• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • Nincada, Larvesta, Volcarona, Wynaut, Wobbuffet, Beldum, Tynamo.

Now for one that requires some thinking: By what means would one be able to acquire a Ferroseed that knows both Leech Seed and Stealth Rock?

Years
  • You also forgot to mention Ferroseed and Ferrothorn can't learn Attract.

On the subject of Ferroseed the only way for it to learn Leech Seed and Stealth Rock is to chain breed.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • [You forgot to ask a question. Also, for the specific means, you would need a male Pokemon from the Grass egg group that was taught Stealth Rock in Gen IV, and also knows Leech Seed. Then, breed with a female Ferroseed or Ferrothorn.]

What are the only Pokemon whose Attack is higher than their Special Attack who learn Aura Sphere?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • That would be Normal, only immune to Ghost, no resistances, and Ice, only resistant to Ice, no immunities.

What is the first pure Steel-type Pokemon in National Pokedex order?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Pikachu,Raichu,Voltorb,Electrode,Electabuzz,Pichu,Mareep,Flaaffy,Ampharos,Elekid,Electrike,Manectric,Emolga,and Stunfisk.
    Name all of the HMs in Black & White.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Below the Cycling Road, I believe (forgot the actual route number).

Name all genderless Pokémon that can legitimately learn Attract by TM and describe what happens in Generation IV when a genderless Pokémon uses Attract.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I believe on Wednesdays.
    Mew,Heatran,and Cresselia.
    Wrong! Cresselia and Heatran have genders! Mew is right but it's not the only one, and you forgot to describe what happens in Generation IV when a genderless Pokémon uses Attract!

Leaving this as my question since I really want someone to answer it. xD

Years
  • Below the Cycling Road, I believe (forgot the actual route number).

Electrike are found on Route 110 and 118.

In what season is the Ice Rock and Fossil Guy in Twist Mountain inaccessible in?

(The fossil guy is that worker who gives you Kanto, Hoenn or Sinnoh fossils after obtaining the National Pokedex)

Years
  • Iron Tail (and also Autotomize in BW)

I know, it's funny that in BW, Eevee can only evolve into Glaceon if it's not winter despite Glaceon being Ice-type.

What is the requirement for a Tyrogue to evolve into Hitmontop?

Years
  • Latias and Latios.

Name all the Pokemon with Frisk as an ability (counting Pokemon who get it as a Hidden/DW ability)?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Wigglytuff, Sentret, Furret, Yanma, Stantler, Shuppet, Banette, Yanmega, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle.

What do all the Pokemon who learn Drain Punch by level-up have in common?

Back