• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    The Mareep coughed up her tears, and wiped the rest away.

"T-t-to get out? Count me in!" She smiled a little, letting off a few sparks of excitement.

"Good. Ok heres the plan. I need you to shock your cage when I tell you, it needs to be a power full blast but don't wast your energy because you will have to keep it going. While you do that I'll work out how this sytem works and try to find a weak spot. Once I find a weak spot, you can stop and have a rest while I work out how to break the cuircit so we can escape.Are you in? What's your name anyway?" 102 said shooting a few jittery sparks.

(OOC I know what you mean)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Good. Okay, here's the plan. I need you to shock your cage when I tell you, it needs to be a power full blast but don't wast your energy because you will have to keep it going. While you do that I'll work out how this system works and try to find a weak spot. Once I find a weak spot, you can stop and have a rest while I work out how to break the circuit so we can escape. Are you in? What's your name anyway?" 102 said, shooting some sparks in reply.

"Yes, yes, okay, I'm in! If it's anything to get us out of these stupid cages, I'm for it!" Ambi smiled. "My name? It's Amber, or Ambi. I like Ambi."

She was ready, she was ready. She could escape!

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    "Yes, yes, okay, I'm in! If it's anything to get us out of these stupid cages, I'm for it!" Ambi smiled. "My name? It's Amber, or Ambi. I like Ambi."

She was ready, she was ready. She could escape!

"Ready then. One. Two. Three." 102 said as it closed it's eye. On three Ambi released apowerful thunder shock into the cage. 102 felt the change in magnetic field, breaking the field down into it's seperate parts was hard but 102 was slowly working out where the circuit led to.
    "That must be the control box if that gets damaged then we could break free." 102 felt the magnetic field drop a little, Ambi must be getting tired, she had kept the thunder shock going for nearly a minuet now. "Hold on just a few seconds longer."
    "There! I found it. That fuse if we can melt it it will cut all the power to the cages, then we can just walk out of here." 102 said getting carried away. "Ambi are you ok?" It said turning to look at her.
    (OOC minku put your post of the same events in and then we'll move on if that's ok)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Ready then. One. Two. Three," 102 said as it closed it's eye. On three, Ambi pulled a powerful thundershock and shot it at the cage. She used all the power she could, but it was worth it if they could just get out of here.

"That must be the control box. If that gets damaged then we could break free," 102 said, but Ambi was getting tired. She felt as the power was getting weaker as she went, but the motivation of getting out was pushing her further.

"There! I found it. That fuse, if we can melt it it will cut all the power to the cages, then we can just walk out of here," Ambi heard 102's voice say. But she was getting tired. Too tired. She blacked out for a second, she'd never retained a Thundershock for this long.

"Ambi are you ok?" 102's voice rang again.

"Uhghgh..." She managed to say, her head spinning. "Are-are-are you done yet?"

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    "Uhghgh..." Ambi managed to say. "Are-are-are you done yet?"

"Yeah I'm done. You don't sound too good, take a rest for a bit while I work on weaking this fuse. Have a sleep if you want I'll wake you in a while." 102 replied, the it turned in it's cage and faced the fusebox. 102 began to make a strange sound, a combanation of whiring motors and scraping metal as it used metal sound, to hopefully weaken the wire inside the fuse.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    "Aaaagh! S**t!!!"

Ember awoke with a start. She glanced around her, not daring to move. Maybe if they didn't know she was alive, they wouldn't do anything else to her...

She was in a cage. After all they had done to her; after all they had put her through, they didn't even have the grace to kill her. She knew who they were: Rockets. Her owner used to tell her about the way young trainers would battle the grunts in order to train and how nobody thought anything of it since many posed little to no threat.

But these Rockets were different.

Ember listened to her surroundings, still not daring to move for fear that the Rockets might see her well enough and make her the central focus of their torment. All that she could hear, however, was the rustling of what seemed to be Pokemon around her. Caged, no doubt. But judging by the intense crackle that filled the air, most of them had to be Fire.

Suddenly, an alarm went off. It was cut off abruptly, but the ring of it was still present in her ears. Two bowls appeared next to her, one with a bit of water and the other with a small disfigured cracker.

Ember jumped when she heard the hollering of a nearby Pokemon.

"Dammit, SHUT UP!" a man replied. "Bloody monkey..."

Ember gingerly pushed herself up. She walked over to the two bowls, casting the guard a wary glance. She lapped up what little water was in one of the bowls, for the longer it was left in there the more that would evaporate, and ignored the other. Her mind was too troubled for food.

