• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    A voice boomed in Ambi's head. She blinked a few times, it strained a little on her mind. There was a voice, but it was so faint.

"Attention," The voice boomed, "you seem... escaped and ...rescue others. If... follow my directions... room full of Pokémon. Leave the room... go down the hall... turn right... intersection ...twenty meters... come to a door... go in... full of normal type Pokémon."

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Ambi nodded, shaking the voice off like it was a fly. Finally, she was out! She could finally get out of here, and back to momma and papa. It was a little overwhelming for a little Mareep like Ambi. "I'm ready, let's go!"

She sneaked through the door, without budging it at all. Outside, there was a long hallway dotted with doors all along the sides. It was brighter and well lit, which meant Ambi could see the R men easy but they could see her just as well. Ambi nodded at 102 and sneaked down the hallway, coming up to a door with a badge of a fire symbol.

"Let's check in here! Do you think you could use your magnets to open the door?" Ambi whispered. 102 nodded, clamping his magnets onto the knob and spinning it open. Ambi thanked him and tip-toed inside. This room was also filled with cages, three filled with three different fire Pokémon. Ambi didn't know what kind except the Cyndaquil, her trainer had shown a picture of it once. Except that one wasn't blue. Ambi guessed they came in different colours, like ice cream or lollies. Ambi knew a little about the fox one, was it Voliepixie?

"Do you guys want out?" Ambi whispered as loud as she could.

(jesus that took 30 minutes with my Dsi. sorry for the bunnying, i was avoiding small talk. and if theres a sleeping grunt in here, Ambi didnt notice it)'
    (EDIT: I'm not sure Psychic pokemon can actually READ minds. So, uh, I edited your voice a little. And PLEASE. Can you use grammar? Please?)

Last edited:

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years

"No of course not, we love it here!..." He stared at the mareep who looked at him funny realising she didn't get it he said "That was sarcasm, Unbolt this door and let's move!" His Blazing blue flames flaring up much higher than before.

As soon as they unlocked his cage He jumped to the floor and guarded the door "Get the others out now! I'll Keep watch! Move! Move!" Staring intently at the door as they turned their attention to the others.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Just as things seemed hopeless for Anjoo, a Mareep tiptoed in the door with the help of a Magnemite.

"Do you guys want out?" it whispered,

"No of course not, we love it here!..." The Cyndaquill stared at the mareep who looked at him funny realising she didn't get it, "That was sarcasm, Unbolt this door and let's move!" His Blazing blue flames flaring up much higher than before.

As soon as they unlocked his cage He jumped to the floor and guarded the door "Get the others out now! I'll Keep watch! Move! Move!" Staring intently at the door as they turned their attention to the others.

Anjoo lept out of his cage and thrust his arms outwards. Finally, some SPACE! He remembered what the Cyndaquill said and, while trying to avoid the sleeping Rocket, ran out of the room to the Mareep and Magnemite.

"Thank you guys!" he said with greatfulness, "Now we need to free as many as we can before they notice! Ember, you comin'?" He turned to the Vulpix...

(@Mira - We should go to the Ice room and save your pair :D
    @Others - You guys go find the normal room ;))

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    (OOC I'm giving up on neutral gender and seting 102 as male since it is harder than I expected. He is not male really male but think of him as male.)

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Ambi nodded. "I'm ready, let's go!"

102 turned and went out in to the hallway, Ambi followed close behind 102. They emarged in a long hall way, every few meters there was a door on each side and near one end a group of the R's were sat around doing nothing. Ambi nodded at 102 and sneaked down the hallway, coming up to a door with a badge of a fire symbol.

"Let's check in here! Do you think you could use your magnets to open the door?" Ambi whispered. 102 nodded and pushed hisself in to the air. He clamped his magnets onto the knob and spun in mid air to open the door. Ambi thanked 102 and tip-toed inside. This room was also filled with cages, three filled with three different fire Pokémon.

"No of course not, we love it here!..." A Cyndarquil in a near by cage said, then stared at the Ambi "That was sarcasm, Unbolt this door and let's move!" He said blazing blue flames flaring up much higher than before.

A Chimchar lept out of his cage and thrust his arms outwards.

"Thank you guys!" he said with greatfulness, "Now we need to free as many as we can before they notice! Ember, you comin'?" He turned to the Vulpix...

