold Tribe, who was in battle after battle. He looked around to see Nightwing flying in the sky. He just dropped a couple of Machoke from his claws onto the ground, crushing them.

His attention turned again. He saw a Gardevoir closeby. He couldn't be sure, but he thought it was another Grand General of the Order, Adriadne. He had just come from a battle with Lex, and he was exhausted. He knew he probably couldn't take on another General on his own, but he had to try. Suddenly, Dragonheart flew in next to him, and nodded at Kent.

"Need some help with the General, Kaiser?" Kent nodded, relieved Dragonheart was still fine. They turned toward Adriadne in the distance and spoke.

"Thanks Dragonheart."

Dragonheart and Kent approached the General, ready for battle.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • when the attack hit the Vaporeon, Hydra floated back a little and said "Haha! You ARE stubborn. You haven't said a word since we met," he teased. The Vaporeon then launched a Hydro Pump attack at Hydra, which hit him clean in the face, the left face that is. "OOOW!" screamed his left head. "That--w-w-was uncalled for." said Hydra's left head, seemingly stunned. The whole body was pushed back by the force of the attack, but luckily Hydra didn't fall over, keeping his balance as best he could. "Oof, feisty. We'll soon fix that" Hydra teased again. For a moment, he looked past his opponent and thought he saw a Gardevoir coming in, surrounded by Chaos Forms. "Yes, General Adriadne!" thought Hydra. Then, he got back to reality and used Dragon Breath. Telepathically, Hydra asked his left head to release a small Dragon Breath too. (All head could here what the other was thinking) And that created a much bigger Dragon Breath. Hydra was certain it would hit.
    -------------------------------------
    Things were however not going so well for Three, he was losing against this ferocious Sceptile. He had to remember that he was but a simple spy before he met Hydra, so he didn't have extensive training. The only reason he was winning battles here was because he was leaving powerful enemies to Hydra, and before, to Rook.
    The Solar Beam hit with direct force. Sending the Dodrio flying over the battlefield. The last thing he saw was another Pokemon's Sunny Day attack, before Threedom faded into oblivion.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Ok, I "made" some time to post one more time before I have to leave. By "making time", I mean putting off packing which I was supposed to do a couple days ago...oh well. :P

Silver danced from pokemon to pokemon, slashing them down left and right, cutting his way through enemy lines. He was impressed and proud of himself at how well his plan had worked with the Golems, and relieved that there was a few thousand less pokemon to fight against now. He cleared his mind of his thoughts and just focused on the task at hand. Killing the pokemon who had not been killed by the blast, and fighting his way back into the tunnel. He finally reached a place where the tunnel ended and the cave began. It was actually quite easy. All of the Neoverse pokemon had not expected an attack from behind, even with the large explosion, so he cut his way through enemy lines like a sharp knife through warm butter. Finally he reached a overlook where he could watch the battle ensuing below. After quickly calculating where he could do the most damage, he lept off the small cliff and landed in the middle of a large group of enemy pokemon, specifically on top of a Kadabra's head which landed on the ground with a thud and the sharp snap of it's neck being broken. Then Silver used Dark Pulse, blasting all pokemon within a 10 yard area away, killing most of them and injuring or stunning the rest of them. He continualy fought his way through the enemy pokemon, not really with any direction in mind, his only goal to do the most damage he could. As he battled, he saw glimpses of the battle raging around him. Neptune and Kaiser fighting against a group of pokemon, a Vaporeon and Sceptile fighting a Hydra and a Dodrio, and more that he would have chosen not to see. There was death in the air, and it disturbed Silver. Not only the death of his allies, but also of his enemies who might have been forced to join the Neoverse and fight. It made Silver feel bad for killing so many, but he knew that it was ultimately inevitable. Suddenly, the blade on his head started to tingle, to warn him of danger. He barely had enough time to turn before a Makuhita hit him with a close combat, thowing him out of the battle and down into an abandoned looking tunnel. He tumbled down the tunnel, cutting himself at almost every rock in his way. He finally came to a rest when he hit a tunnel wall. He lay there for a minute until the pain of his injuries pulled him into the world of the unconsious...

