• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
  • Zepyher: Nope got no message man please re-send

and fair enough (in regards to the bunny thing) Jonat and myself are ok to post unless we state otherwise ok?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    okay guys,i just want to let you know that this next post is going to be both long and require a small amount of bunny-ing.also,could someone give me a reminder of which pokemon are in which group?

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • (in regards to the bunny thing) Jonat and myself are ok to post unless we state otherwise ok?

No bunnying Luca or Flare, seeing as we said not to. Ember,anjoo, and ditnus are heading one way and Flare,Ambi and Luca are going another way ok? (seeing as ember helped anjoo up) 102 hasnt picked any route, and the others (the ones who are lacking in posting) are around probably split but they will be bunnied by Zepyher anyways

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Umm... I felt like you added a whole lot of things that were unnecessary and contradicted several things... It was really hard to try and follow, and I still don't get it. I'm pretty sure you'll need to edit.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Umm... I felt like you added a whole lot of things that were unnecessary and contradicted several things... It was really hard to try and follow, and I still don't get it. I'm pretty sure you'll need to edit.
    what exactly did i contradict

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • Ditnus rushed to catch up with Anjoo and the others .However the sandy desert did not provide much traction.As he was rushing up the sand dune to catch up,he suddenly tripped.He heard an irratable voice yell.

"hey! I'm sleepin' here!"

Ditnus picked himself up and looked to the source of the yell.It was a hippopotas about his size.the sand dwelling pokemon turned to ditnus and began yelling.

"hey! What's the big idea,Pal! Theys mons a sleeping roun here."

"sorry.I was running from-"a bullet grazed the area where his ear would be,revealing the rockets to be very close"those guys!" ditnus finished frantically.

The hippopotas then replied. "OH! those bozos.I'd handle im',but a can't make my sand tomb big enough yet."

Ditnus beamed"i think i can fix that."With those words,he transformed into hippopotas.
    working to together,they in-tombed the rockets underground with sand tomb
    Ditnus then happily Thanked the hippopotas,who was named bob,and used dig to catch up with his new friends.

The other pokemon were understandably surprised when Ditnus burst from the ground,but he quickly explained.

"so..you took out the rockets?" anjoo asked
    Ditnus replied with enthusiasism"Yep!we got nothing to worry about the rockets."

after he said this,an orange beam of energy burst through the sand dune behind him.It struck between the pokemon scattering them.When he recovered,Ditnus looked up to see a chuckling tyrannitar,and a squat,masked,bearded man.

The man yelled at the top of his lungs"HA HA! No stupid pokemon can escape the great and masculine general Gaio of team rocket!HA HA"
    Ditnus,hearing this man yell somthing that contradicted his previous statement,yelled"mother 'expletive deleted for sensitive viewers' "
    Ditnus then thought ' at least the others escaped'

The man then yelled"as oon as i get these losers captured,i can meet up with the metegross i sent after those other pokemon"

Meanwhile,with the others.

Metegross emrged from the ground ,scattering the other pokemon.He began charging a meteor mash,not even caring about the flamethrower thrown in his face,or ambi's electric attack.Hee aimed his powerful signature attack for flare.

First things first I didnt say they WERE trying to catch us i said they were coming in our direction so they wouldn't be firing or releasing pokemon.... yet

Secondly stop Introducing rocket members/People ok? ADMIN/Leaders will be introduced by myself or zephyer (as will most/if not all MAJOR plot twists) otherwise its just what we have already stated (eg right now rocket members are headed towards you.)

Thirdly whats with the magically removing all Obstacles? and before you question it im referring to you and "bob" taking out the rockets. why are you fighting them anyway right now we are running, so why would you jepordise yourself and others?(people who may choose to go back and help you)

Also if you DO introduce a pokemon whos attacking/chasing Me or others DONT post what it does just post its chasing us we will post if we fight it ok? seeing as OUR characters are the ones involved ok? your character is your ditto, not any others OK

Now please Either Re-write this post so that it makes sense Or Delete it! (would prefer you to re-write but it has to Work)

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • I'm back! again
    The internet is repaired so I can go on. Everyone kay with that?

One question: I'm still not rescued, ain't I? 'Coz when you were in the psy room Victorr char was rescued but I wasn't. (or so I thought...)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • Im gonna say.... Your call on this one

Either

Option 1: You escaped with us and are now fleeing

-Or-

Option 2: Your stuck in a cage that you cant get out of on your own, and there is no-one to help you as all free pokemon have fled and the rockets are coming outta the building leaving you trapped and alone.

(i think your best bet is option 1)

If you want to try Option 2 you can but it has to meet the following criteria
    1) You are not the one who frees you.(<--bad grammer alert) i.e an explosion breaks your cage or something, maybe the rockets are destroying the complex o.0
    2) you have to catch up to us (The river would be useful for that)
    3) the post makes sense (cant stress this one enough, it has to work with what has already happened ok)
    If you do all that i'll accept that post ok?
    Or you could just magically join us as you were already rescued and add drama to your character as he gets headaches/flashbacks remembering his escape? random idea just thought i'd throw it out there

But like i said dude....Your Call!

So whats it gonna be option 1? -or- option 2?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry I've been away so long (freakin School deadlines kept me busy... >.<)

Anyhow, Kez, I'll post that reply :P

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • >deleted< for posting it not tin the uprising OCC thread >_______<

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
  • I'm back, sorry for the time I've been away.

@Kez - I know it's a bit late, but did you get the reply eventually?

@Sola - Don't worry, SU's will be opened up again soon :D

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • @jcogginsa: Isn't Zephyr supposed to say when we reach the forest?
    @Zephyr: The long wait doesnt matter, as I had time tto catch up with you all ^^
    And: When do we come to the forest & What do we do there?

Zeph.

Years
  • @jcogginsa - don't worry about it. I'll just make it that you and Ember are in a bush near the forest, THEN we can fight off the Rockets ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back