• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Haybet's body hurt. He was sitting at the dark, brownish lake and drank. He didn't think the water was clean or something like that: He was super thirsty. While he was drinking he saw that other pokemon had also arrived: a ditto was immediately next to him, a chimcharwas there also and a vulpix. Was that maybe the same vulpix that fought next his cage?

He forgot, his brain seemed brainwashed and he didn't remember anything from what happened in there more than fague. The last thing he remembered was that all pokemons were released except for him, and that he felt extremely lonely. Then he had the feeling that there was something red and hot near him, and something that got him out… However, he remembered all things that happened after he got outside.
    There were some other pokemon too. There was a silence first, everyone loved to be outside again. A mareep broke the silence with: "... Um. I'm Ambi by the way. I don't know who any of you are." Haybet answered to her: "I'm Haybet. Pleased to meet you!"

The ditto next to him drank water, and resized from small to huge, and back to small. The ditto didn't even realize that he had squeezed several pokemon in this small time, including Haybet. The ditto hadn't realized either that he just drunk the whole pool of water, and continued his conversation.

Not, that Haybet cared about it, he had a headache, but it was still rude, so he spoke to the ditto: "Hey you, ditto! You drunk all the water, how am I supposed to less my thirst?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the ditto respondet, Haybet heard a voice saying: "Everyone, Move Now! Hey Kid, you and Ambi? Come with me, the rest of you go with the .. Monkey! MOVE! We'll be harder to find if split up, follow the stream and head to the forest, I can see a forest in the distance let's rendevous there! Move!" Haybet made himself ready for a long and thoufgh walk.

(OCC: Sorry it isn't more, but I have to go to bed and didn't want to wait with coming back in... I thought, maybe has Haybet toke drugs??? XD)
    (OOC2: All under the line is new, just wanted to have that also in this post, as I'm otherwise a bit back in time... ;) )

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • "Now move!" shouted Flare.

"Understood! C'mon guys let's go!" Anjoo said with haste.

He was on all fours now, running with all the energy he had left. Flare said there'd be a forrest along the river. No sign of it yet b ut it couldn't be too far.

Anjoo took this moment to check who was with him, there was Ember, 102, the Ditto from earlier, the tailless Slowpoke and a Pidgey. The rest must have gone with Flare.

When he glanced back, Anjoo could see approaching R-Men, managing to keep up with large nets in their hands.

Nets? Do they think we're that helpless?

"Guys, we're not gonna outrun these thugs! We need to distract them enough for us to get away and in to cover!" Anjoo stated. He could now see the forest up ahead.

"Go!" he shouted, as he turned and unleashed a burning Ember attack on the oncoming Rockets, catching the two at the front.

Anjoo turned again to keep running - when he noticed that Ember was looking pretty exhausted.

(OOC: I apoligize for the long wait. My laptop wouldn't let me post this thing :P)

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • "Understood! C'mon guys let's go!" Said the Chimchar. He was obviously the leader of the group. The chimchar begun running towards the woods.
    Haybet ran after him, thinking that it was better not to know where they were going but staying safe, than never coming to know about without staying safe.
    Haybet looked back. There was the ditto, a magneton, and a vulpix. Ahead of him was a pidgey and the Chimchar.

Then a group of R-men appeared, they had nets, and were trying to catch them.

"Guys, we're not gonna outrun these thugs! We need to distract them enough for us to get away and in to cover!" the chimchar stated. He could now see the forest up ahead.

"Go!" shouted he as he hurled a hot ember attack at the approaching rockets. Two men fell on the ground, trying to let the flames go out.. Haybet saw a green place in the distance. "Is that where we're going? Anyhow, I have to help NOW!" He used sunny day, followed with flash, trying to blind the rockets.

He ran further, but stopped as the chimchar looked at the vulpix: It looked really exhausted. "Come, you can do it!" Yelled Haybet from a distance to the vulpix.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Ditnus was running along with the others when he noticed Haybet yell to Ember. Though he didn't hear what was said it was obvious from looking at Ember that she was exhausted,likely going to pass out soon. So he did what anyone should do in that situation.He transformed into Anjoo and let ember lean on his shoulder,thus saving some of her energy,at the cost of his own. But it was well worth the price.