Alright yall, I'll see you on Monday night or Tuesday, I'm not really sure. Also, Silver got thrown into the tunnel as a way to keep him out of the battle...for now. I think that I will allow people to bunny for now, just keep it on a low level and within reson. For example, you can move him somewhere safer, but you cant kill him. Ok? Anyway, have a fun weekend! Bye!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny ran torwards her grandfather, and finally caught up after bumping countless pokemon in the city. Then they were lead into an... "Under ground city...?" Sunny quitely whispered to herself as she was running torward the astounding city that had been underground all this time. Then they went inside to a pokemon center. Sunny was hiding in the waiting room. Her grandfather, Joe, and his kids were going inside the room where Jack was. Sunny heard somebody say Chaos form disease. or it least she thought they did. Her grandfather and Joe saw how worried Jack's mother was. Sunny tolld him the whole story and then he told Joe the whole story. "Is there anyway we can help you and your kids, or is there just anything we could do?" Asked Joe, and Sunny's grandfather, Albert. "My granddaughter could help us. She's very brave." Albert told the mother Zorark. Sunny began to worry when she heard those words. What would Jack's distressed mother do to Sunny if Jack's mother saw her? Sunny could only hope it would be a good thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Help, get me outta here!" Kenzie shouted. Nobody answered until another prisoner spoke up. He said "Shut up you lowsy little punk!" She was in the underground city at a prison. That really got Kenzie angry. But strangly, she just pushed it aside. Kenzie was worried what might happen to her in prison. She had never been to prison before until now. She didn't know if maybe after a certain time they would kill her. She shivered at the thought. Tears began to fall from her eyes. She used to be just down right crule and mean to other people, but now she was desprate. "What will I do? What will happen to me?" She thought.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Adelle saw it to be clear at how Jack's mother was worried, she just sat there, thinking. For a moment, Adelle figured she wasn't even blinking. Then, two Lucario came up to her and said "Is there anyway we can help you and your kids, or is there just anything we could do?" then, he added "My granddaughter could help us. She's very brave."
    Jack's mother replied "Well, unless you know a cure to the Chaos Disease, no." she said bluntly. Adelle had to come up to the Lucario and say "Sorry, she's grieving. Her son has the Chaos Infection. But, I know how you could help us." she then pointed, with a paw, over to Jack's little sisters and brother. "She's grieving, and we have a bunch of little kids to take care of, we have three other companions, but they're adults, they can take care of themselves." she said. "We were looking for somebody to take care of the baby while me and the adults take the girls away for a little cheering up." she then added. "Haha, don't worry, he doesn't need a diaper change." giggled Adelle.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Jack was in a strange place, a dark place. He knew he must've been dreaming. Because it didn't feel real, yet, it hurt. Something had grabbed a hold of him, something dark, something evil. Its hands were steaming hot, it created burns on Jack's injuries. But this was a dream, so he didn't wreath out in pain like any other living thing would've done...but wait, this was not a dream. The pain was real, the hands were real, everything was real. Jack was being held prisoner by what one might call the Chaos Virus, which took the shape of anything in the host's imagination. Jack's Chaos Virus had taken the shape of....Nate. Jack's father. Nate's burning hands still had a hold of the young Zorua, and wouldn't let go. Jack managed to turn around and look at Nate. He still had the injuries from the battle in which he died, his neck was still dangling like a broken arm, yet his face had an evil grin on it. Jack immediately managed to turn back around, unfortunately creating more burns because of the hands plus the friction. Basically, it felt horrible. Too horrible. Jack wondered what might be happening to his mother outside, his brother, sisters, and Adelle.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Adriadne saw two familiar faces begin to walk towards her. They were infamous in the Neoverse, for causing much trouble with the Generals. A confrontation? With her? She sent off a Psychic Wave that sent both of them flying back. Just a technique to lower their pride a bit. They would easily get up, so it was time for the mind games to begin. She closed her eyes and spiritually left her body. She searched for their mind and ego. She saw the Kaiser's soul, a pure red symbolizing leadership and tenacity. She looked for a way into his mind. She found a small hole and sneaked her way inside to his id. There, she would switch some things around. Maybe, make him into a nervous, paranoid fighter. One who did not believe in his own attack. Yes, that will do just fine. She began changing the flow of his thoughts and emotions. Adriadne returned to her own body to be hit from the side by a Hitmonlee. She brought it to its knees and then its mind collapsed, taking its body with it. She was in the Neoverse purely for her manipulation of emotion and the mind. That's what she planned to do today.

Ambros saw the strangest thing. Why was a Luxray charging at him? It made no sense. But he had no time for this, he had to hold off Adriadne.

