• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Prehistoric Pokémon Fan Club

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Ahem! I shall join in as well and I claim Sceptile! >O

But hey, is Sceptile prehistoric? Yay~! All the more reason to claim it. XD
    I have added you~ And yes, Sceptile is prehistoric, since it is based on Dilophosaurus (one of the cutest dinosaurs evar)

Inkpuddle said:
    If you would create a move only for prehistoric Pokemon, what would it be?
    Primal Fury. It would be a variation of Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, etc. but would only be available to prehistoric Pokemon.
    I like that one too. It could be useful for Sceptile, Kabutops, Tyranitar, Aggron, etc. o3o

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I like that one too. It could be useful for Sceptile, Kabutops, Tyranitar, Aggron, etc. o3o
    It'd be even neater if it had its own move tutor, kind of like Draco Meteor. You'd find the guy at an archeological dig, and he tells you he's recovered an ancient tablet detailing the move and asks if he could use it on your Pokemon. I could see this happening on Route 111 in an R/S/E remake, in the area that you find the Claw and Root Fossils.
    ...I gave this way too much thought. xD

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I like this ^ idea though it might be hard to implement and if it is a real powerful move there probably should be a level requirement.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    come on guys, don't let this die on us

an idea for a new topic: What would you guys about an idea for a prehistoric themed region for pokemon, complete with pokemon, scenery, etc.?

i think itd b rly cool, i mean, i could just c the ancient forests and the rugged savanahs. rock climb, cut, and surf would definately b needed to navigate around too

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    something along the lines of a separate area adjacent to the main region kind of like the Battle Zone in Platinum? (I smell a lawsuit from Jurassic Park :) )I like the idea though.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i was thinking more that it is the main region. i think itd b an interesting concept, like a safari zone setting for the whole region

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Well the thing is I do not think there are enough prehistoric pokemon to populate a whole region. Plus the people in this region would they be technologically advanced I.E have access to pokeballs also,How/why would a whole region have only prehistoric pokemon?

Years
    What would you guys about an idea for a prehistoric themed region for pokemon, complete with pokemon, scenery, etc.?
    I'd agree with Gearuvagen; the number of pre-historic Pokemon are pretty less. Therefore it would not be feasible to have an entire region with only them. Maybe some side quests involving an island filled with them would do good. lol That would be Jurassic Park.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Basically they should start a new game with a region that is placed in pre-historic time, just that people live there too... XD
    But it would be cool! New pre-historic pokemon, no new technology,...
    I'd love it!

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Basically they should start a new game with a region that is placed in pre-historic time, just that people live there too... XD
    But it would be cool! New pre-historic pokemon, no new technology,...
    I'd love it!

so would i. i could just imagine how itd look in the games, the gyms being like colloseum arenas or something like that.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Yeah, and for winning battles you'd get items like plants, potions and such, insted of money!
    You'd use apricots to catch pokemon, and there would be a lot of small villaes insted of big modern citys!
    You know what, since I'm a hacker, and i know a couple of good ones, I'll see with them if they want to make this hack with me!
    Fingers crossed!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    You know, that would be great idea! Looking orward to the hack. :D Also, the mascot could be Groudon, since it looks more dinosaur and prehistoric than all others.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Can I join pweeez? I'm doing it for Aron.

And can my partner be Kabutops? His blades are epic. <3

To answer the topic:

Yeah I would love to have a prehistoric hack, and you could have an item called 'Chisel' and you can knock on rock walls, and prehistoric Pokemon could pop out!
    That's not a complete rip off of 'Headbutt' in HG/SS.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Yeah, i think it's a good idea, but for now, it's all in the planning process, and i don't even know for sure if i would do it at all..., depends on if i get any more help...

Welcome Doonerz! i'm glad you joined here aswell, since your very active member in all clubs you've joined! :)

But this isn't a Hacking thread, so can we get a new topic?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Added Dooonerz, promoted some members and now for a new topic
    What does your partner likes to eat?
    Remember, if you don't have a partner, just imagine having one while you're answering!

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Well to be honest, I don't know what Kabutops is based on! ¬.¬

Oh well, I'll have a guess <3

I think he would be a fan of fish? Especially Magikarp, as they suck. But he would have a few flies here and there, he isn't a fussy eater <3

Years
    What does your partner likes to eat?
    My sceptile loves to eat all those tiny Pokemon who cross our way while traveling though the land of Pokemon. lol Wurmple and Weedle are his special favourites. But sometimes he also settles down with pork err.. I mean Pokabu. He doesn't mind munching those big fat chicken... Reshiram, I guess is what they are called. XD;;

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    how about a new topic today: What's something your partner has done that you've found amusing?

Velocir likes bouncing around alot, he even does flips sometimes, although he doesnt always land, but he does it in good spirits so its kinda funny

Back