"Right lets check the other rooms for Pokemon." 102 said to the others and the mumbled to himself "Are all other Pokemon this strange?" Then he carefuly left the room and floated along the hallway to the next door.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    "Go ahead kid, knock yourself out! There's no way out. I bet you think they mass produced these... Not a chance due to the different sizes, shapes, species and types of us in the world all these cages are one-hundred-percent custom made. I'm afraid there's no weak link in your chain, sweetie!" the Cyndaquil remarked with a sigh.

Ember sat down and cocked her head to the side. The way everyone was acting... Team Rocket had already broken them. But Ember refused to give in to them.

As Ember sat in her cage, she saw a Magnimite and Mareep slip into the room around the sleeping guard. For a moment, Ember couldn't believe her eyes. But sure enough, these Pokemon had managed to escape.

"Do you guys want out?" The Mareep whispered.

"No of course not, we love it here!..." The Cindaquil said sarcastically. The Mareep didn't get it. "That was sarcasm. Unbolt this door and let's move!"

"Get the others out now! I'll Keep watch! Move! Move!" The Cindaquil barked.

"Thank you guys!" Anjoo said gratefully when he leapt to the floor. "Now we need to free as many as we can before they notice! Ember, you comin'?" He turned to Ember.

"Yeah, one second," Ember whispered.

Ember looked around the room for a moment, examining the caged Pokemon around her. She scratched behind her ear with her hind paw before getting up and stretching as she walked out of her cage. She crouched down low and launched herself up into the air, landing on top of a cage. She quickly knocked the bolt away with her paw before jumping onto another cage and doing the same. In this fashion, Ember quickly released the remaining Pokemon from their cages. With one final leap, Ember jumped down beside Ajoo by the door.

"Cool it, blue," Ember whispered. "We have to get to the other rooms and do as much as we can before the Rockets have time to figure out any thing's amiss. I'm going to see if I can find a different room. It's a little too warm in here for my taste."

Ember dashed down the hall, her paws silent against the tile floor.

"WHERE AM I!" Ember's ears picked up a voice.

"Oh bother," Ember murmured. "I hope it's not a water Pokemon."

Ember ran down the hall swiftly toward the sound of the Pokemon's voice. As she ran, the air quickly cooled and she soon found herself standing in front of a door with an ice emblem posted on it. She slipped through the gap and went inside.

"Doesn't he know it's worthless?" A Swinub inside groaned.

"What's worthless?" Ember asked with her head cocked to the side, sitting on the floor and looking up at the Pokemon caged in the air.

Her ears twitched and she crouched down. She ran forward and jumped on a chair and pushed off of it, landing on top of the Swinub's cage. Ember couldn't see the release bolt on the cage, so she leaned over the top and looked at the Swinub inside. He was a little bigger than any other Swinub she had seen before, not that she had seen many of them before, and had what looked like gold bracelets around his paws with blue gems. Ember opened her mouth and bit one of the bars and felt it grow a bit soft as she released some heat. Ember felt fire build up inside her and was about to release it when she paused.

"Duck," she growled around the bar.

(OOC: Somebody might want to follow Ember to make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble ;))

Zeph.

Years
    (@Mira - Enter Anjoo :P)

"Cool it, blue," Ember whispered. "We have to get to the other rooms and do as much as we can before the Rockets have time to figure out any thing's amiss. I'm going to see if I can find a different room. It's a little too warm in here for my taste."

"Wait! We need to keep together!" Anjoo claimed as he followed her. At one corridor he saw her slip away. When Anjoo approached he noticed that the room was pretty cold - and it had the Ice symbol on it.

Ok Anjoo, time to brave the cold...

Then he heard Ember again:

"What's worthless?" she asked with her head cocked to the side, sitting on the floor and looking up at some sort of Pokemon caged in the air.

Her ears twitched and she crouched down. She ran forward and jumped on a chair and pushed off of it, landing on top of the Swinub's cage, before opening her mouth and biting one of the bars. She must have been trying to use her Fire to melt the Ice-resistant cage...

"Duck," she growled around the bar.

Uh oh...

Smash! Bits of cold metal flew around the room - nearly hitting Anjoo. He then saw a Swinub fall from the cage Ember stood on and land with a small bounce.

"Are you OK? Good - listen, we're getting you out of here! Now move and find more rooms like this! I'll free the rest of these guys!" Anjoo said in haste before using Ember across some cages. The bars became weak and the pokemon inside managed to break free.