"Stop! Can't you see we have bigger problems? I am a friend of Alex, and if you are a friend of his, you will protect his body in the bushes. Both of you are in no condition to fight."

He waited to see how he would react. Were his words trusting enough?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Jonah listened to the Absol's reply. He thought for a moment, and said "Fine, but don't even think about leading me into some kind of trap." replied Jonah. He walked past the Absol and walked over to the bush that was pointed at. There was Alex, resting. He wasn't breathing too well. Jonah wondered if he'd have enough strength to bring him to a Pokemon Center, but that was impossible. Unless....
    "Absol!" he shouted in the direction of the Disaster Pokemon. "I have an idea. You must carry Alex, while I get some kind of digging Pokemon to dig a tunnel that leads to the Pokemon center!" finished Jonah. "Protecting him is not a good idea, if someone gets past me, which, in my condition, would be pretty easy, then Alex is done for. He's not breathing all too well either. I'm getting help." and with that, Jonah limped away to find help. He saw various Ground-Type Pokemon but none of which were available. Finally, he saw a Drilbur who didn't look very busy. Jonah limped his way, avoiding the various enemies who wanted to pick on him. He reached the Drilbur and said "You! Drilbur! We need help!" and pointed the way towards the Absol and Alex. "We need you to dig a small hole underground and get to the Pokemon Center, please. The Roserade's life is dangling and....and it's my fault." Jonah explained. The Drilbur nodded sympathetically and came to the Absol. "Friend of Alex. I have brought help. I think he can get us to the Pokemon center." said Jonah, the Drilbur simply nodded.

Sorry for the short post, nothing else to write.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent and Dragonheart approached the Grand General Adriadne. Kent was prepared for whatever sort of attack she would launch. Or so he thought.

What happened next was subtle, a sort of Psychic energy which launched Kent and Dragonheart back a few meters. The attack wasn't meant to do damage as much as it was meant to mess with them. But Gold Tribe members were strong, both in mind and body. Still, the Psychic wave was a bit unsettling to Kent.

Suddenly, he felt something in his mind, a sort of presence he hadn't felt before. It seemed to be doing something inside of him, and Kent didn't know how to counteract it. He suddenly felt strange. His once confident demeanor had been altered it seemed, almost forcefully. He felt weak, and couldn't seem to concentrate. It must have been Adriadne. In a matter of seconds, both Dragonheart and Kent were surrounded by dozens of Order of Neoverse Pokemon. Dragonheart did alright, taking out them by the waves with his Dragonbreath and Wing Attack.

Kent, for some reason, had much more trouble. He couldn't decide on an attack he felt he could launch. His confidence was gone, and his mind was wandering. At once, two dozen Pokemon attacked him. He could do nothing but take the impacts of the attacks, as he battled for control of his mind, and regaining of his senses, and for the moment, it seemed to be to no avail. Dragonheart called out to Kent.

"Kaiser! What's wrong!?" He asked to his friend, who couldn't seem to fight back. Dragonheart came in just in time to prevent all of the Pokemon around from launching a secondary wave of attacks. Kent had a lot of scratch marks and blood gushes around him, open wounds from the attacks of the Pokemon that struck him. Dragonheart watched helplessly as Kent seemed to try to gain control of something in his head. Dragonheart's yells came without sound to Kent's ears, as he felt depression rush him, and the apparent knowledge that they would not win this fight, that they would lose, that they would all die. In his mind, Kent replayed the thoughts that now flooded him, thoughts that were unlike him.

We aren't going to make it. In the end, we will fail, the Gold Tribe, the pride of my father, all of the Alpha Alliance refugees we're protecting here...they are all going to die here, and there's nothing I could do about it. Nothing! Kent fell to his knees, tears forming from his eyes as he had these realizations inside of him.

We're all going to die...we're all going to- Kent's thought were trailed off as he heard another voice below in his mind.

"Kaiser, don't give up yet."

Kent opened his eyes. Instead of the familiar surrounding of the underground battlefield, with bodies of Pokemon everywhere, he was in a blank area, white nothingness as far as the eye could see. Kent looked around, trying to located the voice. He turned, and saw a familiar face. The large Snorlax looked down at him, a smile on his face.

"Manchu?" Kent said, uncertainty in his voice.

"It's good to see you, Kaiser."

Kent looked around, and back at Manchu. "Am I dead?"