Soon they reached the forest someone had mentioned earlier. He searched desperatly for something of use. He found some sharp sticks. Ditnus grinned. Basic marksmenship with sticks and similar weapons was one of the subjected taught to rescue teams while they were in training.With these he'd be able to fight off the rockets without expending to much energy. He didn't want to end up exhausted like earlier, especially since their weren't any pokemon with healing moves around for him to transform into.

He then took cover in a bush with ember

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Just ahead of 102 was the Chimchar, a Vulpix was running alongside him and slightly behind him was a Pidgey from earlier, a Slowpoke and a Ditto.

102 didn't dare look back as he moved away from the R-men.

"Guys, we're not gonna outrun these thugs! We need to distract them enough for us to get away and in to cover!" The Chimchar stated, as a forest became visible on the horizon.

"Go!" he shouted and turned 102 didn't look back but just passed him.
    "Is that where we're going? Anyhow, I have to help NOW!" A voice behind 102 yelled, it was followed by a flash of light. "Come, you can do it!"

102 was over took by the Chimchar again by this time the Chimchar was carrying the Vulpix, that looked exhausted. The Chimchar reached the forest and disappeared for a few minutes, he returned carrying a few sticks, each had the end sharpened to a point. 102 turned round to see how the others were getting on. The Pidgey, Slowpoke and Chimchar were all running ahead of a group of R-men carrying a net. What, the Chimchar was over there! 102 turned round and sure enough there were two Chimchars. 102 turned back round again.

"Duck!" he shouted and gave the Pokemon running at him a second to drop to the floor before using metal sound on the R-men. Some of the R-men fell to the floor covering their ears but most continued running, unaffected by the attack.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • Flare had speed off towards the forest, with Ambi and Luca following closely, Suddenly he heard a loud scream Luca had fallen into the stream and was being swept past him at an alarming rate, he tried to look for a way to help him but it was too late.

Let's just hope we meet up downstream.

Suddenly Flare heard a familiar sound
    that's gotta be 102 he needs help
    "Ambi Let's move!" He said picking up speed as he raced to the rescue.

Together they tackled a nerby tree to make a bridge across the stream
    heading towards the enemy was not excatly what i had in mind but our friends need us
    Flare had reached the other side when the log began to roll "AMBI NO!" the mareep helplessly tried to run across the log but fell in and was washed away.

He bowed his head if only for a moment
    I really hope she's ok... Now i have to catch up
    As his thoughts returned to his companions he ran once more in their direction

(Sign Ups have been re-opened please see the ooc thread)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Ughhh!" Ambi grunted as she was pushed and shoved, constantly being shouted at and being told where to go. Okay, sure, they were being chased and it was between life and death but seriously, could they not cut her some slack? It wasn't her fault she had short legs and couldn't run as fast as the others. She knew electric types like herself had some kind of advantage with speed but obviously she had missed out on that gene.

"Ambi! Let's move!" The Cyndaquil, Flare was it's name as Ambi had heard, as they bolted into the forest and towards some kind of stream. There was a shout and Ambi looked behind her to see the Riolu that had been with them swept into the river. She gasped but was snapped back into gear when Flare yelled into her ear again. He motioned at a loose tree and they both tackled it together to make a small bridge over the stream. Flare ran across it swiftly with Ambi panting closely behind. Flare jumped off the log, causing it to come loose of the ground and roll along the banks. Ambi yelped and tried to stay on it but fell off, her tiny hooves had no form of grip.

"AMBI, NO!" Flare yelled back at her as she was too swept with the current. She tried to keep her head afloat but the water kept tumbling and crashing, forcing her under. She could just get her head above for a short gasp before it pulled her under, crushing her lungs.

"Not like this! Not now, please, momma!" She screamed out. The water was deathly cold and harsh against her fur. Electricity was useless and her hooves were too slippery, unless...

A bolder came into view, only a small one though. Ambi kicked furiously towards it, only to be crashed into it. She quickly jumped up on top of it, it's surface quite small but enough to keep a small Mareep out of the freezing rapids.

"Help! Help! Please, somebody!" She cried. But what now? Her new 'friends' had probably left her and the only people around were the R-men. She curled up slowly on the rock, whimpering and moaning as the water splashed on her.

