• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    I've got a psychological problem:

I've recently started pole vaulting for the school track team to keep me in shape for soccer season, and, for a beginner, I'm fairly decent with the pole, keeping in mind that it's only my third week of practice. Without a bar, I can flip myself and easily clear the men's starting height. However, whenever we practice with the hideous lime green and pink bar, I can't even contemplate the jump, much less clear the men's starting height (I can't even clear the women's with that thing on there) Any help would be appreciated, as the first meet is only a week away.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Thanks, but it's not school... It's here...

... That's insane. ._.

Alright then, in this case, call the "teacher" a higher staff member, Lillizelf. If you feel this way, then I recommend going to friends and other people around the place.. and remember, everyone will be willing to help you. :3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Thanks, but it's not school... It's here...

Just another reason why PC's staff is a bunch of tools.

Anyway, seriously if you think your purpose in life is just to get insulted all the time, everyone can you tell you that it is definitely not. You, just like anyone here, is meant for something in life and you've got a crapload going for you if you ignore everyone bringing you down. Especially if it's a bunch of idiots behind a computer screen. Their word is the last thing you should take to heart. The internet and its people have nothing on you.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Wow, didn't expect that many answers. Thanks guys!

Anyways, I'm doing much better. It's spring break right now, but I'm teaching myself notes and things by using rom-hacking. :)

I've realized this: "There's no point teaching ignorant people the truth." Basically, I've gotten WAY over her. Also :)

I'm also starting to feel a bit better in life as a whole. Mostly because school was stressing me out, plus she is out of my life. The only thing I'm worrying about now is if I can survive the wait until Platinum's release this Sunday.

I guess I'm just here to tell you I'm doing well, and problems solved.

~Seth

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    I have a serious problem guys.

I've been hiccuping for the past two days. It hasn't stopped. If it doesn't stop by tomorrow, I'm going to have to take my life because of it (and other things). So, hopefully it's gone when I wake up.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

I've been hiccuping for the past two days. It hasn't stopped. If it doesn't stop by tomorrow, I'm going to have to take my life because of it (and other things). So, hopefully it's gone when I wake up.

What you should do right, is drink over 9000 cups of water. That should do it.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022

Okay somewhere along the lines between health issues and killing yourself came doctors. If not, everyone would kill themselves over the slightest little thing, like a paper-cut. So if you want to kill yourself cause you couldn't stop hiccuping it sounds like a bad excuse to just plain kill yourself. Go see a doctor as to why you're hiccuping so much, or use the age-old trick of holding your breath.

onoz i r hicupin so much tiem 2 dai!!!!!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years

Okay, are you serious? You're going to kill yourself cause you have the effin hiccups and they won't stop. Ever thought of going to a doctor? And those other things, I don't know what they are, but you'd definitely regret taking your own life when you're dead, although you can't feel when you're dead. But seriously, go see a doctor, or something.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Okay, are you serious? You're going to kill yourself cause you have the effin hiccups and they won't stop. Ever thought of going to a doctor? And those other things, I don't know what they are, but you'd definitely regret taking your own life when you're dead, although you can't feel when you're dead. But seriously, go see a doctor, or something.

I wouldn;t reply to him seriously, he's trying to troll in an attempt to raise lulz/lower his bad rep.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    What FoxHound said (Though it is pretty funny)

Meanwhile, I gotta problem. I gotta do a brochure (3 colum, front and back) on Rosa Parks. Its due tommorow. Thanks to my genius, I only have one colum done. Does anyone know any ideas on how you can speed things like this up (Handwritten)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    What FoxHound said (Though it is pretty funny)

Meanwhile, I gotta problem. I gotta do a brochure (3 colum, front and back) on Rosa Parks. Its due tommorow. Thanks to my genius, I only have one colum done. Does anyone know any ideas on how you can speed things like this up (Handwritten)

Draw some pictures or glue some photos in or something, and try and write kinda big to take up more space.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Draw some pictures or glue some photos in or something, and try and write kinda big to take up more space.

I got a limited amount of pictures (2) and Im not even supposed to really be writing it. So it really isnt a good idea to write big. Oh, and I got the art talents of a duck. xD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I got a limited amount of pictures (2) and Im not even supposed to really be writing it. So it really isnt a good idea to write big. Oh, and I got the art talents of a duck. xD

Ohh. I'm not really sure what you should do, maybe add a map?

