• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

I'm neutral to mankey and primeape. It would be fine to me if they went into the Hall of Fame. If there had been anybody around to upvote Mankey I could have beem persuaded to join them, when it's not glaring it can look kinda cute. Or if primeape was near the finish line i would have probably voted up at that point. But at this point it's simpler to vote up than down vote down than up in the interest of speed running

Last edited:
    Years

It sure is cute! They really captured the friendly expression of a dog.

Anyone remember Growlie the pet Growlithe that James has? It was his childhood companion who rescued him fron an arranged marriage to a mad woman. Team Rocket would actually stand a chance if James kept Growlie by his side and raised him into an Arcanine, it's such an awesome pokemon.

Back