• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    You probably wouldn't feel the ice cream, but deafinatley the cold, and your dress flying up.

I'm in the proccess of logging out now though, so I'll see you all tomorrow.

Also, who is Cas?
    Cas is Cassie aka StarLightUmbreon (since Cassie is now a boy the name is Cas XD).

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    i was going for something new with my name. not just a a spin off of my real name so i went with one of my fav character in Yu Yu Hakusho.

Yea rainbow and now you can wear any typ of color dress and it matchsXD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Like, this thong like really sucks cause it's like flossing my erm...bottom XD Like i wish i could go to a boy band concert!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Good lord, it's spreading out of control!

If I wasn't caught up in the maw of my own plan, I'd be so proud of it. *sniff*
    What's out of control Shiney?

Rachel your banner is done. Look at the last PM and you will see that it's different from the last time thus changed. XD

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    o.0 well looks like here and every where els i go it is just insainty(sp)
    So what up girl? (just ot let people now i'm a girl in RL so i can post here i guess XD)
    Onlt reason i said becase new people think i'm realy a guy XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Like i just got my hair done! isnt it pretty! *swings long dirty-blonde hair around* Tres a le tres a le, Ooooh lala! XD So ill like go check the last PM Andrea!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Like i just got my hair done! isnt it pretty! *swings long dirty-blonde hair around* Tres a le tres a le, Ooooh lala! XD So ill like go check the last PM Andrea!

Say, you seem awfully bored... mind if I fix that?

*Begins making a voodoo doll of "Jackie"*

Back