• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Okay, now I'm strict and angry. This is an RP that died a while ago, and I got really mad about it; so mad I want to revive it.
    *Copies and pastes*
    First of all, there are four new dimensions, no earth world really in here:

Leafiatopia: This world is filled with nature, so much that most of the land is crammed in a sort of cage that the trees have knotted up over the centuries, and there's a large tar pit at the very bottom..

Aquace: This water world is filled with on big ocean, called Kyogre Ocean, a few small islands are around, the biggest is Beachside island. Beachside island is where Lugia rests and Ho-oh roosts, it's famous for it's Aquacian river that if you dive deep enough in, you will find the portal to the third dimension.

Achaie: The fourth world has a sky made of water, COLD water. This world is icy, with peaceful pokemon, the whole nine yards.. ruled by Queen Walrien and Princess Spheal, the royal glacier palace holds mirror-like portals to all dimensions, including the fourth, and that's where the true story is..

Finally,
    Fireara: Hot, the main word here. It's water is lava, it's sea is lava, all over that great ball of fire is lava, save the islands that float above. The corrupt world has a palace of lava in the heart of it, where someone evil lives...

And those are the dimensions. The thing is, well, in Fireara someone strange has managed to manipulate pokemon and to make them rebel. They're imprisoning humans and fighting the once standing. Only the legendaries and Achiae aren't rebelling.

But that's where you come in. Find out who this FIEND is, and kick him/her out of the stage, and convince these rebel pokemon that humans are good. Don't worry, for the dark people they can stand up as rebellious pokemon, or good, innocent pokemon or yadda yadda..

Name:(FULL name, nickname, so on)
    Is:(Human, pokemon)
    Power:(Only for humans, examples: pokemorph, phychic, whatever you like)
    Pokemon(also known as are you rebellious or innocent if you choose pokemon):
    World: (Fireara, Leafiatopia, Aquace, Ichiae, Earth (not recommended, the last one)
    Weapons:
    Looks:(what you look like)
    Description:(nature, feelings, so on)
    Occupation:(remember, if you choose to serve a legendary only one servant is allowed, and Mew cannot be served.Oh yeah, during the RP Mew will be a pokemorph GIRL)
    History: (Just a little unneccessary thingy that you can type as little as you want in)
    Other: (Any side notes, people? They are meant here.)
    RP Sample: (REQUIRED TO SEND IN TO BE ACCEPTED. If this is not sent in, you will not be accepted until your post is edited. No RP samples from posts you made in other forums; there's no way to prove that was really you.)

Sorry it has to be so looong..
    Oh yes, here's my profile.
    Mine is:

Name: Celeste, always known as Spirit Ninja though
    Is:Human, ninja
    Power:Gardevior pokemorph, phychic, she can read spirits occasionally so that is why she is called Spirit Ninja.
    Pokemon:None, they all rebelled..
    World: Aquace
    Weapons:Ninja sword, poison darts
    Looks:She looks more like an assasin than a ninja, with a black cape and black gloves.
    Description:Usually dark and silent, she usually doesn't like the talkative, let alone talking much herself.
    History: When she was very young, the pokemon rebels came and killled everyone in her village, but she survived and became a servant to Lugia.
    Other: Nothing else.

RULES:

1:No nonsense. If you start posting jargan while not knowing it, I'll tell you, but don't pretend to not know it and if you break that rule over seven times, I'll kick you out.
    2:Romance, such as kissing, hugging, 'I love you' s, all the junk, well, that's allowed, ON THE MINUMUM.
    3: Violence? Forget it. Alright, so okay, cut someone with a knife or shoot them with a gun, but don't explode in blood or something, okay?
    4:Short posts are not recommended..
    5:Post whenever you can, unless you got a heart attack or something, this RP needs someone LOYAL.
    5:Made up pokemon are allowed.
    6:After about forty posts, one who hasn't posted shall be kicked out automatically.
    7:Try not to get the spelling and grammer wrong, no 'i's, 'u's, and so on, this is an Rp, for heaven's sake!
    8: Colorful emotions, try to have a colorful emotion...
    9: You must be over one month old before trying to sign up.
    10: You must have over 40 posts before trying to sign up.
    11:FOR GOD'S SAKE, READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING AN ENTRY!

Well, this RP will need five RPers more. (o_O that typing killed me)
    With the effort to type it, it better last..

Okay, five more Rpers needed to start!

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hm. I think I remember I was in this Rp. Hm... Oh whatever. I'll post my character now. That is assuming I am acceptable to your requirements. :D (Wait. Assumption is the mother of all b******. I better not assume.)

Name: Bulbasaur
    Nickname: Kamui
    Is: Pokemon
    Power:N/A
    Pokemon: Innocent
    World: Leafiatopia
    Weapons: Vines, spores, and maybe my big head!
    Looks: Your normal bulbasaur except smaller.
    Description: Kamui is calm and friendly. He is kind-hearted. He is helpful and caring. Some of the other pokemon teases him because he is a small bulbasaur. Kamui doesn't really care what they think of him and has his affairs to tend to. Many don't understand that size doesn't matter if you have a strong heart.
    History: Kamui knows the elder of his tribe well. The elder, a Venasaur, is very wise. (How's that for short though I could make it shorter.....)
    Other: "Don't underestimate the power of Kamui!"
    Rp Sample: (Now here comes the long part)
    I took my daily stroll through the forest looking for non-poisonious mushrooms and herbal medicines. I gave a huge yawn with my large but small mouth and caught an unusual smell.
    "My how uncontrollibly wonderful that feels." I said as I walk in a small trance towards the smell. It was another grass pokemon using the move Sweet Scent to lure someone. I walked in an uncontrollable trance and suddenly hit a large tree trunk.
    "Owww." I said rubbing my forehead.
    "Oh, a-are you ok?" came a smaller and more petite voice from behind me.
    I turned and found that a female bulbasaur was standing just a few meters away from me. She was the first female I had encountered.
    "Oh. don't mind me. I'm just walking by." I said still rubbing my forehead.
    "It seems that I have injured you." She said and approached me. I wondered what might happen. The female bulbasaur had gathered some of the herbs from around the area and gave it to me.
    "These will help a bit." She explained.
    "Thanks. My name is Kamui. May I ask what is yours?" I asked her.
    She suddenly became red on the face and sort of panicked.
    "Ah.. Uh.. M-My name i-is Kiri." she spoke with hesitation.
    "Oh. Ok, Kiri. It's nice to meet you. I guess I should be leaving. I have to gather some things." I said and left. Kiri stood there for a moment and slowly followed after me after I had left.
    "W-What has gotten into me?" she wondered.