"Mommaaa," she cried.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • (shrey DELETE your previous post, it has been dealt with and if you have a problem talk to us in the ooc thread, DONT Post it here. This thread is for RP Only.)

Flare raced through the forest "Surely I should have found them by now" he muttered as he came to an ubrupt halt,
    "..All Teams Come in, Head To Location X, The New Base is Now Operational.. I Repeat Head To Location X Comm Out..."

Utilising dig he took cover as he waited for the rocket to leave.
    So we're safe.. For now.. I must let the others know this is our chance to escape.

Realising that the rockets would be travalling above ground, He moved quickly through the earth, re-surfacing now and then to check his surroundings. After what seemed like hours he finally found them, he climbed free, turned to Anjoo and said "Why the hell is it so hard to find good pokemon these days?" He laughed "Seriously though I'm glad to see your all right guys" motioning to all

"I have some news. Gather round."

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
    Years
  • Quinn cut between where she was with her partner and to the crossing further downriver away from the Rocket complex. This, she reasoned, would help make her seem like another escaped or wild pokémon and would avoid meeting up with the other grunts at least. She tried thinking up a fake background and name to explain why she was there if they spotted her, after all, if the escapees knew who she really was while she was alone, she could lose this mission. Quinn was determined she was going to complete this mission; she just needed to figure out how.

A pitiful cry snapped the cuebone from her planning; but where was it coming from? She looked as she walked and a soft sound of sobbing could be distinguished from the bubbling currents of the water. A single cry of 'Mommaaa' came from the river itself. Quinn stopped and was hesitant to go too closely due to the fear of the water, but her curiosity made her feet creep towards the bank and now that she scanned the river she could see a soaking wet pokémon not too far from the bank, obviously not a water type by the sound of her pathetic bleats and being curled up protectively on the lone rock.

Quinn was about to carry on and leave the helpless pokémon, when a sudden thought struck her; was this one of the escapees? The ground typed glanced down at the raging waters and considered that if it were one of them, then what could she do about it? Maybe if she left her, the mareep would be picked up by some grunts soon anyway, but if they took too long she may be rescued by other pokémon or even fall back into the river and be swept away.

In silent thought, she tapped her bone weapon on the ground; this could slow her down significantly on her mission. On the other claw, she may be able to lead her to the others and be convinced by her heroic deed that she couldn't possibly be a Rocket and would give her time for the other Rocket pokémon to aid her in the capture and they'll never suspect a thing.

Deciding that the latter sounded like the best course of action, the skull wearing pokémon inched to the edge, she could feel the adrenaline pumping and a cold wave of fear run over her. "H-hey! Mareep, grab on." She leant over, holding her bone in one claw and trying to stretch enough for the yellow sheep to try and grasp it while trying not to look down. This better be worth it!

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • 102 darted left to avoid a rain of Pokeballs. One man drew a sinister black Pokeball from his belt and threw it at 102. The ball arched towards 102 to fast for 102 to move out of the way but not too fast for him to use his electromagnetic powers. With one quick push, 102 managed to knock the ball just far enough to prevent it hitting him. For a second he felt the heat from the red beam that had just missed pulling him in and then it was gone as the ball dropped harmlessly to the floor. Four more Pokeballs flew into the air, this time they were not aimed at 102, instead a Sandshrew, Zubat, Houndour and Ekans appeared. The man who threw the Pokeballs began to shout orders at the Pokemon but they largely ignored him.

The Houndour seemed to be their leader because he said "Rat you dig under ground and go after him and bat go after him in the air! Snake your with me!" It was quite clear that while their leader was not all that bright they did all fear him because all of the Pokemon did as they were told.

The Sandshrew leapt into the air curling into a ball and as he landed began to dig under ground, leaving a barely visible lump on the surface, which began to move in 102's direction. The Zubat began to fly after 102, emitting shrill screeches with each flap of it's wings. Together the Ekans and Houndour slowly moved around 102 one heading to each side in an attempt to stop him escaping. Doing the only thing he could 102 turned and moved away from them as quickly as he could.

"Attack!" The Houndour howled behind him. As 102 fled the Pokemon heading towards the tree line he dodged left and right. He avoided flames from the Houndour, sharp confusing screeches from the Zubat, jumping attacks launched from the currently underground Sandshrew and the Ekans completely because it was trying to wrap round him and hold him down.

