• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pokemon warriors: Reencarnation of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    deathbyalice said:
    OOC: Cool! It's called "Master Of Darkness" I couldn't think of a name, but I stuck that on before I made it.
    OOC: Thanks for the offer, but I changed my mind. I am new to RP, and I think I'll stay in this one only for a while.

OOC: If you want, you could continue your story, to where your character reaches the school in Silverwood.

OOC: I think I'll add a little bit to what I just did (where I met Jim).

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Aenir sat in her room, looking up at the ceiling. Her little Eevee sat attop her belly, sleeping. It was so cute.
    After the incident with the man, she cleaned the Pokemon, and tryed as best as she could to help with it's cute and bruises. He still looked a bit battered up.
    She smiled, "I'm going to call you Koji, because you are an orphan, just like me."

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    OOC: Okay!

Lavender Town was so boring, nothing ever happened. She thought about that man. She had ran away just as he was gasping for breath. Did she do that?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    "Lets go for a walk, Koji," she said, gently waking the little Eevee, but just as she got up there was a pounding on the door.
    She looked out the window and say a mob of angry people. She didn't know what to do, she didn't move.
    There was more pounding and people were yelling.
    "WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE! WE KNOW YOU KILLED VIKTOR! COME OUT HER NOW!"
    They all were yealing and pounding on the door and walls of the house. Someone came up to the house and lit the bottom on fire. There was more yelling.
    "What?" she whispered to herself. "I didn't kill anyone."
    Then she saw the man gasping for breath again. Could that be the man they're talking about? Could he be dead?
    She looked at the Eevee, who squeaked. He was scared too.
    She didn't know what to do.
    Smoke began to fill the house. She went up to the attic, then went out of the skylight and onto the roof, hoping no one could see her.
    She didn't know what to do, she was so confused and scared. She held the little Eevee close, she wouldn't let him get hurt again; but what about herself? What if she didn't make it?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: Cool! I'm going to work on my future team now, so you can edit the rest of the story into your next post (I don't want to keep positng utill I have something to post about).

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: Lol, you'll think of something. I think I know what my team will be for this RP. I am going to use pokemon from the "Forest" pokedex type, most of wich are going to be bugs. I know I will use Ninjask, Shedinja, Murcrow, Foretress and Sudowoodo. The last one will be filled by either Herracross, or Dusclops, but I'm not sure which.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Nic had arrived at Silverwood, where he saw a large crowd near the school.
    Crowds were rather dangerous, but this seemed interesting, as though there was some event happening. He decided to go closer to investigate, but keeping a safe distance.

Then he noticed the pair who were talking some distance from the crowd. Intrigued, he decided to find out what they were talking about. He moved closer to hear their conversation.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    OOC- U can evolve ur eevee when ever u want from now!!
    And skinny, i think hundreds is two much pokemon to follow us, but it doesnt amtter lol

Jim followed Scott, He looked back for a moment and saw all the trainers staring at them still! He also noticed all of the pokemon coming out of their pokeballs and following them.

When scott stopped, he told Jim what he knew. Jim found this normal! he couldnt beleive it!. Jim then told Scott:" Well, my story began a couple of years ago, when i woke up in the middle of a burnt part of the forest here, come Ill show you"

They headed there and the pokes still followed them. Jim and Scott both looked back to see that nobody was behind them, except a kide with glasses!! So they stopped, and ask why he was following, the boy got scared and went running towards the school again.

They both continued on till they reached the burnt part of the forest, it was more green now, but still apparented to have been burnt before.

Jim then stopped Scott and told him his story:

OOC- my early post about my story, there ull know.

He waited for an answer from scott and added : "Today I discovered that it wasnt a real accident, that i can bear power over fire!! and that pokes understand me. Something inside me let me know earlier, something inside me told me to burn that day, as well as today, that something told me that i could talk to pokes, so here i am, with a hole lot of em staring at us"!! Jim waited for Scott to answer while he looked arround...

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC:I edited the "hundreds" out of my post. Now I leave it up to the reader to decide how many pokemon there were.