Hope That'll do. :D

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:It died? I'm sorry...but I remember I was the last to post, and I'm not exactly going to double post...-_-; anyway, my apologies if I wasn't, I left for a number of months. That's extremely depressing. That was my very very first RP here! ;_; I may join latahz, but I'm extremely tierd right now and my brains not working on the right track.

~Naoko~

Last edited:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Okay, Naoko. I checked for myself. I somehow must have those stupid cookies jammed and I thought that you just didn't post. I hope though that this RP will not get as jammed with cookies as the last one. Anyways, you're a good Rper and you're welcome to join whenever you like again if you want to join at all.

Anyway, you are accepted, Uzumaki_Naruto. Have fun!

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • "Rule #5: Made up Pokemon are allowed." --Really?!? Whew, all my thinking about a replacement for a harpy Pokemon was not necessary!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Kelsey Fables
    Is: Human
    Power: Telepathy with her Pokemon. She has telekinesis but can't use it that well.
    Pokemon:
    Kirlia: Her first Pokemon; has been abused by Team Shockwave (see bio) in the past and is too timid to evolve yet
    Kanasama: Bellossom evo. She's the energetic and gossipy one of the party, but she's as serious as a ninja in battle.
    Ravena: Murkrow evo. She's shy and can't keep a straight face, but she loves to battle. She used to belong to a little girl who treated her like a doll.
    Harmonique: Misdreavus evo and Kelsey's best Pokemon, which is strange given her dark and sadistic personality which Kelsey hates in Celia (see bio)
    Dreemist: Hypno evo. She was once kidnapped by Team Shockwave (see bio) when she was still young and innocent--her evolution was a celebration of returning to Kelsey. She still has a childlike personality to this day.
    Kinter: Looks like a white fox. Kelsey caught her recently but still loves her. However, when agitated or in battle, she turns into the wild Yukima, like an Ice-type Ninetales. As Yukima, she's almost completely out of control, almost like a rebel.
    World: Earth, though she travels to Fireara and Achaie via a portal made by Harmonique
    Weapons: none
    Looks: 5'3", straight reddish black hair, glasses, aqua hat, flowy longsleeve lavender shirt, long deep blue skirt, black sandals
    Description: One can say Kelsey is mentally strong but physically and emotionally weak. Though she is very smart, her emotions can fog her mind completely. She tends to be modest and quiet and gets depressed quite easily, and she also has very bad luck thanks to Celia (see history). When someone compliments her or says she can do something, she often doubts it. Yet on the plus side, she has a very strong connection to her Pokemon, except Yukima that is.
    History: Due to some fierce family issues, Kelsey has lived her life under a curse from her great-grandmother Celia. She started her Pokemon journey with a Ralts, continuing it on against Celia's curse and the evil organization Team Shockwave. She was helped by her cousin David, who was also a trainer, but her attitude stayed the same throughout.
    Other: She often thinks Team Shockwave initiated the rebellion with the way they treated Pokemon...
    RP Sample:
    Kelsey stood there in a trance while Daisy left the room. After the door closed, the other woman stepped up to the battlefield.
    "Hello Kelsey. How about a battle? I've waited for this opportunity for quite a while--imagine battling with someone who beat my dear Daisy! How about it, huh? Five-on-five. OK?"
    "Well, I guess..." Kelsey accepted. "By the way, who are you?"
    "One of Daisy's assistants--Chloe."
    "OK, Chloe--let's start, then."
    "You don't seem that excited, but oh well, a battle's a battle. Go Misdreavus!"
    "A Misdreavus?" Kelsey exclaimed, realizing she had a Misdreavus as well. "OK then... go Cleffa! And use Sing!"
    Cleffa sang, but Misdreavus proudly covered his ears, if he had any. Then he giggled to himself.
    "Misdreavus, use Psywave!" And a deep blue wave was fired and scattered throughout the room. Cleffa was hit, but not that badly.
    "Just my luck..." Chloe muttered to herself. She knew that Psywave attacks could do a lot of damage, but then again they could do close to no damage at all--here it was in this case.
    "OK, Cleffa," Kelsey suggested, "Normal-type attacks don't affect a ghost Pokemon, so... use Attract!"
    Because Cleffa was a girl and Misdreavus was a boy, Cleffa had no problem enticing the cute little ghost. Misdreavus blushed quickly, a dreamy expression on his face.
    "Now use Sweet Kiss!" And if that wasn't enough, Cleffa blew Misdreavus a kiss, making him feel quite giddy. Misdreavus floated around the room, apparently dancing because he felt so happy. But then it flew at the wall and passed right through it.
    "Misdreavus, what..." Chloe stammered. "OK, Kelsey, don't get cocky. Return your Pokemon--this is a battle of rounds. You can pick first."
    "Fine--go Oddish!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah, that sample was an excerpt from Kelsey's Pokemon journey... She does have a Cleffa, but it's not in her current party...