It took several minutes to reach the tree line by which time 102 was exhausted. He turned and attacked the Pokemon with a Metal sound before vanishing in to the darkness of the woods. The attack worked on one of the Pokemon because Zubat uses echolocation to see for one moment it was blind to the world and it flew straight in to a tree knocking it's self out. The other Pokemon stopped before heading into the woods.

"Boss we have an advantage." The Ekans said in a hissing voice, "We can smell him."

"Right, split up and track him down however you want but I take him back to the masters!" The Houndour barked at the other two scampered off. The Houndour hung his head low to the ground and began to sniff, once he had picked up the metallic scent of 102 he ran after him.

102 had reached a river and was thinking about crossing when the Ekans appeared slithering across the ground.

"This is for my siblings!"102 shouted as he launched a Tackle at the but she avoided it with ease. He tried again but still missed and again. The third time as the Ekans landed from the avoiding leap, it sprung back at 102 and tired to bite him but it only resulted him being trapped half inside her mouth.

Deep inside him 102 felt some kind of power build up, he let it out electrocuting the Ekans, that backed away slowly after the attack.

A voice near by said in a rough accent "Good but it won't do a thing against me." The Sandshrew leapt at 102 it's claws ready to attack. But 102 fulled by rage knocked the Sandshrew away and it fell into the river where it struggled to swim. It disappeared down stream. 102 turned and crossed the river.

Behind him something growled. "Snake get up and go after him."

The Ekans just shook her head and slithered away.

"Do I have to do everything myself!" he said and leapt at the Ekans pinning her to the ground, where he bit her before letting her back up again.

"Consider that a punishment, I should drag you back to the master and get him to punish you but I would much rather get the reward for capturing this one. Now go away you coward!" The Houndour shouted Snake. The Houndour approached the river and looked at the water.

"Is the puppy afraid of a little water?" 102 said knowing that the Houndour was a fire Pokemon.

The Houndour looked angry and jumped over the river with ease. It was only up close that 102 realized how big this Houndour was.

"Help!" 102 yelled as the Houndour readied it's self to attack.

(OOC these Pokemon will be back again, I'm planing to make them kind of my rivals.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Meanwhile,Ditnus and Ember Were in the forrest,trying to reconnect with others.Ditnus was helping ember walk,as she was still tired.They had run into a few rocket controled zubat,but they were easily dealt with by the sticks Ditnus had found earlier.Unfortunaely,they had few of them left.Ditnus then heard some flapping And quickly dove into a bush,dragging ember along with them.He peaked through and noticed the flapping was coming from a golbat.

It was in front of a large tree that was to the side of there path.The golbat was about 5 feet off the ground and looked angry.He heard it muttering about 'revenge for it's master'.He was confused about that but eventully came to the conclusion that he belonged to one of those 'Admins' he fought earlier.That meant two things. One,sticks weren't gonna cut it.And two,with a nearly unconcious ember,they would have to avoid him at all costs.That means we need to stay put,as the golbats echolocation would find them in seconds.

Then his eye caught something.It was a large Yellow berry just below and behind the golbat.He recognized it instantly from the rescue team academy text book.It was a citrus berry.They were extremely rare and powerful.This was because if eaten,the consumer would feel as though he had slept 24 hours,was completely full,and had no injuries.
    One was lucky to find maybe 2 in twice as many years.He had to get it.With it,he could put Ember in tip top shape again.He turned to ember and said to her"We have to get that berry". With that,he began thinking of a plan to get it.However he was cut short on his thinking when the golbat lunged towards there hiding spot,having heard his words.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • NAME: Rilou
    SPECIES: Rilou
    PERSONALITY:Perky,carefree.....till team rocket got me
    APPEARANCE: Rilou with a different colour tail
    The Pokemon Revolution

HISTORY: Rilou was living in gateon port after escaping from team rocket a second time,After being captured he was put into a truck and driven for days,so he started to meditate.The rocket grunts taught he was just sitting there but he was learning to use the aura.
    CURRENT MOVES:Tackle,minimise,substuite,dig
    Team:pokemon revolution
    RP SAMPLE:After 8 days of meditation rilou started to think of a plan.He used dig to slowly chipaway at the wall behind him,when he broke through he used substuite to make a fake rilou and hid (head first) it in the wall,used minimise and waited.Then when they came over to check his cage they opened it and rilou jumped out to hide.after escaping from the rocket complex he met up with a totidile and made a pact.together they both joined the pokemon revolution.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • (I'm totally confused to where people are, so I'll just figure something out.)