Just then, a Rocket member ran in the room, "S**t!!!" he pulled a device to his mouth, "We have a situation! The pokemon are loose!"

Anjoo watched as he went for the red button again, before a Jynx ran up to him and slammed him off the wall with an Ice Punch. The man blacked out and the Jynx turned to Anjoo, "You kids best be getting out of here..." she said.

"Right!" said Anjoo. He left the room, "C'mon you two" he motioned to Ember and the Swinub, "There's more to free!"

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    (to the normal room)

"Watch it, kid!" he growled in response as he cooled his flames

"Wait! We need to keep together!" Anjoo claimed as he followed her. At one corridor he saw her slip away. When Anjoo approached he noticed that the room was pretty cold - and it had the Ice symbol on it.

"Right lets check the other rooms for Pokemon." 102 said to the others and the mumbled to himself "Are all other Pokemon this strange?" Then he carefuly left the room and floated along the hallway to the next door.

"Looks like I'm with you then!" he said to the magnemite and mareep as they moved through the complex suddenly the magnemite stopped, and turned towards a door it had a very Plain symbol on it... "Be careful lad it could be a trap!" said flare as 102 went to open the door when suddenly he heard a fairly faint explosion off in the distance..."the kid didn't" he muttered.

Suddenly alarms began to flare throughout the complex he sighed "She did"

The magnemite threw open the door and flare stood guard, "stand away fom the bars were getting you outta here" he called back as the magnemite and mareep began the rescue operation.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years

"Watch it, kid!" he growled in response as he cooled his flames

"Wait! We need to keep together!" Anjoo claimed as he followed her.

"Looks like I'm with you then!" he said to the magnemite and mareep as they moved through the complex suddenly the magnemite stopped, and turned towards a door it had a very Plain symbol on it... "Be careful lad it could be a trap!" said flare as 102 went to open the door when suddenly he heard a fairly faint explosion off in the distance..."the kid didn't" he muttered.

Suddenly alarms began to flare throughout the complex he sighed "She did"

The magnemite threw open the door and flare stood guard, "stand away fom the bars were getting you outta here" he called back as the magnemite and mareep began the rescue operation.

"I'm gonna speed things up a little here. I'll open all the doors then all you need to do is release the Pokemon in the rooms. You deal with the Pokemon in here and get them help you empty the other rooms, if everyone helps we should be out of here soon." 102 said as he flew in to the hallway. In the hallway a Vulpix and a Swinuble rushed past.

"Can I help you?" 102 said opening a door for them to free some more Pokemon, they rushed straight in. He continued on to open the other doors but didn't get far, a blast of ice flew out of a nearby door, almost hitting 102.

"Ahh!" 102 shouted as he dodged the ice flying past the door, he sped up and open the rest of the doors as quickly as he could ignoring the Pokemon rushing back and forth below him.

"At last, I think that's all of them." He mumbled to himself as he lowered himself to the floor to rest.

"Oh dear, everyone hurry up we need to GET OUT NOW!" 102 shouted as a bunch of Team Rocket members appearede at one end of the corridor.

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    Wynaut was laying on cold floor . He remembered almost everything now . He loved moments of joy and shivered about moments for example like those happening now . Wynaut heard many peoples running through hall and heard also cries of battle . He heard ice breaking and some other strange noise . One moment before he could not hear a single word . Now something was going on for sure . He wondered - what happened . Is someone going to save those Psyhic PokEMon . Will anyone notice three small cages far far near window which could be great escape route from entire building ? Wynaut felt great energy . It splashed from edge to window . Chingling was looking at him curiously . Wynaut felt hope . He hope to get out . He had hope to finaly run away from all those Rockets and then came back as Woobufet and get his revenge .

He was standing near window and he felt some fresh air . He smiled - once more since long time . He knew that alone he wont do a thing . He realy hope to be saved but he knew that if no one is going to rescue him he will be taken by Rockets and trained wrong . His only wish was to be free . Be free again !

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    The cage exploded beneath Ember, sending bits of metal flying through the room. The Swinub dropped to the ground, bouncing slightly on impact.

"Oops," Ember said nervously from on top of the demolished cage.

"Are you OK? Good - listen, we're getting you out of here! Now move and find more rooms like this! I'll free the rest of these guys!" Anjoo said.