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name:Adriana Sumono
    Is:Human
    Power:She can camoflauge herself with her surroundings. She doesn't go completely invisible, you can see a faint outline, but she's not 100% visible, and when she moves quickly, it sometimes blurs the scenery behind her. She also can control the movements of water, although the water has to be there first, as she hasn't yet mastered the art of using the water molecules in the air. She naturally can breathe underwater, since she serves a water legendary, and leaves the water only to send messages to other legendaries under Kyogre's orders.
    Pokemon:Mantine, and
    Pomono= Ice/Water dog pokemon, though Pomono isn't very good at swimming, so it sits on Adriana's shoulder. It has an organ in it's nose that seperates the watermolecules from the oxygen molecules, so it can breathe under water, and stores the water molecules for attacks like 'water gun', although it deals itself damage when using attacks other than ice attacks.
    World: Aquace
    Weapons:(In picture)
    Looks:Picture of Adriana and her weapon She doesn't wear her boots underwater, and all her clothes are waterproof thanks to a spell of Kyogre's.
    Description:Adriana has a calm attitude, but is least the pacifist she looks. Her favorite passtime is fighting in general, and will often fight until she can't even stand up. She's very violent and merciless on the battlefield, but otherwise she's calm, and doesn't start any fights at all. She merely watches, and sticks her opinion in rather inconpicuously every now and then.
    History: Adriana was with Kyogre the day after she was born, being cast out of Achaie by the Ice priests who predicted that she would someday betray 'The Lord of Ice'.
    Other: She is Icilia's (see old RP) cousin, though neither know of it, Adriana does know her uncle was a traitor to the Ice Servents, though she sees nothing of it, as she doesn't concern herself with other nation's problems.
    RP Sample: "Adrina." Kyogre said quietly, though from the other side of the underwater palace, Adrina heard him quite clearly "Come."
    Biting her lip she looked around herself for a transport pad, a teleportation device used underwater, because Kyogre didn't like being kept waiting. But she was presently searching around in the abandoned part of the palace, the ruins, as the servents called it, and there were no teleport pads.
    So, in a desperate attempt to get to a teleport pad, she pushed a current all the way to the nearest teleport pad. All pads led to Kyogre's inner chamber, in the very middle of the spacious castle, where all of Kyogre's followers, all pokemon, lived in protection.
    Touching her right foot to the teleport pad, the water around her surged into a spinning whirlpool, though she didn't spin with it, and soon found herself before the great leviathan of the sea.
    "You called sir?" Adrina said politely, curtsying as much as someone could curtsy floating in water.
    "Get here, faster, next time." Kyogre said in his low rumbling voice.
    "Yes sir." She bowed her head politely.
    "Tell me...about yourself. It's been unusually quiet lately, and you are the one who will amuse me for the time being." Kyogre said.
    "I don't know much about my family or past. Nothing except I've been underwater with you for as long as I can remember." She said, keeping her face passive.
    "Nothing? Not anything?" Kyogre said egging her on.
    "I do know my uncle betrayed Regice-"
    "Regice." Kyogre spat.
    "And went to Registeel." Adrina finished.
    "Hm. An unwise decision. Regice may be disagreeable, but his gatekeeping exceeds the others by far." Kyogre said to himself "Very well, you may go, though I'll call on you sooner next time because you produced such a poor story."
    Adrina bowed her head again and swam off, much faster than your average human.
    She soon found herself back in the ruins, and looked around the moldy and dirty place.
    Picking up a book she turned it over and over in her hands. Another one of the Oracle's prophecy records. They were all kept here, since most of them had already come true.
    "Well, what's happened..." Adrina murmured to herself, sitting down delicately on a rotting trunk and turning the yellowing pages.
    This was the very essence of Kyogre's power. None of these humanly items in which really only Adrina used got wet in the submerged palace.
    "Po, po, po!" A dog like pokemon, who was flinging it's paws and hind legs as fast as it could in the 'ice cream scoop' way of swimming, called out to Adrina, who looked up.
    She heard an exhasperated moan, Mantine's way of calling it's name, and it swept Pomono up on it's back and settled in front of Adrina.
    "You'll send everything flying!" Adrina said pressing a finger to her lips "Besides, nobody's supposed to be back here except the Oracle's."
    Pomono gave a sharp yap, and Adrina cringed.
    "Shhhhh!!!" She urged.

Last edited:

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • OOC: I am so sorry that I didn't reply in the last RP, and I feel sort of responsible. It's ok if you don't accept me into this RP.

Name: Nicholas Icewell

Power: The use of a legendary art that the modern day assassins use today, to kill there foes called Cornering, which he passed down to his brother, Jonathan Icewell. He also has up in his arsenal poison tipped daggers, used for deadly kills, but his katana is usually his favorite weapon.

World: Ichiae

Weapons: A katana known as the Masamune. Also, he uses a Greatbow named the Marduk Bow. A set of poisoned tipped knives/daggers.

Looks: He has Jet black hair and eyes, same as his brothers with a raven black bandana wrapped around his neck. Usually, he wears full black, he has a black long sleeve shirt and cool black, baggy cargo pants. Covering his feet are a pair of matching black boots. He also wears jet black fingerless gloves for protection of frostbite towards his hands. Sometimes, he sports a pair of cool black sunglasses. Attached to his back is a sword sheath where his Masamune rests.

Description: He is known as the almost complete opposite of his younger brother Jonathan. In the public, he is somewhat cocky and a bit overconfident. In other situations, he is Cool and collected, therefore he can overcome any obstacle in his path, and still look good. In engagements with the enemy, he quickly subdues the enemy and deals his finishing blow to end it. His cold and aggressive side of him is rarely seen, but he still worries about the disappearance of his brother.

RP Sample: Regice stood there quietly, not moving a single inch or speaking a single word. The harsh wind blew against it's slick, icy body, although it seemed that once in a while, it's dagger like fingers moved a few inches or two. Regice was known as the guardian of the portal between Achaie and Aquace. Usually, a few eager scientists would attempt to enter through the sacred portal, but Regice would always ask them for there "invitation"(Usually an emblem) to use the portal first.