Kumori raced down the path towards the river. She knew there were Pokemon, she could sense it. Her ears twitched as she heard the faint cry of various Pokemon, and the grunts of the Team Rocket members. "Those idiots," she mumbled. "Sending out grunts to do a Pokemon's job." Kumori smirked. "Not only are there escapees to take down, but I can also teach those grunts and their Pokemon a thing or two as well. I could just say that they were interfering with my work."

She began to run even faster, and eventually made it to the river. Peering out from the shadows, see could see a lone Mareep, stuck on a bolder in the river, crying for her mother. "Hmph," she grunted. "Look's like your "Momma" can't save you now." It was the perfect target. The Mareep was a sitting duck. As she considered how to make it over there successfully, she noticed a Cubone trying to help the Mareep. "Don't you dare try to interfere," she thought. As she went to get a closer inspection, began to recognize the Cubone. "Quint?" she thought. "What are you doing here?"

After thinking about it for a while, she remembered that Quint recently became a part of the RHS as well. "I guess it'd be normal to see a comrade around here." she thought. "But wait, why is she helping the Mareep then?" She was about to attack both of them, when she realized something. Quint could be luring out the Mareep out, so that she didn't have to deal with the water, and so that she could deceive the enemy. "Smart move," she thought. Kumori decided that she would try and find different victims, since Quint obviously had this one in her hands.

"If you're not K-O'ed by the time I see you again, I'll just deal with you myself." And with those final thoughts she headed upstream, where she was sure more Pokemon were sure to be.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry about this thread dissapearing guys. I guess I've just not had the muse to continue with it. I think we should try to get the ball rolling again :D)

"Why the hell is it so hard to find good pokemon these days?" Flare laughed "Seriously though I'm glad to see your all right guys" motioning to all.

Anjoo, feeling slightly tired, gave a brief smile, "Yeh, same to you..." he began, before looking around, "Where's Ambi?"

Flare gave an apologetic shrug, "I'm sure she'll be fine, anyhow,I have some news. Gather round."

Anjoo, along with the others, came a little closer to Flare, ready to listen. But just then, Anjoo could faintly hear what sounted like 102 calling out. He jumped down from the tree,

"Sorry guys, tell me afterwards: I have to go round up the others!"

He could hear 102 a bit clearer now. He was apparently calling for help of some kind: he must be in trouble.

After more running on all fours through tall grass, Anjoo came across a river that stretched out from one far side to the other. 102's calling was clear as ever now, Anjoo could see him on a small patch of land face to face with a Houndour. He was just about to dart over when something else grabbed his attention. Far to the other end of the stream, he could just about make out a cubone reaching over to... Ambi! However, 102 needed more help now...

"Ambi!" Anjoo shouted to the exhausted sheep, "Hold on!"

With that, Anjoo turned and ran towards the Houndour. He focused on it, and when he reached the river's edge, he leapt over the water and right next to the dog, delivering a karate chop right on impact. The Houndour yelped and stumbled back a few inches.

"Back off!" Anjoo said sternly to it. The Houndour barked at him,

"Move it pest! I have something to take care of here!" It said, before ramming Anjoo to the ground, almost causing him to fall into the rapid stream.

Anjoo gripped the earth below him, and climbed back to his feet. He lept onto the Houndour's back, "102!" he said, "Get out of here now!"

The dog span about and barked like mad trying to shake Anjoo off. Anjoo scratched the Houndour continuously, and spat small shots of ember at it. Finally, he delivered a karate chop to it's front knees, causing it to fall into the water and be swept away...

Anjoo looked on as the dog slowly dissapeared from view.

He turned and set off to help Ambi, but as he was just about to reach her, he could see some more comotion a few yards away. A Golbat was frantically attacking a bush of some sort, and from it, Anjoo could just about make out the Ditto from earlier. That must've meant Ember was there too.

Anjoo looked back to the cowering Ambi. The Cubone was still trying it's best to help her. It looked like she was in safe hands.

He began to move to the Golbat.

God, do I have to help everyone today?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back