Ember went back to the center of her cage and closed her eyes. She sat up straight and held her head erect. She felt flames inside her, but they were still too weak. She concentrated her energies, like she had been trained.

An image floated into her mind, unbidden. It was a Ninetales. Her deep caring eyes stared at her. Ember felt the creature's pity at her situation and she longed to be with the Ninetales.

"Pyra," Ember whispered. Then a little louder she croaked, "Mother."

Her tails twitched as she fought back tears.

She had to escape.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    "Pyra," Anjoo heard a small voice, "Mother." This one was a little louder.

He looked out of his cage and, to his left, he could see a rather slim looking Vulpix. It looked pretty upset and a little shaken. Maybe he could talk to her...

..."Hey," began Anjoo, "sorry, y'know, if that was me that frightened ya'... but I'm pretty confused too." he sat down with his hands leaning out of the bars, "I'm Anjoo anyway," he said, "Who are you?"

(OOC: I hope Kez joins in this conversation :P)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    "Hey," a male voice said from a cage behind her. Ember jumped and spun around, finding herself face-to-face with a strangely-marked Chimchar. "Sorry, y'know, if that was me that frightened ya'... but I'm pretty confused too." The Chimchar sat down with his hands leaning out of the bars, "I'm Anjoo anyway," he said, "Who are you?"

The tears that lined Ember's eyes evaporated.

"No, no," Ember said, turning so that she could face the Chimchar properly. "All you did was wake me up. And I suppose that I should thank you for that..."

Ember was suddenly swept over by the visions of flames and destruction that had clogged her mind even in sleep. Ember shivered.

"My name's Ember," the Vulpix said brightly. "I'd say I'm glad to meet you, only I'm not sure I can be glad of anything at the moment..."

"Those monsters," Ember muttered to herself, her emotions suddenly turning when she looked at a sleeping Rocket guard posted at the door. She felt flames flicker faintly beneath her paws. "They all deserve to burn."

"Oh, by the way, you wouldn't happen to know how to get out of here, would you?" Ember asked in a cheery voice as she turned to face the Chimchar again. "I mean, I like shiny metal as much as the next Vulpix, but I'm more of a rhinestone girl myself."

(OOC: Hmm... Now Ember seems to have bipolar :P)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    (not brill but it's a start)

"Those monsters," Ember muttered to herself, her emotions suddenly turning when she looked at a sleeping Rocket guard posted at the door. She felt flames flicker faintly beneath her paws. "They all deserve to burn."

Flare Heard them talking as he sat quietly is his cage not moving, just listening intently to the world around him..He couldn't remeber much about his capture nor how long ago it was but he had learned that there was no escape from these cages and had resigned to his fate.

"Oh, by the way, you wouldn't happen to know how to get out of here, would you?" Ember asked in a cheery voice as she turned to face the Chimchar again. "I mean, I like shiny metal as much as the next Vulpix, but I'm more of a rhinestone girl myself."

The Cyndaquil Laughed "If there was a way out, don't you think one of us would have taken it by now kid!" he said gruffly "There's no way out of these cages, not a single attack either of you know could make a dent in these bars. They desgined our cages specificly to keep us in, and theres no way out." with that he returned to his thoughts and to his fate.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Yeah I'm done. You don't sound too good, take a rest for a bit while I work on weaking this fuse. Have a sleep if you want I'll wake you in a while." The Magnemite replied. A high pitched noise filled the air, although it wasn't too harsh on the ears since the attack wasn't directed at Ambi herself.

"N-no! I want to get out!" Ambi shook her head and looked around. There was a minimal supply of rations that a Rocket had left in her cage. She quickly gulped them up and felt a little better almost instantly. Something clicked and the high pitched noise stopped. Ambi tapped her head on the cage door and the door creaked open. Ambi almost squealed, then she remembered any loud noises would bring the Rockets back.

"Let's go!" She whispered to 102, hopping out of her cage.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    "N-no! I want to get out!" Ambi shook her head and looked around. 102 just kept going making the noise. Something clicked!

"That must have done it!" 102 murmered stopping the metal sound attack.

Ambi tapped her head on the cage door and the door creaked open.

"Let's go!" She whispered to 102, hopping out of her cage.

"Right. Which way is out?" 102 said as it floated out of his cage and over to where Ambi was stood.