"Please Regice! We must discover more information of the other worlds! So many discoveries are out there, waiting for someone to discover them! We have no invitation to show to you, but...,"

"I would get a invitation if I were ya'll. I wouldn't want to get Regice mad," A calm voice interrupted the desperate scientist. Nicholas appeared from behind. Regice noticed the Assassin when it slowly turned it's face to him.

"And what would a punk like you know about this?" The now angered scientist snapped.

"More than ya'll two. Move out of the way," He quickly shoved past the two until he was directly in front of Reigce. Regice stared down to Nicholas, displaying no signs of emotion. Deep inside, Nicholas was a bit creeped out. He dug around his pocket until he found a smooth, icy insignia. He then flashed it towards the silent guardian.

Regice then gave him a slow nod, and stepped a few paces to the right, allowing Nicholas entry to the portal. Nicholas then spun around to the scientist and chuckled, enjoying making them look stupid. Out of nowhere, a slender lion-like pokemon coated with snow white fur and purplish skin appeared from behind.

"Absol....," It grunted slowly as it walked towards it's respective trainer.

"Where were you? We have to carry out Articuno's orders as soon as possible! C'mon lets go," Nicholas spoke, slightly angered. Absol just gave him an annoyed glance and walked towards the ancient portal. Regice gave Nicholas a shove with his icy fingers, insisting him to hurry up.

"Ow...," He moaned in an annoyed tone as he walked into the portal.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Name: Garreth Tanaka
    Power: Invisibility, often used inappropriately. (xD)
    Pokemon: Tropius and Breloom
    World: Leafia Topia
    Weapons: Spear https://www.nightmarefactory.com/DG14450.jpg
    Looks: Messy black hair, brown eyes, a white long sleeved t-shirt with a green t-shirt over it, black cargo pants and adidas shell toes with green stripes.
    Description: Rather loud and humorous. Everyone in Leafiatopia has at least fallen for his trick once.
    Occupation: Servant of Celebi, but gives an impression that he serve Celebi much.
    History: Garreth is actually a native from Earth but came to Leafiatopia when he volunteered in a science project[gone-wrong]
    Other: None.
    RP Sample:
    Drew shrugged.

"I guess I'm going first." Drew sighed and picked up his Pok?ball that contained Synthes the female Bulbasaur. Drew was in a pinch as he had no other Pok?mon to take on Brock, but confident as he was he was determined he was going to win.

Drew took the lead, entering the Gym's entrance. Tape marks can be found on the door from last night's message as Drew pushed the door open. Inside, Drew was amazed. The gym was made of rock, the tiles were roughly smoothened rocks stuck onto concrete. Drew peered over to have a look at the stadium. It was a series of smooth shiny pebbles over the floor. Synthes, excited and stubborn as she was ran into the Stadium. She leapt up instantly. The floor must have tickled.

Drew sighed. "Oh great... If we can someone turn this into a double battle, then Pidgey can carry Synthes."

Just then a rope flew down from what seemed like a balcony, as the same guy the crew saw last night came in, swinging off the rope.

"Pervert." Drew muttered. He let out Pidgey, and decided to let out Weedle after much thought. The bug lay on his shoulder and Pidgey started to warm up by flapping its wings.

"I see you have 3 Pok?mon, I'll be using 2, you'll still lose." Brock said confidently. He took out two Pok?balls from the belt on his waist as a giant serpent constructed of rock came out. The second Pok?mon was the size of one of the rocks used for the serpent. It had 2 arms coming out, and its body was its face.

Drew chuckled. "His Pok?mon 'rocks'"

"Very punny." Brock yelled from over the stadium.

[OOC - This better not be the anime where Team Rocket comes in through the Gym Battle.]

A young boy came out, holding a microphone. "Battle between Brock and..."

"Drew." Drew said emotionlessly. He wanted to fight, he hasn't had one against a trainer for a while. 'I'm not going to let Ash have all the fun.' He thought to himself.

"Go Geodude!" Brock roared. His 'eyes' showed determination... If they ever opened.

"Pidgey!" Drew commanded. The small bird dived straight onto the field, looking at the hovering rock.

"Tackle!" Brock commanded. The rock Pok?mon bounced up and down against the stadium floor, as it pushed off with its powerful arms straight against Pidgey.

BAM!

Pidgey fell down with a thud into a sandpit.

"Pidgey, Use a Gust against the sand!" Drew called out.

Pidgey got up from its fall, using its talons to scratch off little bits of sand trapped in its feathers. It left the floor, as it started to flap its wings more violently by the second. Sand started spraying everywhere, as it started to look like smoke. A small tornado started to form as Pidgey gave a final flap and hurled it straight into Geodude.

Particles of Sand were caught into Geodude's eye as it squinted to see what was happening. A huge gust of wind hurled straight into its face as it fell back against a huge boulder. A dent was formed in its back as it pushed off the rock. It showed expressions of pain, but also determination.

"Not bad, Novice." Brock smiled at the comment as Geodude threw itself as it rammed straight into Pidgey. Its Tackle attack was getting stronger.

Drew was shocked. He ran around the arena, checking to see if Pidgey was alright. "Gust again!" Drew ordered. Determination ran strong through Drew. Only one thing mattered now... It was to win.

Pidgey did the same process as he did before, this one only half as strong as the Gust he manipulated a few minnutes earlier.

Geodude easily evaded this one, as it swerved around the tornado, throwing itself into the bird again. Pidgey was weakened.

Drew bit his lip. "Pidgey... The rest is up to you." Drew smiled.

Pidgey turned his head around and nodded. He flew up again and dived straight into Geodude, lifting Geodude up using Pidgey's talons. He continued to fly up as his wing muscles started to bulge. The flaps were getting stronger and stronger. Pidgey's skin was paler than before. He grew several pink feathers from its forehead... He was... Pidgeotto.

Drew smiled. "Go Pidgeotto! Drop him from the top!"

Pidgeotto was determined to win now. Geodude was struggling from underneath. Pidgeotto stopped rising as he positioned his talons so it faced the ground. His wings were raised up as it started to plummet down.