Anjoo told Ember to jump across the remaining cages to soften them enough so that the Pokemon could escape. Soon, every Pokemon was freed.

"S**t!!!" Ember's head shot up to find a Rocket standing in the doorway. Ember's eyes narrowed. "We have a situation! The Pokemon are loose!"

Fire crackled beneath her paws and a low growl formed in her throat. She was about to leap forward when the Rocket was struck by a Jinx using Ice Punch. The Rocket crumpled to the floor, unconscious.

"You kids best be getting out of here..." the Jinx said.

"Right!" said Anjoo. He left the room, "C'mon you two" he motioned to Ember and the Swinub. "There's more to free!"

Suddenly, the alarm went off. Lights flashed and the sirens blared.

"Crap," Ember growled.

Ember jumped off the cage and landed beside Anjoo and raced out the door.

"Come on, Swinub!" Ember called.

Ember ran down he hallway and found herself face-to-face with the Magnemite that had freed her.

"Can I help you?" the Magnemite asked, opening one of the doors.

Ember entered and found herself in a room filled with Psychic Pokemon.

"Ugh..." Ember groaned.

Ember and the Swinub set to work releasing the Pokemon. Ember shivered and shrank back from the touch of the Psychic Pokemon. Her mother had always taught her to be wary of Psychic Pokemon, and here she was aiding them in escape.

"Oh dear, everyone hurry up we need to GET OUT NOW!"

Ember looked out the door and found that there were Rockets running down the hallway toward all the Pokemon who were attempting to escape.

"Rockets," Ember growled, rage racing through her body.

Ember sprinted out of the door and toward the Rockets, all the hate she felt toward them bubbling up inside her as flames grumbled in her chest. They attempted to strike out at her with something, but Ember dodged it. She leapt up to the height of a Rocket's head and released an intense torrent of flames at point blank.

Last edited:

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    I'm gonna speed things up a little here. I'll open all the doors then all you need to do is release the Pokemon in the rooms. You deal with the Pokemon in here and get them help you empty the other rooms, if everyone helps we should be out of here soon." 102 said as he flew in to the hallway.

"Right" Flare said as he darted between the cages releasing the locks, " Go Move! Now!" he said darting into the hall

"Oh dear, everyone hurry up we need to GET OUT NOW!" upon hearing this Flare spun round He saw Ember dashing towards what he could only assume was rocket resistance

"Not on your own you don't kid" remarked Flare tackling the rocket sneaking up on Ember "Hey...A.."
    What was that monkeys name? AN.. Andoo? no that's not right ..er..
    "Hey Buddy Go Help the Magnemite free the others We'll take care of the 'Backup' Go NOW!" he yelled tackling another rocket to the floor as Ember continued to pour on the flames!

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Flames poured out of Ember's mouth, engulfing the Rocket member in its merciless torrent. The Rocket had long since fallen and was now motionless, but Ember didn't relent. All the pain and torment that she had been through these past weeks now flowed through her, causing her to tremble from its sheer intensity.

She saw fighting around her and knew that she had to help. Ember grudgingly halted her flames. The Rocket was dead. He hardly looked human any longer beneath the burns that covered his skin and ate away at his skin. He deserved it.

A Rocket attempted to grab hold of her and she leapt aside, releasing another burst of flames to drive him back. She ran forward and jumped up, clawing and biting at the Rocket's head as flames flowed from her mouth. The Rocket scrambled back, attempting to escape her before he ended up like his comrade. Ember landed once again on the ground and braced her paws against the tile floor firmly. Rage burned in her eyes as she looked at the Rockets around her.

"YOU DON'T TOUCH MY MOTHER! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!" Ember Roared.

Many of the Rockets cringed at her Roar, though they couldn't understand her words. Ember jumped up onto another Rocket and continued her ruthless fiery assault.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Snowy had been freed as the alarm resounded. All of his companions darted off and he could spy one thing unusual, a Vulpix among the crowds of ice pokemon.

He approached. She sprang. He followed.

The Vulpix lead him to another room of cages. Inside were all psychic pokemon. Snowy could see grimaces cross the Vulpix's face. She began smashing the cages and beckoned for him to help. All of them became free and teleported away. It was just the two of them for a split moment before the Team Rocket grunts appeared.

