• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pokemon warriors: Reencarnation of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    OOC:I think my final team will be... Muk, Crobat, Ariados, Swallot, Wheezing, Gengar... are there any problems with this?
    I'm sorry if I'm not online at the same time, my time zone is GMT+8; I believe it's about 12 to 15 hour difference from many of you.
    ----------------
    This was getting interesting... so apparently he was the poison spirit? What would that mean?
    He decided that it would be best to follow these other two around... they seemed to know what they were doing.
    But... was it just coincidence that they all met in this place? There were so many types of Pokemon... so there must have been other spirits... but what if they were not all friendly? What if some of the others were hardened criminals? With power like this, it would have been too easy to be corrupt and twist it for personal gain.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    Jims opponent released a Cacnea.

Ten the opponent said: "Use bite!!"

All jim did was shout "FLAMETHROWER!!!!"

Jim knew that charmander was to young to know this attack, but he also knew he was unique, and shiny!

He was astonished when he saw charmanders flame burn wildly and growing triple size from its original, then Charmander opened his mouth and scooped a huge flamethrower to the cacnea, the cacnea fainted instantly as the flamethrower covered him entirely.

Jim was totally off of it, he didnt beleive that. But he didnt find it weird though. He knew he was one of the spirits chosen pokemon to guide the warriors, and his power was woken when they joined, Jims braveness and will of victory made charmander wake his power.

Then charmander started to shine!! The cacneas trainer was still astonished, and did not mve since his cacnea fainted, he now watched charmander evolve,.

Jim ran up to his evolving charmander, and said " Charmander, what the-..."

When charmander stopped shining he was a Shiny Charmeleon now! .

Jim called over to scott.

He said " Scott, i felt something, i just knew what i had to say, and how it was possible, and then charmander won brutally, and he also evolved i mean, tell me how!!..." he was talking realy fast and exicetd.

He just patted charmeleon on the head and asked him. Charmeleon answered that the spirit inside Jim gave power to him, but that without Jim, any of both Charmeleon and Jim would have full power.

Scott looked surprised, and looked at jim...

Jim saw that everyone was looking again, and realized that veryone saw everything.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    As Scott watched Charmander evolve, he began to wonder if attrating all this attention from the school was a good thing, or a bad thing.

Obviously, these twelve people had a mission to complete. He had known that from the start. But if other people knew, would that be a helpfull to their quest, or harmfull? One thing he did know was that they must find the other 9 spirits soon.

If charmander was evolving now, that must mean the twelve of them would be in need of powerfull pokemon soon... even though they had not even began.

Just then, Jim turned his direction and said: "Scott, I felt something, I just knew what I had to say, and how it was possible, and then charmander won brutally, and he also evolved i mean, tell me how!!..."

The entire school was watching Jim, and Scott was supprized at this sudden outburst.

Fourtinately, no one had noticed Scott yet, so while everyone was confused, he pulled Nic aside.

"I don't think it's a good idea to stay here much longer. If we attract any more attention, who knows what could happen. However, we still need to keep tabs on the school, because of the 9 remaining spirits... So I think we could trian in the surrounding forrest, and wait for the 9 others there... But we have to get out of here without anyone noticing."

Jim had returned his newfound Charmeleon, and now approched Scott and Nic...

_____EDIT_____
    OOC: I'll attach a picture of 5 of my pokemon. And yes, my Murkrow will be holding a farfetch'd stick.

Last edited:

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    Sorry i havent posted in a while. Well, im NOT DEAD!!!! Yay!!!! Well, ill edit this post with my first part of the story--with nofu (he's over at my house right now) and hes ANNOYING THE H*** OUT OF ME!!!!! lol. Anyway, i will now edit da post!! Wow.... Now he "bit" himself on the forehead.... Wow....