Looking in to Ambi's cage, 102 spotted a cracker in a bowl and asked Ambi "What does food taste like?"

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    "My name's Ember," the Vulpix said brightly. "I'd say I'm glad to meet you, only I'm not sure I can be glad of anything at the moment..."

"Well..." began Anjoo, before the Cyndaquill he tried to talk to earlier laughed,
    "If there was a way out, don't you think one of us would have taken it by now kid!" he said gruffly "There's no way out of these cages, not a single attack either of you know could make a dent in these bars. They desgined our cages specificly to keep us in, and theres no way out." with that he returned to his thoughts - whatever they were.

"Hey, be a little more sympathetic." Anjoo said to him, "but you do have a good point, sorry Ember..." he continued. "I'm Anjoo by the way," he said to the Cyndaquill, "what's your name?"

(OOC: Mira, what's 'bipolar'?)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "What does the food taste like?" 102 said to Ambi, hovering above. Ambi pulled a face.

"Not good, but something to fill the stomach," Ambi said. She looked at all the other cages. The majority of them were empty, in fact, they were all empty except for the ones Ambi and 102 were just in. A crack of light peeked through into the room, the R man that had been here before had left it slightly ajar.

"C'mon! Eat something then let's get out of here... or maybe other Pokémon are here!"

(OOC: Bipolar is when you have sudden attitude changes. Like, happy spells and sad swings and stuff. Your mood just changes suddenly. Bad cases can have drammatic changes. My great aunt had it and without her medication, she ran naked through the street once)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    "If there was a way out, don't you think one of us would have taken it by now kid!" a male Cyndaquill with a blue flame on his back laughed. "There's no way out of these cages, not a single attack either of you know could make a dent in these bars. They desgined our cages specificly to keep us in, and there's no way out."

"Hey, be a little more sympathetic." Anjoo said to him, "but you do have a good point, sorry Ember..." he continued. "I'm Anjoo by the way," the Chimchar said to the Cyndaquill, "what's your name?"

Realizing that the conversation had shifted away from her, Ember walked over to her 'food' dish and devoured the stale cracker it held. She then began pacing around her cage, buffeting some of the bars and corners with her tails and digging into any crack or joint she could find with her paws.

"In mass production, which I'm assuming they used since I highly doubt they would bother hand-making every one, there tends to be weak points," Ember muttered to herself as she worked. "Since they probably shoved us in here because we're low-levels, they probably wouldn't bother checking them over to make sure they're secure either. One or maybe two cages could have a defect, a missing bolt here, a crack in the metal there, which could allow someone to escape. Who knows, maybe there's a damaged cage in here. Someone just needs to find it..."

Ember's voice trailed off as she continued to pace around her cage. She wouldn't give up. Not until she found a way out.

Not until she had her revenge.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    "Hey, be a little more sympathetic." Anjoo said to him, "but you do have a good point, sorry Ember..." he continued. "I'm Anjoo by the way," the Chimchar said to the Cyndaquill, "what's your name?"

His Thought's changed to that of the question posed by Anjoo

Hmph did that matter anymore? What's in a name anway? Is it your identity? Who you are? Or is it something More?, So Much more, that one constant that no-one can ever take from you?

"They call me Flare, boy and right now i ain't one for talking." he said coldly, he had become as bitter as his stay in this awful cage has been. He layed down and tried to rest.

"In mass production, which I'm assuming they used since I highly doubt they would bother hand-making every one, there tends to be weak points," Ember muttered to herself as she worked. "Since they probably shoved us in here because we're low-levels, they probably wouldn't bother checking them over to make sure they're secure either. One or maybe two cages could have a defect, a missing bolt here, a crack in the metal there, which could allow someone to escape. Who knows, maybe there's a damaged cage in here. Someone just needs to find it..." Ember's voice trailed off as she continued to pace around her cage. She wouldn't give up. Not until she found a way out.

The Cyndaquil breathed a Heavy Sigh "Go ahead kid, knock yourself out! There's no way out, I Bet you think they mass produced these... Not a chance Due to the different sizes, shapes, species and types of us in the world all these cages are one-hundred-percent custom made.. I'm afraid there's no weak link in your chain sweetie!" He remarked as he longed for the solace he had before all this began.

