• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
  • One is I beleive Koga. Koga was the Poison Gym leader in Fushia City then was number 2 in the Johto elite four.

Will moves like Aerial Ace, Faint Attack, Magical Leaf, Etc hit a Pokemon under ground or in the air?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Shuckle!!! Got it from Limanya.

Okay so, nasty plot raises Sp. Atk. by 2 stages and tail glow by 3. Now which move can possibly raise all stats combined by 84 stages?

Last edited:

SapphireFlames

I am... A POKEMON MASTER!!!!!
    Years
  • I'm gonna take a guess and say...
    A triple battle, Ancient Power followed by an ally using stat raising moves on you?

I believe I just got ninja'd.

Leafeon, maybe? Or Umbreon or Vapereon.

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • ^^Leafeon

I meant one move in one turn. Of course it's not the first turn though. This is one of Sayan's questions and I wanted to see how you guys'd do.

Years
  • Fire.

Name the 3 Trainers with the fully-evolved Sinnoh starters in The Rise Of Darkrai.

Answer: The 3 Trainers were Allegra (Infernape), Maury (Torterra) and Kai (Empoleon).

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • EDIT: ^^Baton Pass! Because one pokemon gets max stats, baton passes, and the stat boosts are passed on!

^
    Ash...that's all I know xD

Which Pokemon game that was only released in Japan has Team Great Rocket?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Two...Golurk and Hydreigon.

Name the actual names of White Kyurem and Black Kyurem.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Black 2: Burakkukyuremu
    White 2: Howaitokyuremu
    Name the only Shiny Hoenn Pokemon to be in the Sinnoh Region.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Pokemon he still has: Tranquil, Kingler, Muk, Swadloon, Snorlax, Krokorok, Boldore, Palpitoad, Bayleef, Quilava, Noctowl, Donphan, Swellow, Glalie, Grovyle, Staravia, Grotle, Monferno, Primeape, Charmeleon, Gliscor
    Pokemon he doesn't have anymore: Metapod, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Kakuna, Seaking

I know most people don't like list questions(unless they're really easy or a short list) so I decided to take the time to answer this.

Which two moves are true signature moves? e.g. Fusion Bolt is not a true signature move because another Pokemon can legally know it.

Back