• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Dream's Epilogue:
ABILITY: Corrupt Heart: All moves are treated as Dark-type in situations where this provides a type-advantage. <- forgot to mention this earlier, you can either change this to Corrupt Heart: All moves are treated as dark type. or remove it, it's too overpowered as it stands.

I Will Not allow the "Co" Powers. End of discussion.

As Previously stated if you will remove the "Co" powers, make the small changes I have asked and provide an RP sample i will take another look at it.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
...sorry for wating everyone's time. I can't RP as this character, then. So I'm withdrawing my SU for now.

If I feel inspired later, I might come up with a new character, but I'm out for now.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

dark charmander

Gaara...
Years
NAME: Blaze
SPECIES: charmander ^^
GENDER: male( im not male just like the name blaze and that would be weird to use on a girl
PERSONALITY: bit of a loner. dosent talk to alot of people keeps himself to himself. Only makes friends if a person talks to him first.
APPEARANCE: um...... when angry goes all mad. Might post a sprite =/
HISTORY: I saw a truck with an R on so followed it and when it ot knocked out because of the van gonig across loads of bumps. Woke up in this strange wearhouse.
CURRENT MOVES: Flamethrower(only when mad), Fire Blast(only when mad), Scratch, fury atack, ember,
RP SAMPLE: None what so ever =)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
1.- Chimchar (Anjoo) - Zephyr II
- Vulpix (Ember) - Mira
- Ditto (Ditnus) - jcogginsa
- Slowpoke (Haybet) - Empoleon-111
- Cyndaquill (Flare) - Kez_2007
- Mareep (Ambi) - Minku.
-Magnemite (102)- The Warden
-Charmander (Blaze)- Shrey2008
sorry but we already have a Blaze, and a charmander

2.Rockets Hunting Squad(RHS)- A group of team rockets pokemon who are sent (without their masters) to re-capture the Pokemon who escaped. Pokemon Revoloution- the ones who escaped

NAME: Your nickname (if you want one)
SPECIES: What pokemon are you?
Group: Rockets Hunting Squad(RHS) or Pokemon Revoloution
PERSONALITY: A good few, detailed lines here please
APPEARANCE: Is their anything about you that's different from others of your species? (eg, A Buizel with a white ring instead of yellow? A Charmander with a scar?) You can have images but descriptions as well please.
HISTORY: Who are you? Where are you from? What do you remember?
CURRENT MOVES: What moves do you know so far? You are allowed more than four moves
RP SAMPLE: Provide a sample of this character, it could be your dramatic escape from the rocket complex, how you were captured, how you meet with the others, Your first hunt as a member of the RHS, Joining the RHS, or even defecting from the pokemon revo to join the RHS. But it HAS to be about THIS character.

we now have a slightly modified sign up sheet If you do choose to re-submit plese use this.

3. Needs more detail, eg.bit of a loner. dosent talk to alot of people keeps himself to himself. Only makes friends if a person talks to him first. you put this about your personality but what about his attitude is he brash? quick to anger? naive? trusts too much? etc. really bring the character to life.

So unfortunatly due to already having a Charmander I cannot accept your SU hopefully you'll re-Submit because you could have great potential.

Dream's Epilouge:Sorry to hear that, hopefully you find your muse and are with us again.

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
Years
Here's my sign up

NAME: Quinn (nicknamed Q by colleges and her trainer)

SPECIES: Cuebone

Group: Rockets Hunting Squad

PERSONALITY: Due to Quinn's past, she has hardened her emotions around people and pokémon since she has been scolded by the scientists for crying during tests and even her trainer looks down upon her if she so much as sniffles. Although she can usually hide her emotions from others, she isn't emotionless and if hurt will wait until she's alone before breaking down into sobs or will try to bottle up all her emotions until she explodes.

Usually Quinn appears calm and observant towards others, if not a bit shy and quiet because she lacks solicitation skills partly due to being isolated from other pokémon most of her life and partly because of her species. Perhaps due to her tests she can think on her feet and is quick to solve problems, although it doesn't necessarily mean her decisions are correct or the 'right' way. She has a very stubborn nature and doesn't like to give in, so is pretty determined to complete a task given to her.

APPEARANCE: Normal looking Cuebone, but the left tooth of the skull is broken.