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    Wynaut sat on steel floor of cold cage and grabed his blue bowl . Is anybody going to save any of all those Psyhic types and this funny Slowpoke ? Wynaut came to edge touched bars and looked at cage containing sad Chingling . She also wanted to get out . Tear flowed into Wynaut ' s cheek . Chingling looked at Wynaut . They were standing and no one did a thing . Wynaut face had such a emotional and sad expresion . Sun shone through opened window . Chingling ate last piece of food she had in her bowl . Wynaut could see in window big celadon tree and clear endlesly azure sky . Some memories he forgot slowly came . He remebered how he was looking for Pecha and how many Ninjask he avoided .

He remembered also times when someone wanted to catch him . He was even inside PokEBall but he got out somehow and then kid he guess because of failure ran . Many things came like a flash . He remembered a lot - like amnesia had gone but he could not remember what actualy happen after he got attacked by Rockets .

He missed his freedom but he knew that with Team Rocket he will be trained to do wrong like providing get aways by countering all those police dog PokEMon or mayby as a punching bag - some other PokEMon is attacking and he have to counter . He could be usefull for Team Rocket as Wobufeet . He did not know - stuck with Team Rocket or try to escape one more time , one more . At table above floor and opened window with Slowpoke and Chingling mayby he might be able to think some idea and run . He had choice .

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    A less than friendly voice barked out to him from within one of the other cages; Puck's brown-tipped ears twitching in response to the noise. With a frown, the Pokemon shook his pink-tufted head and made an attempt to press his face against the bars, in order to gain a better view of the speaker.

"Um... Excuse me for wanting to distract myself from being subjected to anxiety and boredom?" He quipped unblinkingly. "What're you supposed to be anyway? You keep making weird shapes in your cage..."

Puck had been raised within the home of his trainer since his hatching; the only Pokemon he had ever seen were his parents, the family Growlithe, and the occasional flock of Pidgey that tore across the sky of Pewter City, fleeing from the humans that endeavoured to capture them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "I'm a ditto,you dolt.though i can respect your reasons for joking,please keep the jokes to yourself.i'm trying to think of an escape plan"
    'now,how to escape.I could tranform into a wailord and destroy the cage through my size.Nah,these cages are so close together,any pokemon i transform into that is large enough to break the cages would also injure the other pokemon.hmm,maybe transforming into a clefairy and use metronome...uh-uh,that would rely on pure luck and could also injure other pokemon'. Then he noticed a strange noise.He quickly transfrmed into another form(he was currently a sentret).The new form was a meditite.He broadened his senses.There were 2 pokemon,a magnemite and a mareep.He quickly sent a psychic message to the mareep,not thinking a magnemite could pick up psychic messages.

"attention.YOu seem to have ecaped and are planning to rescue others.if so,follow my directions and you will come to a room full of pokemon.First leave the room you are currently in and go down the hallway,turn right at the intersection and walk twenty meters.You will come to a door.Go in and you will find a room full of normal type pokemon"

Last edited:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    OOC: My first post >.< There wasn't much for me to do because of the lack of other RPers *sigh* I'm waiting for someone to rescue me so I can have fun ;)

"Swinuuuuub... Swinnnn...." the solitary snored in his little cage. From a distance metal jangled. The Swinub peeked through its left eye. A Snorunt was in a cage next to him and spewing a beam of ice.

"What the... WHERE AM I!" Snowy the Swinub shouted upon fully waking up in a room full of dangling cages and inside all of them were ice pokemon. The sudden awaken Swinub caught the Snorunt's attention.

"Well hello there... Sleeping Beauty!" the Snorunt jested obviously not amused. The Swinub shook his comment and the rest of his sleep. He bashed into the dangling cage. The bars of the cage did not budge and besides a rough recoil and the swirling of the cage upon the chain nothing happened. A moment paused and the Snorunt burst out laughing.

"Sleeping Beauty! These are cages meant to keep us in. Of course it's not going to be that easy.

The Swinub sighed and turned it's head to another source of clanking. A Sneasel this time was trying to claw it's way out. "Doesn't he know it's worthless?" Snowy sighed before realizing how drained he was.

Every moment in the cage seemed to drain him and he began to cry.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    "Not good, but something to fill the stomach," Ambi said, 102 ignored the fact that she had mistaken his question.

"C'mon! Eat something then let's get out of here... or maybe other Pokémon are here!" Ambi said to 102 who was looking at the cracker in her cage.

"Oh, yeah of course, escape." 102 said turning to face the door, which had been left slightly open.

102 turned to Ambi and asked her "Are you coming?" she seemed to have been frozen mid step.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back