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    First off, do it on the computer. I did a 3-column brochure back and front with 8pt text and very few pictures in less than two hours. Secondly, start on your projects sooner.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I need help. On life. Please.
    So then before you read this please tak in some facts
    1. Its a problem of love
    2. this story might sound so screwed up it might make penguin13 look good.
    3. Dunno but i think some if not all of you will go wtf.
    4. I know this girl from her dads store and all. More then 3 times we flirted with each other and all. So yeah this is why im asking where the hell i went wrong.

So then where to start. In january this girl i like was conveniently standing on a street corner with her friend. So her friend spots me and she calls me over. We start chatting and all and i ask her to come to the side and all. So then i ask her out she says fine leave me an unanwsered call and ill call you. Next thing i know i go home take a shower(warm mind you people!) and my phone drops in the toilet. Next day i ask for her number she gives it to me. So i call her once. No answer. Twice no answer. Third time no answer.(in the course of 6 hours). So then i send her a message clearing up who i was and she was all ok got you. My sister has her brithday. Understandable. next week send her a message. No minutes she says so i call her back. No answer. Then the next week same thing. Next week same thing. 5th week i get fed up and tell her look i wanna talk. So she avoids me in chool the whole day. Next thing i know it im sending her a message cursing the crap out of her teling her to stop playing her 5 year old games and people have mouths to speak to others. So then she stopped speaking to me. After a while i couldnt stand anymore and i sent here a message saying sorry and that i want to start speaking again. She gives me no answer at all and still ignores me. My problem? My heart aches for her im in love and i need to hear her voice badly again as im going nuts.Anyway to get over my obsession/love for her or try to get her back?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I need help. On life. Please.
    So then before you read this please tak in some facts
    1. Its a problem of love
    2. this story might sound so screwed up it might make penguin13 look good.
    3. Dunno but i think some if not all of you will go wtf.
    4. I know this girl from her dads store and all. More then 3 times we flirted with each other and all. So yeah this is why im asking where the hell i went wrong.

So then where to start. In january this girl i like was conveniently standing on a street corner with her friend. So her friend spots me and she calls me over. We start chatting and all and i ask her to come to the side and all. So then i ask her out she says fine leave me an unanwsered call and ill call you. Next thing i know i go home take a shower(warm mind you people!) and my phone drops in the toilet. Next day i ask for her number she gives it to me. So i call her once. No answer. Twice no answer. Third time no answer.(in the course of 6 hours). So then i send her a message clearing up who i was and she was all ok got you. My sister has her brithday. Understandable. next week send her a message. No minutes she says so i call her back. No answer. Then the next week same thing. Next week same thing. 5th week i get fed up and tell her look i wanna talk. So she avoids me in chool the whole day. Next thing i know it im sending her a message cursing the crap out of her teling her to stop playing her 5 year old games and people have mouths to speak to others. So then she stopped speaking to me. After a while i couldnt stand anymore and i sent here a message saying sorry and that i want to start speaking again. She gives me no answer at all and still ignores me. My problem? My heart aches for her im in love and i need to hear her voice badly again as im going nuts.Anyway to get over my obsession/love for her or try to get her back?

You know what you need to do? You need to fake sensitivity, my friend. And if you don't have to, then that's sick, you're one of the lucky guys.

Anyway, what you have to do is find a way to tell her something very long and profound. If you know she checks her email frequently, then that's probably your best bet. She's not going to resist reading your email, it's human nature. If you firstly explain why you're sending an email just say that you obviously can't get a hold of her in person, by phone, IM, etc etc.

Next, you say this:

"[Name], I really have to get this off of my mind. If you don't want to talk to me, I'll find a way to deal with it, but you're a beautiful girl that I can't stop thinking about. When I exploded, it was out of pure frustration. I want to talk to you so much, and I miss you just as much, if not more. Please, just give me another chance and you'll see that I'm awesome and you're awesome so we can be awesome together. :D

If not, it's fine. At least I would like to be friends, but please none of this ignoring each other stuff, I can't stand it."

Feel free to extend that or change it as much as you'd like, you just have to keep the main idea there, which is that you can't stand not talking to her and you really want her. But don't say it as bluntly as that because it's kind of rude. XD; If that doesn't work, you have an odd girl on your hands and you should think about chasing some other ones for a change.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I dont need to fake being sensitive I am one of those lucky guys. Now the email part thats impossible. I should have gotten it before but no. And hell she doesnt have a Hi5 profile or facebook. Yeah problem is also that i heard her father talk with his friend and it sounded like she got some kid that the father dont like so she must be mad at me as well no? And chasing other girls aint happening all the girls in my class are superficial.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back