The Vulpix mauled them and a Cyndaquil from far away encouraged her, but the thing that caught his attention was her name, Ember. Snowy stared in awe as Ember mawed them.

"YOU DON'T TOUCH MY MOTHER! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!" she Roared.

The Swinub became inspired and as the Vulpix switched it's target, Snowy pounced on another Team Rocket grunt.

"I'M WITH YA!" Snowy screached out in Ember's direction as he spew sand and shards of ice into the man's face. The man began desperately clawing the Swinub off his face with no success. Snowy had only just started his fury.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Ayahh!" Ambi cried as the alarms went off. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" She ran out of the room and skidded down the hallway as Rockets went crazy like angry ants. She remembered the others, the other Pokémon that had been trapped here. She ran into another room, bashing the door open and not even caring to see what the emblem was on the door. Inside was a blue Pokémon that Ambi had never even seen before, but she jumped up and yanked the switch open with her mouth. She zapped it a little to hoax it open, and the door swung wide, freeing the blue Pokémon. She smiled and nodded, before jumping to the ground and heading for the door.

"Let's go, let's go!" Ambi cried, before running back into the hallway to see what others could be freed. The Rockets were coming closer, one was right on her!

"Come here, you persistant little lamb," the Rocket cooed, trying to lure Ambi into his hands. Ambi shrieked and let off a powerful Thundershock, paralysing the man and leaving him twitching on the ground. Ambi was too busy for distractions, she needed to get everyone out! She came to another door, and again, smashed it open. She glanced briefly to see a bug Pokémon but quickly let it out and ran back outside. Outside into the arms of a Rocket. A Rocket with gloves.

"Gotchya!"

"Help, help!" Ambi screamed, her shocks doing nothing.

(OOC: some draaamaaa)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    "I'M WITH YA!" The Swinub yelled, attacking another Rocket and attaching himself to his face.

The Rocket attempted to knock her off of him, but Ember only attacked with more ferocity. She clawed his throat deeply and released a stream of flames on the side of his head. He shook and went limp, falling to the ground dead. Ember was just about to attack again when she heard a voice piercing above the sound of the fight.

"Help, help!"

Ember recognized the voice as the Mareep who had helped free her.

Without hesitation, Ember turned around and began racing in the direction of the voice. She couldn't allow one of those filthy Rockets get ahold of any Pokemon if she could help it, let alone the Pokemon who had helped to free all of them. Ember pushed her way through the crowd of Pokemon and dashed down a different hallway. She turned another corner to find a Rocket lying on the ground paralyzed and another Rocket holding the Mareep with rubber gloves.

Ember let out a Roar and charged. Using the paralyzed Rocket as a spring-board, Ember launched herself up and slammed the Mareep's captor in the head with her body full-force. He dropped the Mareep and stumbled back a bit, stunned by the sudden impact.

"Let's go," Ember growled at the Mareep as she turned to run back down the hallway. "We have to regroup and try and find a way out of here or we'll all end up back in our cages!"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "But, there must be other Pokémon here, what about them?!" Ambi panted as she tried to keep up with the red fox-like Pokémon. She was certainly a whole lot faster than Ambi, but she did her best to keep running and to keep pushing herself. She could hear the shouts of Rockets grow stronger and the tension in their voices rise. They both skidded around a corner of the hallway, right into a group of the R men.

"Look out!" Ambi cried. Instead of turning tail and sprinting the other way, she jumped into the air and zapped as hard as she could. The men that stood at the front started to seize as the electricity ran through their bodies and collapsed, paralysed. Three more stood ahead, looking awfully angry. Scars were ripped across their faces, probably with other struggles with Pokémon.

"Let's do this!" Ambi said before she jumped into the air again, her body glowing yellow and blue from the static.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    102 watched as the Vulpix ran out and tourched one of the R men and as Ambi zapped another sending him sprawling to the ground. He moved towards a door which so far no-one had been in but as he did a R man blockecd his path.

"Get out of my way!" 102 shouted at the R man charging at him with a tackle. He hit the R man square in the head in a headbutt like motion, and of course 102 being made of metal came off better than the Rocket. 102 was only slightly dissorentated by the attcak where as the Rocket was knocked out and fell to the floor in a heap. 102 contiued in to the room where he spotted an Absol in a cage.

"I'll let you out. What's your name?" 102 said as he approached the cage and started to unlock it.

Zeph.