"Go Pidgeotto!" Drew screamed. A big crack was heard as the Pok?mon clashed onto the floor. Pidgeotto flew up again, this time triumphant and its talons empty. A crack ran down Geodude's back as it slowly got up, only to faint again.

"Round 1! Victory to Drew!" Drew smiled as Pidgeotto flew over to Drew's shoulder. Weedle crawled back at the sight of the bird, Drew hugged the bird, now bigger than before closely.

The rock serpent behind Brock advanced to the stadium.

"Pidgeotto, can you handle this?" Drew asked his friend.

Pidgeotto nodded as it flew across to the new opponent.

"Let me know when you're tired." Drew finished. He wipe a sweat from his brow.

"Round 2! Drew's Pidgeotto versus Brock's Onix! Drew has 2 Pok?mon in reserve, Brock has none." The referee called out.

"Battle Begin!"

Pidgeotto proceeded to Onix. The Rock Serpent gave a deep growl as he hurled his head into Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto had improved in speed and reflexes as it dived downwards, evading the tackle. Onix whipped his tail, catching Pidgeotto right in the stomach. Onix roared as he slammed Pidgeotto down. The bird gave a finally chirp as it fainted.

"Return Pidgeotto." Drew said. He held out his Pok?ball as the bird dematerialized into a transparent red light and into the Pok?ball.

"Synthes... All up to you." Drew turned his head, nodding at his Bulbasaur. Synthes ran forwards, she hesitated for a while as she took out two vines from her bulb, wrapping comfortably around Onix's neck. Synthes struck again, now that Onix couldn't move. It launched a seed from the top of the bulb as it hit directly into Onix's tail. The seed started to grow as the sprouts wrapped around the massive Pok?mon. The seed glowed for a split second, as Synthes' bulb glowed in the same manner.

"Leech Seed." Drew said quietly.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Can I still join?

Name: Emily Mueller
    Power: Charizard morph, a very accurate eye that she uses for her assasination work, and invisibility.
    Pokemon: Purple Charizard[Flare], Vaporeon[Hydro], Dragonite, Salamance, Tyranitar[Rage], Houndoom[Darkness]
    World: Fireara
    Weapons: A bow and poison-tipped arrows, a katana, and a dagger with a purple hilt.
    Looks: Dark purple shirt, dark toned jeans, orange and white shoes, 5' 2", blonde hair pulled into a pony tail, and dark violet eyes
    Description:She's really a friendly person, but she can be cold and ruthless. If you challende her to a fight she'll unleash her quickness on you. She's a quick one and if you can't find her, you probably never will.
    History: none
    Other: A dark blue pendant
    RP Sample:

"COME HERE!"

A girl slid into the room. "Y-yes, Mewtwo, sir?"

"I need you to get rid of Jiru for me."

"Yes, sir." She ran out of the room. She picked up her weapons and darted out into the heat of Fireara. A Vaporeon appeared beside her.
    "Well Hydro, I suppose you know where our target is?" The Vaporeon nodded. Hydro darted off. The girl, Emily, followed her, just as fast.

Soon they came to a crater with a Magmar laying in it, asleep.
    "Perfect," Emily said. She turned on her invisible power. She snuck out into the open, quiet as anything. Emily unsheathed her dagger. Jiru, the Magma, rolled over, exposing his underbelly.

"Heh, but I'm not aiming there..." The Emily darted over to the Carter. Jiru heard the sound and opened a sleepy eye. He didn't see anything, but being a rebellious pokemon, he knew an assasian was out there somewhere. The Magmar sat up, and Hydro jumped on him. The Vaporeon bit into both his legs and Emily took her chance.

Emily took her dagger and slashed at his arms. Hydro and Emily eventually pinned Jiru to the ground. Emily appeared not an inch away from the Magmar's throat, her dagger poised.

"It's time to get this over with." Jiru thrashed wildly, but Hydro held him pinned. "Good-bye, Jiru." Emily swipped her dagger over his throat. The Magmar stopped thrashing. She motioned for Hydro. "Let's go." And they disappeared.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Oh, I'm SO sorry for making you guys wait! I'm on a yacht in the middle of nowhere in Thailand and I had to fight to get the privelige of having such slow internet. Anyway, all of you are accepted but I hope you follow the rules. Oh yes, and Naoko-chan and Metaforte, I take the responsibility of the RP dying, even though I was fevered and at camp. ^^'