"Hmm... What made you recognize me so quickly?" Scott said as he remembered his first meeting Jim. "Do you think we have some kind of mental 'guidance', or something? Maybe there are more of us..."

Scott allowed his gaze to shift to the pokemon.

"Do you know anything about this?" Scott remembered Shuppet, and how it knew something.

As he searched the expressions of the pokemon for answers, he came accross a yellow Charmander.

"That... That charmander. Is he yours?"

As Jim was about to reply to all Scott's questions, one of the pokemon steped up, and began to talk.

"You two contain two of the twelve most powerfull spirits of good in this world. There are many things about these spirits I do not understand, and many things only you can determine. All else I can tell you is you need to train, and perpare for an event, and find the other ten spirits."

Just then, Scott saw the boy with the glasses again. He had returned, and was listeing again. Before scott could say anything to the boy, Jim answered his privious questions.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    "Yes he is mine. This charmander made me "feel" what makes me able to control fire, i suppose, cause i never tried it consciously before.I suppose that i bear the fire spirit then!" Said Jim

Jim looked to where Scott was looking, he saw the kid they both saw before, and the kid got nearer to them. Jim then, without even thinking was holding a fire ball in his hand! he was in a defensive position, and felt something in that kid that made himreact like that!. Scott dsrted at light speed to the back of the kid and grabbed it.

Jim asked" Who are you and why are you so interested in us" The kid was just strugling, and then Jims charmander talked->" He is a spirit bearer Jim, we should let him talk!".

Scot hearing this, let him go and darted to where Jim was. Jim then made the fireball dissapear closing his other hand on top of the fireball.

He looked at Scott surprised and said: " Man that was cool i dont know how i KNEW all the way how to do everything i did!" He waited for scott to answer and then the kid went on towards them

OOC: If we dont get the 12 we need we can invent the other s and make them NPC!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: This might be dificult to continue, seeing as how Composer of Requiems isn't on now... Oh well, we can see how it goes.

Just as Scott let go of the other guy, he saw a small pasenger airplane fly by overhead.

"Maybe I am hte bug spirit then." Scott looked down at his pokeball containing Nincada. "If we need to train for some event, why not start now? There are other kids in the school we can battle for training... Aren't there?"

OOC: PazzKat might be joining. She said if she did, whe would be the Air spirit, and start with Murkrow. Do you mind, Aaryn, if there are two murkrows? I had wanted one in my team too (I know it's not bug, but it's still caught in the forest, so I thought that would still work), but it might not work too well too have two murkrows, so should I replace it with something else?

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    OOC- no need to!! u can get the pokes u want!! well adjust the story so it makes sense.

My pokes will be : CHarizard, Blaziken, Heracross, Tyranitar, Blissey, Starmie.

ok, read what i posted on the shiny hunters thread, ill be going in 1-2 hours, i think ull understand.

IC- Jim nodded, and the three kids headed towards the school again...

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: Yeah, I read it, sorry about that :\ .
    ________
    Anyway, my poke's are: Ninjask, Shedinja, Foretress, Heracross, Murcrow and Sudowoodo
    ________
    The pokemon had returned to their trainers now, and several people had began to battle. The other boy (let's call him Nic from now on) sat down for now, and releasd his Grimer, watching the battles going on.

Two kids approched Scott and Jim, each offered a battle. None of the four kids had battled anyone before, so they decided it would be worth a try. Charmander walked up, and struck it's battle pose. Scott and his opponent chose a stage on the other side of Nic, so he could wach both battles.

