• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    The troll is right.

I've been doing my brochure on powerpoint. I could be done within an hour, but I chose to procrastinate over the past two weeks.
    Lol, oh same here. Huge history essay I should be doing RIGHT NOW, but obviously I'm not...

I need help. On life. Please.
    So then before you read this please tak in some facts
    1. Its a problem of love
    2. this story might sound so screwed up it might make penguin13 look good.
    3. Dunno but i think some if not all of you will go wtf.
    4. I know this girl from her dads store and all. More then 3 times we flirted with each other and all. So yeah this is why im asking where the hell i went wrong.

So then where to start. In january this girl i like was conveniently standing on a street corner with her friend. So her friend spots me and she calls me over. We start chatting and all and i ask her to come to the side and all. So then i ask her out she says fine leave me an unanwsered call and ill call you. Next thing i know i go home take a shower(warm mind you people!) and my phone drops in the toilet. Next day i ask for her number she gives it to me. So i call her once. No answer. Twice no answer. Third time no answer.(in the course of 6 hours). So then i send her a message clearing up who i was and she was all ok got you. My sister has her brithday. Understandable. next week send her a message. No minutes she says so i call her back. No answer. Then the next week same thing. Next week same thing. 5th week i get fed up and tell her look i wanna talk. So she avoids me in chool the whole day. Next thing i know it im sending her a message cursing the crap out of her teling her to stop playing her 5 year old games and people have mouths to speak to others. So then she stopped speaking to me. After a while i couldnt stand anymore and i sent here a message saying sorry and that i want to start speaking again. She gives me no answer at all and still ignores me. My problem? My heart aches for her im in love and i need to hear her voice badly again as im going nuts.Anyway to get over my obsession/love for her or try to get her back?
    Okay. This girl has no reason to mess with you like that. I would be pretty pissed, but I guess there's not much you can do about being pissed cause you like her so much. Sorry to be blunt, but she probably doesn't like you. Does she know you like her? And do you know if she likes you back? Cause you need to clear those things up, and as the guy, you need to step up, which I can see that you clearly are trying to do, without trying to be annoying or clingy. So I'm not too sure what you can do.. Like does she avoid you? Can you give me a few more details? I could try giving some more advice if I had a bit more information.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I dont need to fake being sensitive I am one of those lucky guys. Now the email part thats impossible. I should have gotten it before but no. And hell she doesnt have a Hi5 profile or facebook. Yeah problem is also that i heard her father talk with his friend and it sounded like she got some kid that the father dont like so she must be mad at me as well no? And chasing other girls aint happening all the girls in my class are superficial.

Just makin' a little joke man. I'm one of the lucky guys too.

Anyway, are you sure she doesn't have facebook? I mean like.. 99.9% of the chicks I know have facebook. XD; make sure she doesn't and if she does, it'll come across sweet (provided you do it right) that you found her on facebook just to tell her that. Your only chance is to find a way to tell her something sweet and profound without her cutting you off or interrupting you if you want her this bad.

You could also use her friends to get to her, but that's really tough since she can see it happening and she won't let it happen if she's super keene on ignoring you.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No she just passes by me everyday looking for a quick second then thats it. Sometimes our eyes meet and we stare at each other for a couple of seconds and thats it. So i really have no idea. I dont know her too well but i would have expected to go out with her as a friend first and then move it on and all but now i dunno if she even wants to be friends or move straight to beyond friends. Its really confusing. No freaking facebook. I searched her first name nothing. Her last name in greeklish and greek? Nothing. Itws impossiblw to reach her anyway. Unless i do the daring and call with hide number. If that does work then what do i do then?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    No she just passes by me everyday looking for a quick second then thats it. Sometimes our eyes meet and we stare at each other for a couple of seconds and thats it. So i really have no idea. I dont know her too well but i would have expected to go out with her as a friend first and then move it on and all but now i dunno if she even wants to be friends or move straight to beyond friends. Its really confusing. No freaking facebook. I searched her first name nothing. Her last name in greeklish and greek? Nothing. Itws impossiblw to reach her anyway. Unless i do the daring and call with hide number. If that does work then what do i do then?

Okay, if you guys stare at each other, smile. Seriously, smile and be friendly. First of all, don't let her know you're hurting. She might have gotten that impression, but you can always change it. If after a while she starts smiling back or you get the impression she's getting friendlier say hi. Nothing more, just a friendly hello. If that goes well and she starts saying it back in a friendly tone, go in for a conversation. Try to pretend like it never happened, and start over from scratch, practically.

If you do call her with your number hidden, you're going to have to tell her who you are when she answers, which will probably lead to her hanging up on you. But you never know what she'll do, so it is worth a shot. It's risky though so I don't know... :\

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah you got a point there on the whole smile thing. Next time i will smile see what happens and all. And i truly hope i heard her father wrong when he said that she brought home some punk that he doesnt like and all. If i heard wrong thank god. If i heard right then well its a good thing as she is most likely trying to forget me resulting her to regret doing all this thus possibly leading her to forgiving me correct? Also lol erebus you gonna post or read about pain XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yeah you got a point there on the whole smile thing. Next time i will smile see what happens and all. And i truly hope i heard her father wrong when he said that she brought home some punk that he doesnt like and all. If i heard wrong thank god. If i heard right then well its a good thing as she is most likely trying to forget me resulting her to regret doing all this thus possibly leading her to forgiving me correct? Also lol erebus you gonna post or read about pain XD

Good, the best thing you can do right now is be friendly. But remember that you won't get what you want immediately all right now. You have to give it time. I was in a similar position last March and finally got what I wanted in June. It took some time but I got it and I was glad.