Okay... Rp, start!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    'Della's so lucky...she's got a boyfriend, best friends everywhere she turns, and even a great and respected family.'I thought as Della herself searched through the small pond.
    Looking around the old cave next to the beach, I was getting extremely irritated, as the water that was dripping down from the endless ceiling kept landing on my head. As though it was following me...
    "Po!" Came a sharp yap at her feet.
    "What?" I said, snapping out of her daydreaming.
    Della laughed "Look!"
    "Yeah?" I leaned over to look inside the pond.
    "Down there! Doesn't it look ridiculous?!" She squealed pointing at a...creature with two long ear's, and x's for eyes. It didn't seem very alive.
    "What is it?" I asked, getting a long stick and dipping it into the water.
    "Is it dead?"
    "Why is it such a lurid pink??"
    I poked the creature, and squealed, dropping the stick into the water "It's soft!"
    "It's a stuffed animal dweebs." Goliath said from the other side of the cave.
    Goliath had been a surface dweller once. He knew a lot of things we didn't, about the world above. Me and Della had always been curious about it, but with the wars raging above, nobody exactly let us in the first place.
    "Well I'm sorry Mr. I-don't-know-what-a-Heath-Potion-is." Della said sticking out her tounge.
    "Look." Goliath said reaching into the pond and picking the thing up "It's got cotton inside of it. It's an inanimate object."
    "Do you hear a voice Adrina? I hear a rather loud wind BLOWING SPIT ON ME." Della said getting up and daintily walking back to my Mantine, Goliath's Sharpedo, and her Milotic.
    "Come on. We'll come back when it gets darker, that way people won't ask where we've been." I said looking up at the big hole in the dark ceiling that revealed a sky that was slowly getting brighter.
    I dove into the water where our pokemon waited as Pomono grabbed onto me for dear life, hearing the splashes of Della and Goliath behind me.
    "Let's man our station!" Della said saluting.
    We watched Cassius, the Gyrados that gaurded the beach, talk to strangers and travelers who wanted to speak with Kyogre. Kyogre only left when someone really important came, and we began to name them, seeing as we were always too far away to hear them. Goliath thought the sport was stupid, but me and Della found it a lot of fun.
    I was stationed behind a fallen mast of an Earth ship, while Della hid behind the rocks to the entrance to the cave.
    Goliath was the most landloving creature in the sea, so he sat nice and dry in the crow's nest, although he never watched for strangers, or watched the dying village in the beach's wake, he usually just read or something like that.
    Cassius was sun bathing on the shore, his fierce appearance usually kept the villagers out of the 'holy waters' as they called it.
    Out of the corner of his eye he watched as Della settled herself under the boulders in the water, and I behind the drooping moss that hung from the rotting wood.
    Even though Goliath and I were great friends with Della, Della was different, she was more marine creature than either of us.
    "Hey!" Della hissed, outraged as a pair of kids took a long stick and poked Cassius "That's not nice at all!"
    But, they got their penance when Cassius roared in irritation and anger at the kids who screamed, yelped, and all that good stuff before running away, crying to their mothers who were hanging linens in the sea breeze. This was always the calm before the pokemon came and attacked the humans. Kyogre's soldiers sometimes even joined the ranks, but otherwise they were free and wild pokemon that couldn't stand the humans.
    Though, since me and Goliath had lived in the underwater palace since forever, the water pokemon didn't mind us, but one time a traveler with a water breathing amulet came, and all the pokemon chased him out. He would've been safer if he'd just used a Heath Potion anyway. I fingered the bottle of the breathing potion around my neck in a sphere of crystal. Everyone had one, except for the elders, who hated humans in general. It made seeing Kyogre in council sort of hard, when they were glaring you down. I was Kyogre's messenger, while Goliath, his assassin, and Della...well...she just kept him entertained on bad days.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I walked along the forest's path on my way to gathered the needed ingredients for a powerful tonic that the elder was going to create.
    "Okay. Elder said I needed 3 Paras mushrooms, two long fine tree roots, five clear mineral pebbles, and a large flower bulb." I recited the list. "I guess the caves will work in finding Paras mushrooms." I said and trotted towards a medium sized cave with Zubats and Paras as its inhabitants.
    "Okay. Here I go." I said. I walked deep into the cave and encountered some Zubats that attacked and then fled.
    "Agh. Darn Zubats." I said and suddenly came across three fresh looking mushrooms.
    "Ooo. These will do I hope." I made my way to the mushrooms when two Paras came out of nowhere.
    "May I please have those mushroom?" I asked.
    "No! Never!" They both shouted and shot stun spore at me.
    "Ah." I jumped out of the way and unleashed my vines in an attempt to take the mushrooms and not attack the Paras. I grabbed two but a Paras had slashed my vines. I had became angry.
    "You want to play? Well here I come." I said ad shot large Razor-Leafs at them. Fearing that they may be chopped up, they fled in fear. "That wasn;t too hard I said and grabbed the last mushroom. I walked out of the cave and enjoyed the sunlight. "Ah. finally." I said. "Now. Where can I find two large fine tree roots?" I wondered.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • "Spheal! Spheal!" A crowd of Spheal across the icy sea were talking, clapping, and playing around on an iceberg. Kelsey and her Pokemon sat on the shore, watching them as the sun rose higher in the morning sky. Early spring in Achaie meant light breezes and temperatures not too cold. Kelsey, Dreemist, Kirlia, and Kanasama were taking advantage of the warm sunlight and sitting right at the edge of the water, and Ravena watched from the canopy of a tree not too far away. Harmonique stayed hidden between a pile of tall rocks, pouting because she hated sunny weather and Achaie in general. Kinter sat next to these rocks, looking rather sad.

"Here we are," Kelsey said into the light breeze yet indirectly to her Pokemon, "in the peaceful world of Achaie... I think we picked a rather good resting place, after all the struggles we went through for the past few days." She glanced sideways at Kinter, then smiled at Kanasama and Dreemist.
    "You two did wonderful yesterday, by the way." The two Pokemon nodded and shifted to their right, away from Kinter. Ravena left the tree she was in and flew over them, landing on a rock near Harmonique. She too glanced at Kinter, snickered, and then turned her attention back to the Spheal. At this, Kinter ran around the rocks and hid in the shade behind them. There she lay, curled up in worry.

In the silence that followed, everyone contemplated the events mentioned. In the past few days, the group had traveled through an icy world back on Earth. In the last violent remains of winter, they wandered right through a snowstorm which was so bad that Kelsey had to return all her Pokemon to their Pokeballs except Kinter. For the next few hours, the two of them went onward until they came to a cave in the middle of nowhere. But when they barely got to the entrance, a creature jumped out of it without warning. This creature was a Pokemon, a giant snow fox with seven tails that appeared monstrous and cold. It was Yukima! Yukima challenged Kelsey and Kinter to a battle, and it refused to let them run away. So Kelsey had no choice to accept. Of course, Yukima being so powerful, Kinter was easily defeated. Not only that, she also went unconscious. Luckily, though, Yukima disappeared after that. Kelsey then entered the cave herself and was instantly teleported back to her hometown of Saffron City. In the first instant, she thought this whole thing was a dream, but Kinter was still in her poor condition. Kelsey took her to a Pokemon Center, and Kinter came back to normal--well almost. Joy said that Kinter still had some strange disease in her that can never be cured. Kelsey did not know what this was until she used Kinter in a battle the next day while all her other Pokemon were watching. There, Kinter morphed into Yukima the second she entered battle--she had never done that before. As Yukima, she was ruthless and out of control. Even Kelsey's attempts to connect to her mind failed. Though fortunately this condition was cured when the battle was over, it had Kelsey (and her Pokemon) in shock.
    **The next few days, Kelsey heard about other worlds and how some Pokemon rebelled against humans there. Kelsey was interested in the SOS, so with the help of Harmonique (who was the least bit in shock from Kinter's "disease"), Kelsey traveled to Achaie, to the present.

