• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Prehistoric Pokémon Fan Club

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What does your partner likes to eat?
    Meat, any Pokemon. He also likes to eat Torchics. ;D
    What's something your partner has done that you've found amusing?
    He usually flies in the sky so fast and do some cool tricks. :P

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    What does your partner likes to eat?
    She likes seeds and vegetables and stuff. No meat in her diet!

What's something your partner has done that you've found amusing?
    Well there was this one time with the flamethrower...

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Well to be honest, I don't know what Kabutops is based on! ¬.¬

Oh well, I'll have a guess <3

I think he would be a fan of fish? Especially Magikarp, as they suck. But he would have a few flies here and there, he isn't a fussy eater <3

Kabuto & Kabutops are based on horseshoe crabs. Dunno what they eat...

Since I'm posting here, that means I want to join.
    Partner: Stoney Jr. the red Yoshi

Why did I join?
    I don't belive in evolution, but I still like animals that are considered "pre-historic". Epecially the big ones!

I am wondering... Why isn't Pupitar on the list like the rest of it's evo line is? What about Treecko, Shelgon & Salamence? To me, they seem like pokemon that'd exist in a "pre-historic" time...

I'm most curious about why Kyorge isn't on the list...
    It's equally as old as Groudon...
    & I know Zekrom is on the list due to looking like a dinosaur, but isn't it of "pre-historic" age? if so, why not have Reshiram & Kyuryu on the list?

& Giratina is just as old as Dialga & Palkia, if not OLDER.

What about Carvanha? Weren't there supposed to had been piranhas back in the "pre-historic" time?
    Speaking of which, what about the new piranaha pokemon that can be red or blue?

Arceus is the OLDEST pokemon, (it's called the ALPHA pokemon, after all.)
    So why isn't it on the list?

& Mew is considered ancient...

If Breloom is considered "pre-historic", why isn't Shroomish on the list?
    I'm sure they had mushroom "back then"...

Don't mean to be annoying, just curious.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years

Why did I join?
    I don't belive in evolution, but I still like animals that are considered "pre-historic". Epecially the big ones!

I am wondering... Why isn't Pupitar on the list like the rest of it's evo line is? What about Treecko, Shelgon & Salamence? To me, they seem like pokemon that'd exist in a "pre-historic" time...

& I know Zekrom is on the list due to looking like a dinosaur, but isn't it of "pre-historic" age? if so, why not have Reshiram & Kyuryu on the list?

What about Carvanha? Weren't there supposed to had been piranhas back in the "pre-historic" time?

Uhhh, welcome Stoney. I'm sure Spino will get onto it as soon as possible <3

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019

Why did I join?

Sorry for the late reply, but I'll add you later anyway. Might wanna scratch Yoshi since he was a joke.

The club is supposed to be Pokemon based on prehistoric animal, not prehistoric Pokemon in general. (I would've added most legendary Pokemon if it was, wouldn't I?)

Pupitar and Shelgon are based on a pupa, Treecko is based on a Gecko and Salamence is based on a dragon. None of those were in the prehistoric stage.
    Piranhas and Mushrooms aren't prehistoric so no...

anyways, new topic
    What's your least favorite prehistoric Pokémon? Would you remove it from the club?

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    For me it would be Zekrom. He looks kind of like a robot, and has a turbine on its tail. Not really pre-historic if you ask me... o_0 <3

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What's your least favorite prehistoric Pokémon? Would you remove it from the club?
    Mamoswine. I like it, but it's my least favorite.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I like all of them o3o

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    I agree with Doonerz, i don't really see how Zekrom is a pre-historic, it doesn't look much of a dinosaur to me...
    But my least favourite are Dialga and Palkia, i hate those two...

Years
    <- This ugly thing. xD
    JK~

To be completely honest, I dislike Kibago's evolutionary form. (Too lazy to know its name. xD;; )

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Sorry for the late reply, but I'll add you later anyway. Might wanna scratch Yoshi since he was a joke.

The club is supposed to be Pokemon based on prehistoric animal, not prehistoric Pokemon in general. (I would've added most legendary Pokemon if it was, wouldn't I?)

Pupitar and Shelgon are based on a pupa, Treecko is based on a Gecko and Salamence is based on a dragon. None of those were in the prehistoric stage.
    Piranhas and Mushrooms aren't prehistoric so no...

anyways, new topic

Ok, that cleared things up...
    Since I can't have Yoshi as my partner, (how sad!) I'll have Ononokusu & name him Yoshi!
    I don't have a least favorite prehistoric pokemon...

I've been gone for so long due to being busy with Monster Hunter Tri.

aglaya

Duchess of Heracross
    Years
    May I join? Pretty please? ;D

I'd like to have Cradily as a partner, if I could. His name'd be Extremely Old Overgrown Vegetal. Exoloveg for short.

...But that's not short. Just Lov, then.

My least favorite prehistoric pokemon is Kabuto because it creeps me out o_O' But I wouldn't remove it, despite my feelings, because it's totally prehistoric and as such deserves to be here.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Added new members. :D

New topic~Will you use a prehistoric Pokémon in your B/W team?
    If you'll ever get it. I'll use one of the two fossils, can't really decide.

Years
    Will you use a prehistoric Pokémon in your B/W team?
    Yeah... I will trade off some previous generation Pokemon. Sceptile most probably.
    I would love to use Sandile though. =D I really like that Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Back