HISTORY: Quinn and her trainer, Emily, have been working for Team Rocket for 2 years now. She was stolen from a pokémon research centre with other pokémon. The tests conducted on Quinn still haunt her sometimes, from testing different strengths of pokémon repel to seeing how long she could go against her elemental weaknesses before fainting. Not all were cruel and most of the scientists were kindly and gave her treats and fuss, but she was kept in a bare, metal cage without any proper enrichment for a year between tests before she was 'rescued' she doesn't remember anything before the lab.

Both Quinn and her trainer have been promoted to patrol recently and although they never saw eye to eye all the time, they both want to prove their worthiness to the Rockets.

CURRENT MOVES: Growl, tail whip, Bone club, headbutt, Leer, focus Energy, Bonemerange
RP SAMPLE:

RP SAMPLE:

The cuebone yawned as she strolled lazily with her trainer around the Rocket complex. The sun was high and beating down on both of them, although only the human seemed to be extremely uncomfortable. Emily sighed and stopped when they reached a shady large rock; she sat under it and took a sip from her water canister as her pokémon sat next to her.

Quinn didn't mind patrolling in the sun; it warmed her reptilian skin although she could do without the bright light. They have been patrolling this area for weeks now and knew all the best shades and for how long they could slack off work to rest. Night time was better as they could patrol for hours, but it really was a boring job. Who would try and attack Team Rocket? Most of their shift they only had each other for company, which suited Quinn fine since she really didn't like socializing much, but for Emily it was making her stir crazy.

They had one sided conversations, mostly Emily chatting or complaining about something or the other. Quinn was starting to understand some of what she said, mainly by the tone, but she had been picking up more and more words and meanings. She was convinced that their isolated patrols were helping with their relationship and sometimes, if they were lucky they'd battle with a wild pokémon whom foolishly crossed their paths, while other times they'd be challenged by another patrol team to ease the boredom. Quinn had to admit; she enjoyed fighting then chilling with the other Rocket pokémon and had got to know a few of them.

Explosions shook them both from their daydreaming, it sounded like it was coming from the base and they only needed to glance at each other before they scrambled up to their feet to peer over the rock. They couldn't see anything from their vantage point; the sounds seemed to be coming around the corner and had died down. From the closest door a few people ran out, obviously something had gone down inside and Quinn hoped it was another fire alarm test, but had serious doubts about that.

Before the pair could run over to ask what was happening, Emily's mobile ran. Quinn could swear her trainer's face go a pale white, did they see them behind the rock? Was it their fault someone got past and caused trouble? The cuebone tried to listen to the conversation, but the only words she could hear was 'yes sir' and 'no sir.' She stared at where the noises had come from and spotted something, a… pokémon? She couldn't see it quite clearly, but over the river she was now spotting a few more – without their trainers. Were they fleeing?

"Q! Listen up." Her trainer commanded making the pokémon snap her head away from the strange figures. Emily bent down, her face was very serious. "The boss has a job for us, or rather you." Quinn tilted her head to the side, "Some pokémon have escaped from the holding compartments, and they are very dangerous and have injured our team members. You have to battle them so we can recapture them again, but you have to do this without me." Quinn understood most of it, but looked confused at the last part, in which Emily explained again until the cuebone nodded and was sent off towards where the rebel pokémon had fled to. It was going to be very odd without her trainer giving her commands, this was something she had to do by herself and she couldn't afford to lose.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
@Sola - You are ACCEPTED. You may start posting when we have a few more RHS RPers :)

Sola84

Years
Thanks, hopefully I won't have to wait for too long, but could I post before and do a recon, she could pretend she's one of them just check them out, one her own she's no match to all of them so she won't do anything foolish until reinforcements came along?

Zeph.

Years
@Sola - Good point, go on and post if you want, but no interaction :P

Sola84

Years
Thanks, I was going to get her to see the mareep and probably 'rescue her' if that's ok? Since everyone else is on the other side.

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
What do you mean with "no interaction" ? Is no-one allowed because your planning to post something?

Zeph.