EDIT:

"WAKE UP!!" Sneasel yelled, slapping pichu across the face with the flat side of his claw. "You're normally up before i am! What were u dreamin bout?"
    "Trust me, u dont wanna no," Pichu replied with a smirk on his face.
    "'Tever. Now how we gonna get back inside!!!?
    ?Wha? OH! I see. So we?re outside. How the crap?d we get outside???
    ?Hmm?let?s see,? started Sneasel sarcastically. ?Maybe cause?THEY THREW US OUT CAUSE U WERE SNORING!!!?
    ?Ah. Hey?wait a sec. Why are you out here then???
    ?Nofu doesn?t need much of an excuse to kick me out.?
    ?Our bros are just so nice aren?t they? We?re the same freakin? age as them too! They think they can just kick us around like LITTLE brothers cause we?re smaller.?
    ?That?s what brothers are for,? said sneasel, then snickered ?hehe?A 15-year-old Pichu.?
    ?Would u SHUT UP!?! It?s not my fault im prejudice against rats! Anyway, TO THE HOUSE!!? Pichu exclaimed pointing at the house.
    So they walked up to the door and Pichu began to jump, each time getting higher and higher, until he finally reached the height of the doorbell. Then he spun around, smacking it with his hokey stick shaped tail.
    DING DONG!!! The doorbell rang, waking up Zoot. Then he heard Pichu?s somewhat high-pitched voice yell ?LET ME IN!!!? Nofu, who had slept over last night, began to rise from the floor next to Zoot?s bed to get the door.
    ?Don?t get it,? said Zoot. ?Trust me, u don?t want one of Pichu?s genuine wake up calls.?
    ?Uh-huh,? Nofu replied drowsily then fell back down to the floor.
    ?LET ME IN!!!!? Pichu kept yelling. ?I no u can hear me Zoot!!! OPEN UP!!? he was slamming his head on the door now ?AAHHH!!!! OPEN THE FRIGGIN? DOOR!!!? He now stopped banging his head and just kept his forehead against the door. ?We seriously need to get a doggy door on this thing. If they?re gonna be dumb and not open the door, then?TO THE WINDOW!!?
    So the duo then climbed up the water spout, and walked through the gutter until they reached an overhang that was right underneath Zoot?s window. Pichu began to tug at the window, but it wouldn?t budge.
    ?D*** it! It?s locked!?
    ?Ooo smart,? Sneasel said sarcastically. ?Now how?re we gonna get in! This was all ur bright idea!?
    ?Oh shut up,? said Pichu zapping Sneasel of the ledge.
    ?You retard!? Sneasel yelled back then disappeared and reappeared behind Pichu and slashed at him.
    Pichu whipped around and leaned back, dodging the slash. ?HA!!? Pichu exclaimed pointing a finger at Sneasel, but he had leaned back too far and tumbled off the ledge.
    Pichu glared up a Sneasel and yelled ?You son of a female Arcanine!? Then, he used all his strength to leap back up onto the ledge and zapped Sneasel through the window?.

We?ll do some more soon!

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: Hey, Zooster. Not many people have posted in this RP for a long time, so I'm glad someone resurected it. I realy can't post a continuation to my story until either Aaryn or Coposer of Requirements takes a turn. Anyway, you might want to read what's happened so far in the RP.

EDIT:That's good, Zooster. Oh, BTW, what do you think your team will be in this RP?

Last edited:

Zootster

Years
    My team...hmm.... They all have to be Electric, right?
    How bout:
    Pichu
    Manetric
    Jolteon
    Amphoros
    Lanturn
    Zapdos (is it alright to have legendaries??)

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: No, they don't all have to match your type, just like two or more pokemon do.

OOC: And I don't think we are allowed to have legendairies...that just wouldn't fit.

Zootster

Years
    Alright, hows this:
    Pichu
    Manetric
    Jolteon
    Scizor
    Flygon
    Salamence

This might change....

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: That's cool, as far as I know any pokemon are usable save for legendairies.

OOC: I think I've finaly decided on a RP team:

Ninjask
    Shedinja
    Foretress
    Sudowoodo
    Murkrow
    Kingdra

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back