Manchu laughed, then responded. "No, my friend, you're not dead, not yet. It's not your time yet. You still have a mission to do, you still have a duty to the Alpha Alliance."

"I can't, Manchu, something's wrong with me. There's something wrong going on in my head."

"Indeed. The mind can have a large effect on a warrior, even the most strongest and bravest ones. But the mind is also similar to the rest of the body. It is also a weapon, and it can also be used to help defend yourself, and protect others." Kent listened carefully, not speaking. Manchu approached him.

"Close your eyes, Kaiser." Kent did as he asked. "Locate the fault in your mind. Embrace it. Now, do with it what you do any other enemy. Engage it. Engage your mind in combat." Kent felt confused in his mind, but managed to locate what he believed to be the anomaly. He tried to get rid of the presence, but it was strong. He fell to one knee.

Manchu encouraged him. "You can do it, Kaiser! Your mind is just as strong as your body. All you have to do is believe that you can do it!" Kent screamed, all at once charging the anomaly in his mind, and all at once, the strange emotions echoed, and then vanished from his mind. He felt sane once more. He opened his eyes, and looked at Manchu, who smiled at him.

"That was intense." Kent said. He smiled back. Manchu approached Kent and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Now go do what you have to do. Protect the Alpha Alliance. Good luck. Goodbye, Kaiser, old friend."

"Wait Manchu!" Kent said, but the image of Manchu was disappearing, and Kent opened his eyes, to find himself back on the battlefield, with Dragonheart watching over him as he lay on the floor. Kent got up slowly, and then recovered. He closed his eyes and spoke to himself.

"Thanks you, Manchu." Kent opened his eyes, and charged forward again, his former confidence back. Dragonheart smiled as he noticed Kent returned to his normal self.

Kent took down a group of Pokemon, ignoring his bruises, cuts, and wounds. He had a duty to do. Galleon and Lex were down, and now the only General that remained here was Adriadne. It was time for her to answer for her crimes as well.

Mistwalker fell back in pain, the double Dragonbreath nailing her directly. She coughed and trembled from the burns across her body. She tried to stand up, but failed, and fell to the ground. Leaf Fist saw her go down, and ran towards her.

"Mistwalker!" He screamed. He leaned over her, and she turned her eyes to Leaf Fist, before closing her eyes, forever. Leaf Fist placed her down, and shook her head, kissing her on the forehead, speaking softly.

"Goodbye, sister of the Gold Tribe." Leaf Fist got up and turned towards Hydra, anger apparent in his eyes.

"You have slain one of us. You will feel the wrath of the Gold Tribe before this is all over, Hydreigon." Leaf Fist got into his battle position, and mustered all his strength he could, charging at the Hydra, swiftly and with great power adding his his arms as he released a powerful Leaf Blade at Hydra.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Adriadne was shocked at how fast the Kaiser had gotten his confidence back. No matter, this would be fun. Ambros was being held up by some Luxray who wasn't part of the Neoverse. Who knew what was happening over there? So, the Dragon and the Kaiser were her first combatants. How had the Kaiser gotten his confidence back so quickly? She stared into his mind, a Snorlax. He seemed to be aiding him in gaining back his pride. She didn't remember him. Why would that Snorlax help the Kaiser? It made no sense to her, but that wasn't the matter at hand. She had to separate them from the actual world. She concentrated and began to change the world around the three. Now, they were in a pure white world. Everything around them had disappeared as did anybody else. They were inside her mind. Her mind was a horrible place, she had to admit that. An empty space filled with depression. She looked into their souls. She found what she needed, their fears. She began to play with them, distorting reality. The Dragon would change into whatever the Kaiser feared and vice-versa. She herself had little idea about what would show, but she watched them. They would battle themselves. She stood ready, absorbing the energy from their insecurities. She was prepared to fight them.

Ambros had seen Adriadne disappear with the other two into some kind of fake reality. No! In there, they had little chance. If he had just been there, a few seconds before, he could have counteracted the Psychic energy with his Dark prowess. He fell to his knees. He just hoped that they would be okay. Inside there, they had almost no power. Adraidne had taken him there once where she had absorbed all of his power. He stared into the ripple in space that would only disappear when either one of them wins. The world was toyed with by Adriadne's sorrows. That was the main reason she had joined the Neoverse, to escape the sorrowful thoughts. There, they had taught her to use these thoughts for her gain. 2 vs. 1 was not the best choice for fighting Adriadne. She would pit them against each other. He killed a few other Neoverse cronies and waited.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Well, way to reply to my post. :/
    I'm going to take charge of this now.

