• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemorph Journey - Hidden Secrets [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Chapter 1: The Adventure to End All Adventures!
    The late morning sun was shining powerfully down on Pallet Town, it would be torture for anyone to be out in it all day... even more so for a boy with sensitive skin. Queue Mikal Davies, a teenage boy with the most peculiar of looks for the town of Pallet and, you guessed it, sensitive skin. Although, Mikal was worried about being out in the sun, you see... Mikal took the unusual pathway from Blackthorn City to Pallet Town. Through the forest.

"Dammit!" mumbled Mikal as he trudged through the loose leaves and fallen branches in the forest west of Pallet Town. "Stupid skin," he whined, annoyed that the fact that his skin was so sensitive that it forced him to stay away from wide open areas.

"Could this get any worse?" he asked himself, making sure to keep his eyes fixated on the ground in front of him, so that he didn't step somewhere he shouldn't.

"Spearow!"

Mikal spun his head to see a small bird; red, black and brown in colour, flying towards him at an amazing speed. "Oh shi-" he began, but trailed off quickly as he started running for his life in the opposite direction of the bird-like Pokémon.

"This is just my luck!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, "Everything always happened to Mika-"

WHACK

SMASH

"What the hell happened?" questioned Mikal groggily as he opened his eyes, it looked like the teenage boy had made it to Pallet Town. But, only after running full speed into a white picket fence and flipping over onto his face.

Mikal jumped to his feet as he saw the Pokémon flying off into the distance, "Good riddance," he muttered, dusting himself off as he turned to take a look at the town of Pallet. "So, this is it," he said quietly, seeing that Pallet Town was nothing more than a few houses and a large building, obviously Professor Oak's lab by the design of it.

"Well, let's get this over with..." he muttered; lowering his head, sticking his hands in his pockets and trudging off towards the large building.

-----

"Why can't the trainers get here at the same time?" grumbled an old man with faded brown hair, dressed in a white lab coat, "It would make my job so much easier."

Suddenly, Mikal appeared in front of him, "Huh?" he said with a confused expression, "How did you get in here so silently?"

The boy raised his head slightly and gave the man a look that seemed to ask, "Are you serious?" "Are you the Professor?" he asked blankly, standing in a careless pose and tilting his head slightly, which caused the old man to question whether or not Mikal was the fifth and last trainer.

"Yes, I'm the Professor," he replied, examining Mikal up and down with a concerned look on his face.

"I'd like my Pokémon, please," said Mikal, a small sigh escaping his mouth as he waited for the Professor's response.

"Oh!" exclaimed the Professor, slightly shocked, "Ok... uhm." He made his way over to a desk on the far side of the room and fiddled around for a bit, before returning with a single Poké Ball and a red, pocket sized device. "This is your Pokémon, Pokédex..." he began, handing each item to Mikal as he named it, "And your Poké Ball's, used for catching wild Pokémon," he added, pulling bunch of the red and white balls out of his pockets.

"Thanks," replied Mikal, slightly uneasy about the amount of items stacked up in his hands, "I guess I'll be on my way then."

"Yes, yes," agreed the Professor, ushering Mikal out of his lab as quickly as possible.

All of a sudden, Mikal found himself outside the lab, standing alone in the hot sun, "Well..." he began, looking down at the items in his hands, "Things just got a little more exciting."

OOC: Crappy little introduction post, they'll get better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back