• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    *Her dress flies up, and then she begins to shiver*

H-h-h-h-h-h-h-Hey!

*puts the andrea doll in a cup of water, laying the dress ofver it so that it is held up, and places the cup in her speed-freezer*

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    o.0 freaky realy ladys XD. Well i'm female in realy life so i though i post but i'm male(dare) on here. Though said could post if your girl either dare or real so i posted. Any way what are you guys going to dolls and pulshies?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    o.0 freaky realy ladys XD. Well i'm female in realy life so i though i post but i'm male(dare) on here. Though said could post if your girl either dare or real so i posted. Any way what are you guys going to dolls and pulshies?

It's a voodoo fight. Here, let me give you an example.

*makes a SLU doll, and puts it in a pale blue dress, making SLU appear in the same dress*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    *Can't see since her dress is on her face*
    It got real gold real quick *shivers*
    *Takes the
    Shiney doll and puts it where the paper goes in a printer and prints "Andrea is the best" all over the Shiney doll*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Grrr...

*removes the andrea doll from the ice, and changes it so that it has blond hair, blue eyes, a bright pink shirt, and a white miniskirt, which is being blown around by a noexistant wind*

Take THAT!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    *looks at blue dress well at lets it is my fav color XD
    so you guy are voodooing o.0 well i think i rather watch this. I don't want to get in trouble XD

But that's where the fun is! come on, try something against andrea or me.

*places the SLU doll next to a fan, making the wind blow its skirt around*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I love blond hair, I always wanted blue or green eyes, a pink shirt rules and white miniskirt is great and something I always wanted. XD

Takes the Shiney doll adds a pink wedding dress to it, adds pink bows in it's hair and crystal high heals shoes*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    HEY!

*changes the doll to black hair, black long dress, and grey eyes, with a pale complexion*

Change me to something else! (Notice I didn't say back, didn't want you to run out of ideas) Or I'll leave you like this!

I may have to go offline soon, so you can continue with SLU after you change me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Grrr, I have to go offline now, so I guess we'll continue this tomorrow!

But for now, I'll take a leaf from your book!

*quickly brushes her new hair out of her face, and sticks both the andrea and SLU dolls upside down, half-way into a cup of ice cream*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    cold and feel sticky? XD
    *looks at clock i should go off line but i said i meet Aussy. Well i will wait as long as i can.
    ok i got lost to what i was going to do.XD

You probably wouldn't feel the ice cream, but deafinatley the cold, and your dress flying up.

I'm in the proccess of logging out now though, so I'll see you all tomorrow.

Also, who is Cas?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    *watches as everyone is playing with voodoo dolls* This voodoo war is still going on lol it's been going on for a long time XD.

Back