And, if her dad was right about her bringing home some punk, then she might be trying to forget you and move on. If that is the case, then try to at least be her friend to show her who you really are, which might give you another chance. Or, she was trying to piss off her dad. Girls tend to like to do that. Does she seem like the type of girl to do that?

Years
    What FoxHound said (Though it is pretty funny)

Meanwhile, I gotta problem. I gotta do a brochure (3 colum, front and back) on Rosa Parks. Its due tommorow. Thanks to my genius, I only have one colum done. Does anyone know any ideas on how you can speed things like this up (Handwritten)

Get on with it instead of wasting time asking for help on the forum? =x

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh yes she does seem the girl to do that. But yeah i bet you anything that its both. And if just if i do get through to her become her friend and all theres a big if. Also does it help at all that i mention the other day this guy in my class who is the biggest jerk and all(lets not forget is a bit creepy and by that i mean marylin manson kind of creepy but without the make up and long hair just a really freaking freaky stare)was screwing with me in the hall and she was passing by when i just jumped in front of her and pinned him against the wall and said dont screw with me loud enough that she choked on her water? I mean i did it cause he was a jerk no other reason.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Oh yes she does seem the girl to do that. But yeah i bet you anything that its both. And if just if i do get through to her become her friend and all theres a big if. Also does it help at all that i mention the other day this guy in my class who is the biggest jerk and all(lets not forget is a bit creepy and by that i mean marylin manson kind of creepy but without the make up and long hair just a really freaking freaky stare)was screwing with me in the hall and she was passing by when i just jumped in front of her and pinned him against the wall and said dont screw with me loud enough that she choked on her water? I mean i did it cause he was a jerk no other reason.

I'm sure you could get it, she'd have to be a real ass to not want to be friends with you. If she is, you shouldn't go after her because it'll end in disappointment.

Anyway, I think it's probably good that she saw you stand up to someone first hand, because she knows that you're not just a pushover pussy kind of guy. Secondly, she could have choked on her water for two reason:
    - She was startled and didn't expect it
    - She laughed.

The second one might sound harsh but she could have laughed at the guy you were standing up to, or she could have laughed because she was impressed. When girls are impressed or like something they smile and sometimes laugh. Not like a big HAHAHA laugh but a nice little giggle. Can't deny that she could have been laughing at you, but I don't think that's the case here. I think it's good that she saw you do that to the freak.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Doubt she was laughing. I mean the way she chokced left her no space to laugh. And yeah no pushover at least i showed her that. So technically she does have to be an ass not to be friends with me. Thanks now i know what to do.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    No problem man. Best of luck with this girl. :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah hopefully she isnt as loopy as i would think. Ah I forgot the important bit how the hell did i forget this. Does it really matter if she is older?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yeah hopefully she isnt as loopy as i would think. Ah I forgot the important bit how the hell did i forget this. Does it really matter if she is older?

OLDER WOMEN MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A PLAYAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Years
    Also lol erebus you gonna post or read about pain XD

I don't have problems with my life, and if I did I wouldn't baww to the Internet about them. 8D I read the thread when I want a bit of a laugh, and to see if anyone's posted "go an hero" as a reply to a problem.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Here's some of my IRL drama for you all to lol at.

So I'm going to college in a foreign country. Now, I'm not the kind of guy who actively looks for a girlfriend, but I ended up acquainted with a nice girl in my Critical Thinking and Freshman Seminar class. For the past few months, we would go out often, beginning with a classical Mozart concert by the Scratch Orchestra, and progressing to more intimate walks through castles, and pancake lunches at the Oudt Pannenkoekenhuisje.

Of course since my fellow collegiates have NO lives whatsoever, we were the "couple" that everyone talked about, even though she most definitely was NOT my girlfriend.

So Spring Break ended last week, and with the new term class changes, the first day I see her is Thursday, when we have Freshman Seminar. As we're walking to the train station, I ask her why she's so quiet. She tells me that over the break she got engaged, and that the engagement was postponed.

At first, I was like "OMGWTF", but now I just have to laugh about it.

And now I'm bringing the lulz to YOOOUUUUUUU!!!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Mozart concert..? Lol. Sorry, I just laughed at that. XD

So, did you ever have that kind of feeling towards her? How is this exactly a problem..? Hence, you guys not dating and most likely just really close friends.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Mozart concert..? Lol. Sorry, I just laughed at that. XD

So, did you ever have that kind of feeling towards her? How is this exactly a problem..? Hence, you guys not dating and most likely just really close friends.

Hey, classical muzak is awesome.

And yes, I was (am?) attracted to her, and was actually planning telling her so that very week. Hence the epic lulz.

Here's the timeline:
    Guy is interested in girl
    Guy and girl go around town often, this continues for a few months
    Bond forms?
    The week the guy tell the girl how he feels about her, she drops the E-bomb.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Hey, classical muzak is awesome.

And yes, I was (am?) attracted to her, and was actually planning telling her so that very week. Hence the epic lulz.

Here's the timeline:
    Guy is interested in girl
    Guy and girl go around town often, this continues for a few months
    Bond forms?
    The week the guy tell the girl how he feels about her, she drops the E-bomb.
    Wow. That sucks.

Hey, hey. If she ever invites you to her wedding, how about crashing it? >:D

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay Akio123 here again:
    Okay so I'm bi right. Me and this guy kiss, but it's the guy that my friend likes. The guy knows this and still kisses me. We both like it and seem to be into it. The next day he decides to ask my friend that likes him out. I feel a bit used and distraught.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back