• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • You should get her to buy you cool stuff and then rub it in their faces :D (Not literally mind, I mean more, "Look what I have! If you all had more friends then you'd be the same," sort of thing) :P

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    That's why you shouldn't give info to someone who even you don't trust itsy bitsy.
    Also, go aheard and laugh at him saying "I have a girl and you NOT, how's that feel, wimp?" then proceed to kick him in the face, thus solving the problem and then pretend you and your gf break up.
    Although mind blowing, extremely funny, and possibly respect-from-your-class-mates giving, it would only create a new problem with the teachers and such. XD

Also, you SHOULD be able to trust your friends with secrets. I mean, your way of thinking tells us we should be suspicious of all. That will end up leaving you alone, and trusting no one. Who wants to live like that?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Kids only mock what they think is funny. If they think that's funny, well... it's their problem. I'm mature, witty, and sarcastic at the same time in class. I get mocked, but I don't care. I don't care for music, I don't care for XBox, I don't care for cellphones, but everyone else does. ****, I don't even have a facebook!

Also, RTHookers, in the US and Canada, that's pretty much illegal behavior. It may be funny and appropriate for that one moment (especially when you're enraged) but it's illegal nonetheless.

Anyway, to KieronGames, don't take it so harsh and just be cool, like nothing ever happened, we all have secrets in our closet, but your so-called "friend" is a traitor, the worst kind of person in the world. RTHookers' plan fits in if the person you kick in the face is your "friend".

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    omg ive just found something out,
    the person who leaked the secret liked megan(my girlfriend) i mean like liked her and i think i might get a punch tommorow...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yes, but they're lying. Besides, they think to love is to have sex, and it's not really true now, is it?

(I'd use the age restriction, but you're under 13)

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    stop being horrible about people in my class they're not lieing and many of the year 5's are mature and think of love as se*

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    You see? You call them mature, but all they care about is sex! Now, honestly, if this is your school... well... I'm not sure what's worse, really- my school with Junior 2 is pretty much the same as your Grade 5.

EDIT: Some mod moved the thread while I was posting. Luckily, I still had the post.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    omg ive just found something out,
    the person who leaked the secret liked megan(my girlfriend) i mean like liked her and i think i might get a punch tommorow...

BF/GFs will do that if they really want to make others feel jealous or, if the person doing the telling just wants to feel superior.

Cassino said:
    Even when I was your age, I found it strange that many children would mock those in relationships. Really it's just a sign you're more mature than them; and even more so if you, as teachers like to say, ignore them.

DISCLAIMER: DATING SOMEONE AT A YOUNG AGE DOES NOT MAKE YOU MORE MATURE THAN OTHERS!!!! (to be reaad out loud, yelling)

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    DISCLAIMER: DATING SOMEONE AT A YOUNG AGE DOES NOT MAKE YOU MORE MATURE THAN OTHERS!!!! (to be reaad out loud, yelling)

ugh, i hate all the seventh grade teenyboppers "going out" with all the pretty boys when they barely make physical contact. generally, i'd draw the line where it's really going out at 14-16, with special cases of course.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    what i posted was you you said that when you quoted you quoted your quote

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    There are things that make you unusually great at a young age... and there are things that make you unusual at a young age. Dating is definitely one of them.

My recent experience does not agree with the concept of love only being sex. ESPECIALLY coming from a 5th Grade child. When you love someone it's just something that's a total mixture of feelings and concepts people still train to understand even to later in life.

Dating should never come by until the 10th grade usually, even then there are disadvantages (unless you are in Mexico). And if it is absolutely true what you say that everyone in your school dates... then seriously. Your school is absolute crap. You'll be getting offered coke in the 8th grade at that rate... and definitely not the Red White and Black kind!

What I recommend is that you move school and leave that attitude behind or cut yourself off socially and focus on programming studies.... but who am I to say what you should do with your life? I'm just a stranger in the other side of the world. I may not even be human. And maybe you're even younger than you say or your world is nothing but a pack of lies. Strange how the internet tends to be a pack of lies and nobody appreciates a pack of lies ever?

Edit: I know your girlfriend's full name, age, and country. By just the carelessness you do on the internet I can know so much. Can you imagine what a hacker could have access to then?

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Wow this thread is kinda crazy, 10 year olds talking bout sex, when the only part on a woman they've seen is their mom's boobs, un I ment milk makers...lol.

So I have this problem. Ohwait, no I don't. I don't let **** bother me.

This is the best way to live...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Godamnit, there are four types of people in the world.

Those that don't know about my relationship.
    Those that know and don't worry.
    Those that know and shout "SMACK THAT" at me every time they see me.
    Those that know and shout "I LOOOOOOVE ALICE" and make obscene gestures with their hands.

'snot much of a problem, because the "SMACK THAT" just makes me laugh, but the latter... >=[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back