The silence was broken when Harmonique passed through the rock separating her from Kinter and spoke to her.
    <"That was pretty cool back there in Saffron,"> Harmonique commented. Kinter perked her head up but still appeared fearful.
    <"You're quite amazing as Yukima!"> Harmonique continued. <"Once you learn to control yourself a bit, I think I'll have some competition!"> Then she giggled to herself. However, this comment hurt Kinter even more. Kinter started to cry.
    <"But I can't!!"> she complained. <"It's like I don't remember a thing about what happened, except it was terrible! I don't know what to do...">
    <"You can commit suicide,"> Harmonique joked. <"Just kidding.">
    <"Oh, but I wish there was another way!"> Kinter bawled. She could never stand Harmonique's attitude. But Harmonique, clever as she was, thought of exactly what to say.
    <"You say you do terrible things,"> she said testily. <"You know what? I saw that battle back there, and you're still a white fox except a little hyper and that's all. I'm MUCH more dangerous than you, and even I don't do all the terrible things you talk about."> Except when I really want to...
    <"But people will think I'm a rebel!"> Kinter replied, but in a slightly calmer tone.
    <"Please. A cute little fox that plays in the snow all day, a rebel? In the rebel world, you're such a wimp that you'd be kicked out instantly!"> At this Kinter smiled, though awkwardly, edging away from Harmonique.
    <"We get the message,"> Harmonique concluded. With a snap of her fingers, she swirled into a spiral then vanished away into the shadows, if there were any.

Kelsey, who had been listening to the whole conversation, went over to Kinter and patted her on the head.
    "You know what? I think she's right. But don't worry about her--just relax for a bit. After all, we're in the peaceful world of Achaie, where all is sunny and perfect!"
    Kinter smiled, not awkwardly, but brightly. Part of this was due to confidence, but then again part of it was because she knew Harmonique would hate that last comment. Kanasama cheered behind them, narrowly avoiding Dreemist's head with her sword. Kirlia continued her relaxing bask in the sun but felt better not that the stress was relieved. All celebrated for the rest of the morning except Ravena, who kept watching the Spheal, and Harmonique, who went back to the space inbetween the rocks. It was her turn to feel left out.

OOC: The brackets around the dialogue just signify that they're translated from Pokemon talk...

Last edited:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The breeze and the sun of Aquace made it a perfect day, one which even the ones with terrible feelings could feel content for at least a few minutes. But today, the Spirit ninja waws definitely not content. She sighed as she looked over the big wide beach on Seaside Isle at the blue sea. Something about watching the children play on the beach below that cliff she was standing on was unbearable. There was a village nearby, and Spirit didn't know why she always kept an eye on it like a guard. Parents always said that the Spirit ninja was really a monster who would cast away children that she would watch from that cliff, but that wasn't true. Just because the village was only nine years old and the inhabitants didn't really know Spirit didn't mean that she was any type of monster. They didn't know how much she hated the spot they picked to start a village. The closest she could get to the village would be in morph, if she dared to come there as a human, she'd be either tossed out or attacked. She tried to go to the village once, but people scowled at her and some even fired arrows at her. Even the children were raised to dislike her, like throwing stones at the ninja. The thing the people never noticed was that Spirit never fought back.
    She finally just left the cliff and sighed. Spirit had finished her chores for her master, there wasn't really anything to do. She began to stroll into the jungle, over to her favorite place in all of Aquace. It was a waterfall and a stream, but that was not the most important thing about it. She made a comfortable bed of moss there, and there was a portal somewhere around that clearing, you could feel it. Also, this place was the best place to concentrate and practice psychic powers. Spirit smiled and sat down on a rock, ready to start practicing her powers.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "AUUGH!" A shrill scream sounded from the boulders hiding the entrance to the cave.
    "Della!" Goliath hissed to me and I nodded.
    When we finally reached the stones, Della had climbed all the way to the top to avoid a water pokemon she absolutely despised.
    An Octillery.
    I sweatdropped as Goliath hissed angrily at her "It's just an Octillery now the entire village'll know there's a legendaries palace in the water!!!"
    Della seemed to disgusted to speak though and Goliath scowled as he brushed the octopus pokemon aside.
    "Get down from there!" Goliath hissed exhasperatedly.
    Della gave a small 'hmph' and slowly climb her way down.
    "Yipes!" She squeaked as she slipped on the slime of the Octillery and fell into the water, right on top of me.
    "Jeez Della you really are uncoordinated on land." I said as I pushed her off of me in the waters.
    "I don't see how those dry land dwellers can walk so well!" Della said frowning in contemplation.
    "Whatever, don't scream again." I said as I swam back to my post, closely followed by Goliath.
    "Weak that one." Goliath said rolling his eyes.
    "Sheltered her entire life what do you expect?" I asked knowing we'd be in for it when we got home.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • "It's time to train!" I shouted. I released all my pokemon. The heat of Fireara was unbareable for most, but I had gotten used to it. A training field was laid out before us.

"Today, we gonna practice aiming. I want you all to hide somewhere, anywhere at all. The choose a target and fire a spear at it." I handed out spears to my pokemon. "Now go ahead and conceal yourselves!"

The pokemon took off, to the sky and bushes. Then the spears rained down. Most were off target. The pokemon trained almost all day.