Last edited:

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    She looked around at the mob of people, holding tightly to her Eevee. What was she supposed to do now?
    A stray tear feel from her eye and landed on Koji. The little Eevee looked up. She saved me, now it's my turn to save her.
    The Eevee began to glow, and then Aenir fainted.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: In case you wonder why Aaryn is gone for 2 - 3 days, he posted this in a club were in:

Aaryn said:
    well ive just slashed open my arm in a knife fight. I did not have a knife, but i was with my girlfriend walking through the park and a guy came up to us and told us to give the money, we said okay, but then she grabbed my girlfriend and pu the knife on her neck (i was terrified, **** stupid criminals) So the only idea i had was to grad the guys arm and pull so my girlfriend got off of him running away, and i told her to go so the ****ing guy gave three slashes to the air on wich i recieved one on the arm, so i got it slashed open.

then i punched him square on the face 4 times, and he ran way the way he could.

Im not scared (not now, yes and a whole LOT before) or too hurt, but my girlfriend is terrified to death. Ill have to stay with her this night, so ill probably be off all day tomorrow, OH! and i got 18 stiches. thx in advanve for the comprhension.

im really srry for the club. (ill return in 2-3 days dont worry!!)

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Slowly, she opened her eyes, and looked around at an unfamiliar setting. Sitting next to her was an Umbreon...An Umbreon that was half her height on all fours, but would easily be taller than her if it stood on it's too back legs.
    Her first thought was, Umbreons don't grow that long, and her second thought was, Where is my little Eevee.
    She jumped up and the Umbreon looked at her. He nuzzled her leg and she realized, Eevee's can evolve into Umbreons at night. This WAS her little Koji, but now he was so big!
    What happened to the crowd of people, and how did she get there?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: I edited my privious post just a little.
    ______
    Scott's opponent tossed a pokeball into the air, calling the name of the pokemon inside it at the same moment:

"Lets go, Wooper!"

Scott released Nincada, who by now had been fully restored from the encounter with Farfetch'd.

"Okay, Nincada, lets start off with a Sand-Attack to lower it's accuracy!"

Nincada began swiftly shoving sand in the direction of Wooper.

"Wopper, counter that with a Water Gun!"

Wooper shot a blast of water at the sand, and the encounter splattered mud all around the arena.

"Nincada, Furry Swipes!"

Nincada began slashing at it's opponent, but the mud made it harder to move around, so it missed.

"Wooper, hit it with a Slam!"

Wooper attemted to smash Nincada with it's tail, but just grazed it. Nincada had taken a little damage from the hit, but still continued to battle.

"Nincada, try Sand Attack again!"

This time the sand attack hit Wooper, making it harder for it to see.

"Okay, Nincada NOW let's hit it with Furry Swipes."

Wooper stood still as Nincada marched over and slashed it with it's claws. Imeadiately following, it's trainer called out:

"Wooper, use Water Gun!"

Nincada was imeadiatly soaked and, being a ground type, took a considerable amount of damage. Scott knew this, and realized his only chance was to attempt to restore Nincada.

"Nincada, Leech Life!"

"Wooper, slam!

Wooper attempted to slam, but misjudged because of the sand in it's eyes, and slamed the ground, splattering mud everywhere. Nincada then bit Wooper's tail, and began to drain what it could out of the pokemon.

"Wooper, Slam it into the ground!"

Wooper flailed about, trying to get Nincada off of it's tail, but was unsuccessful, and Nincada hung on.

"Okay, Nincada, use Furry Swipes!"

Nincada jumped off, and moved in to swipe Wooper, but both pokemon were injured.

"Wooper, Tail whip! Try to hit it!"

Wooper whipped Nincada with it's tail, causing Nincada to flinch, and draw back.

"Nincada, just try to hit it with Furry Swipes. Your close!"

"Wooper, use Water Gun, and don't let it get close to you!"

The battle continued for some time, Nincada doging the spray of water, while Wooper backed away from Nincada.

"Okay, Nincada, supprize it with a Sand Attack!"

Nincada sprayed some sand at wooper, which supprized both Wooper, and it's trainer.

"Nincada, Furry Swipes!"

Nincada juped it, and slashed at wooper, causing wooper to faint. Nincada then crawled back, breating heavily, but victorious.

"Wooper, return... Good battle, I learned a lot from you." Scott's opponent said.

"Thanks for the battle too." Scott said as they both shook hands, and departed to the pokemon center.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back