• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I am totally gonan fail tomamrow, but I feel proud I did not study, because you can't fail if you really did not try!^^

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I am totally gonan fail tomamrow, but I feel proud I did not study, because you can't fail if you really did not try!^^
    Actually, you have a very good point. xP

I spent like my whole evening studying for finals.. in about a week. >3 Me didn't procrastinate.. whee.. *gets kicked out of club*

But then, there's an essay I need to write that I haven't done. =D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Procrastinating writing a story of which people are amused by, but havent got around to finishing it.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'd be able to pass without studying no problem, most of us would I bet.. but I have to get above 90% as an expectation for me from my parents.. ugh. Annoying.

And I'm gonna study.. just, tomorrow. It's almost 1am right now. too late. =/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Now procrastinating on completing an assignment to the level that I should be achieving, but not getting around to achieving that.

bubba115115

delete my acount please
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    I'd be able to pass without studying no problem, most of us would I bet.. but I have to get above 90% as an expectation for me from my parents.. ugh. Annoying.

And I'm gonna study.. just, tomorrow. It's almost 1am right now. too late. =/

true most of us pass with no studing and can i join i always procrastanate

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back