The Absol didn't reply. He looked like he was in a trance. Or deep in thought or something. So the Luxray said "Alright, Drilbur. Start digging the hole, I'll get our injured friend." the Drilbur did not hesitate to start diggin in the ground below his feet, by the time that Jonah had gotten Alex on his back, the hole was already decently deep. Jonah climbed down in and watched as the Drilbur created a deeper and deeper hole. The hole was narrow, but the Drilbur had talent, and soon the Absol from above could not be seen.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Hydra finished his attack, not paying attention to the dying Pokemon in front of him, but rather to the Pokemon who flew above his head. Three. "No! Three!" exclaimed Hydra, as the Pokemon impacted with the ground. He went over to him and checked the pulse on all three of his heads. The Pokemon was indeed dead. Hydra heard his new opponent say a few words, before turning to him and saying "No, it is you who will feel my wrath!!!" exclaimed Hydra at the top of his voice "Wrath! Wrath!" said his second head in response. Then, the Sceptile headed towards Hydra, prepared to unleash his full force. Hydra was about to do the same. Standing over his war advisor's body, he unleashed the full strength of his Dragon Rush! The two Pokemon charged at each other, both of them screaming. The impact was easy to feel, and Hydra was knocked back, but stood his ground. Indeed, this would be more of a challenge than the Vaporeon he had just killed. Not waiting to see if the Sceptile was damaged, Hydra lunged at him with DragonBreath, he was obviously in rage. Then, he blindly came at the Sceptile with U-Turn, after the DragonBreath. He figured his U-Turn wouldn't hit, but he thought the rest probably had.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Fighting a dozen of enemies wasn't too hard for the Tideschanger. Most of them were in chaos forms, but they didn't seem to be able to control their own movements completely. It was like they were controlled by a remote control, moving in four directions only. Ten were down, and ten stronger ones remained. They were surrounding him at all sides, moving closer and closer, their eyes locked onto every inch of his body. Suddenly, a Crobat dove from above, his fangs showing, charging towards Neptune from behind. Feeling the wind currents' sudden movements, Neptune turned, just fast enough to strike the Crobat away, sending him flying back to where he had came from with one strong whack.

When Neptune was fending off the Crobat, the other charged towards him at the same time. A Cranidos rammed Neptune from behind, pushing him, his hard head nearly crushing the Empoleon's backbone, but when his bones were about to crack, Neptune jumped upwards, no longer being pushed by the hard-headed Pokemon. Right on top of him, Neptune's claws on his left hand turned blue, and with extreme accuracy, he slashed downwards. One touch of his claws, and the Cranidos was frozen solid.

Scooping up the Cranidos-icle with his Trident, treating it like a shovel, he flung the ice sculpture towards two incoming Jolteon, the sculpture busting into bits when it collided with the two electric pokemon. A Marowak lunged from behind, his bone high up into the air, his eyes glowing with power. Poor lad. He didn't know what he was doing. The Chaos Form had taken over completely. Holding the Trident horizontally before him, he parried the attack, then pushed the Marowak away when their weapons met. Stumbling back, the Marowak charged again, attacking again and again with bone rush.

Blocking and counter-attacking with his trident, their weapons clashed again and again, the sound of metal clashing together echoing in the tunnels. After a few dodges and strikes, Neptune found his weak spot and jabbed the Marowak in the chest, right in the middle of his ribcage, the blunt side of his weapon pressed against the bone Pokemon. A surge of electricity channeled through the trident and into the Marowak's body. With one light shock, the Marowak was down. The less enemies remained, the easier it was. Neptune had no idea how long he had spent fighting these minions, but Kaiser's disappearance was starting to get him worried.

Fighting, no, pushing the enemies aside as he searched for his fighting partner, he found Kaiser in some sort of a trance, together with Dragonheart. Running towards him and waving his hand in front of his face, Neptune frowned. There was no response. Dragonheart didn't respond either. Then when he turned to where they were looking at, he found his answer. Adriadne. His guards up again, he stood before the two, protecting them.