"Today, Mewtwo is out," I said after training was over. "We have to guard the castle. Flare, Dragonite and Salamance, take to the skies. Hydro, Darkness, Rage and I will take the ground."

::Major RP block here.::

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • An unfamiliar figure was seen dashing down the alleyways of Ichaie. Rolled up under a dirty rag, was the Blizzard Pendant, Aritcuno and his Associate's pass to the portals. His face was coated with sweat, even for the cold weather going on. Nicholas was on pursuit of the common thief, chasing him from the rooftops. Although, the fear of getting caught wasn't why the thief was sprinting so fast. It was Nicholas' Absol, who was only a few feet away from him.

Finally, the man reached the exit of the dense alleyway, the Absol out of sight. Unaware of Nicholas' presence, he finally sat down near an oak bench to take a breather.

"Yes! This item will cost millions at the black market! That Absol was just too slow for me! Now, it's time to beat it before...," He then became quiet as he felt the warm grip of a gloved and grasp on his wrist. He was then slammed painfully to a nearby wall, dropping the pendant. Nicholas then snatched up the thief by the collar and threw him at the oak bench.

Absol, who just came out of the alleyway, was panting, exhausted from the run he just had. Nicholas turned to him and gave him a wild grin.

"Too late! I got him first. We'll work on your speed later," He replied in his usual cocky attitude. Absol just gave out a short grunt, and turned away. He's very competitive on what's he's doing.

"Now, I need to meet up with the 'client" and carry out Articuno's orders. This was just a tiny set back. Stupid thief doesn't know what kind of power he's dealing with,"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    After I had perched myself back behind the mast I realized that Cassius had abandoned his post, of gaurding the beaches, and the children were rejoicing by having the time of their lives in the shallow water.
    "Where'd Cassius go? He's supposed to never leave his post..." I mumbled to myself.
    <I'm still technically at my post.> a growling voice said behind me.
    I turned my head slowly as Goliath slapped his forehead in disbelief that we'd been caught.
    "Cassius!" I said cheerfully.
    <"Spying on me again?"> He said in his loud rumble of a voice.
    "No, we're watching for the ugly man." I said innocently.
    <"And who is that?">
    "Regirock's servant from what I've deducted."
    Cassius almost choked in surprise, his blue scales starting to dry off from the short swim, giving him a very strange appearance <"He is a very respected member of the servents council!">
    "By the size of his nose I'd say he prys pretty good. Better scare off those kids by the way." I said pointing into the deeper waters.
    The two had apparently dared each other to see how far the other could go, and they were getting very close to hot waters.
    <"We'll let the Sharpedo have their breakfast."> Cassius said smoothly swimming between the main shores and the the two kids.
    "Your Cruel!" I shouted to him, he merely flapped his tail fin on the water, a sign of thumbs up for most handless water pokemon.
    "Do you know how much trouble we'd have been in if Cassius wasn't the cool guy he is!?" Goliath asked as he swam to me.
    "My boyfriend would dump me in a heartbeat!" Della said nervously.
    "No he wouldn't it wouldn't do anything to your reputation, because I'd take the blame, I'm the one who dragged you guys here in the first place.
    "Well you better take the blame." Goliath said swimming back to his post.
    Della made a rather ugly face at his back then gave me a wink and swam back to the cave entrance.
    The two kids were now screaming and yelling for their mothers as a hoarde of Sharpedo's began to swim around them, the villagers watching in their own horror as Cassius watched with amusement, for the unusually large gyrados was something to fear.
    But, a rather brave villager stepped up with sword and broom in hand, and Cassius look down at the man in pity.
    "Call off the Sharpedo good sir!" He called up to Cassius who sweatdropped as the man brandished his sword.
    Cassius roared in reply, but I suppose only the water dwellers understood Cassius as the man seemed to lose all confidence, but I hissed to him to let them go or else Kyogre wouldn't be very happy if the villagers declared a war against him.
    He roared back that they wouldn't be able to get past him in the first place, but called off the Sharpedo anyway.
    The two children swam quickly as they could, crying all the way back to their weeping mothers. A sight I found incredibly amusing, seeing as those two kids wouldn't live another hour had it not been for me. Cassius seemed slightly put out, as he had been hoping for a slaughter and would now have to find recompence for the Sharpedo.
    And so I waited for the ugly man to come. If anybody would come after that scene.
    The stupid man was now a hero, and Cassius found the man rather annoying as he came back to make a demand that he leave the beaches, while the result was that Cassius seriously considered throwing the man out to sea for the Sharpedo's recompence.
    But in the end, the ignorant man was blown back into the village with a powerful hydropump.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I had dug my way down beneath the soil in my search for items.
    "Urmp. Ugh. Soil. Gah." I said as mouths full of soil started going in my mouth. I came to large roots under the large redwood tree I had searched.
    "Puff. These will do. Hrmp." I said almost gaging. I quickly pulled them and made my way back to the surface.
    "That was a bit hard." I said and walked towards a nearby stream. I washed my face twice to get the dirt off my face. As I washed my face, I kept lookout for the five clear mineral pebbles. I waded throught the water. I saw a shining object shine and then disappeared. I dived into the water and found a clear pebble that shined with the sun light.
    "Ah. These must be it." I said and found three more. As I searched for the last one, a large creature came up the stream. I looked at it for a few minutes and then knew what it was.
    "No! A Gyrados? Here? What the?" I said and rushed myself. With great speed, I swam under the water frantically searching for the last required pebble. A small rock had hit my eye.
    "Dammit. What?" I stopped and found the last pebble needed. I grabbed it and jumped out of the lake. The Gyrados had shot multiple Hydropump shots around the stream. As I got up from the swim trying to escape, the Gyrados saw me and shot at me for fun. I dodged two shots but was thrown 20 meters from the third shot.
    "Ugh. Shoot. Did I lose anything?" I searched around my satchel. "Okay. Nothing is gone. I should continue on." I said and walked off to find a large flower bulb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back