• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I don't know the answer! Plus Ditto can learn it! It's a 1% possible one! All hands on deck! Run for your lives! It's the hardest Pokemon Question! Aah!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
I'm assuming that by 'true signature move' you mean a move that can only be learned by 1 Pokemon and not even be Sketched. I'm sure one is Sketch, the other one... hmmm... is it Lunar Dance? Cres faints after using it so I don't think it can be Sketched. I'm not sure though.

Question- Mention a good way of utilizing the ability 'Normalize'.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Pair the Pokemon with Normalize with a ghost type in a double battle and use blizzard to get the STAB bonus while not hurting the ghost type.

Your assumption is correct, but your answer isn't. Lunar Dance can be Sketched in a double battle where your only Pokemon are Smeargle and Cresselia. Sketch is one of the moves though.

Which two moves are true signature moves? As in Smeargle can't Sketch it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
Chatter? Chatot's signature? Well It's not a signature move but Struggle too

I hope it's right lol

Question:What is the only Type that can learn Outrage without STAB

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Not understanding your question. There are 17 types and 9 of them don't have Pokemon that can learn Outrage. The four Pokemon that can learn it that aren't Dragon type are Kangaskhan, Krookodile, Granbull, and Landorus.

I'll give the question to you because the correct answer was Chatter and Sketch. Next question: Name three Pokemon that have been commonly mistaken as pseudo-legendaries.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
Pikachu of Course!

Question: (Easy) If Fire is super effective on Steel and Water is regular effective on Steel then what is Grass effective on Steel?

Not understanding your question. There are 17 types and 9 of them don't have Pokemon that can learn Outrage. The four Pokemon that can learn it that aren't Dragon type are Kangaskhan, Krookodile, Granbull, and Landorus.

I'll give the question to you because the correct answer was Chatter and Sketch. Next question: Name three Pokemon that have been commonly mistaken as pseudo-legendaries.

Oops sorry I don't play Black and White

Last edited:

Username_9138

Now: In Pokemon Platinum version, the player visits the Distortion World, a place supposedly made of antimatter and opposite the Pokemon World. If it is Giratina's Realm, explain why Giratina got a realm to itself and Palkia and Dialga did not.

I will be accepting two different answers, to make it more fair. And to make sure no one has to break down and use Bulbapedia if they don't want to. Think. Hard.

Back