• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

Growlithe is a service dog. They protect pokemon from being poached in sanctuaries as well as the Officer Jennies on duty, just like police dogs or rescue dogs, seeing eye dogs in our world. Appreciate and respect the good work such beings do to help us every day.

Years
    • Online now

There are police officers who use a Growlithe. Since Diamond and Pearl had plenty of officers, Growlithe would've been a good addition to the Sinnoh dex.

Years

It always makes me think of the guard at night between Ilex Forest and Goldenrod City in G/S/C. One of my favourite areas in my favourite games

Years
    • Online now

Growlithe is safe now. Arcanine is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

I'm gonna vote Arcanine up.

Years

It's a beautiful pokemon, a blend of canine and tiger with the vivid color and stripes. And it's a versatile pokemon with such a rich move pool, very balanced stats + intimidate is a useful ability.

Years
    • Online now

The reason why Poliwag was at 11 points in my last post is because the person before me brought Arcanine to 20 points, so Arcanine was saved. However, he forgot to announce the next Pokemon, which is Poliwag. And I'm voting Poliwag up. Therefore, Poliwag is at 15 points now.

Back