"Adriadne. I believe we haven't met before." Neptune spoke, his left feet moving forwards, his right feet moving back a little, holding his Trident with his both hands, his right hand next to his face, his left hand pointing to the ground, readying his battle position, his eyes locked onto the General's, "Release them. Now."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent blinked once, and instantly, they were in a pure white world. There was nothing as far as the eye could see, and the only people he could see was himself, Adriadne, and Dragonheart. Dragonheart seemed to be here as well, stuck in the same viewing. He wondered what this was, certain it was one of the General's tricks, but unsure which one. Dragonheart spoke.

"What is this?"

Kent shook his head. "One of her tricks. Be ready for anything." Suddenly, Dragonheart had a shocked expression on his face. Kent looked at him, wondering what was wrong.

In Dragonheart's mind, Kent had changed, he turned into something from his past. He recalled the events of his mother's and father's death. He was a little Bagon then, and executors had come into their home and confronted his parents. Many fought, as Dragonheart hid in the corner, cowering. Eventually, a Blaziken had come in, and finished his parents off. He was the strongest and most powerful Pokemon Dragonheart thought he had ever met. He was also his worst fear growing up, as he remembered his face whenever he would recall his parent's death. By now, that Blaziken was already dead, which makes it worse, because never in his life did he get a chance to confront him, but he couldn't move. His body trembled. He felt like he was a small Bagon again. Dragonheart screamed.

Kent wondered what was wrong, but as he approached Dragonheart, the Salamence backed away, frightened. Kent suddenly felt weird as well. He blink once, and the image of Dragonheart in front of him had vanished. Suddenly, Kent was in chains, in a cage. In front of him, was the Gold Tribe, all standing there, looking at him. Tidechanger was there, as was Dragonheart, Ghost, Mistwalker, Cannons Arms, Nightwing, Powerhouse and all of the rest of the Gold Tribe. Manchu was also there, as was Silver, Alex, and Ambros. They were all looking at him, their expressions blank at first, but slowly, sadness crept over their eyes. He watched at they fought off Pokemon that started appearing. They held off at first, but soon, the Pokemon got to them. Cannon Arms fell first, dead. Kent tried to rattle out of his chains, but he couldn't. He watched as another Pokemon got through and killed Powerhouse. Nightwing was then overwhelmed by a bunch of Pokemon. Kent screamed, trying to get free from his prison, from his chains, but they wouldn't budge. They were all dying around him. Kent began to cry, as he screamed in rage and sadness. Silver and Ghost were now killed as well, then Ambros. In front of him, bodies of all of his friends, his family were piling up. Finally, Manchu was killed, and then last, Neptune died in front of him. Kent fell to his knees. His worst fear wasn't dying, or some frightening Pokemon. What Kent feared was his friends dying, his Gold Tribe, right in front of him, and him unable to do anything about it. Him just sitting there, watching as they well, as his friends fell, as his family fell.

But then Kent realized. This wasn't happening. This was Adriadne. She was manipulating him, and she must have also been manipulating Dragonheart. Kent struggled to stand, still covered in chains, but his body was still chained, his dead "fake" comrades across his feet. He spoke softly.

"Dragonheart, can you hear me? Don't worry about the images. They're fake. They aren't really happening!" Kent tried to break him mind off of what was happening, as Manchu show him earlier, and redirect it to the source, maybe turning his ability on her. He tried to force it out, and hope it would work.

Dragonheart in his little Bagon form was in tears as the Blaziken stared down upon him. He closed his eyes, unable to bare it, and then he heard Kaiser's voice. He tried to make sense of things, and blinked once, and the image of the Blaziken blurred a bit. Dragonheart was back in his Salamence form. He blinked again, the image had holes in it.

"Let's redirect her mind trick at her, Dragonheart!" He heard, and saw Kent next to him, the image of Blaziken completely gone. He didn't know what Kent meaned, but Dragonheart forced the image away, trying to do as Kent asked.

The Hydreigon charged Leaf Fist with Dragon Rush, and both Pokemon collided together. They were quite evenly matched, and were both forced away. Leaf Fist held his shoulder, the impact harming him a bit. But he was fighting for his friend now dead, family now lost. Hydreigon attack him with a Dragonbreath. Leaf Fist decided to take the attack, and take the damage. He panted as the Dragonbreath rushed around him. He felt pain. He almost didn't see the U-Turn attack next, but managed to avoid it, countering with a Solar Beam, which, with the Sunny Day still on, made him able to use it right away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back