Years
@Empoleon - No, it's because there's only one of her and the rest of us are all on the same team =P

Basically, she'd be heavily outnumbered and thus commiting suicide :P

Sola84

Years
Surely though the others wouldn't know she's a rocket unless she told them, there's nothing about her to suggest it, except a bad attitude and she's not stupid enough to announce her rocket allegiance in a motto when she is outnumbered. (unlike certain team rocket members lol)

Otherwise we may be waiting a while for others to join and even then there's no guarentee we'll equal you guys in number.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
That makes sense.

Sola you may post, including interactions if you wish, as long as she doesnt tell them or try to kidnap them they have no reason to suspect her so i think its fine.

Shrey Delete your previous post in the rp thread. its been dealt with and if you have problems/questions adress them here not there the rp thread is for RP ONLY.

Last edited:

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
(can i make a condtion with the moves considering Abra only knows teleport if not tell me and I'll change it)<-- did you mean having abra know lightscreen and reflect?

Apart from that it looks good once i know about the condition i'll give you my decision

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Jahool: I'll Allow it then You Are ACCEPTED congrats
Feel free to join in when your ready

ALL: Flare is about to give information on our next heading location/ Plan so let's get back to rp guys woot

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
It looks like you need some more antagonists!

NAME: Kumori

SPECIES: Sneasel

Group: RHS

PERSONALITY: Kumori is a strong-willed, independent Sneasel, who enjoys fighting. Her cunning mind and stealthy nature, helps her take down her targets. She enjoys the thrill of the hunt, and doesn't mind attacking the weak. She usually doesn't get along with others, but she can cooperate with them if it helps to achieve her goal. When she gets bored, she often pulls pranks and causes mischief.

APPEARANCE: Kumori looks like a standard Sneasel, but has a clip on her ear feather that is actually a transceiver, and a scar on her right eye.

HISTORY: Kumori was bred and hatched in the Team Rocket headquarters, from Weaviles stolen from the Johto region. She never met her parents, since she was separated from them before she even hatched, and raised in a separate area of the building.

Soon after Kumori was born, she was given to a grunt named Erika to be trained. She was raised to be a powerful fighter, but still is young and inexperienced compared to most of the Pokemon owned by Team Rocket. Even though Erika was her master, she didn't feel loyal to her, and they didn't bond.

A few times early on, she tried to escape when her master wasn't looking, but because of the transceiver on her ear, she was immediately caught and disciplined with an electric shock.

After a while, they believed that she was loyal enough, and had the right skills to be a used in the Rocket Hunting Squad. Kumori normally didn't care for the missions she was sent on, but when she enjoyed the RHS, because she got to fight and hunt down other Pokemon, which she found very entertaining.

CURRENT MOVES: Scratch, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Icy Wind, Taunt, Fury Swipes, Agility, Theif

RP SAMPLE: Kumori smirked as she spotted her target. The unsuspecting Buneary didn't stand a chance. She quietly made her way up a nearby tree, and climbed on a branch unnoticed.

As soon as the Buneary walked underneath, Kumori jumped out of the tree and pinned it down. The Buneary began to struggle, and then used Pound on Kumori with it's ears. She released her grip, but quickly began to use her Scratch attack on the Buneary. Frightened, the Buneary tried to run away, but Kumori was faster and used Pursuit before it could get very far. Feeling exhausted, the Buneary fainted.

"Hmph," Kumori grunted in satisfaction. "It serves you right for thinking you could get away from me." She pressed the button on her transceiver, that alerted her master Erika to her whereabouts once she has finished a capture. A short collection of beeps confirmed that the data was being sent.

After a few minutes of waiting, a task that Kumori did not enjoy, Erika approached in her ATV with a cage attached to the back. "Good work, Kumori." she said. She gave her Sneasel an Oran Berry so she could restore any health she had lost. "HQ told me that there was supposedly a group of escapees up north of here. I expect to be seeing you shortly."Erika then picked up the Buneary, put it in the cage, then drove off, only giving a slight nod as a goodbye.

As soon as Erika left, Kumori went ahead and ran down the path towards where the group supposedly was. She felt relieved that the Buneary was dealt with, so that she didn't have to wait around any longer. "Those weaklings will wish that they never left once they encounter me."

(Mwahahaha. She's so evil. >:3)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
@PsychoJigglypuff - I like it :D ACCEPTED

You may start posting :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back