Years
    (OOC: Whoa, I need to keep up :P)

Anjoo did as Flare suggested and followed the Magnemite to free other pokemon. Before he knew, he, the Magnemite, the Mareep and Ember were all running down the corridor. That's when he noticed the Jynx from earlier.

"Aren't you gonna escape?" Anjoo said with haste, glancing at the Mareep electrifying an R-man.

"These Rockets took them all away from me..." the Jynx said coldly, "My family... and I will help you brave young pokemon get out no matter what!" she gave Anjoo a reassuring look.

"Thank you..." he replied.

He noticed that the Magnemite had entered yet another room, which seemed to have an eary feel. Best follow...

"Right you!" shouted an R-man as he grabbed the Jynx, "Get this one to the basements!"

"No!" screamed Anjoo, before bounding up and landing a Karate Chop to his neck. The man, clearly phased, slumped to the floor. He entered the room.

The Dark room. Anjoo could see the Magnemite looking in at a wild looking Absol...

"I'll let you out. What's your name?" it said as it approached the cage and started to unlock it.

I hope this thing hasn't already snapped...

Anjoo glanced out the door again and witnessed Ember and... Ambi? fighting off the R-men along with Jynx. Only 10 minutes ago they were all hopelessly locked away in cages. Now they were fighting to be free.

It hit Anjoo - with determination, any pokemon can stand up to the big guys...

(OOC: lol, R-men XD)

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    All this noise made Wynaut highly on his guard . He heard shouts of many man and he also felt disgusting scent of burned body . All other Psyhic types became nervous too . Suddenly some Vulpix dashed inside the room and freed almost all of those PokEMons . As Wynaut predicted - he was high on table and could not be easily seen from ground and not to mention all this rush . . . Many of PokEMons escaped and almost everyone of them by Teleporting . Wynaut was frightened . Did Vupix miss him Chingling and Slowpoke ? He knew that this was the moment - everything or nothing . Freedom or captivity .

Right after Vulpix runned foward some intriguing Mareep came into this room . Wynaut tried to shout but he cound not say a word . Mareep jumped onto table looked at blue Wynaut and seemed to smile or something like that . She jumped on his cage and shocked it hard so it opened as it was not resistant for this type . Bars just simply fell apart . Mareep ran to doors but one of those crooks croaked something unhearable for Wynaut and grabbed her using rubber gloves . He was scared . He wanted to help her and all those other PokEMon in fight but he could not do a thing with Splash , Encore and Charm . He decided to run ! Run as fast as he could - he just did not wanted to be trapped again . He saw many PokEMon who where escaping too . A fast mad and cruel Vulpix , creepy Absol who was bringing bad memories , and many others . He did not know what happen to Slowpoke and Chingling as he had been rescued so quickly and by the way . . . simply - everything happened so fast - adrenaline dazzled in his body all around . . . He thought at least that he already escaped . He will never forget those moments and this Mareep who helped him in this tense situation . He just ran - ran foward and as fast as possible . .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    After being freed,Ditnus had set out looking for a map,using his viscous natural form o slip through some vents.He did eventully find a map,but it didn't tell him what he needed to know.What it did tell him was that he was nowhere near his home.He decided to save that for later.For now he was going to search for a suitable form to battle with.He slipped out of the office where he found the map.He decided to look for a fire type form,it would serve him best.He searched and eventully came accross a chimchar.He quickly took the form and ran before it could notice him.He wanted to find some TM's,as the other pokemon would need them to battle the rockets.He knew that once everyone got over their surprise at the escape,thy'd coordinate their efforts to stop the escape and use stronger pokemon.The most likely place to keep TM's would be a storage room.He decided to go to the center of the base,as that would be the most logcal place to put a storage room.However,there would likely be guards to keep out theives at the storage room.He thougtht it prudent to practice battling in the form of chimchar.The chimchar had four basic attacks.Leer,practically useless in his opinion;Scratch,more usefull than leer but still not very good;Ember,i good ranged attack and would likely be very useful;Karate Chop,a very good attack and easily his most powerful of the four.However,the fifth move was extremely surprising.Blaze Kick,Truly amazing such a young chimchar could learn the move.However,when he tried it out,he discovered it was only at half full power.This meant the origanal chimchar couldn't actually use the move,but knew how to.Satisfied that he could battle effectively as a chimchar,he set off to look for the storage room.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back